Only One Piece of Clothing Ch. 07

Story Info
A gathering and a sexual truth or dare.
8.2k words
4.26
27k
7

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is the final installment in the series 'Only One Piece of Clothing'. 'Clothes Are Not Dry Yet' is a kind of introduction to the series.

This might be my last story for some time as I'm busy with some other stuffs in my life. I might publish some standalone stories - once in a blue moon - involving characters from this series. I thank all the readers who followed the series and expressed their views in the comments. I have written a quick recap with some captions for each character, as this story has the largest number of characters used in the series. Though, I would still recommend to read the previous parts of this series.

Quick Recap: Deepa is alone in her flat in Mumbai, as her roommates have gone to their respective hometowns during the Covid - 19 lockdown. She runs out of clean clothes one day, and enjoys being naked in her flat and discovers she likes flashing strangers. Kavya, her opposite door neighbour, finds out her exhibitionist tendencies, and makes her wear only one piece of clothing for a whole week. Deepa engages in various mini-adventures with her limited options of clothing throughout the week, and her roomate Rima, who comes back to the flat in the same week, also discovers her exhibitionist side. In the previous part, Deepa slept in Kavya's flat, as Rima and her boyfriend had the flat for themselves for the night.

Deepa - The exhibitionist-in-progress.

Kavya - Deepa's opposite door neighbour, her sexual (or romantic) lover, a full time exhibitionist in her college days.

Hanif - A plumber, the first stranger whom Deepa flashes deliberately, also her sexual (or romantic) lover.

Rima - Deepa's roommate, usually polite, annoyed with Deepa for being naked in front of her boyfriend.

Varun - Rima's boyfriend, mischievous, easily gets horny.

Nirav - Kavya's sexual partner off-page, loves Kavya, but the feeling isn't mutual. Also, Varun's roommate.

Disclaimer: All the characters in this story are above 18 years of age.

Deepa was still sound asleep, totally naked, with her breasts rising up and down with each breath, in the sofa convertible bed, when she heard the doorbell ring. She was struggling to open her eyes and get up from the comfortable sofa to get the door. But, she was in Kavya's flat and Kavya opened the door.

"Hi Kavya," came a guy's voice.

"What the hell are you doing here Nirav?" said Kavya, "It's so early in the morning."

"It's 8 am," said the guy named Nirav, "Can I get inside?"

"Hey, Deepa is also here. Promise me one thing, you won't act wild if you see her," said Kavya.

"You think I'm some kind of a perv," said Nirav, "I don't deny that I might a creep but I don't misbehave."

By the time Nirav and Kavya entered the living room, Deepa had opened her eyes. She sensed their presence. She got up from her back on the sofa-cum-bed and brought her knees together with her chest.

"Hi... Deepa," said Nirav, a tall guy wearing a pair of jeans, and a thick hoodie T-shirt, which was quite heavy for the Mumbai summer. He looked handsome and soft natured to Deepa.

"Hi," said Deepa, just raising her wrist to wave at him, not even lifting her chin that she rested on her knees.

"You want some tea or what?" asked Kavya looking at both of them.

"No," said Deepa.

"Tea for me," said Nirav.

Kavya just frowned at him after he answered. Nirav occupied a seat on the sofa beside the convertible one.

"So Deepa, glad to finally meet you," said Nirav with a smile.

Something about Nirav was different, at least different from Rima's boyfriend Varun. Nirav seemed to be warm and welcoming to her.

"I guess you have seen me naked before," said Deepa, with a slight smile.

"Yeah, but the view was from across the street," said Nirav, almost feeling shy, "Varun was also with me."

"I met him, he had dinner with us last night," said Deepa.

"Yeah, I know, he's in your flat," said Nirav, "But he and Rima seem to be sleeping. They aren't opening the door. I have met Rima once or twice before."

"Ok," said Deepa.

There was a couple of minutes of silence, as they both didn't seem to have anything else to talk about. Deepa felt some strain in her body by staying at the same position. She finally let go of her knees from her chest and sat with folded legs, and she used her hands to cover her bare tits.

"Thank you for giving us your flat for a few hours that day," said Deepa.

"What?"

"Oh! I thought you knew about Hanif...I and Kavya visited your flat the day before yesterday?"

"Oh yes, day before yesterday," said Nirav, snapping his fingers, "It's nothing. Kavya had requested, how could I deny? And Varun was already in the office. I just disappeared from my flat to give you all some privacy."

Deepa found Nirav to be adorable and almost a dork.

