Only One Piece of Clothing Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well I might not be wearing my panties, so it makes only three pieces of clothing for me," said Kavya, "You boys might be wearing an undershirt beneath your T-shirt and then a vest inside it. Of course, it's not a fair game, and Deepa might be the most disadvantageous one, but I hope Deepa is fine with that."

"What's the prize for this game?" asked Deepa.

"Uh, a kiss from me," said Kavya with a chuckle.

"That I can get anyhow, so yeah, it's fine for me," said Deepa.

"Woah, then I really gotta win this game," said Nirav getting excited.

"Can I ask something?" said Hanif, "How's the die gonna decide, who's gonna get the questions or dares and who is going to ask the question or give the dare?"

"So, each turn will have two rolls of die: first roll will determine who is gonna get asked or get the dare, the second roll will determine the person asking the question or giving the dare. Let's have the number assigned based on how we are seated," said Kavya and looked around, "Let's start with lovely Ms.Nudie Deepa. One is Deepa, Two is Rima, Three is Varun, Four is me, Five is Hanif and Six is Nirav. So guys, you all are ready. If both the rolls in a turn shows up the same number on the die - surprise, surprise the person with that number has to strip. Everyone person is gonna get a chance to roll the die."

Kavya handed Deepa the die to roll. Deepa shook the die inside the lock of her hands and then rolled it on the table.

First roll - 2 - Rima.

Deepa rolled it again.

Second roll - 1 - Deepa.

Rima looked slightly nervous and she took a heavy breath as she looked at Deepa.

"What's it gonna be Deepa?" asked Kavya.

Deepa thought it better to ask Rima a question.

"Truth," said Deepa.

"Remember, the questions have to be sexual in nature," said Kavya.

"When was the last time you masturbated?" asked Deepa.

"Hey! This is against the rules, she was supposed to ask a 'yes' or 'no' type question," said Rima, looking at Kavya.

"Rima is right Deepa," said Kavya nodding her head.

"Ok, did you give Varun a blowjob in the past 24 hours?"

"What?" shouted Rima.

Deepa was herself shocked that she blurted out this question. But she couldn't help thinking that Rima and Varun had had sex last night in her room. So she asked her about blowjob.

"Time is up Rima, take off a piece of clothing," said Kavya.

"Aah, I'm understanding the game now," said Nirav.

Deepa was felling slightly sorry about making Rima lose.

"What's it gonna be babe?" asked Varun, who looked excited about the fact that Rima was gonna be undressing in front of everyone.

"To be noted, socks or shoes don't count as clothes in this game, you guys can keep the socks or shoes even if you're naked to the bare ass," said Kavya.

Her comments really didn't matter as all the girls and Varun were barefoot. Only Nirav and Hanif were wearing socks.

Rima slowly lifted her butt to pull down her short skirt. It didn't require much pulling down to notice that she was wearing a thong instead of an underwear. She took off the skirt and used it to hide her overly exposed lap.

"Ah huh...throw the skirt to the corner or far away from you," said Kavya.

Rima threw it at the corner of the room nearest to her. The tiny thong only covered her crotch, and it looked as if it was her pubes. She still covered her hands with her crotch.

"It's your turn to roll, Rima," said Kavya giving her the die.

Rima didn't shake the die enough as she had to temporarily remove her hand exposing her thong-crotch, before she rolled it on the table.

First roll - 3 - Varun.

Second roll - 6 - Nirav.

Both the boys felt awkward now. Varun, who seemed to be enthusiastic in the beginning, was timid now.

"Seems like the die is pitting roommates against each other," commented Kavya.

"So, I have to ask or dare him something right, not the other way around?" asked Nirav.

"Yep," said Kavya.

"I dare you to kiss Rima in front of us right now," said Nirav.

Varun seemed relaxed and okay with it.

"That's not enough dare," said Kavya, "How is it sexual in nature?"

"Come on! It's sexual, what else do you want?" said Varun.

"I don't mind, it's indeed sexual though, but it's fine," said Rima.

"Ok, but Varun and Rima, make it sexual," said Kavya.

Varun grabbed Rima and planted a deep kiss and Rima too seemed to be lost in his lips. It felt like both were gonna suck the life out of each other. Then, Rima began to caressing Varun's crotch and there was visible erection through Varun's jeans in the crotch area in no time. Varun too slid his hands inside Rima's top and began to caress one of her boobs. They both were oblivious about the fact that Kavya was recording their act on her phone.

"Woah dude, that's enough. It's not an orgy here," said Nirav.

As soon as they stopped kissing, Rima felt ashamed and quickly covered her thong-crotch with her hands again. Kavya too quickly stopped recording.

