Only Way Home

Story Info
We are taken by the cartel on vacation.
2.9k words
3.66
14.1k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a Chuck story and no one is hurt or under stress in this story.

*

Our trip south of the border worried me just a bit this year. I had been down south when I was in the Army several years back. And yes there is quite a difference between the plush places in Mexico City and the crazy dives below the Bases where guys go. And yes, I had been to the places down there. I had seen the dog and the pony show both. And actually watching a beautiful girl fucking a horse was very sexy.

Anyway my wife of 12 years Lisa and I went south for two weeks of fun. A casual friend and his wife were already down there so I was sure they had already found the places we would enjoy.

My wife and the mother of our two girls was raised in a very strict home by the pastor of our church and his wife. Believe this or not but when Lisa and I were married she was still a virgin on our wedding day. As soon as I could that night I ended her virtue and just to be real we had enjoyed oral sex and nearly everything else 2 people enjoy except penis vagina pleasure. I was my wife, Lisa's one and only lover. Not really that big a deal to me. I am very proud of my wife and if others knew how beautiful she is naked I would be even more proud of her. In fact some others do know how beautiful my wife's breasts are.

At a party one night she did show them off while dancing and again a couple weeks later she did it again. She loved it as did I. A guy at the parties was really after her, trying to fuck her. She was very flattered and maybe just a bit interested. I kind of stayed out of the way and let it go where it would. I gave enough room for if to happen if she wanted it to. I actually was very turned on that he might get into her panties.

Lisa and I had been married about 4 years at the time and we has Lila our first daughter. She was about 2 at the time. Everyone was drinking lots and having a very good time. Every body was dancing with others much more than their spouses. The girls had done this on purpose, as it tended to make every one horny. Flirting with others. They had all told we guys that they might take strange cock that night at the party. The girls all agree to tell their husbands that. Mine did, how many others did I have no idea?

Anyway some of the girls that were there have really fooled around some and the guys were teasing them to dance topless a couple of songs. Well a couple of the crazies did it and it migrated on down to Lisa's very good friends. And pretty soon one of them had her tits out bare on the floor and then they all began to follow suit. Lisa has the best set I have ever seen on a woman and everyone wanted to see hers uncovered including her guy hat was trying to fuck her.

Some one poked me and I looked up just as my wife shed her bra and danced hands over her head with them bare. She and her friend went on around the floor with them bare. I lost track of them then and had no idea if he got her off somewhere alone. Maybe an hour later I saw them dancing out there again. He'd had plenty of time to have fucked her. A good friend of hers came around a bit later.

"So are you upset?"

"Do I need to be?"

"Think my wife may have stopped it. You'd have let him fuck her wouldn't you?"

"Ya probably, but I lost track of them so we will never know? How far did he get with her?"

"Patty caught them back in by the old store room. He had a lip lock on her nipples back there. She scared Lisa and broke it up."

"It must have been a near thing then?"

Two weeks later we were at another party with much the same people at it and much the same stuff was going on. The same guy was working on Lisa the same ways and I gave them plenty of room to mess around if the desired. There was a guy working hard on her friend Patty this night and she was flirting with him. He and the guy after Lisa were it seemed good friends. Brad, Patties husband came by and stopped.

"It seems your wife has an interest tonight Brad?"

"Ya she may not watch Lisa tonight. Looks like she might get some cock tonight?"

"She do that now and then, Brad?"

"She's a better fuck when she gets a little strange now and then, David."

"None of my business, Brad."

"It is okay. She isn't like Lisa. She'd had several cocks before we met and I married her. A pastor didn't raise Patty."

"Maybe Lisa will be a wilder fuck if she explores some?"

"I think, Lisa wants to. But her religion gets in the way."

"Ya, you are probably right. We will see where it goes tonight?"

An hour or so later I saw one of the wild girls with her tits out bare dancing. And it soon snow balled and they were all doing it. I saw Patty with her cute breasts bared for all. And then she disappeared. Then I saw Lisa baring them for all too. I watched and saw where he took her this time. I knew the house better this time. I knew there was a hidden bedroom in the rear.