"Here's your tea," said Kavya handing Nirav the tea, "And what's the plan today?"

"To spend time with you," said Nirav, taking a sip.

Kavya turned her face to Deepa and rolled her eyes. Deepa just shrugged her shoulders with widened lips.

"Hey Nirav, can you bring down that skirt?" asked Deepa pointing to the skirt hanging on the chandelier.

"What skirt," said Nirav, keeping the cup of tea on the table and then turning around to see the short white skirt. He got up and with a slight jump he was able to grab the white skirt.

"Whose skirt is this? Yours?" asked Nirav, looking at the skirt and then throwing it at Deepa.

"Yes," said Deepa catching the skirt.

"Not for today though," said Kavya, snatching the skirt away from Deepa, "This was supposed to be worn yesterday."

"So what's my costume today?"

Kavya threw at Deepa her kitchen apron.

"Well this is a surprise," said Deepa, slowly getting up and displaying her full frontal nudity to Nirav for the first time. Nirav, not wasting a single moment to even blink his eyes, had a good look at her lady parts. Deepa then tied laces of the apron around her neck and waist.

"Why so?" asked Kavya.

"All these days, you have been giving me the shortest skirts and shorts, midriff shirts, or just underwear. But today, you give me the most covering piece of clothing in the whole week yet," said Deepa.

She looked down at her body, the apron covered her breasts, with only a slight cleavage visible, but also letting out a good view of her side-boobs. The hem of the apron was just below her pussy, and gave a good view of her thighs.

"This was the costume in which you first showed me your bare ass," said Kavya.

Deepa remembered the day, it was just over a week ago or more. Deepa had bent over to get a carton of milk for Kavya in her kitchen and had inadvertently shown her naked ass to her.

"Let me try knocking my flat door and see if Rima is awake now," said Deepa to Nirav, getting the hand towel that Kavya was stretching to her, "I too need to get fresh."

"You forgot your flat key again, didn't you?" said Kavya.

"Nah, I deliberately left it," said Deepa with a chuckle.

Nirav was intrigued to know how Deepa would cross the hallway to her flat, especially when her bare ass was exposed in the apron. But it seemed like Deepa didn't mind showing her naked ass at all. She opened the door, didn't even use the hand towel to cover her ass, looked at both the directions to check if the hallway was empty, then she walked the few steps to reach her flat door.

Nirav also followed her.

"Oye, where do you think you're going?" asked Kavya, standing at the doorway of her flat.

Both Nirav and Deepa turned around. Nirav was standing at the middle of the hallway.

"I need to see that fucker Varun. Dude has got my earphones with him," said Nirav.

Kavya felt that it was a lie.

Deepa turned to her flat door again and rang the doorbell.

"Hey Deepa, aren't you afraid someone might show up in the hallway, people from other flats?" said Nirav, constantly looking at other closed flat doors in the hallway floor and then at the direction of the lift. He even looked at Deepa's ass for a moment.

"It's like no one lives in this floor, or this building," said Deepa, ringing the doorbell one more time, "Also, you're with me, so you can cover my ass, literally."

There was a sound of someone opening the latch of the flat door from inside. As Deepa expected, it was Rima. It looked like Rima was wearing just a T-shirt. Deepa realised it was Varun's T-shirt that he had worn the previous evening. Rima just nodded at Deepa to get inside.

"Hi Rima," said Nirav.

"Oh," said Rima, who was obviously sleepy and didn't realise that Nirav was standing at the door behind Deepa. She got conscious about wearing just a T-shirt in front of him and began stretching the hem of the shirt down to cover her upper thighs.

"I didn't see you through peephole of the door, only Deepa was visible," said Rima with a fake laugh.

"Yeah no probs, can I get inside?" said Nirav.

Rima nodded and as she turned around she was pulling down the back of the shirt to hide her back thighs.

"I'll wake Varun up," said Rima, "Deepa, please use the common bathroom for now?"

"Sure," said Deepa.

Deepa and Nirav were standing in the middle of the living room, and Nirav just looked around at the room.

"There's nothing fancy here like Kavya's chandelier," said Deepa.

"Oh..no it's fine," said Nirav, "You have seen my flat - it's even more minimalistic."

"Hey Nirav, can you untie my apron?" asked Deepa.

"What?" said Nirav, shocked for a moment, trying to register in his mind what Deepa had just requested.

"Untie the apron, I need to get fresh in the bathroom," said Deepa as she turned her back to him.

Nirav couldn't get enough of Deepa's naked ass for the past few minutes, but he still went for the knot at the back of her neck first.