"All right, the dare was done, and I have to strip something. I'm gonna take off my pants," said Nirav as he got up and stripped off his pair of jeans. He was wearing a big pair of boxers which covered much of his thighs and Deepa was slightly disappointed to find a large covering boxers.

Varun rolled the die next.

First roll - 6 - Nirav.

Second roll - 4 - Kavya.

"Yeah, it's the disagreement couple now," commented Varun.

"Give me a challenging dare babe," said Nirav.

"Did you masturbate in the last 24 hours?" asked Kavya ignoring his suggestion.

"Yes of course," said Nirav, "Come on, I was expecting something wild from you. And you ask me such a tame question."

Everyone was actually slightly disappointed in Kavya and surprised too. She casually took off her T-shirt. She was wearing a bra underneath it.

Kavya continued to roll the next round.

First roll - 6 - Nirav.

"Woah, seems like fate wants me to have another fun round," said Nirav staring at Kavya.

Second roll - 5 - Hanif.

"Come on bro, you gotta give me something challenging," said Nirav looking at Hanif, "Don't do what Kavya did in the last round."

Hanif was happy to receive such a friendly talk from Nirav. But he wasn't sure what task he wanted Nirav to give.

"Come on Hanif, it's just a game, don't listent to Nirav," said Kavya, "Just ask him to show his dick or something."

Everyone laughed at it, even Nirav.

"Ok, I have a good dare," said Hanif and everyone was intent on hearing him, "Go to a flat door in this floor and knock only in your socks - nothing else but only in your pair of socks."

"Woah, that's cruel dude," said Varun.

"Hey, it's fine," said Nirav, "But the thing is, I refuse to do this dare, in that way, I only have to take off one piece of clothing."

Everyone heaved a sigh of disappointment. Deepa and even Kavya too were expecting Nirav to go full nude and go out in the hallway only in his socks.

"I'm taking off my shirt," said Nirav.

Nirav took of his heavy hoodie shirt, but he wasn't wearing anything underneath it. So effectively, he was bare chested now. His body was not the best toned, but he still looked better without a shirt. Nirav was only in his boxers and socks now. Kavya almost felt embarrassed by Nirav's near naked state and slightly blushed by looking at him.

Hanif rolled the die next.

First roll - 5 - Hanif.

Second roll - 5 - Hanif.

"Yes, more lesser clothed men required here," said Kavya, clenching her fists.

"What are you gonna strip Hanif?" asked Varun.

"My shirt," said Hanif as he was about to unbutton it.

"Hey, please take off your pants," said Deepa.

Now, Hanif couldn't deny Deepa's request. He slowly unbelted and unzipped his pair of jeans without getting up from the chair and pull down the jeans and threw it at a corner.

"Y'all guys should look Hanif's penis once, I'm sure he's gonna be naked way before anyone else," said Kavya.

Nirav rolled next.

First roll - 1 - Deepa.

Second roll - 3 - Varun.

Deepa was actually nervous now, and even Rima felt an increase in her heartbeat. They were expecting some kind of mischievous dare from him.

"Ok, have you flashed more than 5 people by now?" asked Varun, looking around the room.

"Yes," said Deepa.

"When I say flashed, I mean you have showed your cunt too," repeated Varun.

"Yes," said Deepa.

"I don't believe this girl, what's the consensus?" said Varun looking around.

Everyone sort of nodded, even Nirav and Rima, even though they were not really sure about it.

"What?" Varun was bewildered.

"I have flashed more than five people," said Deepa, shrugging her shoulders.

"All right, gotta take off my T-shirt," said Varun, as he swiftly removed his T-shirt. He too hadn't worn an undergarment, and was bare chested now.

Deepa noticed that Varun was well built and well toned and looked a lot sexier bare chested. She noticed that Rima almost looked thirsted after looking at shirtless Varun. She understood Varun's appeal now. He looked like a typical college-going-chocolate-boy-Bollywood-hero, with his unkempt hair.

Deepa rolled the next round.

First roll - 1 - Deepa.

Second roll - 6 - Nirav.

"Oh, Deepa who is already scantily dressed, I have to dare you," said Nirav in a playful way.

Deepa almost didn't feel any kind of fear now, she felt Nirav's dare was gonna be playful.

"Sit on Hanif's lap for a whole minute," said Nirav.

"Yeah," shouted both Varun and Kavya and even Rima seemed excited.

Hanif almost looked like a panicked virgin who was gonna see a naked woman for the first time. Deepa got up from her chair, showed everyone her naked ass, and sat across Hanif's lap. She wrapped her left arm around his neck. Nirav had set the timer on his phone to one minute.

