Only Consenting Adults Ch. 05

Story Info
Quinn serves Mistress Candice in an entirely unexpected way.
6.4k words
4.53
3.6k
3

Part 6 of the 28 part series

Updated 11/26/2023
Created 08/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneagainst
oneagainst
1,540 Followers

[Author's note: After struggling to cope with the death of Alena, his wife and Mistress, Quinn sought out Cassie for professional counselling. Together, they explored Alena and Quinn's journey into a female-led relationship (AG01), and helped him come to terms with his loss. Syn introduced him to someone new, Ally (WOD05), and they have been building a relationship in the time since.]

---

HARD LIMIT

Ally opened the door at the second knock, slightly breathless.

"You're early."

Quinn shrugged, "I had nothing better to do. Did I catch you at a bad time?"

"No, come in, it's fine. I just...."

She stepped to the side, letting Quinn into her house, her eyes roaming around the place.

"I was just tidying up," she admitted, "The boys left a bombsite behind, as usual. This place was stacked to the rafters half an hour ago."

"You did a good job, Ally, it looks fine."

"Yeah, after they got all the camping gear into Mark's car, eventually. They took their sweet time about it."

"Ah, so."

"So?"

"Hence the stress. I nearly bumped into him, did I?"

Ally's face twitched.

"It's okay, Ally, I'm sure it'd be fine. We're all adults."

Quinn gave her a smile, seeing the uncertainty in her face.

"Or are you ashamed of me?"

It was a little sting, and Ally stiffened.

"No, I'm not. I just don't want that prick knowing my business. I don't want him sizing you up. He's probably drilling the boys right now."

"And what are they going to tell him, really?"

"I dunno. You don't know what teenagers pick up. They act like they're oblivious, but then they'll say something and it's like, oh fuck, they get it, they get it all."

"What have they said to you though?"

"That you're my boyfriend."

Quinn laughed.

"What's that funny?" Ally snapped.

"If that's what they think, then we're fine."

Ally hesitated, wrinkling her nose, then replied, "I guess."

"So long as they don't know what I am really. That's too adult. I can be just the new boyfriend, that's okay. Mark's going to have to deal with the fact that you'd find someone else, it was inevitable, right?"

"No, it wasn't. You know that. You know how hard it was."

"You're beautiful Ally, you'd have them lining up if I hadn't got there first."

"No, Quinn, I'm not. I know how I am."

"What are you then?"

Ally shot him a look, sighing to herself.

"Average, I'm average. The face, the figure. I'm homely. I'm not like Syn, or Cassie, or...."

"Or who else?"

"Alena."

"And yet, here I am with you."

For a moment, Ally looked as if she was going to say something, a bitter thing, but instead she remained silent.

"You're truly remarkable, Ally. That's why I'm here, with you. I see past the mother, the busy physiotherapist, the divorcee. Even when you don't."

He slid his hand into hers, giving her fingers a squeeze.

"Now, what shall we do tonight?"

Ally looked up into his warm eyes for a long time.

"Bathroom," she said.

---

Quinn could feel how she'd altered him. Even with his eyes closed, standing stock-still in the middle of the bedroom, he was acutely aware of what Ally had done to his body. He was struggling, but he was also trying to hide it, keeping his expression neutral because he could feel her watching him.

"Baby," the voice whispered next to his ear.

Quinn flinched, not expecting her so close. He hadn't heard her move.

"You look so beautiful."

A finger pressed against his lips.

"Only your safeword, okay?"

Quinn nodded his acquiescence.

"Good girl. Open your eyes."

Quinn obeyed. He blinked in disbelief, staring at a tall figure in a tiny wraparound dress and loose blouse, black stockings and high heels. Hair slicked back, bright red lipstick, eye shadow, then the eyes staring back at him in the mirror.

"So femme."

Quinn felt a little tremor in his core, taking in the view of what she'd done to him, understanding at last all the little caresses and touches with him ordered to stillness, eyes screwed tightly shut. Ally stepped up behind him, wearing slacks and one of Quinn's white business shirts. She'd threaded a tie around her neck, slipping into leather shoes. She wasn't wearing make-up at all.

"Let's eat, baby."

Ally took his hand, leading him through to the dining table. He stopped, staring at it. Ally had laid out candles, crockery and cutlery already neatly arranged, a decanter topped up with red wine, glasses ready. Her arms slid around his waist.

"Happy anniversary, baby. Take a seat."

Ally grinned at him as he hesitated.

"Seriously, you're allowed to sit. Food's gonna be on plates. No tricks. At least, not yet."

