Only Consenting Adults Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had never asked him how he knew to do the things he did, who had shown him exactly how to pleasure a woman. Eve was trapped now, bound in position by his questing tongue more surely than the way she had belted and tied him, the captor now the captive.

"Please... fuck... finish. Finish me."

She felt the buzz of his laughter deep inside her core. Adam was enjoying every moment.

"Adam, please. I need it... I gotta cum."

She gathered twin clumps of his hair in her fists and pulled him down into her crotch, rolling her hips now, face-fucking him as she ground her clit against his outstretched tongue. Adam seemed content to let her do all the work, sensing the exact moment when Eve approached the brink. His tongue dived inside her, ambushing her senses, tapping deep within and calling out the unbearable tension in her crotch. Eve came hard, her thighs contracting around his head, her hands pulling him deeper into her valley, feeling his tongue go into overdrive within her. She came and she came, throbbing and quivering against his face, until she felt him tugging back for air.

Reluctantly, she released his head and Adam rolled onto his side, still tightly bound in the hogtie, his face slick with the sheen of her juices. She could see his towering erection, standing proud of his crotch, unrequited. He rested his head against her inner thigh so he could look up at her. She smiled back down at him, eyes hazy with the afterglow of her orgasm, the roleplay long forgotten.

"So, how do I rate now?"

Eve stretched languidly, releasing the tension in her limbs, and replied, "About a six point eight."

Adam feigned indignation. "After all that effort? I started at seven and a half."

"Different scale, sweetheart."

"So what scale was that?"

"C'mon. Say it for me," she teased, "I set 'em up, you knock 'em down."

Adam smiled, and replied, "The Richter..."

"Yeah babe, the Richter Scale," Eve said, laughing.

---

They drove back on Sunday afternoon, holding hands in the car, settling into a comfortable silence. Eve looked down at his fingers entwined in hers, feeling a special little glow inside. She turned his wrist, inspecting the red mark.

"Sorry," she said.

"For what?"

"The mark from the handcuffs. I don't like to leave marks."

"Yes," Adam replied, keeping his attention on the road, "It's unprofessional. I wouldn't have been so sloppy with you."

"In my defence, you were absolutely writhing."

"Yes, in my defence," Adam pointed out.

Eve just nodded. "Anyway, I'm sorry," she replied.

"Gone in a day or two. I'll just wear long sleeves."

"Or you could have me arrested."

Adam flashed her a glance, frowning.

"I mean," she continued, "What Quinn said, on the cross in the club. It's bodily harm."

"I would never prosecute."

Eve looked out of the window at the landscape passing by, her thumb brushing idly against the back of his hand.

"We're fucked, aren't we?" she murmured, "When the law comes in."

"Yeah, we are."

Eve shivered, drawing her knees up to the chest, bare feet on the upholstery.

"I just feel like there must be something we can do," she said.

"Such as? More protests? It's democracy, Eve, and the votes are in."

"Not yet."

"Soon enough. The numbers are pretty clear. We need to work out what happens next."

"To us?"

"Yeah. You and me. All of us."

They drove in silence, but Eve found herself coming back to the same thought, over and over. Eventually, it spilled out of her.

"It's just not fair. Look at us, we're just starting out, finally, after all this time," she said, "And right at the point of getting somewhere, we're fucked."

"We're not. We're consenting adults. We just do it in private."

Eve shook her head, her dark hair falling around her tucked-up knees.

"You don't get it. What we do, right now, like when I whacked you with the belt, it's not illegal. After this...," she murmured, "I'm the cops, Adam. I can't break the law, even in private, even if the law is fucked."

She blinked rapidly and the landscape shimmered before her as the tears came. She felt Adam squeeze her hand tightly.

"Then we stop it," he stated.

"How can...?"

Adam cut her off. "We find a way, some way."

She looked back towards him, trying to read his thoughts, but he kept his eyes straight ahead. He was frowning to himself quietly.

"Staunton," he stated, surprising her.

"What about him?"

"It's his law."

"I know."

"So, that's where we start, with him."

Eve waited, watching Adam's expression as he thought it all through. She loved this secret little part of him, playing chess inside his head, like she'd seen in scenes sometimes. Adam was working through the angles and at last he cleared his throat.

"The odd thing about him is that he constructed the seventh pillar with the provisions that are making our life difficult," Adam stated.

"Odd? How?"

"The other six pillars all cover noble things, such as provisions for children, single mothers. There's a discrepancy there, in that the seventh pillar introduces suffering when it doesn't need to. Specific suffering."

"He's big on family values. We don't exactly fit...."

"Ah, but hold on," Adam interjected, "Before you go and say it's all political, and he's appealing to the conservative vote. Ask yourself about his daughter."

"I didn't know he had a daughter."

For the first time, Adam smiled.

"You're the cops. I thought you'd have been across this."

"Adam, across what? How about, just cut to the chase?"

"Jen Staunton," Adam replied, "She comes to the Lost and Found sometimes with her husband. Or, not husband, since she also has a wife and polygamy is illegal."

Eve stared at him. "Fucking hell," she breathed.

"Exactly," Adam replied, "The man is outlawing the relationship of his own polyamorous daughter. He doesn't have to. He could adjust the wording to keep her in the grey area, but he went out of his way to make it explicit. What does that tell you?"

"He hates her," Eve murmured, her mind working through the possibilities.

Adam shrugged, replying, "Or, he's not free to make a choice."

---

[Next chapter: Eve puts her detective skills to use, but Jen has nothing to say to her. Later, Jen confronts her father and finally learns the awful secret at the heart of it all.

Follow me for updates to this and my other stories. If you like what you read, please leave a comment or a star rating. Constructive feedback is always welcome. If you want further adventures, or to check out my other stories, my story page is here]

12