Only Nerds Need Apply Ch. 03

Story Info
Javi blows Angel.
693 words
4.53
1.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Csdante
Csdante
7 Followers

Angel shifted Javi. "Ow!" Javi exclaimed. Angel replied with a light slap on his ass. He spread his legs. "Kneel down, Javi," he instructed, guiding him between his knees.

Gingerly, trying not to wince as he settled his stinging ass onto his heels, he slid down in front of Angel. Angel leaned back into the couch and linked his fingers behind his head. The bulge in the front of his crotch was clear. "Go ahead," he nodded, grinning.

Javi reached forward and slid his hand into Angel's shorts and boxers. He wrapped his head around the base of Angel's cock. With his other hand, he pulled the waistband down and gently tugged the cock free. It was fairly firm, the head peeking out of the foreskin. "Why don't you take them off?" Angel asked. He lifted his ass off the couch, and Javi let go of his cock and tugged his shorts and boxers down. Once they were around his thighs, Angel settled back down. Javi gently grasped Angel's cock again. "Don't forget about the balls," Angel reminded. Javi used his other hand to cradle Angel's balls. He rolled them between his fingers, carefully feeling each one. "This okay?" he asked?

"You're doing great, man," Angel replied.

"I'm not sure what I'm doing," Javi said.

"Don't worry," Angel said. "I'll tell you what to do. As long as you're cool with it?"

Javi nodded.

"Lick it," Angel commanded. "Start at the base. Slowly."

Javi obeyed. Sticking out his tongue, he touched it to the base of Angel's cock. Gently, he pressed his tongue more firmly against the dick and slowly dragged it toward the head, a glistening trail of saliva in its wake.

"Now, suck on the tip," Angel instructed. Javi wrapped his lips around the tip, which was now protruding even more clearly. He swirled his tongue across the head, the tangly, salty taste filling his mouth. Pursing his lips, be sucked gently and then slid his tongue back down Angel's hard cock to the base. He licked up and down Angel's cock several more times, until it was coated in his saliva and Angel's precum. Angel's breathing was getting heavier. "Grab my cock, Javi. Slide your hand up and down. Not too tight, just firmly. Suck on my balls." Javi did as instructed. Angel's hips shifted as his cock swelled under Javi's touch. He moaned as Javi's hand moved faster and faster. Suddenly, he reached down and grabbed Javi's head with both hands. "Open your mouth," he growled. "No teeth. Just use your tongue. Hold my balls, use your hands there."

Javi struggled to breathe as Angel forced his head up and down, penetrating his throat further with each thrust. Javi lapped desperately at the precum Angel was leaking, trying to swallow it when he had a moment to catch his breath. Angel was thrusting deeper each time, and Javi was struggling to not gag against his rock hard cock. He kept his lips wrapped around the cock and let Angel guide his head. With a final thrust, Angel ground his hips up and held Javi's face down as his cock spasmed and shot load after load of ropy cum into Javi's mouth and throat. Javi gagged, but Angel held his head down. Finally, he let up some of the pressure. Javi, eyes watering, slid his mouth up Angel's dick. "Swallow," Angel grunted. Javi looked up at him, mute questioning in his eyes. "Swallow it. All of it," Angel repeated. With the head of Angel's cock still in his mouth, his lips wrapped around it, Javi swallowed. Once, twice, three times. He slid Angel's cock out of his mouth, licking the tip and swallowing again.

Angel sagged into the couch. He caught his breath as his semi hard cock rested against his thigh. "Damn. You are one good little cocksucker," he sighed. "I could use more of that. How did it feel?"

Javi blushed. "It was...cool. I mean, I did that for you? Seeing you grow, and cum...I mean, I wish I could do that."

"Well, I think it's time to see what you can do," Angel said.

To be continued...

Csdante
Csdante
7 Followers