All Comments on 'Only If You Want'

by BashfulScribe

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
mordbrandmordbrandabout 3 years ago
Pretty clear

That Adam set up his downfall. He used Nicole in the hope she would claim nonconsensual sex, but she couldn't bring herself to do it. Then he used the other girl who did claim it. This pissed Nicole off and made her feel guilty, so she allowed Phil to use her until she felt the debt was repaid. In the end, it seems that it worked out for Phil, but Adam is a straight psychopath.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It was awesome!

I actually teared up when phil was removed from president i could relate to it a lot!

I was removed from prez in sophomore year and my boyfriend came to comfort me and it ended with us having the most sensual sex ever!!!! Loved this series and I even loved the mutual benefits chapters!!!

Horseman68Horseman68over 2 years ago
Excellence Again.

Another truly absorbing story. Exceptional depth in writing. Bravos

mikon4004mikon4004over 2 years ago

Wha t did the girl mean she needed leverage. Was she part of the setup

More let's see how and if their relationship progressed. Loved your characters

poutniklpoutniklover 2 years ago

Note that here is the major 20-chapter original story Being More Social (not on Literotica) with Adam Watson as the main character, to which is the Only If You Want just a side story.

https://bashfulscribe.ca/stories/being-more-social/

poutniklpoutniklover 2 years ago

P.S.: ... and if you read Being More Social story, you will realize Adam is not such a beast and Nicole and Phil are not such innocent.

poutniklpoutniklover 2 years ago

P.P.S.: What one could expect if Nicole herself introduced 14 year old, socially inexperienced Adam into casual sex? His social values were shaken and did not develop in healthy way. The Adam's blowjob with Megan was direct consequence of another blowjob with Nicole at school, when she intentionally let the door open. Megan saw them and thought a blowjob could be her way to Adam's heart. And that was just beginning of a shitfall.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBashfulScribe@BashfulScribe
1115 Followers
Just your average young man who thinks he can make himself into a writer. I'm interested in making longer stories where the sex is a part of the story.