Ally wandered into the kitchen and Quinn slid into a seat, squirming with the unnatural feeling of the stockings, the fabric of the tight little dress, and also what she'd done underneath. He could feel the lace of panties, then the tightness between his legs from the thing she'd done to him.

Ally returned, carrying two plates, setting one down in front of him. She settled into the chair next to him and ran a hand down his thigh.

"Eat, it's your favourite."

Quinn looked down at the mushroom risotto, and a little part of him was impressed by her attention to detail. She must have remembered the discussion about Quinn's birthday, the restaurant by the lake where he had made the decision to become Alena's property. His wife had known his dislike of risotto, and Ally was continuing the tradition.

There was just a moment, and he was somewhere else, transported back by a memory to the Lost and Found, back exactly one year, to being tied to the floor, with Cassie and Ally and Cynthia, no that wasn't right: Mistress Grace, Mistress Candice and Madame Syn, looking down on his tormented body, with Alena's final letter in their hands.

One year since he had embraced a new relationship with Ally, given himself to Mistress Candice. Two years since Alena's grip had finally slackened around his wrists, and she had found peace at last.

"Quinn, hey, you okay?"

Quinn's eyes darted up from the plate. Ally was smiling at him, her hand on his thigh, giving him a squeeze.

"You may speak."

Quinn nodded, but he didn't say a word, letting Ally run her hand along his leg.

"You look amazing, Quinn. How do you feel?"

Quinn sighed, finding the words at last.

"Sorry," he grated, "It's... you went to a lot of effort. I'm really grateful. I'm just...."

"Yeah, I know. Do you want to stop?"

"No. It'd be a shame," Quinn replied, "Plus, you're right, it's our anniversary."

Ally squeezed his leg again under the table.

"It sucks that everything's on the same day," she said, "But it's also a blessing. New memories to go with the old ones."

Quinn forced a smile, then nodded. "You're right. New and old."

He watched Ally's face light up in a grin.

"I'm so glad I shaved your legs," she murmured in a sultry tone, "You feel so smooth."

Her hand drifted up Quinn's leg, under the hem of the dress, to find the stocking top. She hesitated a moment, then her fingers continued their journey over the skin of his inner thigh until they made contact with the lace of the panties she'd dressed him in. A fingertip stroked the fabric between his legs, and then withdrew. She patted him on the knee and picked up her cutlery to eat.

Quinn followed her lead, scooping up a forkful of risotto.

"Good girl."

Ally ate a bite of food, watching Quinn closely.

"Anything else before we get back to it?"

"No, Ally, I think that's it."

"What?" she replied, her voice hardening.

"No, Mistress. Sorry, Mistress."

"Silence. Eat."

Quinn brought another forkful of the risotto to his mouth and began to eat.

Throughout dinner, he wasn't allowed to speak, but Ally kept their glasses topped up, flashing him little smiles. Quinn smiled back. He could see it in her face, the excitement. She had a surprise planned, and Quinn found himself wrestling with it. When they were finally done and Quinn had cleared the plates into the kitchen, moving carefully on the high heels she'd dressed him in, Quinn found himself sitting demurely in his chair, hands folded in his lap, waiting for her next move.

"Such a pretty girl," Ally murmured, caressing his cheek, "So well behaved."

Without warning, Ally bent over him, pressing her lips to his, slipping her tongue into his mouth. Quinn reacted to her ardent attentions, kissing her back, but then she broke away.

"So eager, such a slut," Ally grinned, "Are you a good little slut for me?"

Quinn paused, as if considering the question, then he nodded.

"I thought you were."

Ally slipped her hand into his, pulling him up off the chair, leading him out of the room, back towards the bedroom. Her arm wrapped around his waist, her hand on his rear, squeezing lightly through the sheer fabric.

"Oh, you're just so fuckable," she whispered in his ear, "You're making me hard."

Quinn frowned, but Ally directed him into the bedroom, positioning him in front of the bed. She gave him a little shove, a wry smile on her face, and he found himself sitting on the edge, looking up at her.

"Does my beautiful girl want her fucking now?"

Ally's hands smoothed down her shirt, tracing the buttons, sliding down to her belt. Her fingers grasped her zipper, sliding it down slowly. Quinn's eyes widened as her hand slid into her trousers.

"Look at how hard you've made me."

Quinn stared. Poking out of Ally's trousers was the pink silicone of a cock, fully erect and sculpted with veinous ridges. She stepped up close, so that the tip was inches away from Quinn's face.

"Surprise, baby."