Nearly an hour went by and I finally slipped around the outside to the rear. I figured that by now he was fucking my wife. There was a light on in the rear. I slipped over and looked in. Lisa was naked. But I knew she had not been fucking him. But she had sucked him dry.

I met her coming up the hallway from the bedroom.

"I have cock breath, but no cum in me."

"Being a ministers daughter is a bitch ain't it."

"I wanted him in me, but I just couldn't do it."

The fact I'd been in the service and around a bit before we got married bothered her. I was not a one woman man. We had our second daughter not long after that too.

Even though I had some concerns we flew out to Mexico City on vacation for two weeks. We met Vince and Carol as soon as we got there and they began to fill us in on everything we needed to see and do. Carol who is sexy crazy was all over Lisa about the fun she could have if she was brave enough to do it. I heard her teasing Lisa about a place that was just a tad bit risky for tourists but where things were very fun. A fantastic place to show off beautiful tits like Lisa has. They walked off in the midst of giggles.

Vince and I went to the bar in the hotel for a beer and some quiet time.

"So Vince this club Carol was telling Lisa about? Is it safe?"

"Oh you know how it is down here. Most of it is fine. No where is really safe. Lisa is a huge flag. She is way too beautiful. The cartel is thick down here. If the wrong prick sees her? He will just take her and make her his slut. Most of the time those really bad ones are too busy to be looking for the really prime stuff from out of town. Carol has been picked up on and fucked. If Carol is in a kinky mood she could get Lisa in trouble. Expose her to one of the really bad ones but I don't think she'd do that unless Lisa wanted it, or if you do?"

"You may know or not that I was in the Army and I've been around a bit. Lisa was sheltered I am her one and only. At times she has flirted with doing strange cock. I can be protective if need be. But strange cocks don't bother me. So if some guy parts Lisa's lower lips and pleasers her, I see it as no big deal as long as she wants it."

"Good to know. If Lisa says anything to Carol we will know what is in play."

The girls showed up shortly and we checked a couple of places out, before we called it a night. A couple night later we were own to a club that tourists were warned about the girls were dancing with different guys besides us. Vince came around beside me as I was getting drinks for us.

"There may be some trouble for you in the house?"

"How is that Vince?"

"You see that big guy dancing with Lisa right now?"

"Ya I saw him come get her."

"Well he is trouble deluxe, he is the main enforcer for the cartel in this area. He's a cold blooded Killer, and a woman eating crazy. He has a 14 inch cock the size of a soft ball around. He is huge. He has fucked Carol twice. And she says it is an event to let him do you. He just takes what he wants. But he plays games If he wants Lisa and he will. He'll bring her back to you. Then return and ask you to give her to you to fuck. When they come around from the back side pretty soon he will have her beautiful tits out in view for all to see."

As we waited I turned to Vince.

"Would Carol have set Lisa up for him?" "She could have? And she might of? Or she could have told Lisa about his cock?"

"Well he is nothing to look at."

"Nope ugly as a dogs dick but she says he fucks soooooo good. I don't believe the 14" thing, but he is likely nearly a foot long. He has a black guy up near the border who does hang maybe 14. He is a killer too."

They began to come into our view and her beauties were out bare and proud.

"Be careful he wants her."

He brought her back to our table with her breasts still on display. Then with the smirk on his face he walked away.

"He said he's going to fuck me."

"Are you going to let him?"

"He said I don't have a choice."

"Lisa, you always have a choice."

"I don't want to cause any trouble."

Out of the corner of my eye I could see him coming back.

"Okay Sweetheart, I will give him my permission, but if you don't want to you just stand still."

As he walked up He looked me in the eye.

"Your wife said I can fuck her, Are you alright if I do?"

I nodded.

"Sure if she wants to that is fine."

He took her hand and said quietly.

"Come."

Her breasts were still fully displayed and she meekly dropped her head and followed him. I turned to Carol.

"Did you set this up Carol?"

"David, she wanted me to. A no choice thing so she didn't need to feel guilty."

