Only Consenting Adults Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What was your plan?" Quinn persisted, his fingers moving slowly inside and over her.

"A plug. I had a plug," she confessed.

"And where is this plug?"

"Uh, pillow."

"Get it."

Ally's hand snaked across the bed, under her pillow. She retrieved a little metal shape.

"Give it to me."

Ally's head turned, looking back at him. Quinn held his free hand out. Reluctantly, Ally placed the shiny steel plug onto his palm.

"Good girl. Now, relax while I do this to you."

Ally burrowed her face into the sheets, muttering, "Yes, Master."

Quinn withdrew his finger, wiping it over the buttplug until it was coated with lube. He pressed the tip against Ally's rear entrance and paused, letting her feel the cold, rigid shape against her puckered opening.

"I want to plug you, just like you were going to plug me. Relax and accept it."

Ally nodded, the only movement she made. Quinn began to push the plug against her entrance, turning it, pulling back and then pushing forward again, slowly fucking her rear hole centimetre by centimetre until he could hear Ally gasping in the sheets. Quinn pushed further, watching in fascination as she stretched to accommodate the diameter of the plug at its widest point. He held it there, feeling the little tug of her own body betraying her now, her sphincter trying to close around this new intrusion, unwittingly pulling the plug into her body. Quinn gave a little push and let go, watching her body absorb the shiny steel until the flared disc at the end was nestled firmly against her entrance, covering it over completely. Quinn tapped a fingernail on it and Ally squirmed.

"There, all done. It's all the way in you now. Feel."

Immediately, Ally's hand reached back, exploring the landscape of her bottom, discovering the metal disc embedded inside her. Quinn caught the movement of her pussy lips spasming, a single drop of moisture hanging there before it spotted on the sheet.

"Then what did you have planned, once you had me collared and plugged."

Ally was taking little shallow breaths, her fingers still exploring the plug in her rear.

"Ally, concentrate. I asked you a question."

"Straps," she hissed.

"Where?"

"The drawer."

Quinn leaned over to the bedside table, pulling out the drawer. Ally normally kept her drawers empty, as a precaution with teenagers around, but tonight the drawer was full. Quinn pulled out a series of leather straps, discovering Ally's favourite vibrator beneath. He smiled to himself, then began to unwind the straps, dragging the ends over the naked back of the woman lying face-down on the bed in front of him.

"You were planning all sorts of things," Quinn commented.

"Yes, Master," Ally hissed.

"So am I. Stay still."

Quinn looped a strap over each ankle, tugging them up until her heels were pressed into her buttocks. He wrapped the straps around each thigh, typing her feet in place, making her balance on her knees. He brought one hand back, making her spread her fingers over the rounded globe of her buttock, then twined the leather around her wrist and her ankle, tying it off, binding her hand to her foot. He repeated the action with her other hand, leaving her face pressed into the sheets, her bottom sticking high in the air and her hands bound uselessly in place at her hips.

Silently, Quinn took another strap and began to wind it around her elbows, bringing them together in the middle of her back, forcing her spine to bend, pressing her breasts against the bed.

"Take a breath," he murmured, "I'm not done yet. A little more."

Quinn allowed Ally to adjust to her predicament for a moment and then took up the slack, closing the gap between her elbows until they touched. Satisfied, he tied it off, letting the rest of the strap dangle down. He raised her torso up from the bed, sitting her back on her haunches, brushing the hair back from her face.

"How does that feel?" Quinn asked.

"Tight," Ally replied, "Full."

"Ah, not as full as you're going to be. Let's see what else there is in the toy box."

Quinn fished around in the drawer again, conscious of the eyes of the helpless, bound woman following his every move. When he pulled another item out, she groaned in dismay. Quinn dangled it in front of her.

"A cock gag? Really? Ally, you do surprise me. Were you going to slip this into my mouth? Were you going to do this?"

As he spoke, Quinn brought the tip of the black rubber insert to Ally's lips, worming the intrusion into her mouth.

"That's a good girl. Just suck it in. Nearly done."

Quinn pressed a little more firmly and felt Ally's resistance ebb, allowing herself to be gagged with the black rubber insert. Quinn buckled the straps behind her head. He picked up the end of the strap that was tied between her elbows and fed it through the back of her collar, taking up the slack gradually, watching her spine arch and her breasts begin to stick out. He kept tugging until Ally's head was bent back, her eyes looking up to the ceiling.

"Let me just tie this off. Nearly done."

Quinn tied the strap off and got to his feet, towering over her bound body, his manhood rigid in front of him. He stroked her cheek lovingly.

"What else were you going to do to me, I wonder?" Quinn mused.

He crossed back over to the drawer and picked out Ally's dildo, dangling the bright purple silicone toy in front of her face. He pressed the button on its base and it began to hum.

"Must be a lot to deal with, finding yourself the bound instead of the binder, as helpless as you were going to make me."

Quinn trailed the vibrating purple tip over her chest, circling her nipples, winding its way down her body towards her sodden entrance.