Quinn's gaze met hers. Ally stood over him, eyes gleaming, grinning. She stroked the back of his head, letting the cock weave to and fro in front of his face.

"Open wide. Put those pretty lips to work."

Ally stared down at him, imperious, demanding, in complete control. She produced something from her pocket and held it up to him: a tube of lubricant.

"I'm going to fuck you tonight, baby, I'm going to take you all the way. You're going to be such a good girl for me."

She grinned at him triumphantly, as Quinn stared up at her, eyes wide. He didn't move. Quinn was struggling inside; dressed in lingerie and a tiny dress, made up, now presented with a cock to suck, it opened up a deep well of humiliation inside him. To be forced to pleasure her like this, the degradation of it, was extreme. He recalled their discussions, the ideas that she had, the things she wanted to see if they'd do together. Role reversal had been one of them, they'd talked about pegging, but Quinn hadn't expected it all to be rolled up together like this. In retrospect, he could see the conversation now from Ally's side, her eagerness to push him into something new, something that Alena had never tried.

Looking up into her face, he watched the corners of her mouth twitch, the smile begin to fade.

"Don't you want to be a good slut for me?"

Her voice had an edge to it now, her mouth turning down, the laughter leaving her eyes, her brow furrowing. She pulled back, but Quinn was instantly on his feet, bringing a hand around the back of her neck, pulling her closer.

Ally pushed back, turning her face away, cheeks colouring, but Quinn held her firm, wrapping his arms around her.

"No, don't," she hissed, "Just let me go."

Quinn pulled her closer, burying his face in her hair, feeling her body stiff and unyielding against his.

"Fuck," she whispered, "Fuck, fuck, fuck."

"Hey, Ally, hey."

"I fucked it up, I'm sorry. I wanted to surprise you. I thought...."

Slowly, her head nestled in the nape of his neck, her posture softening. A silence descended on the room as Quinn held her in his arms.

"I know," Quinn said at last, "I get it."

"You didn't use your safeword. You weren't going to, were you?"

"No."

"Why?"

Quinn shrugged, pulling back so he could see her face.

"It was something you wanted to try."

Ally's face creased in dismay.

"What does that mean? So, you'd have done oral on me, would you?"

"Yes."

"You'd have let me lube you up and, uh, do the rest?"

"You've never done that before, have you?"

"No," Ally grunted.

"Neither have I."

"But that's not the point," Ally retorted, "I could see it, I could see you weren't into it. I don't want you to just go along with something, I want you to get something out of it. Otherwise, what's the point?"

Her head sank onto his chest.

"What's the point of any of this?" she muttered, then let out a long sigh. "I just wanted you to have something new."

"I realise that."

"But, there's nothing. Everything, it's all something you've done."

"With Alena."

"Yes, with Alena. I wish, fuck, I wish...."

"What?"

She looked up at him suddenly, her eyes moist.

"I wish it had been with me instead," she sniffed.

"I love what you do with me, Ally. What you do to me."

Ally's expression soured. Quinn surveyed the woman in his arms, then seemed to come to a decision.

"There is something Alena and I never did. Do you want to try that?"

"What is it?"

"Do you want to try?"

Ally hesitated, then gave a tiny nod.

Quinn disengaged from her, stepping back. He began to undress, peeling off the dress, slipping off the lingerie that Ally had so carefully dressed him in. He pulled down the stockings and the lacy panties, until he stood before her naked, except for the shiny steel cage locked between his legs.

He stripped Ally too, shedding her shirt, her trousers, her leather shoes, paring her back until she was also bare except for the strap-on. With care, he unbuckled her and let it drop to the floor.

"Now, this," Quinn said, reaching behind her neck to unfasten her necklace, taking the tiny key in his hand.

He unlocked his cage, letting it fall to the ground with a thud, slipping the base ring over his awakening manhood quickly, letting it drop too.

"You unlocked yourself without permission," Ally hissed.

Quinn pressed a finger to her lips as Ally's eyes widened in astonishment.

"Now, put that mouth to good use. Show my cock how sorry you are for locking it up."

Ally just stared at him, wild-eyed, then her gaze fell to his thickening shaft.

"Alena was never a switch with me," Quinn stated, "She just couldn't do it."

He could see the conflict in Ally's face.

"Do you really want to take control?" she asked.

"Let me show you something new."

"I don't know," Ally confessed.

She hesitated, but then she sank slowly to her knees, her eyes locked on his erection.

"I've never done this," she confessed.

"If you want, we can start making new memories, Ally. It's up to you."