"This is the best game you have invented Kavya," said Nirav as he looked at pantless Hanif almost shaking his legs as Deepa remained seated on his lap with her naked ass.

"Thank you," said Kavya, smiling at Nirav for the first time.

After a minute was over, Deepa got up from Hanif's lap and everyone could see Hanif's hard erection through his tight white underwear. He tried to pull the hem of his shirt to hide the boner, but the shirt was not long enough.

It only meant one thing now, Nirav was gonna be naked. Nirav was actually looking nervous for the first time. He inserted one hand inside his boxers to cup his balls and penis and he pulled down the boxers and kicked it away from his legs. He sat with both his hands covering his crotch. Kavya was really feeling shy now, seeing a naked Nirav right in front of him, and she tried avoiding to look at his crotch.

It was Rima's turn to roll the die.

First Roll - 4 - Kavya.

Second Roll - 2 - Rima.

"I dare you to give a handjob to Nirav," said Rima.

Everyone was shocked but curious at the same time, especially Kavya. Even Nirav was bewildered at the dare.

"I'd rather go nude than do that in front of everyone," said Kavya as she pulled down her skirt, revealing her naked crotch as she wasn't wearing any panties. Varun, who was sitting beside her, couldn't stop staring at her naked pussy. Kavya caught Varun looking directly there and she covered it with her hand.

"Hey, you wanna bury your face there?" snapped Kavya.

"What?" said Varun, quickly looking away.

Deepa liked Kavya's response to Varun.

Varun rolled the die next.

First roll - 5 - Hanif.

Seconf roll - 5 - Hanif.

Everyone laughed right after the second roll. Hanif unbuttoned his shirt and threw it at the corner. He was only in his tight white underwear now, his boner was flaccid.

Kavya rolled the die.

First roll - 4 - Kavya.

Second roll - 3 - Varun.

"I dare you to give a blowjob to Nirav," said Varun with a smirk.

Kavya was mad at Varun, as she still covered her pussy with her hands. She kept thinking for a minute.

"You can always get naked," said Varun.

"Nah, come on Nirav, show me your dick," said Kavya as she got up from the sofa and then forcefully dragged Nirav's chair to give her some floor space to get on her knees. Nirav was still shocked by the dare, as Kavya removed his hands from his crotch. It was already erect.

"Seems like you were excited for a long time," said Kavya.

"As soon as you lost your skirt," said Nirav.

Kavya stroked his penis to make it even more harder and then shoved it right in her mouth and began to suck it. Nirav couldn't believe it was happening and everyone was shocked too. Both Varun and Hanif got boners by seeing Kavya suck Nirav's dick inside her mouth, though Hanif's boner was more visible through his underwear.

After a few moments, Kavya took out the penis from her mouth.

"Your dare didn't say about finishing his dick, or do you want his cum on my mouth?" said Kavya.

Varun promptly began unzipping his pants. As he pulled down his pants, everybody saw the tightest and shortest underwear a man could wear, though it was technically not a thong. It was quite evident that he had especially worn it for Rima. And he couldn't really put his boner inside the short underwear as it began to protrude up the waistband and his balls too were getting visible. Kavya swiftly reached for her phone across the table from the sofa and quickly clicked a photo of Varun in the tight underwear. He instantly covered his crotch with his hands, which covered much better than his underwear.

Both Kavya and Deepa felt small satisfaction by seeing Varun in that state.

Kavya sat beside him, constantly looking at his hand covered crotch. Varun seemed to be uncomfortable, especially with the boner trying to get out of his underwear.

Hanif rolled the die next.

First roll - 3 - Varun

Second roll - 2 - Rima

"Huh, it's the lovebirds now," said Nirav now, whose flaccid penis was still dripping with some precum, as he forgot to cover his penis.

Rima felt awkward about Varun covering his crotch with a tight underwear, though she liked seeing him in that last night.

"I dare you to take off your underwear," said Rima.

Varun was shocked.

"What? You can't give me a stripping dare, because I have to strip anyhow if I refuse," said Varun.

"It's not against the rules, besides, Rima also has to strip if you complete the dare," said Kavya with a smirk, almost forgetting to cover her crotch.

"Come on honey, you're feeling uncomfortable in that undie," said Rima.

Varun used his one hand to cover his crotch, and with the other hand, he pulled the underwear down. Kavya almost gave a big clap. Rima too had to strip as Varun had completed her dare, and to everyone's surprise, she wasn't wearing a bra underneath her sleeveless top.

"I knew that you weren't wearing a bra," commented Kavya, "That's the reason I couldn't see a bra strap from your sleeveless top."

