Only Fams

Story Info
Uncle follows his brat nephew's Only Fans.
2.2k words
4.48
13.1k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Upon getting home from work and finding the parcel on my doormat, I tear it open impatiently with my teeth. I know it contains my 19 year old nephew's Calvin's, worn three days without change and all stinky with dick. I paid £250 for it + postage, a price which included cheeky iPhone videos of Jason wearing and gently soiling them for proof of authenticity. A fair tariff if you ask me. Jason's hot AF.

I'm his top patron on OnlyFans, except he doesn't know it's me - his own Uncle. I've got dozens of personalised clips he's sent me on my hard drive, and now I'm buying his dirty briefs.

Without the least qualm, I huff greedily on his shorts, and my God did I get what I paid for! That boy knows exactly how to make his undies smell ripe and dicky. I'm practically pissing precum - my senses set aflame with Jason's crude perfumes.

At every point I jumped right in and crossed every line without a second thought. Ever since I stumbled across his PornHub page. Fucking flipped when I first saw all those vids of him whipping his dick out and jerking off in risky places - supermarket aisles, carparks and cinema seats. Like he just can't keep a lid on his teenage sex drive.

I rinsed his account and spent a whole night busting nuts over every single upload. To this day my favourite video has to be the one where he's pissing on a cash point. Obviously captured on his way home after a night on the lash, you can hear all his mates spurring him on.

Fuck he's so sexy! The kind of cocky charva that would have kicked my head in when I was his age. I had none of his confidence and brass. Found my stride later in life, but never lost a wicked fancy for the Bully Boys - and my Sister's boy Jason has grown up to be a right fine specimen.

Immediately followed links to his OF. I knew it was wrong, but I didn't hesitate. Then I set up fake profiles to follow his twitter and his secret gram. If I'm honest, Jason has become a bit of an obsession. I have to admit that now, sniffing his shabby briefs in my open doorway at 4 in the afternoon.

There's a handwritten note in the package,

"Enjoy the smell of my straight dick you fucking queer, it's as close as you're ever going to get!"

What a brat! That's all part of his sexy shtick - shaming the dirty old bastards who perv on his content, telling us how pathetic we are, and taunting us with photos of him snogging his girlfriend. He posts pictures of them both on holiday, spending the money we send him. He even uploaded a reaction video of him getting head off her. Just his smarmy face, smirking as she gets to work.

Kimberley her names is. She's got an OnlyFans too. I've met her at family gatherings, they've been dating a year now. My sister doesn't know anything about their extra revenue. She thinks they're just on a good salary with their day jobs, but it's the sideline that's funding their lifestyles, and I'm the one making Jason flush.

Mate, I haven't checked in on Grindr for weeks. It's just not interesting when my own nephew is teasing me like this. Reading his note again, sexed up on his stink, I decide to interpret the put-down as a challenge,

"...it's as close as you're ever going to get!"

Is it now? That's going to be MY head bobbing in your lap on your next reaction video. I'LL be the one making you smirk and moan, you sexy cunt.

At least, that's the fantasy I'm running with tonight as I play with my new purchase. There's no fucking way I could take my shameful crush any further. It's just another unspeakable perverted secret I'll have to live with. FML.

*

Something's definitely going down between Jason and his girlfriend Kimberley. I've seen them both a whole bunch of times since I secretly jumped on his OF. My sisters are close and are always throwing Sunday roasts or birthday parties. Today it's my eldest sister's third daughter's tenth birthday. Don't let it get confusing, lol.

There's too many women in my family. Aunties and godmothers and sisters and nieces. Before Jason was born I was literally the only boy - the youngest a four siblings. Growing up with 3 big sisters was ok, but I did always wish for a brother. My Father left before I could talk. Maybe that's why I turned out gay - deprived of much needed male dominion? Either way, I never expected to develop a lust for my own nephew.

I can keep a lid on it - not giving anything away. But my eyes do wander, and he's often catching me checking him out.

"Hey, what's up with Kimberley?" I ask while she's checking her WhatsApp on the patio.

"Mate, she's pissed I lost the gold chain she bought me," he smiles, completely unaware I know he's lying.

He didn't lose the necklace, he sold to me - his no.1 fan! I've got it in a bedside draw at home with his old socks and Calvin's. Use to be he never took it off. Wore in to every family gathering, and in every smutty video. I asked him to sell it to me, and he said no. Said it was a special gift from his girlfriend, but everything has a price and I kept improving my offer. He let it go for £2000.

You probably think I'm a fucking chump. That chain might have cost £150 new, but honestly it's worth every penny - just to see the chagrin on Kimberley's powdered face. Anyway, I can afford it. I make tons of money at the advertising agency, and I got nothing better to spend it on.

"She'll get over it," I remark, maintaining an off-hand composure.

She knows he sold it. It wouldn't matter if it was merely lost, but he let his OF patrons come between them, and that's why she's mad.

"Nice shoes," I continue, recognising limited edition Air Force Ones when I see them, and surreptitiously pressing the point.

"Thanks,' he counters, getting bored with me and staring at his phone.

Honestly, what a total fucking babe! Lithe and blond, with a chavy step-cut and a slit in his brow. Looks so much like his Dad, who I also had a crush on. He split years ago, just like all my sisters' men. History repeating.

There's not too great an age gap between us - only 15 years. Hardly scandalous. Apart from the Uncle thing. Who am I kidding? Why am I even entertaining these reprehensible thoughts?

"Looking hench, bro!" he chirrups, snapping me out of my distraction.