I nodded and turned to the door. As I stepped out the front door I saw him putting her in the back of a car and get in behind her. t drove away.

Carol and Vince stepped up beside me.

"Told her about him, that he would just take her and fuck her. That if he liked her he might even slut her to others. One of his boys is taking me there too so I'll keep an eye on her."

Vince and I went back to the hotel.

Late the next afternoon Carol showed back up at our hotel. They then showed up at our rooms.

"So Carol where is Lisa?"

"He is keeping her a few more days."

"What do you mean a few more days?"

"David, I would call what is happening to Lisa is that she is stump broken. She has fallen pray to a hung sexual asshole. I was in the next room when he took her sexually and she gave it up for him completely. As he fucked her he told her she was completely his to do with as he wanted and she agreed to any and every thing he wants. He had seven of his boys in a room next to his. They are guys who push the young women going north to our border to whore for the cartel. He told Lisa to enter the door into the next room and do anything and everything they wanted her to do for them sexually. His direct quote to her was (I want you to become a whore for them)."

"And what did she say to him Carol?"

"She didn't say a word to him. She just opened the door and went in to them to do as he told her."

"So she just went in and became a whore for seven young men."

"Yes she did anything they wanted her to do. Your wife has begun to be a complete whore. And Carlo will use her to further his desires. I heard him tell one of his men He pans to send her north to his man Diego who will take care of her. And you."

"What does that mean do you think?"

"He has a very large group going from here in a couple of days, I was told maybe 7 or 8 hundred. Most of them from countries of Africa and muslim countries. So blacks and brown men. Plus maybe 60 or 70 young women. The first night out the gang rapes will begin. By the time they get up north the women will no longer care who fucks them. He wants you and Lisa to go along. Lisa is to be a treat for these young men. A taste of American married white pussy. Diego is in a compound just south of our border. He is a huge black man and hung huge. He loves white women but he has a crazy kink. He hangs them. If you cause the oxygen deprived right at the point of climax it will amplify it by lots. I fucked Diego and he did it to me. I have never had a climax that good. But his kink is to let you hang . You work your hips in the air trying to get your pussy back on his cock to get him to support you again and fuck you. He has hung some girls cause he likes to watch it too long. I think Carlo wants you dead and Lisa hung."

Lisa came back to the hotel three days later and the next morning we joined the group going north. That first night one of the guides came for Lisa. She said Carlo wanted her to be one of the girls and she went willingly to be gang raped. This followed suit night after night as we moved slowly north.

When we finally got up to the area I watched for the large black man. And I spotted him very early and I faded into the brush. He took Lisa into the compound. After dark I moved in around the compound. I was surprised how little security they had around it. I found no cameras and no guards outside. I eased up to an open window in the back of the building and I could hear my wife's voice as he was pleasuring her. Lisa was enjoying his big cock and was voicing the pleasure she received.

Early the next morning I saw them bring Lisa out. She was completely naked and her hands were tied behind her back. Diego and four others were with her. The others began to enjoy my wife as he watched. They must have gotten her sexed up to the point they wanted and they moved her over to a stool about 15 inches high with a rope hanging above it. Diego had stripped his clothes and he stepped up in front of Lisa. He picked her up and settled her down firmly on his erection and they began to fuck furiously. He supported her body completely as she leaned her head and shoulders back pushing her beautiful breasts up for his mouth and he worked on them more and more.

As she got closer and closer he suddenly stepped back his huge cock sliding smoothly out of her and she was hung kicking into the huge climax she wanted. He simply moved back watching as she slowly was strangling to death on the end of the rope.

"Find and Kill him."

The guard with the AK-47 and the .45 auto had died silently a bit earlier. And I calmly shot Diego first right between the eyes. The others followed quickly. The Knife in the guards belt cut the rope as Lisa still struggled.

We crossed the border in the dark and were home two days later. My team and I waited two weeks before Carlo and his 12 came for us at our home , but none of them made it to either of our doors. They just disappeared and they never sent anyone else for us.

My wife still loves big black cock and she only does them here on American soil.