"I meant the one around my waist," said Deepa.

Nirav looked down at the cute apron knot tied just above Deepa's cute ass. He delicately tried to untie the knot, but his huge hands accidentally touched the skin above Deepa's asscrack.

"It's untied," said Nirav.

"Thanks," said Deepa as she took off the apron walked to the common bathroom with her hand towel. Nirva did have a flaccid boner protruding against the tight pair of jeans he was wearing.

"I'm such a slut, ain't I?" thought Deepa while she was in the bathroom, performing her morning ablutions.

Deepa just masturbated during the shower to finish the arousal she just got by seducing Nirav. As she got out of the bathroom and dried herself with the hand towel, she found the living room crowded.

Rima and Varun were sitting on the small sofa. Varun was holding Rima's hands and Rima was sitting cross-legged beside him, wearing a sleeveless top and a mini skirt. Deepa had never seen Rima wear something so exposing before. Meanwhile Kavya and Nirav were sitting in the chairs, next to each other, looking at their phones.

"Hey, Ms.Nudie!" said Kavya.

Everyone in the room had their eyes at Deepa now. Varun gave out a mischievous smile. He quickly took out his phone and clicked a photo, while Deepa was still showing her whole naked body to everyone, with the hand towel being useless in her hand.

"Hey, can you delete that photo?" said Deepa as she quickly covered her pussy with the hand towel and covered her boobs with her other arm.

Varun clicked a few photos of Deepa's covered position too.

"Hey, we're just friends here," said Varun, now looking at the photos, "It's just a memory to capture."

"Dude, I think it's better to delete the photo, you can't keep it without her consent," said Nirav.

Varun didn't answer to Nirav's request as he seemed to be zooming the photos on his phone.

Deepa was mad at Rima not saying anything to Varun.

"Take a seat Nudie," said Kayva, pointing at an empty chair, "I will take care of the photo, don't worry. Let me keep the wet towel somewhere else."

Kavya took the hand towel from Deepa, who hesitant to part from it, and placed it on a small round table at the corner of the room.

Deepa walked slowly and sat in the chair. She then crossed her legs to cover the crotch, and folded her hands to cover the boobs. She was sitting right opposite to the sofa where Rima and Varun were seated, across the small rectangular table.

"So, what's this? Some kind of gathering?" asked Varun as he was done looking at the photos he had taken.

"I don't know, don't you guys have to go to the office?" asked Nirav.

Varun looked at Rima.

"We decided to take a leave today," said Rima, in a low voice, as if she almost regretted taking the leave.

"Woohoo! It's gonna be fun!" said Kavya, "We can have some kind of game or party."

"Yayyy...", said Nirav awkwardly raising his fists in the air. Varun too mocked a slight fist punch in the air. Kavya was not amused by Nirav's actions.

"We're gonna stay here and chat together, have fun together," said Kavya, "Honestly, this is the best day after a long time since the pandemic lockdown."

Deepa wasn't sure what Kavya had in her mind. Deepa wasn't really a people's person. A group of more than four didn't really make her enthusiastic. Especially in her naked state. Exhibitionism was alright for few minutes, even a tease of it in the public, but being naked for the whole day in front of these many people was dreadful for her. But then she forgot one thing.

"Your apron," said Rima, as she raised her right butt to pull out the apron that she had been sitting on.

She threw it on her, almost hitting her face. No one found it deliberate, but Deepa felt that Rima was aiming at her head. She wore the apron being seated in the chair. The only person of problem in the whole room for her seemed to be Varun, who wouldn't stop staring at her. The apron did give her some relief.

"We are forgetting Deepa's lover Hanif in this gathering," said Kavya.

Deepa didn't feel elated or dejected at the mention his name. Though she did feel she could feel some comfort if he was around. Kavya called Hanif and asked him to come over to Deepa's flat. She then got up to prepare some breakfast along with Deepa in the kitchen. Nirav voluntarily followed both of them to the kitchen.

"I think we should have left Rima and Varun alone. We could let them have the flat for a day," said Deepa as she was slicing the tomatoes for the sandwiches.

Kavya did give some thought about it.

"Hey Nirav, could you bring the die that I have kept in the top drawer of my living room?" said Kavya, handing him her flat key.

"As you wish ma'am", said Nirav as he vanished from there in a second.

"I would have left them alone, if this clinger hadn't arrived here," said Kavya, pointing at the doorway with the knife.