He's on Instagram, liking a recent post of mine. Not on my secret account. Not on his... Its a stupid shirtless pic, checking my progress in the gym. Thought I was looking hot that day.

"Mate, you got some sexy pics," he beams, scrolling thru, double tapping.

It's only straight lad banter, but his interest is making me flustered.

"Are you working out?" I manage to ask steadily.

"Nah mate, I'm lazy."

"You should come to the gym with me, I've been looking for a gym buddy."

"Do it Jase," his Mum, my sister Suzie, pipes up, "That would be so nice for you to spend some time with your Uncle!"

God, if she only knew what she was advocating for! Pushing through the guilt, my mind erupting with changing room wank fantasies, I seize the opportunity,

"I go Thursday nights, you free?"

"Go on Jase, it'd be good for you, a bit of discipline," Suzie insists.

"Yeah, go on then," Jason relents, putting his phone down so that Kimberley can sit in his lap, "I'm going to the gym babe, you like that?"

"Easy Tiger," she smiles, ready to forgive him it seems.

*

It's already dark as we exit the Sports Academy, crossing the empty carpark in glaring streetlight. That gym session was fucking great - showing Jason the ropes, spot checking his technique, gripping his arms and legs, smelling his sweat, watching him change in the locker room. Unreal. And he was keen to learn and get involved. He was looking up to me. Had to disguise a stubby more than once.

Somehow we got chatting about sneakers on our way out. Jason's obsessed with a pair of Air Jordans he's seen online. He's mentioned them several times tonight.

"If you want them that badly, maybe you should start an OnlyFans," I dare to tease as we climb into my car - a joke that only I would fully understand.

"Maybe I have," he snaps back, bristling with that famous swagger.

"Maybe I've seen it..." I blurt without caution, wanting to knock his sexy confidence.

Unshaken, roused even, Jason stares me down.

"...Maybe you should subscribe."

"Maybe I did."

I can hardly believe what I'm saying. The blood thumps in my ears loud enough to make me wonder if Jason can hear it too. I'm just about to detonate my whole world, but my stupid pathetic lusts are driving me on.

I can see him thinking, his brain whirring with the ramifications. All those dirty videos - his Uncle's seen them all. And those shameful mail-outs. Uncle David would have seen the rewards.

"...maybe you should become a top-tier patron," he suggests, pinching his crotch and drawing my gaze down to where a nice stiffy is poking a tent in his white Adidas shorts.

This is it. I've gone too far to back down, but the next thing I say could literally end my family life. If Jason rejects me and tells on his pervert Uncle, Suzie would hate me forever. Mum would never speak to me again. His erection gives me the courage to push on,

"Maybe I've been sniffing out your dirty briefs and dreaming about sucking on your lovely straight dick the past six months, Jason."

He turns his head away, looking out the passenger window with his jaw set on edge. The stud in his earlobe sparkles.

"I don't know why that's given me such a sly boner," he deadpans, turning back to meet my eye once more.

"It's because you want the shoes, son." I sniff, "Let me suck you off and I'll buy them for you."

Jason bites his lip before answering me,

"Alright,"

Then yanking his waistband out, he lets his long cock swing up in his lap, and there it is! The magnificent dick I've been drooling over these nights - tall and proud, enriching the air with it's awesome scent.

"I want a reaction video tho," I remember to ensure, unlocking my iPhone and throwing it over.

Jason looks about before he hits record. With everything ready, I lean in and kiss his naughty bell. Fuck, this is awesome! He tastes every bit as good as he smells. Licking him more hungrily with each passing moment, his perfect glans slides further down my tongue, dripping his salty flavours into my maw.

"Mmm," I hum in exultation, hungry for more.

"Fuck!" he sighs, shuffling lower into his seat.

Jason's a true Adonis. I know he only wants the sneakers, but I've fallen in love - This is the best dick I ever had! I can't cram him down deep enough, and I'm groaning awkwardly with delight. His blond pubes tickle my nose as I plunge down to the base, the warmth and smell of his crotch a sanctum. Let me worship you, Demi-god. Let me show you what devotion can mean...

And right on cue the bad-lad starts thrusting - fucking my face like the total G he is. Yes Jason! pound me!

"Fuck!" he gasps, tensing with the oncoming rush, "Fuck, Uncle David! I'm gonna cum!"

Holding me down for the climactic surge, he sprays my throat, wincing and groaning in the moment of satisfaction. I don't let him go though, pulling back just far enough to work over his spent bellend and get him squirming with the shivers and delight.

"Uncle! I'm done! I'm done!" he wriggles, and I fall back into the driver's seat content.

Jason doesn't pack himself away, instead leaving his dick out on show as it slowly sinks down to a flaccid state, his foreskin rolled back off the cute pink strawberry of his penis tip. He hands me my phone.

"That was fucking awesome." I tell him straight.

"Yeah, that were good..." he mutters, looking out the passenger window again.

"You know, we could hang out more often... if you want new togs and that?"

"What, like a sugar Daddy?" he laughs, still turned away.

"Sugar Uncle?" I suggest, taking a sneaky photo of his exposed soft cock.

"That could be good, yeah," he agrees, looking my way once more, his blue eyes piercing and bright.

"Fuck, you know exactly how fucking sexy you are, don't you boy?"

"Got a fair idea, yeah," he smirks, "Is it you bought my chain?"

"Yeah," I pant, still catching my breath.

"Battyman," he jeers, shaking his head.

What a sexy brat.

*

I love reading comments, tell me.