Only One Piece of Clothing Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the hell am I supposed to do now?" said Deepa, grabbing Kavya's hand and pulling her down to the sofa, "You've got to get back my clothes now. We still have time, she might have gone inside the bathroom to take a shower."

"It's time to tell the truth Deepa."

"No it's not. I can't be naked or semi naked in front of Rima. It's embarrassing. Please get me my clothes," pleaded Deepa.

"So, the week is not over yet, and you wanna give up soon?" asked Kavya.

"We have had enough fun, I had enough fun," said Deepa, "It's not the end of fun. You can still visit me while Rima is away in her office, or I can visit you once your mother is gone back to her house. But for now, please give me back my clothes."

"You're weird Deepa. You were showing your cunt and ass to Hanif and the security guard, but you're too shy in front of your own roommate?"

"That's the thing right? She is my roommate, I might have to spend a whole day or two during the weekends in the same house, same room. It's not a five minute thrill of flashing. It's almost like taking a shit in front of someone."

"Eww, that's a gross analogy," said Kavya with a disgusted face.

"Yeah, maybe," said Deepa thinking about what she said, "But you got the point."

"I want you to get comfortable being nude with everyone around, not just me," insisted Kavya.

"No I can't. I don't have the courage like you," said Deepa.

"Hey Deepa....I was about to take a shower then I remembered about the towel...", came Rima's voice as she came in the living room.

"Uh yes...Rima," said Deepa flustered and carefully adjusting the position of the pillow to hide her lower body nudity.

Rima did stare for more than a few seconds at the pillow covered crotch.

"Yeah I wanted to know how my towel got disappeared. It's impossible that it vanished in thin air, the window is shut and the wire mesh....are you not wearing anything down there?" asked Rima suddenly again staring at the crotch covered pillow.

"What? No...I mean I'm in my undies...You know...Kavya just entered the flat suddenly while I was working in my undies, so..."

"Nope, she's naked," said Kavya in a matter of fact manner and snatched the pillow from her crotch and stood up.

Deepas was shocked for one full second as she got up from the sofa, looked down at her naked crotch and then took another one full second to cover it with her hands, all the while regretting it.

"She is naked below her waist," continued Kavya looking with a straight face at the shocked face of Rima, "Oops, I'm wrong, she is naked below her chest. Her midriff top is sexy though right?"

Kavya gave a small chuckle while waving the pillow away from Deepa who was unsuccessfully trying to snatch the pillow back from Kavya.

There was a full five seconds of awkward silence, after Deepa stopped trying to get the pillow back from Kavya and Kavya just stood with her hands folded and Rima kept staring at Deepa's crotch covered with hands.

"Stop staring!" finally Deepa broke the silence as she got uncomfortable from Rima's stare.

"Why are you naked?" asked Rima now staring at her face. Deepa quickly bowed her head down in shame.

"She likes to be naked," said Kavya shrugging her shoulders.

Deepa turned her bowed head to look at her, looking surprised and indignant at the same time.

"Look, once she was alone in the flat, with all her flatmates including you gone to their hometowns, she began staying naked in the flat...and apart from that she even liked flashing to people," said Kavya.

Deepa thought it was best that Kavya explained Rima the whole situation.

"I caught her wearing just an apron one day. And you know, Deepa found out that she likes girls too," continued Kavya.

"You don't need to mention that!" snapped Deepa.

"What? Deepa you never told me you're gay?" said Rima, somewhat offended, "I thought we were good friends."

"I didn't know that I liked girls too," said Deepa, now facing Rima with a normal face for the first time, "Until of course, I met Kavya."

"So you're bi?" asked Rima.

"I think I am."

"She lost her virginity too, you know," chimed in Kavya, "Both her lesbian side and straight side, how cool is that?"

Rima was dumbstruck. Both Deepa and Kavya remained silent as Rima seemed to be taking time, processing all the things that Kavya had just told her. During the silence, Deepa snatched back the pillow from Kavya to hide her naked crotch.

"So what about the towel?" asked Rima suddenly, seemingly coming back from a trance.

"Well, it was a little adventure, I asked her to come to the opposite housing society across the street, and she was wearing a towel and short shorts. Unfortunately, your towel was stuck in the lift door, and it got torn into two," explained Kavya.

Deepa was still annoyed that Kavya was telling Rima all the stuff, but she was also getting relieved that she didn't have to hide things from Rima anymore.

"But why my towel? What about yours?"

"Because her clothes are..."

"Because she has all my clothes," said Deepa, cutting Kavya, to which Kavya didn't mind.

"What? But why?"

"It's a challenge she gave me, to live with only a single piece of clothing for the whole week, and a hand towel to dry myself," said Deepa, lowering her voice, in shame.

