Only Consenting Adults Ch. 12

Story Info
Hogtied and naked, Adam finds out Eve always gets her man.
4.6k words
4.45
3.4k
2

Part 13 of the 28 part series

Updated 11/26/2023
Created 08/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneagainst
oneagainst
1,524 Followers

[Author's note: After date night (I04) Adam and Eve decide to spend some time away from the club to see where their relationship could be heading. Eve's friend Colette (I02), is also a cop in the same department as Eve]

---

A TRIP INTO THE COUNTRYSIDE

Adam offered to pick Eve up from work. He was waiting in the car on the opposite side of the road as Eve emerged from the building with Colette.

"That's the mystery man, is it?" Colette said, nodding across the street.

"Who?"

"Dark grey convertible, twelve o'clock."

"What makes you think that?"

Colette laughed. "The way he's staring at you."

Eve glanced across the road. Colette was right, Adam had the window down and was watching her intently.

"Either that, or he's got a thing against cops and we're about to be up to our necks in shit."

"What makes you think I've got a mystery man?" Eve interjected.

"Yesterday, when you had that guy against the wall," Colette replied, "Reece got him in the car, and then what did you do?"

"No idea."

"You checked your hair."

"Oh, and that means what? You're suddenly Sherlock Holmes?"

"Woman's intuition. Tell me I'm wrong."

Colette was grinning at her now.

"Because I touched my hair?"

"The new shoes."

"But...."

"The lunchbox."

"Oh, what. Really?"

"Since when did you eat couscous?"

"My mother used to make it all the time when...."

"I'm on the money, Eve. Dead right, and grey convertible just seals it."

"Excellent detective work."

Colette shrugged. "My job. I got a talent. Look, good changes, Eve, all of them. Looking after yourself, it's all good."

She looked across at the car. "Go get 'em tiger."

"You not gonna tell me to be safe? To watch myself?"

Colette laughed, her blonde hair bobbing. "Fuck no. I should be telling him that. Dude's got no idea."

"I just...."

"Have a good weekend, hon."

Eve wanted to argue the point, but it was too late; Colette had already turned and started walking away. She waved over her shoulder, not looking back. Eve watched her go, then shouldered her little bag and crossed the street.

Seeing her approach, Adam jumped out of the car and hurried around to the passenger side to open the door for her.

"No sudden movements, okay?" Eve told him.

Adam frowned. "What?"

"Ah, never mind," Eve replied, sliding into the passenger seat and stowing her bag between her legs. Adam closed her door and strode around the front of the car to climb into the driver's seat.

"Nice wheels," she said.

"Yeah."

"How long you been driving a convertible?"

"This? Uh, about twenty minutes."

"I... oh, so this isn't your car?"

Adam looked startled. She could tell how nervous he was.

"I rented it. I thought you might like, uh... okay."

She watched as Adam seemed to run out of momentum. He looked from the steering wheel to his passenger, suddenly despondent.

"Too much? It's too much, isn't it? I overdid it."

Eve regarded him for a moment, seeing the look in his eyes. She gave him a little smile.

"No, it's perfect. I like that you went to the trouble."

She leaned across and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Now, drive. Let's get the hell away from this place. I've had enough of law and order for one week."

Adam did as instructed, pulling out into the traffic. Eve rested her hand on his knee as he drove, watching as the tension began to ebb from his body. It was such a curious thing, watching his reaction to normal everyday things, seeing the worry that he was somehow messing it up. But that was the thing about Adam; she had seen him in total control, a polished operator able to do and say quite incredibly astute things. Yet here he was, picking her up from work to have a weekend out of the city, something that most people would cope with easily, and he was going to pieces. She knew that it meant he was trying very hard, it meant that this meant something to him.

"Were you waiting long?" she asked.

"About ten minutes."

"Colette thought you were scoping the office out for a rampage."

"Who?"

"Oh come on. Blonde, my height, the boobs. The one talking to me."

"Oh, yeah. Her. Sorry, I was looking at you."

Adam glanced across at her. Eve gave his knee a squeeze.

"That's either very cute, or incredibly scary."

"Did I look like a psycho?"

"Kinda. Are you a psycho?"

"Sorry. No. I'm not. I'm not a...."

"It's all fine," Eve interrupted, "I'm just teasing. But seriously, you need to be able to pass the background check."

This got a reaction from Adam.

"Background check?"

"Yeah, part of the protocol. The department needs to vet boyfriends."

Adam's eyes widened.