It was a phenomenal morning for Deepa till now, except the sudden click of photo that Varun took. She looked around the table. Rima was almost naked, as her thong was lost with her folded legs. Varun too was really uncomfortable as his hands seemed to be attached to his naked crotch. Kavya was bottomless, but she didn't bother covering herself. Hanif, somehow looked more sexier in his tight undies and the flaccid boner, and Nirav, whom she had met for the first time this morning, was instantly naked too, and he too didn't bother covering his flaccid dick, which was both unpleasant, but fine at the same time.

Nirav rolled the die next.

First roll - 1 - Deepa.

Second roll - 5 - Hanif.

"Aha...the secret lovers now," said Nirav, as his penis kept flapping with his excited body movement.

"I dare you to get a thing from Kavya's house and bring it here, naked," said Hainf with a smile.

"Dude, you call that a dare?" asked Nirav who decided to cover his penis with one hand, "I saw her cross the hallway from Kavya's flat to this flat in the same outfit that she's wearing now."

"But she has to do it naked now, she can wear her apron back once she completes the dare," said Hanif.

"Oh, Hanif, you too want to be naked with the rest of the boys," said Deepa, as she stood up and untied her apron, once again blessing everyone the view of her beautiful naked body, which no one could get enough of.

She strutted more fluidly to shake her butt as she was about to leave the flat.

"What should I bring from your flat?" Deepa asked Kavya.

"Your skirt, I think I have left it in the living room," said Kavya as she handed her the flat door key.

As soon as Deepa left the room, Kavya got up from her seat, picking up her phone again, and began taking photos of everyone around the table in the living room from all angles and corners.

"What are you doing Kavya?" screamed Rima as she covered herself even further by crossing her legs and hugging herself tightly to cover her tits.

"Bitch, you crazy?" said Varun, who tried to cover his already hand covered crotch by crossing his legs.

Hanif and Nirav didn't protest much, mostly because they were stunned.

"I'm gonna use this as a tool if you guys refuse to do further rounds of the game," said Kavya after taking the pics and taking her seat on the sofa though she was only pointing to Varun, "And Varun, you have to delete Deepa's photos now, or else the photo that I took of you with your tight undie, would be famous online."

Varun gave Kavya his phone unlocked and Kavya quickly deleted Deepa's photos.

"Please delete our photos from your phone too," said Rima.

"I will, once the game is over," said Kavya and she sat down on the sofa.

She was sitting beside Varun, but he still didn't make any effort to reach her phone across her thighs.

It took even less than a minute for Deepa to get inside Kavya's flat, find the skirt lying on the sofa of the living room and cross the hallway. She didn't bother checking if anyone was around in the hallway. She was kind of disappointed. She had never expected the hallway to be this deserted ever.

As she entered the living room of her flat, she threw the skirt on Hanif's lap.

"You can use this as cover while you strip off your underwear," said Deepa as she sat back on her chair, though she didn't bother wearing the apron again, she just used it cover her lap.

Hanif did use the skirt cover himself while stripping off his underwear and pushing it away from him. Kavya snatched the skirt away from his lap and Hanif quickly covered his crotch.

Deepa took the die and rolled it.

First roll - 2 - Rima

Second roll - 4 - Kavya.

"Aha, the only people left with any piece of clothing now," said Nirav.

"Hey, I haven't lost yet," reminded Deepa, "Though I feel too lazy to wear this apron again.'

"Come on dear, we both know how this is gonna end," said Kavya to Rima.

"I think I know what you want me to do," said Rima.

"Well, strip and masturbate in front of us," said Kavya.

Everybody was stunned. Deepa felt that Kavya was joking.

"What? I thought you would ask me only to strip. In that case, we would both be naked."

"Well, there's no spice in asking you to strip naked, your thong is as good as thin air for covering your pussy. And remember, the game was about sexual dare or truth, and I can give any dare I want," said Kavya, "Besides, I'm gonna definitiely gonna take off my bra, if you complete the dare."

"There's no need for you to do this dare honey, no need to listen to this freak girl," said Varun looking at Kavya.

"Yeah Nudie boy, remeber who has the photo of you in a tight underwear barely holding your boner," said Kavya.

Rima was slightly mad at her. But suprisingly, she didn't protest further. She proceeded to take off her thin thong, which actually was her last piece of covering, as it revealed a clean shaven smooth pussy, glistening with sweat, as it had been tightly covered with the thong. The thong rolled down her smooth naked legs into a thin elastic band by the time it reached her feet. She was obviously conscious of her naked body, as she quickly covered her pussy and her tits and then tried to cover her ass by exposing her smooth pussy again and moving her hands back and forth to cover either her ass or pussy, even though no one had a clear view of her ass.