Only One Piece of Clothing Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deepa was mesmerised by Rima's naked body. Even though she had been Rima's roommate for a couple of years, she had never seen Rima naked at all, not even her bare tits, let alone a good view of her pussy or ass.

Even though Rima kept fingering her pussy, tried pinching her own nipples and squeezing her tits, she didn't feel any kind of arousal. But she ultimately did the unthinkable, she sat down on the sofa, grabbed Varun's hand and placed it on one of her tits.

"What are you doing?" said Varun bewlidered.

"Just make me cum," said Rima.

Varun first started squeezing her tits forcibly, without any interest, but then Rima removed his other hand from his dick and she began to stroke it. Varun didn't resist now. Rima had her one hand fingering herself and other hand storking Varun's penis.

Varun almost went in a trance and he began to finger Rima's pussy and then they began to kiss each other. Varun had his one hand exploring Rima's pussy and other one groping her tits turn by turn. Rima had both her hands playing with his dick and balls.

Nirav and Hanif both got excited by seeing Varun and Rima getting hot with each other.

"You're not gonna play with yourself, when I'm here," said Deepa, as she noticed Hanif touching himself.

She got up, throwing away the apron and sitting right on his lap. Hanif began kissing her tits and Deepa began touching and playing with Hanif's penis. Within a few minutes, Hanif was inside Deepa and Deepa was riding wildly, even though the chair was uncomfortable for the ride.

Kavya wanted to make a video of Varun and Rima fucking each other. But she noticed Nirav was almost having blue balls. His penis was well erect to this navel and his balls were tight, but he didn't make an effort to masturbate.

"It's been a long time since a man pleasured me," said Kavya as she got up and stood beside him bottomless, "I already aroused you with the blowjob, time for you to do the same."

Nirav slowly grabbed Kavya's hips to bring her crotch closer to his face and then he buried his face in it, started licking her clit and the folds of her vagina. Kavya undid her bra and began fondling her breasts.

Soon, the room was filled with moans and sounds of kisses. Varun and Rima had occupied the whole sofa, Varun was on top of Rima as he licked her clit and vagina first and then sucked her tits until it was poking hard and then he penetrated her.

Deepa and Hanif were now away from the chairs and table, near a wall of the living room, fingering each others' genitals. Deepa turned around to face the wall, bent over and leaned her hands against the wall while Hanif went inside her from behind and began fucking her. He pulled out as he was about to come and came on Deepa's asscheek.

Nirav had gotten up from his chair was getting a handjob as he was standing and Kavya was seated in the chair in front of him, stroking his penis and rubbing it against her cleavage. Kavya directed his penis to her nipples and moved it around her areolas and he came on her tits.

Rima was riding on top of Varun now, as her boobs and ass kept bouncing in the ride. Varun grabbed Rima's and pinched her nipples and came hard inside Rima.

Everyone was exhausted after a while and they lay scattered around. Nirav had taken the chair again and sat beside Kavya, his hand reaching Kavya's nearest tit to squeeze it.

Rima was lying on top Varun on the sofa, her head resting on his chest.

Hanif and Deepa were sitting on the floor next to each other, leaning against the wall.

Deepa would never have imagined in her wildest dreams, that she would see a day like this, that she would actually get to fuck someone, and be part of an orgy like gathering, play a sexual truth or dare, all in this pandemic. Everyone looked so sexy and beautiful, naked and tired.

They all heard a sudden turn of the key on the flat door and before anybody could react, two girls entered the living room, pulling their wheeled trolley bags. Both the girls were wearing masks, dressed similarly and had similar hairstyles, as if they were twins.

But Rima and Deepa knew them, they both were their own other two flatmates, Sheena and Sahaana, and they weren't twins.

Both the girls just stood there, with mouths wide open even though it was covered by their masks, and eyes wide open too. Deepa was too tired to cover herself, but Hanif sat cross legged on the floor and Rima too moved away from Varun and stood up, covering her tits and pussy. Nirav and Kavya just didn't change their pose and Nirav was still groping Kavya's tit.

"What the fuck?.. Rima...?...Deepa?" shouted the girl named Sheena.

The other girl Sahaana was actually disgusted by the sight and smell of sex in the room, with everyone naked and obviously fucked.

"Well, I guess you missed the orgy party," said Deepa.

"You guys are still welcome though," said Kavya pushing away Nirav's hand from her tit.

"Yeah, but they are way too clothed for the party," said Deepa, "What say Rima?"

"We will invite you to the next party for sure," said Rima, though smiling, but still covering her boobs and pussy with her hands.

"Hey Deepa, technically you won the game," said Kavya getting up from her chair.

Deepa too got up from the floor.

"Forgot to give you the prize of the game," said Kavya and she gave a passionate kiss to Deepa, and, as her habit was with Deepa, began to brush her fingers against Deepa's pussy.

Sahaana almost fainted on floor and Sheena's mouth was still wide open under the mask.

The End