"You got a problem with that, Adam? It's part of the deal with my job."

"Uh, just... uh, fine. I just didn't expect you to say that."

"What? Background check?"

"No, boyfriend."

---

Adam had booked a place in a little town out in the country. They had a food festival on, and the main street was lined with stalls. They unpacked in the apartment and headed out to find something to eat, Adam looking relaxed in jeans and a t-shirt and Eve in a casual cotton dress that stopped just above her knees. She noticed the way Adam kept stealing glances at her bare legs and she smiled to herself, slipping her hand into his as they meandered between food trucks and wine tasting booths, threading their way through the crowd. As they walked, Eve was teaching him more sign language, picking out objects and showing him the signs for them, laughing as he parroted them back to her.

"What's so funny?" Adam pouted.

"Again. Watch closely."

She repeated the sign she was teaching him.

"That's exactly the same as I did."

"Oh, you wish. Look, how do I put this? You're close but no cigar. It's like spoken language, in that there are double entendres, slang, all that sort of stuff. There's the comedic value of two signs being close but with completely different meanings. You might be at the dinner table thinking you're telling someone you're full, when you're telling them that actually you're pregnant."

"I swear I did it exactly the same as you."

"Adam, it needs work, that's all I'm saying, for when you meet my father."

"Oh really? Are we getting to that stage, are you ready to acknowledge my existence to the family?"

Eve frowned and gave him a playful jab in the ribs. In response, Adam took her hand, entwining his fingers with hers until she stopped struggling and allowed him to hold hands. They resumed their journey along the street.

"I can't remember the last time I did this," she told him, as they read the menu for a Thai noodle stall.

"I can't remember ever doing this," Adam replied.

Even looked up at him in shock. "Seriously? You've never held hands?"

"No, it's not that. I mean, just walking along."

"What did you actually do with your previous partners?"

"And there you go again."

"With what?"

"Partners, boyfriends, girlfriends, meeting fathers."

"You're getting hung up on that."

Eve stepped into line behind a young couple waiting to be served.

"You want Thai too?" she asked.

"I guess."

Eve reached out and drew him into the line, giving his hand a little squeeze.

"Can I ask you a question?" she asked.

"You just did."

"Ah, yeah. Okay. Can I ask you another question, then?"

Adam grinned. "You just did."

"Just so you know, Adam, I'm trained in the use of lethal force."

"Ah, so you're going to beat an answer out of me, are you?"

"It's getting close to it."

"Then ask away. Anything to avoid police brutality."

"Oh, you'll keep for later," Eve snorted, a wry smile on her lips.

At that moment, they stepped forward in the line and were asked to place their orders. Eve chose her noodles, letting Adam choose his and then she paid for them both. She waited until they'd walked away before broaching the subject that had been intriguing her. She munched on her noodles for a minute, then stopped.

"How many long-term relationships have you had?" she asked.

Adam froze, his fork halfway to his mouth. He didn't answer.

"I'm not going to judge you. I just want to know."

Adam shrugged, stuffing the food into his mouth, as if to buy himself some time.

"Longest was about six months, I guess," he confessed.

"Any recently?"

Adam shook his head. "I don't tend to look for relationships."

"But you are with me."

"Yes. Only you."

Eve watched him closely.

"I'm honoured," she said at last.

"Yes. You should be."

His expression was deadpan.

"You've a high opinion of yourself," she countered.

"I do. I'm quite a catch."

His face was serious, but his eyes sparkled.

"I am also a catch," Eve replied.

"Yes, you are, Eve. You really are."

Adam moved quickly, sliding his hand behind her head, bending over her, kissing her. She opened her mouth in response, the plate of noodles forgotten in her hand. Just as suddenly as he'd begun, Adam broke off.

"You're a lucky man that I'm feeling tolerant," she quipped, "That could be construed as assault."

"You going to call the cops?"

Eve closed the gap between them and went up on her tiptoes to place her lips on his.

"Oh baby," she breathed, "I am the cops."

Adam made a show of looking around. "Want to go where there are fewer people?"

"How fewer?"

"Ideally, just you and me."

"Okay. Finish your noodles," she admonished, "You might need the energy."

---

It took them fifteen minutes to backtrack to the apartment, up the outside stairs to a doorway. Since the kiss, Adam had been different, as if a switch had flicked inside his head. She knew what it meant, she's seen it before. Eve followed him up the stairs, smiling to herself.

"Open the door," she said, "You got the keys, right?"

