Only Nerds Need Apply Ch. 01

Story Info
Angel introduced Javi to the concept of bros with benefits.
1.3k words
4.38
5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Csdante
Csdante
7 Followers

Javi bounced on his toes as he stood at the door, listening to the reverberations of the doorbell. The building was stereotypically apartment-like: all lines and angles, a battered sign out front proclaiming these "luxury condos" despite the obvious wear and tear. Nothing looked unusual or out of place--including Javi. He wore a pair of slim (but not tight) jeans, a t-shirt with "No one is illegal in stolen land" emblazoned across the front, and a worn, slouchy hoodie. His hands were shoved into the hoodie pockets, shoulders hunched. His eyes darted back and forth, scanning the surroundings. And the bounce...the eternal bounce Javi just couldn't stop. It was his perennial tell, a sign he was nervous about something. Usually Javi could control it better: a few deep breaths, a stretch or a shake. Tonight was different, though.

He met up with a group of guys monthly to play board and group games. It was a group he'd joined after top surgery and starting T, and consequently the first environment he'd been in where he was treated like just another one of the guys. Just hanging out with them was an instant dose of gender euphoria. Javi would secretly study them, absorbing all the little mannerisms guys shared between themselves. He'd practice the head nods, fist bumps, manner of carrying their arms or slouching on couches, when he got home, eager to put them to use the next time. And Angel, another game time regular, had noticed. He'd winked at Javi when he caught him staring at his abs when Angel used the hem of his t-shirt to wipe his face. Angel wasn't ripped, but he was solid and strong, obliques cutting across from his hips, dipping toward his groin. A trail of dark hair started at his navel and trailed downward. Maintaining eye contact with Javi, Angel thrust his hips forward slightly. Javi blushed and looked away.

So when Angel started sitting next to him more often, increasing the amount of casual contact between their bodies, letting his hand linger just a little longer or just a little lower when he clapped Javi on the back, Javi wasn't surprised. And he wasn't mad; quite the opposite. He leaned into Angel when they sat next to each other on the couch. He "accidentally" bumped into him when he got a chance. Javi was snarkier and made more joking jabs at Angel, and the playful tension between them increased. Javi was only slightly surprised when Angel asked if he wanted to come over and play videogames. So here Javi was, bouncing on his toes, hands shoved in pockets, shoulders hunched, eyes darting back and forth, a ball of anxiety and anticipation.

The door sprang open. "Hey man, good to see you!" Angel beamed, grabbing his hand and pulling him in for a hug. He let the hug linger, and Javi melted briefly into his chest. The console was already connected to the TV, and soon Javi and Angel were dashing around the on screen kitchen trying to complete as many orders as possible in Overcooked. Javi was frequently a liability in the game on a good day, but today he simply could not keep up. Angel was deep into the game, playing with his whole body. His tank rode up his back, giving Javi a glimpse of the broad muscles. His biceps twitched as he waved the controller around, good-naturedly berating Javi's lackluster performance and trying to direct him. It didn't help. Every time Angel bumped into Javi, Javi's diclit pulsed.

"Like what you see?" Angel's question startled Javi. He'd been stealing surreptitious glimpses at Angel's crotch, but as he glanced up, startled, he saw Angel staring straight into his eyes, a satisfied smirk on his face.

"Oh, I didn't...I mean...I...what?" Javi sputtered. "I'm sorry, I'm just, hey, sorry I'm doing so badly at the game, we can keep playing, here--"

"Hey dude, no sweat. You're not too shabby yourself. Just noticed you've been kinda...interested lately."

Javi blushed. "Well...I mean, I haven't really ever like...seen one? In real life? Before? So...yeah, maybe I'm just a little curious. I mean, but, like, I don't want to make anything weird. I love--I mean, it's great and chill and stuff, being your friend. I'm sorry!"

Angel smiled. "Chill, bro! Hey, let's...change up our game a bit. Every time you fumble an order, you have to take off a piece of clothes."

"But..." Javi started.

"I know," Angel grinned. "You want to see what I'm packing, huh? Don't worry. You've made that clear. When you're buck naked, I'll take off my clothes...if you're still interested."

Javi's grin and subsequent blush answered for him.

"And there you go," Angel laughed, looking at the screen. "You just let that pot of soup burn. One piece."

Diclit throbbing, Javi shrugged out of his sweatshirt. The fresh air against his arms raised little goosebumps. He was wearing a thick, soft, oversized t-shirt. The sleeves brushed his elbows, and their community college's mascot adorned the front. He grabbed the controller, determined to play at least at his average level of ineptitude, instead of this hormone-fueled confusion incompetence. It took less than 3 minutes for him to drop an order again, and he felt Angel's eyes on him as he grabbed the hem of his shirt and then stopped. "Does each sock count as one, or...?" he queried. "Bro." Angel stood up and placed his hands on Javi's chest, shoving him back onto the couch. He grabbed Javi's feet as they flew up into the air, and yanked off the socks as Javi squealed. After the socks were off, they were tossed across the room and Angel pulled Javi back up to standing. "Honestly, you're the one who's a horny ass mfer, so you should be trying to get rid of clothes," he teased. He wrapped his hands around Javi's waist and hooked his thumbs into the top of his sweatpants. Sliding his hands down Javi's thighs, he let them drop to the floor.

"Back at it!" he exclaimed, dropping back onto the couch. Javi sat back down. Again, he tried to focus on the game. Again, he failed. This time, he grabbed his t-shirt and tugged it off, dropping it to the floor next to him. Angel openly appraised his chest. Javi had had top surgery a few years ago, and his pecs were clearly outlined under their soft, clear skin. He was inordinately proud of his chest, and the attention was even more arousing. His cunt was dripping and he could feel his cum coating his lips and dripping toward his ass. Every movement of his underwear against his engorged diclit sent a shower of sparks through him. It was impossible to focus, and he almost immediately let a pan of soup burn, setting the whole kitchen on fire.

"And now for the fun part," Angel said, tossing the controller aside. "Take those briefs off--but stand up first, right next to me." Javi moved over so his crotch was practically in Angel's face. Slowly, he slipped the rainbow print underwear over his ass and let his bush spring out. "May I?" Angel held his hand up, smiling at him--but genuinely asking his permission.

Javi's face split into a smile. "God, yeah," he begged. "Please. You don't...mind?"

Angel grinned. "Does it look like I mind?"

"It's just that...well, in my head I'm just a guy like anyone else. And usually I'm fine with that, I feel it. But then...well, part of me wonders what having an actual dick would feel like. Or just what an actual dick...feels like." Javi raced through his explanation.

"Dude, chill. I think you're cute, and I'm down to fool around if you are. Two bros having sex, nothing more. Honestly, do it for your health...it's not good to deprive yourself," Angel teased. He tangled his fingers in Javi's bush, then wrapped his arm around Javi's ass and squeezed his cheek. Javi took in a sharp breath as Angel's fingers brushed his ass.

To be continued...

Csdante
Csdante
7 Followers