"Just because you wanna avoid Nirav, you can't ruin Rima's and Varun's day and my day, can you?" asked Deepa, "That creep took my photo, and I feel uncomfortable even if I stay clothed in front of him."

"Look dear, first of all, own your nudity" said Kavya, "The hell will he have the audacity to misuse the photos he has taken. I'm thinking of dealing with it."

Nirav returned in no time with a big die in his hand.

As Kavya, Deepa and Nirav were setting up the table for breakfast, with Deepa's nude ass sticking out while she carefully placed cups of tea on the small table, there was a ring of doorbell.

"Let me get the door," said Deepa.

As expected, it was Hanif, who was called by Kavya.

"Hi," said Hanif, raising his hand and quickly putting it down.

Even after having sex together twice, Deepa and Hanif couldn't greet each other properly and felt awkward when they met.

"Yoohoo, it's the lover boy," said Kavya as Deepa and Hanif entered the living room.

Hanif and everyone else in the living room waved a 'hi' to each other. Deepa pulled out a chair for Hanif and handed him a plate of sandwich.

"Wow, I really don't eat breakfasts, even on a working day, and here we are having a breakfast feast on a day off for everyone," said Varun, munching and chewing the sandwich loudly.

"Are you having a day off?" Nirav asked Hanif.

"Not really though, I might have to go rightaway if I get some calls for plumbing work," said Hanif.

"That's not okay," said Kavya, "You should get some time off. Don't your agency have other plumbers working in shifts and turns?"

"It's Friday today, and a day shift for me," said Hanif.

"Give me your agencies number," said Nirav.

"Why?" asked Hanif apprehensively.

"Just give no, let me make you free for today" said Nirav.

"Hello," said Nirav on the phone call with the plumbing agency and informed them that there were multiple leaks in the bathroom with Deepa's flat address.

Hanif immediately got a call from the agency to fix the leakages in Deepa's flat.

"I'm impressed," said Kavya looking at Nirav. Nirav gave a broad smile to Kavya.

"But, it doesn't work that way right," said Hanif, still speaking in a hesitant low voice to everyone, "Sorry, but I still have to take into account the billing of the work and submit it to my agency."

"That's not a problem, we all will pay you to stay in the house today with us," said Nirav.

Rima clearly wasn't very amused.

Deepa, Kavya and Nirav began clearing the plates from the table. Hanif too helped them in removing the plates. He even began to wash one.

"Leave it for now Hanif," said Kavya, "We will wash them later."

Now all the six were seated in the living room. Kavya adjusted herself beside Varun on the congested sofa. Deepa and Hanif were sitting in the opposite sides to each other. Nirav was sitting opposite to the sofa.

"So...what are we gonna do now?" asked Varun, "What is the plan for the activity of this gathering?"

Kavya inserted her hands under her T-shirt and then took out the die.

"How long was it in your bra?" asked Rima.

"Now I have been trying to play some game for quite some time," said Kavya ignoring Rima's question, "Only thing stopping me from doing so was of course lack of people to play the game. Now, I have got the perfect number of people to play the game. It's kind of like strip poker, but well, we don't have a deck of cards and I don't really know how to play poker, so this is, strip die rolls?"

"What? A stripping game," interjected Rima.

"I haven't finished yet," said Kavya, "We are essentially gonna play a game of truth or dare. And man this is gonna be exciting. You gotta ask sexual questions or do sexual dares. If you refuse to do any of those, you have to strip a piece of clothing. If the questions you ask are answered and the dares you give are completed, you gotta strip a piece of clothing. And no, socks or shoes are not part of clothing, neither are earrings, wrist watches or any jewellery items or accessories. There is no escape from this. I'm not kidding, I'm gonna lock the door, if anyone tries to run away."

"But, I don't really like Truth or Dare," said Nirav.

Kavya just frowned at him, but let him continue his words.

"I mean, I like the Dare part. But the problem is you can't really tell if the person is telling the Truth when you ask him a question."

"He's got a fair point though," said Varun.

"Ok, how about this?" said Kavya contemplating about it for a while, "Let the questions be just 'Yes' or 'No' types and the answer better be fast. If the person asking the question feels that there has been a delay in the 'Yes' or 'No' answer or the answer is not truthful enough, everyone else could vote on it. And if the person answering is found to be hesitant on answering, he or she will have to strip according to his own wishes. If the person answers confidently, and everyone agrees to the answer, the person who asked the question has to strip a piece of clothing. The last person with the last stitch of clothing is gonna be the winner."

"In that case, isn't Deepa already a loser. She only has an apron to strip to lose," asked Nirav.