OnlyFeet Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though the video was incredibly hot for me, I could recognize a few things that could be cleaned up. An idea began to form in the back of my head...

As the video ended, she looked at me and somewhat bashfully asked, "Well? What do you think? Are hordes of guys gonna jerk off to that?"

If she had looked down, she could see just how much I had 'enjoyed' it. I replied, "It's... a start. We could definitely work with this... but there are a couple of things that need fixing. The lighting is not very good at all -"

She sighed, "It's just this damn apartment, it gets no natural light at all."

I continued, "And the camera angle felt a little... off. You kept your face out which is fine, but it wasn't exactly centered on your feet - the focus was on and off the whole time. And the dialogue was... fine, I guess, but it was awfully quiet."

She sighed again. "I should have known this was gonna be harder than it looked."

I allayed her concerns, "You can't expect to create a perfect video your first try. Besides, there's one thing we can do immediately that will fix most of your problems."

"What?"

"Get someone to record you instead of recording yourself. That way you won't have to worry about stuff like lighting, focus, being centered, and all that shit."

She laughed. "Hilarious. Who's gonna do that? I don't have enough money to hire a professional, I'm certainly not telling anyone at work about this either and -"

"I could do it." I said quietly.

She face palmed. "Oh yeah. Duh. Sorry about that. I kind of forgot about you for a sec."

"I'm no pro, but I've worked with cameras before and it's not exactly rocket science. I have a lot of free time, and it's not like you're going to be shooting 20 vids a week or something."

"Sounds good. As long as you don't mind working for free." She smiled..

"Well, if this works out I won't have to keep giving you money, so in a roundabout way I kind of am making money from this." I joked.

"Exactly!" She chirped, and we both laughed.

"So... I noticed you got a pedicure. Going for the gothic look, huh?"

She scoffed, "You know I can't afford a pedi. I still had some old nail polish lying around, and it was either black or some awful pink I got as a present years ago." She pulled off her socks and splayed her feet flat on the table, showing off her glossy black toes.

"Good choice, black looks good on your toes." It contrasted nicely with her pale skin. I could certainly get used to all the close ups of Lyra's feet I was getting lately.

"I know. But I've been wondering... seriously... how do you know so much about this foot stuff? I mean, I did my own research and all your tips were spot on."

It was time for more BSing. "Wellllllll..." I started, "After our first talk I decided to contact Chris again. I figured since his girlfriend did foot stuff, he would have some ideas about all that stuff. Don't worry, I was discrete - and he was pretty helpful."

"Hmmph." She grunted. "Well, you better not tell him anything about this, or... or..."

"Or what?" I challenged. My eyes watched her toes dance on the table. One of the many things I liked about her feet was how active they were. She could never keep them still, they were always flexing, bobbing, weaving, curling...

She noticed my gaze and she smirked triumphantly, "Or I'll make you smell my feet again!"

She was obviously joking, but I couldn't help the twitch in my dick at the prospect of smelling her feet again. I scoffed, "That's hardly a punishment when you've been lazing away at home all day. There's probably not even an iota of sweat on them."

She affected a scandalized look, "I'll have you know these feet have been working very hard. In fact, they've been doing most of the work here. Stretching, and wiggling and rubbing - it's more work than you think!"

I shrugged, "Eh, I doubt it."

"OK, fine, you asked for it!" She lifted her foot menacingly and stretched it out towards my nose. She probably expected me to bat it away, but I watched, entranced, as her toes enveloped my nose. I took a small sniff and my dick turned to stone. The smell was quite light, and I wanted to bury my nose in her wrinkles and inhale like a crack addict. Unfortunately I had to maintain appearances and I finally shoved her foot away and faked a disgusted cough.

"Ugh! Jeez, ok, they don't smell great, I get it."

"Told you so!" She said in a singsong voice.

"Ok, that's enough lollygagging - let's get some work done."

I spent the next couple of minutes familiarizing myself with the recording equipment and talking with Lyra. Luckily, I hadn't lied when I said I was good with cameras - our mom was an avid nature photographer and I had picked up quite a bit from her. I also set up some lamps strategically to aid the lighting - it wasn't much, but it helped. Finally we were ready.              

I decided to do a 'quiet run' first - just a video of her feet without any sexy talk so we could focus on one thing at a time. My hands were slightly shaking as I prepared to start recording. On some level, I couldn't quite believe what was about to happen. I was about to record my sister's feet with her permission - and would likely be doing so a lot in the very near future.

I tried to keep my voice steady. "OK, let's start with something basic first - how about you just sit down and straighten your legs out, soles facing me?"