"So...you're an exhibitionist?"

Deepa took some time to think about it.

"Well....yes and no," said Deepa looking upwards thinking about it, "I like to get some thrill, by being naked in front of someone, maybe teasing my nudity and trying not to get caught, or sometimes I do get caught. But I just wanted to have some thrill that's all. And it's not wrong to say that Kavya encouraged me more, and only then I'm able to do this."

"Absolutely right," said Kavya, giving a genuine smile, happy about the fact that finally Deepa confronted with Rima about her kink.

Rima still seemed uncomfortable about the whole thing. She didn't even speak anything and there was a continuous questioning and confusing look on her face.

"Look Rima, I will get a towel for you," Deepa said to break the awkward silence in the room. Then she looked at Kavya and said, "Please find a towel from my bunch of clothes and give it to her later."

Kavya nodded and then said, "I guess, I will leave you two gals alone then, while I search for a towel."

Deepa was hoping that Kavya stayed a little longer with her, but she left immediately and Deepa was now standing in front of Rima who again looked at her pillow covered crotch. Rima went back to her room and Deepa stayed in the living room.

After some time, Deepa started preparing the dinner. Deepa was almost done preparing the dinner when Rima entered the kitchen.

"Oh, the dinner is almost done," said Deepa, then she involuntarily covered her naked crotch again with her hands.

"I guess I will have to get used to seeing you naked. You can uncover, I swear I won't stare again," said Rima in an understanding tone.

Deepa was happy that Rima was showing some sign of accepting her nudity.

"But I also need to get used to being naked in front of you, it's not easy," said Deepa with a chuckle, "Uh...Rima. I wanted to ask you something."

"Yes?"

"Do you know someone living in the opposite housing society across the street, in room no. 501?" asked Deepa, signalling at the kitchen window.

"Well...actually yes. I know the guy and I'm dating that guy," said Rima with a shy smile.

"You never told me girl, why?" said Deepa with a slight fist punch on Rima's shoulder and a giggle.

"It was recent, before the lockdown started. He works at my office. In fact, he dropped me to our society building gate today," said Rima.

By the time they started arranging the dishes for the dinner, Kavya entered the flat to give Rima a towel.

"Once again, sorry for the towel, it's my fault too," said Kavya while handing the towel, "And Ms.Nudie, your midriff top please."

"What? Take it back tomorrow morning. Come on, join us for dinner," said Deepa.

"Rima, I think Deepa told you that she liked to stay nude right? Not actually bottomless," said Kavya looking at Rima and giving her a wink.

Deepa was busy arranging the dishes that she didn't look at Kavya signalling Rima about pulling up her top, by enacting it.

"Well, it was your plan to give me one piece of clothing, not zero piece of clothing, right?" said Deepa now looking at Kavya.

All of a sudden, Rima crept from behind and grabbed the lower end of Deepa's midriff top, and Kavya leapt to hold Deepa's legs. Deepa couldn't even fathom what was happening and before she could protest or do something to stop either of them, Rima had already pulled up the top and Deepa looked stupid not resisting Rima.

She was now standing totally naked in front of them and she tried hard to cover her boobs and pussy with her hands.

"Ms.Nudie, smile please!" said Kavya.

Deepa involuntarily looked at her and Kavya got a good photo Deepa's naked body being covered by her hands along with her face.

"Now, we have to eat dinner just like this. What say Rima?" said Kavya.

"Sure," said Rima with a chuckle.

"Shit, I'm the only one naked here, it's not fair," said Deepa stomping her foot.

They all had dinner together in the living room and throughout the dinnertime, Deepa sat with her legs crossed, holding her dish on the level of her boobs, hardly covering it. She told both of them about the video call incident with her manager and they all started laughing hard, and Kavya kept staring at Deepa's boobs which jiggled hard with each laughter.

"How can you not love and lust about this girl?" said Kavya to Rima pointing at Deepa. She then leaned forward to grope one of her breasts and Kavya began to chuckle even more, while Rima looked away.

After they were done with their dinner, Rima went back to her room while Deepa and Kavya stayed in the living room. Deepa pulled Kavya towards herself and began to kiss her. She slowly undressed Kavya, she grabbed her boobs and kissed them after she removed her shirt and bra, and she licked and kissed her crotch after she pulled down her shorts and panties. They both then started fingering each other's pussies as they stood in the middle of the room. Rima was watching them from a corner, hiding near the entrance of the living room. As the groping and squeezing and pinching of breasts and asses and the kissing and sucking of each others' body parts went on between Deepa and Kavya, Rima too began squeezing her breasts over her shirt while watching them. She quickly returned to her room after both Deepa and Kavya orgasmed and laid on top of each other on the sofa.


12