Only Nerds Need Apply Ch. 02

Story Info
Angel introduces Javi to the concept of bros with benefits.
1.2k words
4.58
2.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Csdante
Csdante
7 Followers

At this point, Javi could smell himself. Angel, his face much closer to Javi's crotch, could definitely smell much more. And that thought only made Javi wetter. He fidgeted uncomfortably, but Angel held him firmly. He smirked. "Someone's excited to see me," he teased.

Javi started to say sorry but then thought better of it. Angel didn't seem to mind, and in fact seemed to enjoy it. His hands kneaded Javi's tense ass, working his muscles and slowly getting him to relax. He kissed Javi's stomach right above his navel, then slowly licked from his navel to the top of his bush. Javi shivered with pleasure.

"Still okay with this?" Angel asked, glancing up.

"Yes, still good," Javi replied. Just then Angel's hand on his ass slid until it was right above his crack. Javi felt a firm finger trace down his crack to his asshole as Angel's other hand grabbed his cheek and pulled it. Javi jumped, but Angel had him pinned and didn't let him do more than squirm as the finger prodded his asshole insistently. "Don't worry, I won't go in until I have some lube," he whispered.

"Uh...I think I'm making some for you," Javi said, blushing.

"Spread your legs," Angel commanded, moving his arm so Javi could place his feet shoulder width apart. His tone was firmer than before, which continued to turn Javi on. Damn, was there anything Angel could do that wasn't sexy? As Javi spread his thighs, he felt a string of cum ooze from his boipussy and stretch between them. Angel pulled back from his abdomen so he could clearly see Javi's lips. "Holy shit," he breathed, with genuine appreciation. "This is awesome!" Then he slipped back to the firmer tone. "Lift your leg up and rest it on my thigh," he said, as he slipped one knee between Javi's spread legs. Javi obeyed, placing his hands on Angel's shoulders for balance. Angel still wore his T-shirt, and Javi bunched his fingers into the soft material. "Take off my shirt," Angel instructed. Javi lifted the shirt, aware that the motion only exposed more of himself to Angel. Letting go of his ass, Angel raised his arms to let Javi slide the shirt off, then let his fingers glide down Javi's torso from shoulder to thigh. Javi could barely stand still.

"Please," he moaned.

"Please what?" Angel replied.

"Touch me," Javi begged.

Angel smiled. "Not so fast," he taunted. "We'll have plenty of time for that." Once again, he gripped Javi's thighs, then ducked his head and ran his tongue up one toward Javi's crotch. Javi moaned and thrust himself toward Angel--he couldn't help it. Angel lifted his head, laughing. Suddenly, with a motion Javi couldn't anticipate or resist, he wrapped one arm across Javi's chest and the other behind his thighs. In a quick, fluid flip, he spun Javi facedown over his knee, his upper arm pinning Javi's arms to his side as far as his elbow. Javi's forearms flapped uselessly, but Angel had complete control. As soon as he'd lowered Javi over his knee, he used the upper arm to pin Javi's back over his lap. "Green?" he asked, voice stern?

"Green!" Javi gasped, not entirely sure what had just happened.

"I have a feeling a good spanking will warm your ass--and other parts of you--up even more," Angel said. "How does that sound to you?"

"Yes, please," Javi said.

"Ask me," Angel commanded.

"Please...please spank me," Javi gasped, Angel's hand kneading his ass taking his breath away again.

"You can do better than that," Angel replied, removing his hand.

With the touch suddenly gone, Javi found he craved it even more. "Please, Angel, spank my ass." Angel didn't move or reply. "Please...spank me over your knee. With your hand. I...I really want you to. I'm really wet for you." All the air escaped from his lungs in a squeak as Angel's large hand connected with his ass cheek. For a second, Javi could only gasp from the impact. Then he felt the sting. He whimpered involuntarily.

"Green?" Angel asked, genuinely.

Despite the burn spreading across his ass, Javi replied immediately. "Green. Please, spank me."

Angel's hand fell fast and hard. Javi squeezed his glutes, trying to brace himself against the onslaught. A whimper escaped his mouth, but even so he knew he was only getting more aroused. Angel pinned his upper body firmly with his free hand. "Spread your legs," he barked, as Javi clenched them. Javi tried to follow the directive, but it wasn't easy. When his thighs were spread, Angel's blows landed further down, wrapping around the inside of his thighs. Suddenly, Angel landed a slap directly over Javi's boipussy. It wasn't as hard as the ones he'd been directing to Javi's ass cheeks, but Javi squealed and bucked, slamming his legs together. Angel held him fast. "Green?" he checked.

"Green," Javi cried. He didn't understand why, but the pain wasn't bad. It hurt, no doubt about that. But he was enjoying it, too. He'd heard--and he knew Angel had too--the squelch when Angel had slapped his soaking, dripping boipussy. He couldn't hide the arousal. And he found he didn't want to. Tears filled his eyes, his ass was on fire, his boipussy stung--and he wanted more. Each slap rocked his body, Angel focusing more on impact than sting now. Javi was fully crying now, his body surrendering to the heat, pain, and arousal he felt all twined together. He wasn't--couldn't--resist any longer. He didn't clench his glutes or tense his muscles. His body was draped over Angel's lap.

"Ten more, Javi. Count them," Angel instructed.

*Thwack* "One!"

*Slap* "Two!"

*Thud* "Oh, three!" Javi gasped.

*Sting* "Four!"

*Thwack, thwack* "Five, ow, six!"

*Slap* "Seven, oh, it hurts!"

*Thud, smack* "Eight! Nine!"

*Sting* "Ten!"

Javi's face was wet, his ass was burning, his boipussy was dripping, and his diclit was rock hard. He sniffled, still ass up-face down over Angel's lap. Angel gently lifted him onto his lap, setting him down gently given the state of his ass. He held Javi to him and cradled him. Javi nestled closer to his bare chest, too sore to feel embarrassed. "You're strong," Angel said softly. "Not everyone could take a spanking like that." His hand ran down Javi's arm onto his upper thighs. He stroked him gently for a while. Javi's ass still burned, but the pain was shifting from all-consuming to a throbbing heat. As Angel stroked Javi's thigh, he gradually got closer and closer to Javi's crotch. And Javi was becoming more aware of his arousal. His diclit was throbbing as much as his ass--maybe more. But Javi could also feel something else. Pressing against his burning ass, he felt a lump. He'd thought he felt it against his stomach during the spanking, but his attention had been focused elsewhere. Now he could focus on it.

"How ya feeling?" Angel queried.

"Sore!" Javi quickly replied.

"And...? Angel asked.

"How are *you* feeling?" Javi asked, risking a glance at Angel's face. "I think I'm feeling a little something myself."

"Seeing your ass turn red was hot, man. What can I say?"

"Well, you did say I could...maybe...see *you*?" Javi asked, tentatively.

To be continued...

Csdante
Csdante
7 Followers