All Comments on 'Only Consenting Adults Ch. 05'

by oneagainst

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
joy_of_cookingjoy_of_cooking8 months ago

I'd love to see more of these two. It must be an interesting dynamic, to be constantly trying to keep up with a dead woman.

The Ally in this story seems much less certain of herself than the woman who spoke with Cassie outside the public bathrooms with Victoria.

oneagainstoneagainst8 months agoAuthor

There's more to come... the Lost and Found story event needed a ringleader for the Mad Hatter's Tea party....

RoissyAngelRoissyAngel8 months ago

A bit disappointed with this. I personally wanted to see more of the Mistress and slave dynamic develop. I just don't see Quinn as a dominant. Just my personal taste. Well written of course, as always.

FseriesFseries8 months ago

Slimmed this one looking for the Aiden storyline. These others are even more fascicle than the Aiden one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroneagainst@oneagainst
At last we begin, and from the smallest of things: a mistake. Cassie asked for the free will to make her own choice at the end of Wonderland, but she did something unexpected. Instead of keeping free will for herself, she gave it to her nemesis, Lily. Now Lily is free to wand...