She complied and I started the recording - zooming in on the bed of soft, pale wrinkles.

"Try, like, moving them around a bit, maybe rubbing them, wiggling your toes or something."

She smiled, "Got it, boss."

She started flexing her toes slowly, allowing just a hint of the black nail polish to alluringly peak through. The way she complied with my orders sent a new wave of boldness and lust through me. I could tell her to get in whatever position I wanted, do whatever I want...

After a bit I said, "Ok, now cross one ankle over the over. Yeah, like that - still rubbing - good." I subtly adjusted my penis so it wouldn't form a conspicuous bulge.

Eventually I asked her to try something else, "Great, now let's go for a classic - the pose."

I paused the recording as she maneuvered into the new position. "Good, good - now rub them together a bit... nice. Ok, try crossing at the ankles - good, now cross and point your toes towards me - perfect, they're gonna like that."

They weren't the only ones, as my cock was throbbing in my pants at the incredible show Lyra was providing. I kept her in that position for a few minutes, getting hornier by the second.

"Hmm, how about some shots from behind?" I paused the recording again. "OK, turn around and lay flat on the ground, feet touching, toes on the ground."

"Wow, you're really getting into your groove there, huh? Have you done this before?" She remarked.

"No," I said truthfully, "But once you watch a couple of videos you get the gist."

She got into the position and I crouched down to get a good angle of her soles. As she was facing me I was struck with a sudden burst of inspiration.

"Hmm, ok, I'll get some closer shots now - careful not to turn around - wouldn't want to get your face in the frame." I scooted closer and hit pause on the record.

She responded, "OK. I mean, even if that does happen, can't you just edit that out?"

I got even closer till I was crouched right by her soles. "Yeah, but the less work the better, am I right?"

She nodded in agreement, and I used the opportunity to lean in and smell her soles. I was careful not to touch them with my nose and exhaled to the side so she wouldn't feel my breath. Her heavenly scent filled my nostrils, and I could barely prevent myself from shoving her feet into my face. I chanced a few more sniffs and got back up and resumed recording.

"Ok, think we're almost done here. How about you cross them at the ankle again?"

A fog of horniness settled over me as I gazed at Lyra's feet. My dick was so hard that it almost hurt, and I could feel the precum flowing freely. I wrenched my gaze away from her soles onto the table next to me. A pair of worn, mismatched socks lay there, mocking me with their presence. I quickly reached out and stuffed them in my pockets. I stopped recording and put the camera down on the table as I called out to Lyra, "Ok, that should be enough for today, I'ma go take a leak."

I practically sprinted to the bathroom and pulled out the socks and stuffed my face into them. Unfortunately they did not smell much, so I twisted them inside out and sniffed the part right under the toes that trapped the most sweat. I tore off my pants and started rapidly stroking my engorged cock. I inhaled deeply and that finally did it; I spilled my load all over the bathroom walls with the first spurt nearly reaching the ceiling. I sat there for a minute, dazed at the sheer force of the orgasm, before quickly coming to my senses and hurriedly cleaning up my mess. I left and inconspicuously returned the socks to their place on the table, as Lyra was examining the footage on the camera.

As I walked up she said, "Ok, I gotta admit, this is a lot better than the stuff I did by myself. Consider yourself hired!"

I exhaled slowly, as I started to realize this was just the first of many 'sessions' I would be having with my sister. "The illustrious job of filming my sister's feet!" I said pompously. "Without pay, at that."

Her smile faltered. "Listen, I can't pay you right now for this stuff, but when I get back on my feet -"

I cut her off, "Lyra. I was kidding. You don't need to pay me for this stuff. I don't want you to pay me for this. That's what family is - we help each other out when shit hits the fan. Besides, I'm starting to enjoy all this stuff - the writing, recording, planning... I feel like a director or something." I felt slightly guilty at my own words. I wasn't helping Lyra out of some altruistic family sacrifice. I was taking advantage of her and using her to satisfy my own sexual desires. But damn, that had been one GOOD orgasm, and that was just from looking and smelling at her feet for a bit...

"Thanks, Director Jalen. " In a more somber tone, she added, "But seriously - I appreciate what you're doing. For the first time in... fuck knows, months, I feel like I'm starting to get my shit together."

Her words alleviated my guilt somewhat. Regardless of my less than noble intentions, I was already helping her, so what kind of brother would I be if I didn't continue helping?

We discussed a few more technical issues, like the idea of dubbing over voiceovers for the footage we just got. Eventually I called quits and headed back home. As I was walking back home, still warm and fuzzy from the post-orgasmic bliss, I couldn't help but think that the next couple of weeks were going to be pretty awesome...

12