All Comments on 'Only You'

by Smuttyandfun

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A lovely little story.

Cheers

Billyboy1953Billyboy1953over 1 year ago

Wonderful Christmas story.

LingeringAfterthoughtLingeringAfterthoughtover 1 year ago

Another sweet story from S&F! Great job!

SithLord6969SithLord6969over 1 year ago

Brilliant and beautiful like a Christmas star, which this story certainly is. Top 3 of my fave stories on this site. Just the thing I needed to pull me out of my doldrums. 5 stars and a fave!

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Beautiful fairy tale. Really well done. thanks! 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

But did the sisters mange to buy out the salon building?

MaroonPrincessMaroonPrincessover 1 year ago

Being a fan of yours, I was looking forward to reading your story. I was a little worried it was going to be a little too sweet but damn, I could not put it down. I read it during breakfast, I read it at work, I read it in the parking lot. Why was life interfering with me finishing this? Your story was sweet and I loved every minute of it. 5 stars.

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 1 year ago

It was just so predictable. Nothing exciting happened to jeopardize the canned plot. I hope the readers that like lime jello are happy. 3*

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunover 1 year agoAuthor

I'm glad so many of you enjoyed this little Christmas offering. I wish everyone a very Happy Holiday and all the Best for the New Year!

Cheers,

Smuttyandfun

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 1 year ago

Merry Christmas! Really enjoyed this tale. Fires are hard to deal with, having a community that cares is a blessing, I know. 5 stars and a favourite.

Hope you enjoy the season, Andy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“as they walked Meg and I”. A bit of a grammar lesson is needed. Break your phrase into two parts: “as they walked Meg” sounds fine. “as they walked I”? No, you would say “as they walked me”.

Put it together and you say correctly: “as they walked Meg and as they walked me” or simply “as they walked Meg and me”.

Also, all nouns, when used as names, need to be capitalized.

That is my mom. Not a name.

I love you, Mom. Is a name.

What a cute baby. Not a name.

Come here, Baby, and give me a kiss. Is a name.

Overall a fairly blah story line with no real tension except for the tabloid thing. You are so capable of writing so much better, SAF, and I look forward to your next offering hoping it will be better.

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for taking the time to point out my shortcomings, Anonymous.

Just so YOU know, pet names and nicknames should be capitalized, but terms of endearment like baby or sweetheart, should not be.

And I believe when one of my characters spoke to someone like their mother, I did capitalize Mom.

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 1 year ago

Ok so it was sappy sweet at some points! What's wrong with feeling warm, fuzzy and sweet at Christmas time. A very sweet fantasy and I enjoyed every page.

Merry Christmas to both Smutty and Fun. (I capitalized both? I hope that's right! 😟)

Cheers

SAGE

PickFictionPickFictionover 1 year ago

Excellent storytelling, as always. And having a beautiful story to tell makes it wonderful. Some unusual twists that give the story a unique fascination. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great Christmas story. Despite what all the others had to say I enjoyed it immensely. Six stars for sure.

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunover 1 year agoAuthor

I'm glad to see that so many of you enjoyed this little holiday tale. Since it is romance set around the Christmas holiday, I wanted to write something heartwarming without a lot of drama, and hopefully I succeeded.

Merry Christmas to all!

And special thanks and best of the season to BillyBoy, SithLord, muskyboy, Maroon Princess, LingeringAfterthought, BoydPercy, Andy and Sage. Your kind comments are always appreciated, especially on this particular story.

Nathan_31415Nathan_31415over 1 year ago

Loved it! Perfect blend of naughty and nice. Sweet and spicy. And now I NEED pecan pie! 5 stars. Merry Christmas!!!

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 1 year ago

Hi, S&F, Merry Christmas to you and yours and many thanks for a lovely LOVE story. It's one of love postponed, not lost, but the fun part is discovering how it's found again, minor grammar nitpicks aside (yes, I must admit to having violated my usually policy of not reading reviews before posting due to a longish anonymous posting catching my eye). It's a very sweet tale (lime Jello?), so I suspect it could easily be developed into a Hallmark Christmas classic....well, except for the fun scenes with the hotties! Great job and best wishes in the contest.

charlie4858charlie4858over 1 year ago

Merry Christmas, wonderful story, yes it was predictable but so what...

Thanks again

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Lovely heartwarming story for Christmas ⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤

rnebularrnebularover 1 year ago

Took me a minute to get through it, but well worth it. Thanks for another great tale smutty, hope you and your family have a very happy holidays.

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunover 1 year agoAuthor

Merry Christmas! And Happy Holidays to All! Best Wishes for a very Happy and Healthy New Year.

Thanks too, to everyone for taking the time to read what we write!

All the Best,

Smuttyandfun

rapperbsrapperbsabout 1 year ago

Loved this story! I dont think this story or the other recent story with 11 pages or so is too long. You are able to tell a good story and added enough sex to make it an enjoyable read (lets face it we are all here to read sex stories!) Good job and thanks for writing!

KaeyoKaeyoabout 1 year ago

Very Hallmark. Kinda predictable. Just a bit “Andy Hardy”.

Yeah, I loved it. 😁 5*

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Excellent story. Loved it. Thanks for writing it.

BufoAmericanusBufoAmericanus2 months ago

Thank You for a well written story with great conversations, Character development and story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmuttyandfun@Smuttyandfun
'Off the Clock' my 2nd entry in the On The Job Challenge will be published on April 23rd, and I hope you'll enjoy this one, too! 'Caught in the Act' my On The Job Challenge entry will be published on April 20th. I hope you enjoy it! 'Lucky Charm' my April Fools' Contest en...