Adam fished the keys out of his pocket and turned his back to her. She heard the rattle of the lock and the door began to open.

Eve pushed him hard in the back, making him sprawl against the doorframe, unbalanced. He teetered, but she already had a grip on his arm, slipping the handcuff quickly over his wrist and pulling back, hard. Her free hand snaked around his body as he began to tumble, grabbing his other arm and pulling it back. The handcuffs slipped home, and he dropped to his knees.

Eve took up position behind him, pushing down on his shoulders, applying bodyweight to keep him on the floor.

"Now, we're gonna have a little talk," she grunted.

Adam tried to turn and look up at her, but she grasped a handful of his hair to hold his head in place.

"Eyes front."

"Wait...."

"No talking."

Still holding a fistful of hair, she walked around him and began to pull him further into the apartment. Adam shuffled forward on his knees.

"Good. Let's have a little privacy for our chat," Eve said, closing the door behind her.

She backed away, leaving Adam on his knees on the floor, as she crossed over to the dining table to retrieve a chair. She set it down in front of him and sat down.

"Comfortable?" she asked.

Adam didn't reply, his face unreadable.

"I asked you a question."

"I guess."

"You guess what?"

Aam looked up at her in confusion.

"You need to lose the tone and show some respect, otherwise it's gonna get real tricky. How about you try again?"

Adam paused, then responded, "I guess, Ma'am."

"Better."

She leaned back on the chair, crossing her legs and arranging the drape of her dress around her knees. Adam's eyes flicked down to her shapely, bare legs for a moment, then locked studiously on her face.

"You know what I'm gonna ask? Any idea what I need to know?"

Slowly, Adam shook his head.

"What? Didn't catch that."

"No, Ma'am," he grated.

Eve looked down at him, leaning forward.

"Really? Nothing to tell me?"

"No, Ma'am."

"Okay, let's start with the basics. Name."

Adam hesitated. "Adam, Ma'am."

Eve cupped her chin in her hand, regarding him for a long moment.

"No, real name."

"Adam."

She let out a long, low breath. "You wanted to start a relationship with me. How did you think that was gonna go when I don't even know your real name?"

Adam didn't answer. She contemplated the kneeling man for several long moments.

"The background check," she continued, "What's it gonna tell me?"

Again, Adam refused to answer.

"You waiting for your lawyer? You gonna ask for your phone call?"

"No, Ma'am."

Eve got up and approached him. She ran her hand through his hair, looking down at him.

"Oh," she murmured, "I get it. You think you still got a card to play here? An ace up your sleeve? Think you might still be in charge?"

She tilted his head back to look down into his eyes. His expression was guarded. Eve walked around behind him.

"Maybe we need to rebalance the power here."

Reaching down, she quickly pulled at his t-shirt, stripping him, leaving it dangling behind him around the handcuffs and exposing the wiry, hard expanse of his chest. She let her hand trail across the firm muscle of his shoulder blade.

"Feeling more co-operative yet?"

Adam remained silent, but she could see the muscles bunching in his jaw.

She leaned close to his ear and whispered, "You're gonna need to tell me everything. As it stands, I know you aren't. Maybe we need more rebalancing."

Reaching around his waist, Eve carefully unthreaded his belt from his jeans. She popped the button and slid the zip down.

"Got your attention?"

Eve pushed him forward. His chest hit the carpet with a thud and she tugged at his jeans, worming them down over his hips, taking his underwear at the same time, stripping him naked even as he struggled. She dropped down to the floor, one knee across his back, pinning him face-down against the floor. Her eyes drifted to his backside and she hefted the belt in her hands.

"Gonna ask again."

Adam heaved beneath her, but she maintained her position.

"No," he grunted.

"Oh," Eve mocked, "That sounds like you're unhappy with your treatment. You gonna report me for misconduct, Adam? Is this police brutality?"

Adam growled, his face buried in the carpet.

"No, this isn't police brutality. Let me show you."

Eve slapped the belt down across his buttocks and Adam writhed.

"Fuck," he spat.

He brought his legs up behind him to try and cover his exposed rear. Eve slipped the belt through the buckle and threw the loop around his ankles, pulling hard to pin his feet together. He bucked and heaved beneath her, trying to straighten his legs out and kick off his restraint, but Eve had other ideas. She used the angle and her bodyweight to press his heels momentarily against his bottom, sliding the end of the belt through his handcuffs and then back through the belt buckle. She tugged, letting him struggle, watching as the leather strip inched tighter under her grip with each motion of his body. Finally, he relented, and she slid the prong of the buckle through a hole, securing him. She got to her feet.