"You're already such a mess," Quinn observed, "Do you like this?"

Ally didn't move, but she closed her eyes, feeling the tip of the toy as it circled her pussy. Quinn teased her, brushing the head over her folds and then back out to her inner thighs, until she was squirming and shaking. He positioned the tip over her willing entrance.

"Open your eyes."

Ally did as she was told, gazing up at her tormentor. Quinn smiled at her and then pushed the vibrator all the way inside her in a single thrust, making her eyes flare and her breath catch. Casually, Quinn picked up a third strap, winding it over her hips and between her legs, over the ends of the buttplug and the vibrator embedded within her, taking up the slack until the leather was tight, pressing the intrusions mercilessly inside.

"All done. How are you coping?"

Quinn slid a finger under the strap over her crotch, worming down until his fingertip grazed her swollen clit. He applied gentle pressure, pushing her sensitive nub against the base of the vibrating dildo. Ally cried out, but the noise was muffled by the cock gag in her mouth.

"So full, so utterly helpless. I could keep you like this all night. Was that what you had in mind for me?"

Quinn ran his other hand through her hair, lovingly.

"It's not a rhetorical question, Ally. Blink once for no, twice for yes."

Ally stared up at him and blinked twice.

"It's only fair that I carry on the plan, isn't it?"

Quinn took his time, tuning the level of the vibrator whenever Ally got close to her climax, bringing her to the edge and then taking it away. His lips wrapped around the rigid nubs of her nipples, sucking greedily until she was mewling through the gag, her hips making little fucking motions. Then he would break off and step away, looking down at her helpless form, smiling. All the while, his erection bobbed in front of her, rigid and unyielding. Her eyes strayed to it each time, until she was pleading. Each time, Quinn would just smile and resume his slow denial tease of her body.

Finally, he reached behind her head and unbuckled the gag, pulling it out of her mouth. Ally licked her lips, stretching her jaw to alleviate the stiffness. Quinn climbed up onto the bed, standing in front of her, looking down. Her eyes met his, his rigid erection between them. Ally opened her mouth wide, sticking out her tongue, inviting him in.

"You're eager," Quinn noted.

Ally didn't respond, her mouth stretched in a wide 'O', her wet tongue glistening. Gently, Quinn cupped her face between his hands and lowered his manhood to her lips.

Ally reacted immediately, reaching up with her tongue to lick the underside of his shaft. She couldn't move, bound tightly by the leather straps that kept her back arched and her arms pinned, but she was able to pull his scrotum into her mouth, closing her lips over his sac, teasing his balls with her tongue, sucking on him. Quinn gasped, a bead of precum dropping from his engorged tip onto her forehead, between her eyes.

Ally closed her eyes, losing herself in the quiet intimacy of giving delicate attention to Quinn's erection, working her way up his shaft from his balls to envelop his tip, drawing it between her lips and applying suction, welcoming it all inside her mouth. Her tongue wormed over his skin, seeking out the ridges and crevices of his manhood, until Quinn's breathing became shallow and hoarse. He pressed down, pushing further into her mouth until he felt her throat contracting around his tip.

She stopped moving, looking up at him, filled completely in all her orifices, her eyes shining.

Quinn withdrew, dropping to his knees in front of her, his fingers scrabbling at the leather strap binding her crotch, undoing the knot, stripping it away, searching between her legs for the vibrator. He tugged quickly, emptying her, squatting down, positioning himself, and then thrusting his cock deep into her waiting entrance.

Ally shrieked with shock, but then set her teeth together, panting, as Quinn began to use her body to quench his needs. His fingers pressed into the soft flesh of her hips, gripping her tightly as he began to pound into her body. Ally opened her mouth.

"Fuck, oh, shit... fuck."

Quinn remained silent, his eyes fixed on her crotch, watching his manhood slipping into her, his body taut with his own need.

"I'm gonna cum, oh fuck, baby, I can't... I can't...."

Quinn ignored her, pumping harder, grinding his teeth together, his abdominals tensing as Ally's thighs began to quiver with the waves of her own orgasm. Quinn grunted, but it was lost in the high keening noise coming from Ally's open mouth as she surrendered to her own shattering climax.

Quinn thrust into her violently, pushed deep inside, arrested suddenly, and then he came, exploding inside her, pumping his seed into her willing body, feeling her twitch and writhe around him as he emptied himself. Overwhelmed by the power of that last thrust, Ally toppled backwards onto the sheets, Quinn following her, pressing her down onto the bed, even as he continued to twitch inside her, letting her body milk the last of his seed from him. His forehead came to rest against her cheek, her breath hot against his face as she gasped hoarsely. Quinn shuddered, and then was silent, letting the tension from his body dissipate as he settled against the warmth of Ally's skin. The only sound in the room for a long time was their breathing.

At last, Ally broke the silence.

"Gotta get up, babe. You're gonna cut off the blood."