Ally wrapped her fingers around his shaft. She didn't look up.

"No," she replied, "It's up to you, Master."

Before he could respond, Ally took his tip into her mouth, sucking hungrily. His body thrilled to her touch, relishing the delicate attentions of her tongue as she drew him in further, swallowing him until he could feel his head pressing against the back of her mouth. Her throat made rippling motions as she pushed further, descending until her nose nestled against his crotch. She began to suck, her tongue working him until he gasped. Then she looked up at him.

Quinn found himself lost in her gaze, those wide eyes staring at him, her lips tight around the base of his shaft, her cheeks colouring as she began to run out of air. She wrapped her arms around his legs, pulling him into her as far as he'd go, trapping him in position as her throat muscles milked his manhood. Quinn ran a hand through her hair.

"I get it, Ally," Quinn told her, "Your ex, the way you were, the fighting. He never gave an inch, did he? So, neither did you. But it's not the same with us. You can show that side, you don't have to be afraid. It doesn't make you weak."

Ally drew back, letting him slip out of her mouth. She kissed his tip.

"I just don't want to fuck this up, like I did with him."

"You can't fuck this up. So long as we're honest, there's nothing you can do to fuck this up."

Quinn brushed past her, leaving Ally on her knees. He went over to the bedside table, opened a drawer and extracted a leash and collar.

"It's all give and take. Maybe it wasn't with him, but it can be with me. That can be our new thing."

Quinn came back to where she was kneeling, holding the collar in one hand and the leash coiled around the other. Ally's eyes widened.

"Fuck," she breathed, "This is not what I had in mind."

"It's up to you, Ally. You're right that I've seen it all, but it was always from the other side. Do you want me to show you?"

Ally's eyes were fixed on the collar.

"If you don't want to, just say, Ally. You look terrified."

"I am."

"What of?"

"You. I've seen you bottom, I've seen what you do, Quinn. The idea of you topping, it's terrifying."

"I want to see you let go, I want to see you give in. I think that's the thing you're terrified of, to have to fall and trust someone else to catch you."

Ally looked at the collar in his hands. Slowly, she tilted back her head to expose her throat. Quinn slid the collar around her neck, fastening it securely. He clipped the leash to the little metal ring and drew the slack into his hand until he had her tight against his leg. Silently, he tugged her towards the bed, pulling her up onto it and across the sheets until she was positioned on her hands and knees facing away from him.

"Good girl. How was that?"

Ally didn't answer him, shuffling nervously, her body language betraying her. Gently, Quinn traced his fingers down her spine, feeling her shiver to his touch. He caressed her in languid strokes, taking his time to explore her body even as his other hand kept a tight grip on her leash. He dipped into the valley between her buttocks, grazing the puckered star of her rear entrance with a fingertip. Ally shuddered.

"So, that's what you wanted to do to me, was it?" he mused, toying with her opening.

"Yes," Ally hissed.

"Have you ever wanted it done to you?"

Ally didn't answer, but then her head drooped.

"I don't know," she confessed, "I've just never done it."

"Why not?"

"Because it's humiliating. It's weak."

"And you don't do weak."

Quinn bent down and retrieved the tube of lubricant from where Ally had dropped it on the ground. He removed the top and squeezed a measure of the lube onto his fingers.

"It's going to happen to you now. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master."

The way she used the word, the way she relished it, gave Quinn the answer to his unspoken question. He daubed her entrance with the lubricant and touched his fingertip to the centre of her puckered opening.

"Just accept it," Quinn told her.

"Please, Master, be gentle."

Quinn pushed, sliding his fingertip into the tight warmth of her rear entrance, pulling it out, dropping some more lubricant on her puckered star and then pressing his fingertip in again. He took his time, penetrating her slowly, pushing back, feeling the way she shivered as each knuckle slipped past her sphincter and into her.

"Oh, shit," Ally groaned, "That's so tight."

"Relax. Now, did you really intend to take me all the way tonight?"

"I...."

Quinn slid his finger completely inside her, until his thumb was pressed firmly against the skin between her buttocks, his free fingers brushing her swollen labia. Gently, he spread her open, exposing her inner lips, displaying the little glistening nub of her clit.

"It takes training to build up to that," Quinn continued, his tone light and conversational, belying the movement of his fingers as he stroked the inside of her rear passage and held her nether lips apart.

Ally remained perfectly still, hyper-aware of the control Quinn was exerting over her body with just one hand. Quinn kept her in position, her bottom in the air, her knees apart, her body opened for him.

oneagainst
oneagainst
1,540 Followers
12