"That's one of the first things they teach you in unarmed combat training. It's not about strength to get what you want. It's all about leverage."

Eve was breathing hard with the exertion, but also with something else. She looked down at the wiry, naked body lying hogtied at her feet and a flush bloomed on her cheeks. She began to circle him, admiring her work.

"See what you get for not co-operating, Adam? See where it gets you?"

"I won't talk," he growled, raising his head to watch her feet as she walked around him.

Eve came to a halt in front of him and knelt down on the carpet, her knees close to his head.

"Talk?" Eve echoed, "Oh, you just don't get it do you? The world of trouble you're in."

She stroked his hair for a moment, then leaned forward, rubbing her hand down his spine until she reached the handcuffs. Her fingers entwined with his, her body arching over his naked form in her cotton dress. She ran her hand across his buttocks, exploring the reddened line left behind by the strap.

"You have no idea what I could do to you."

Her fingers traced the valley of his buttocks, exploring further, down between his legs.

"You have no concept of what I'm thinking at this point in time."

"I'm not going to tell you anything."

Her hand traced back up to cup the firm globe of his buttock.

"Oh, Adam, I'm way past the point of asking questions."

She leaned back on her haunches and grasped the hem of her dress, working it up her sleek thighs, exposing herself to her captive.

"I'm at the point of getting answers."

She twined her fingers through his hair and began to pull, forcing Adam's face down. She splayed her knees, keeping on the pressure, until he started to worm his way towards her. With her free hand, she pulled the thin strip of her g-string to the side, exposing her glistening labia. Adam snaked forward until his face was nestled between her thighs. She could feel the heat of his breath against her crotch.

"You're just where I want you," she murmured, looking down at the man she had trussed and stripped, "Your only hope now is leniency."

Adam sighed, his breath warm against her pussy lips.

"Yes Ma'am," he replied.

Eve felt the delicate softness of his tongue against her, and she shuddered at the sensation.

Adam took his time, and Eve's grip slackened in his hair, letting him make the running now. It felt good to have Adam compliant between her thighs, nuzzling against her most private area. She watched as his head bobbed, licking her out at one moment and diving deeper with his tongue at the next, splaying her folds to purse his lips against her nub. Eve sighed.

There were mysteries to him. Eve knew nothing about his past, or his family. She didn't even know where he lived, or how he made his money beyond a throwaway comment about orchids. Lying back on the carpet as his lips teased her clit, she closed her eyes and imagined him at home, surrounded by a panoply of colourful flowers, naked, bending over her body as he pleasured her with his mouth. It didn't matter about the life he led, because she knew him. She had looked into his eyes and seen who he was. Adam would eventually tell her everything, she was sure, she just had to establish that level of trust with him and be finally allowed inside his circle.

"How am I doing, Ma'am?" he asked.

Eve was roused from her blissful contemplation by his voice, and she answered, "If I'm being, uh... yes, there, just there... ah... objective, you're... ooh... pretty heavy on the clitoral stimulation."

Adam took this as his cue and began to suck more firmly on her swollen nub. Eve squealed and he broke off.

"Like that?"

"Uh huh," she gasped.

"Marks out of ten?"

"About a seven point five. There's more to explore, y'know."

She felt him chuckle, the vibrations thrilling through her as he made contact with her slit again. This time, he modified his approach, sliding his tongue inside her, waggling it as she felt strangely filled by his intrusion. Eve gasped at the wonderful sensation, shuddering, and she felt him smile against her.

Adm alternated, pulling out and letting the flat of his tongue rasp over her clit, breaking off to explore her folds, then seeking out the moistness of her entrance and plunging deep. He kept the same order, rotating through the cycles until she found herself anticipating the change, and the rush of new sensations as his attention shifted to her labia, to her inner sanctum, to her nub.

"Fuck," she hissed, realising that her hands were in his hair, her fingers raking his scalp as her orgasm began to build.

Adam sensed it too, pulling back a little. His expert tongue lapped at her, keeping her close to the edge without pushing her over, until she began to lose track of time. Adam appeared to be in no hurry to grant her release, pushing further and then pulling back until her loins ached. She was so close, but a quiver from her inner lips was enough to alert him, and he withdrew to take his time lavishing kisses over her labia instead. She cursed him, but it was a wordless tumble of syllables now, beyond coherent thought.

oneagainst
oneagainst
1,524 Followers
12