Quinn rolled off her, withdrawing his softening manhood reluctantly. He began to pick at the straps, freeing her limbs, letting her stretch herself out again. She smiled up at him.

"Roll over," Quinn said.

"Why?"

"I'll take it out."

Ally remained on her back, squirming against the sheets.

"You can leave it in if you like. I'm just getting used to it."

She rolled away from him, the glint of metal flashing between her buttocks, as she pulled back the sheets to slip into bed. Quinn joined her, letting Ally pull the covers over them both. She snuggled against him, her hand resting lightly on his chest, falling silent again.

Quinn was content to enjoy the quiet, but he could see there was something else. Ally shifted against him.

"What's on your mind?" Quinn asked.

"What makes you think there's something on my mind?"

"I can tell. What is it?"

Ally snuggled into the sheets, not answering him. As the minutes ticked by, he began to understand that she wasn't going to elaborate, that he should just leave it. He cuddled up to her, drawing her into his arms, feeling the soft cadence of her breathing, feeling his own limbs become heavier too.

"You said that you're here with me," Ally murmured.

Quinn blinked, his thoughts already drifting.

"Huh?"

"In the hallway, you talked about other people but that you're here with me."

"I did. I'm here with you, not with anyone else."

"Not with Alena."

It hit him like a little spike in the guts, the way she said his wife's name, not hard, not cruel. She wasn't accusing him of anything, just stating the facts.

"No, not with Alena," he murmured.

"But if she was still here, you would be. You'd be in bed with her instead, right now."

Quinn hugged her tighter, as if to prove a point, but her words had stirred up the old, familiar, empty feelings that he'd worked so hard to get through. For a moment, he almost had a grip on it, Cassie's words in her office coming back to him, the quiet counselling, and Quinn thought he was going to get through it. Then Alena's face flashed up, her lips moving, telling him that she was ready.

"Yes," he gasped, and his body began to tremble.

Ally shifted against him, turning, her eyes widening in alarm.

"Oh, fuck sorry. I'm sorry Quinn. I wasn't picking a fight. I didn't mean."

Quinn's body stiffened, his face tight, eyes screwed shut. A bead of moisture began to squeeze from the corner of his eye.

"I'm sorry," Ally rambled, "Shit, I know. I know what day it is, I'm so fucking stupid."

She clutched his quivering body.

"You're such a good man," Ally continued, "I didn't mean to hurt...."

"I'm not," Quinn hissed, cutting her off.

His eyes opened, shedding tears, reddened, suddenly staring into hers, wide and wild.

"I'm not a good man, Ally, that's just it."

Ally hesitated, taken aback by his sudden intensity.

"What?" she gasped, "What do you mean?"

"You think I'm a good man for you?"

"Yes. Absolutely."

"But if I tell you something, will you still think that?"

"Absolutely."

"You really sure?"

"Tell me, Quinn."

Quinn didn't speak. He just stared at her, the moisture running in little tracks across his cheeks.

"That last day, Alena's last day, I never said anything about it."

"You don't need to Quinn. I know. I know you were there, at the end."

"That's just it, Ally. I was there, right at the end, down to the last second. She gave me one last command, and I did it for her."

The expression on his face chilled Ally into silence. All she could do was wait for his words. It felt like an age before Quinn spoke again, staring at her, the raw emotion in his eyes.

"She looked up at me, Ally. She was in such pain. She told me she loved me, then she told me she was ready."

Ally hesitated, caught between needing to know and the fear of finding out.

"What did you do Quinn?"

"I put the pillow over her head, Ally, and I pushed and I pushed until I felt her go slack."

He stared at her.

"A monster," he hissed.

Ally stalled, frozen. Her hand began to move, drifting up to his face, cupping the wetness on his cheek.

"Not a monster, Quinn, an angel. Her angel," she gasped, "It was mercy. It was love."

Just like that, Quinn seemed to crumple and she pulled him close to her, holding him while his body shivered in great wracking sobs. She held him like that for a long time as the great sucking darkness was unleashed, rose up and then finally was spent.

At the end, lying together in bed, her hand stroking his hair, she broke the silence.

"I'm ready to go to the waterfall, Quinn, if you're ready to take me. I'm ready to have a different anniversary instead of this one."

Quinn pulled back so that he could look at her. His eyes were red and puffy, but a smile ghosted his lips.

"You'll have to tell Mark all about us," Quinn murmured.

"I want to tell him, Quinn. I want to tell everyone. I want to fucking stop random strangers in the street and let them know."

She kissed him.

"I'm ready for all of that, Quinn. What about you?"

Quinn was quiet for a moment, then he nodded.

"Let me take you to the waterfall. Let me give you my answer."

---

[Next chapter: Cassie trains married Victoria in how to serve as a submissive slut.

Follow me for updates to this and my other stories. If you like what you read, please leave a comment or a star rating. Constructive feedback is always welcome. If you want further adventures, or to check out my other stories, my story page is here]

12