All Comments on 'Only in Cap d'Agde - Dutch Courage'

by steelring

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh, thank you so much...this story even better than your first. Two things about your writing stand out: first, that you give yourself the space and time to really describe your feelings and perceptions - about yourself, your husband, the other people, the club and the Cap and historical antecedents of the whole situation and how you fit into it, in a way that is intriguing and moving and, well, touching. And second that you take the time and trouble to describe in such glowing and articulate detail your sensations as you take and are taken sexually...how you really felt as you lick and suck and as you are licked and sucked, of the feeling of a man's cock in your mouth and his mouth on your pussy, and of course of feeling him inside you and your longing go his semen. And of how your Dutchman looked as he entered you, thank you for this especially, as I think I was the reader who asked you to write about that. So, phew, congratulations - and bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Careful what you wish for

William and I were virgins when we married. 11 years and 3 children later I started wondering what it would be like to be with another man. Not that I didn't love Will or think he was inadequate but I got stupid and damn near lost my family over a stupid affair. Donny and I worked together 6 years at the time. He was friendly smart a good listener and teacher at solving work problems. He was 19 years order than I. He made friends with Will I thought it was good. Then it happened working late and some how we were having sex NOT MAKING LOVE! No more than actually less than a minute I thought what did I just do. I was putting myself back together and crying. Donny said hey girl you are going to be ok. I said how in the world can I go home to the best thing that I could possibly ever want with what we just done? You aren't the first woman that has had sex outside of her marriage come give me a hug and maybe talk about doing it again sometime. Really you think I would do it again the way I feel now I feel like shit. He tried to hug me and I slapped him hard as I could. Now come on girl give daddy a hug and sit on my lap. That actually made me sick. Will had told me to be careful that he thought I was getting to close to Donny. He had said that Donny was a known cheater. He said he knew I had to work with him but didn't really trust him there is something about him. He said he didn't mind us being friends and talking but that was it besides he's old enough to be your daddy. That is what made me sick. I walked out and drove around a while before going home to my family that I hoped would not know what I had done. I was walking up to our back steps looking through the window and there was Will helping the children with homework at the dinning room table. That brought a tears to my eyes. I took a minute trying to straighten up. I had to go face it. When I walked in the children were all happy hi mom mom's home but the look that Will gave me I knew he knew. He didn't even speak other than there's a plate for you. He had it on the warmer burner for me. Finally when the children were done with homework and Will was washing the dishes iwas putting my dishes in the sink and he asked. Nancy how long and why didn't you tell me that you wanted a divorce that you were in love with someone else? First of all I'm not in love with anyone but you I do not want a divorce and tonight was the first and last time I will ever cheat on you I promise. Is this promise good as as your last promise he asked? Then he asked is this why you had me get some douse for you to wash away your cheating? No I told him it was a stupid mistake please I feel sick. You could have picked up something from him he said. That did make me sick. I actually ran to the restroom and lost my super. Will didn't even help me he was always the one that could take care of a sick person. I had watched him take care of his parents and my mother and 2 of his uncle's and 1 aunt. I knew I was in deep trouble. When we went to bed he actually wore pj's that was a first time in our marriage except when we were with friends at a motel, someone staying overnight at or house or if he was sick. So he said are you going to admit it was the snake I warned you about or who was the homewreacking SOB you F_____? It was Donny I said and I'm sorry I let it happen and I regret it I'm sorry. I went to touch him and he said don't I am very disgusted with you and what you have done to our family and don't think I would even think about touching you again until you have a clean bill of health. I just layed there crying the first time I cried and he didn't hug me. First thing the next morning he asked what I was doing today. The usual I said what do you mean. He said I mean are you going to go back to be with the homewreacking SOB? Just long enough to get my personal belongings and talk to Jeremy my boss to tell him I'm leaving. He said he would like to go with me. I said that would be fine. We took care of the children then headed to my work place. Walking in there stood Donny. He had a smirk on his face. Will had a look I had never seen before and he was walking towards Donny. Donny actually turned and ran down the hallway and out the back door jumped in his car and took off. Jeremy came out to see what was going on. Will asked if we could speak in private. Will started in talking having me explain what had happened when it was over Jeremy agreed that it was time for Donny to be gone he had caused marriage problems with 2 other female employees. Donny even moved away. I considered I was very lucky that Will forgave me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
What the

This story is all over the place best of all it’s not even a loving wife category story. You have got group voyeur/exhibition interracial bits of fetish more nonConsent and bdsm category’s . As I said all over the place the story doesn’t even make sense. As people are now pointing out cuckold is classed as a fetish ( yes I’ve even checked it myself it’s a fetish ) . And I’m not sure how you class as extra Marital because it’s only supposed to be with husband and wife only. Not extra people. As soon as you use extra people it becomes group or exhibition voyeur category stories. But what gets me is when I finally break it down ( after deciding what category this goes into etc) the main winner is interracial category because no matter how much I broke your story down. The winner or main theme was interracial ( sexual activity between a white person and a coloured person) . What you need to do is first get an editor second before you publish it read it thoroughly through. Break your story into groups of which bit of sexual activity you wish ( aka how much group sex or how much interracial sex or voyeur/exhibition sex or even fetish sex you have put into your story) ( as soon as you use a bit of interracial sex in your story it’s always the winner and becomes a interracial category story. ) sorry for going on but if this story was less all over the place it might not have been to bad a interracial category story.

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 2 years ago

What a terrific tale.

Normally I don't care for an over abundance of detail. The minutiae of the experience or the the thoughts of the protagonist and what lead up to it.

Your writing, however, made it come alive. I don't believe you can learn how to do this. You just have it.

Bravo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great writing, good balance between detail, teasing, feelings and sensations. Please continue this story, or write more.

Mentor de LyonMentor de Lyonabout 2 years ago

An amazing story, thank you. It brought back fine memories of Cap d’Agde…

ThreesomeJoanThreesomeJoanabout 2 years ago

I congratulate you on a well-written story. You have captured so many aspects of shared intimacy... of being shared by a loving spouse. .. your feelings, your emotions, your pleasure. I appreciated the distinctions you noted between love and lust, between marital intimacy and the newness of a just-met lover. I especially loved how you expressed the sensual responses of our female bodies.

May you have many more such adventure as you explore fun with a wide variety of races, ethnicities and cultures. You sound like a beautiful mixture of dark Indian complexion with distinctive feminine features. The best to you and your hubby.

Joan

SamuelDexterSamuelDexter9 months ago

I rather liked the name Steel. Johb was disappointing. Distracting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous