All Comments on 'Only Consenting Adults Ch. 01'

by oneagainst

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
joy_of_cookingjoy_of_cooking9 months ago

It's interesting how most of your stories don't have villains.

Antagonists, certainly. Lily. But Lily has a certain humanizing pathos about her. Jodie is the only one for whom I can't muster up any sympathy. Maybe Damian, although he's more of a prop than a character.

You have a skill for building engaging stories out of the reasonable desires of reasonable people.

RoissyAngelRoissyAngel9 months ago

A hint of topping from the bottom by Syn. She needs to be put further into her place. I look forward to the gasps of every Domme at the club when they see the Queen Bee - top of the pecking order - powerful Madam Syn, that they all have to respect and know their place around her, is now but a slave. Once her status is revealed there is no going back for her. Every Domme, all who respected and even feared her, will forever look upon her differently. I can't wait for the contempt and their attitude to slave Syn.

jabad850jabad8509 months ago

And, just like that I'll be back to checking every morning for the next chapter of the latest from Oneagainst..

JcbxJcbx9 months ago

Great start! Will Lily make a return in this story??

vodudevodude9 months ago

Love your work, they should make an erotic movie of your wonderful writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroneagainst@oneagainst
At last we begin, and from the smallest of things: a mistake. Cassie asked for the free will to make her own choice at the end of Wonderland, but she did something unexpected. Instead of keeping free will for herself, she gave it to her nemesis, Lily. Now Lily is free to wand...