Onwards and Upwards

Story Info
This a sequel to my Journey to Womanhood series.
3k words
4.47
4.8k
3

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Glossary

Caroline Page -- first RAF transsexual.

Characters

John / Sam Knolls -- the main character

Kathy -- best friend

Chris -- ex-boyfriend

Jeff Thompson -- Kathy's boyfriend

Mark / Maria Harris -- Tranny friend and former teacher

Phil / Natalie -- Tranny friend

This a sequel to my Journey to Womanhood series.

Onwards and Upwards

Let's start off by catching you up on where we last left off. Shortly after my weekend in Germany with Chris, we tried a long-distance relationship. But alas it did not work out, after a couple of months, we called it a day.

Kathy and I started our training with the RAF and I had to hide in the skin of John for several months. But 10 months later I graduated as a Pilot Officer and was assigned to a fighter squadron.

And that was my life for the last 12 years, flying the Panavia Tornado in several campaigns. My Flight Navigation Officer Mike Collins became like another brother to me. Not like Maverick and Goose from Top Gun, but we had a very close bond. He was a bit of a lady's man until he met his wife Jeni, and I served as his best man at their wedding. My own love life was virtually non-existent. I tried to have a relationship with a Gay man, but I just was not happy sleeping with him as John and he was not attracted to Sam. When I returned home on leave, I defiantly let my hair down and enjoyed several encounters with TV admirers in London and Manchester with my friend Maria being my wing-girl.

Kathy married Jeff a few years after they met, she wanted me to be her chief bridesmaid but I had decline, as there were several RAF members in attendance, and this would have raised questions. After 8 years' service, she left to start a family.

A couple of years ago I let slip to Mike that I had gender dysphoria, he was supportive and helped me run interference when I was asked about my love life in the officer's mess. 8 months ago, I was promoted to a Flight Lieutenant, and life was ticking over nicely.

So, we are all caught up.

Things started to change for me when I had a chance encounter with a former RAF officer Caroline Page who had transitioned and remained in the service as a flight officer for a further 15 years until her retirement. After her seminar, I managed to have a quiet word and I confessed that I was also a TS hiding inside my male persona. She encouraged me to start my own transition as it should not affect my career.

I had a long talk with Mike, and asked his opinion. As always, he was supportive and I decided to go for it and made an appointment with squadron MO and requested a formal testing for gender dysphoria and eventual gender reassignment. He wrote a letter to my CO and I was temporally taken off active duty whilst I had the phycological tests to confirm my status as a TS.

3 weeks later I was given my clearance to continue my service with a transgender status. I was given 2 weeks of leave to get my male affairs in order and to report back as a female officer.

My parents were also supportive and I shed my male clothes for the last time. I had a lot to do, in a short amount of time. A quick trip to the towns registry office and I was now officially Samantha Joanne Knolls, I took my mother's name for my new middle name since John had my dad's Christian name for a middle name. Trip to the bank and the nails had started to go into John Knolls coffin. With each task, I crossed off my list, I felt freer of the man I was mistakenly born as.

With my new birth certificate my dad took me back to the base at the end of the first week of leave. I had to hand in my male uniform and pick up my female uniform. As I tried on my No1 service uniform, I felt like a giddy schoolgirl as I admired myself in the mirror. I had a few photos taken for my new ID's and Flight Lieutenant John Knolls was no more.

My CO and Mike came over to see me, they told me my squadron had been informed and they were all supportive. In fact, they had gathered in the officers' club to meet me as Sam. Butterflies rushed into the pit of my stomach. I offered to change back to my dress, but my CO said my uniform would be more appropriate.

I felt scared but liberated as I strolled over to the officer's club. As I walked in the squad was called to attention and they all stood and saluted me. My eyes teared up as I returned their salute. For the next hour and a half, I chatted to my fellow flight officers and any apprehension soon faded, even if there was a little ribbing. Following my impromptu meeting with the pilots, I asked if it would be OK to go and see my ground crew.

Mike took me over to the hanger where our plane was being serviced. Senior Aircraftman Talbert greeted us. He had the crew fall in and we had an informal chat. The guys were very supportive but I sensed some tension from Aircraftman Watts, the only girl on the crew.

A couple of hours later I was back home in London. I had made plans to see Natalie for a drink in central London. She had full transitioned from Phil to Natalie. She was in a relationship with a man called Simon. Natalie was now a solicitor and specialised in LBGT cases. Natalie was pleased Sam was finally coming out.

All too soon my leave was up and I put on her No.1 uniform again and headed back to base. After checking back in with my CO, I went and checked out my plane.

The following day I was back in a flight suit and headed out to the flight line with Mike. I noticed the name on the side of the plane now read Ft/Lt Sam Knolls, this brought a smile to my face. Soon the pre-flight tests were over and I eased the Tornado onto the runway. After getting clearance to take-off, I gunned the afterburners and I was back into the air, where I belonged.

Soon life returned to normal, and I fit back into the service as if Sam had always been there. After an 8-month deployment in the Gulf, my squadron returned to RAF Benson for some R&R. I had arranged to have my first surgery during this period of leave. I had been on HRT therapy for 6 months, and the changes had begun. My first surgery was to add silicon breasts and minor facial feminisation.

My mum and dad escorted her to the private clinic and after a 3-hour surgery, I was returned to my room with a modest 32C cup and a face covered in dressings. I was advised that the HRT would add to my breast size so better to start small.

I had a month's medical leave to recover and I reported back to RAF Benson as a new woman.

It was a couple of weeks after my return from leave that Mike said that he was putting his papers in and retiring from the RAF. He was missing his kids growing up, and wanted to be there for them. I was sad but I fully understood and supported his decision. It got me to evaluate my own career, as much as I loved the thrill of fast jets, I had become wary of blowing things up. I started to think about my life after the RAF, I figured I'd move into civil aviation at some point. I chatted to my CO and he advised I could retrain as a heavy lift pilot, moving to the larger cargo planes transporting troops and equipment and no longer dropping bombs. Getting my heavy lift ticket would also ease my transition to commercial pilot someday.

So, things were set, after our next deployment Mike would retire and I would transfer out of fighter ops. Whilst in Germany I heard the devastating news that Aunt Liz the T-girl mentor I met in Manchester had passed away. I was granted leave to attend her service.

I travelled up to Manchester with Maria and we stayed at Natalie's house. Maria was still living full time as Mark, and was still teaching at my old school. I wore a black dress to the funeral and we all went to a pub after to hold a wake. We reminisce about the first time I came to stay at Liz's. The school disco night that led to my meeting Natalie. Natalie suggested we do it again for old times' sake, we all laugh and agreed to go for it. A quick trip to the department stores, and we were all outfitted in what we needed. Back at Natalie's house, I tried on the school uniform, I am pushing 29-years-old but I still looked good in it.

The uniform consisted of a white collared blouse, bottle green tie with double thin gold stripes, green pullover, green straight skirt and finished off with a green blazer with a school crest on the breast pocket. As was my way, I wore the uniform prim and proper, with the tie, tied in a perfect Windsor knot. I pulled my shoulder-length hair into a high ponytail. I also opted for knee-high white socks instead of stockings. Natalie also wore hers the same as me, but Maria opted for a more casual look with her top two buttons undone and her tie loose around her neck.

We shared a bottle of wine, before a taxi picked us up and took us into town. After the cab dropped us off, we headed to Napoleons, the same club we went to on Sam's first night in Manchester. We received a few wolf whistles being the only girls dressed up as sexy schoolgirls.

The drinks flowed easy, and every round was toasted to the memory of Aunt Liz. We danced the night away, and we were joined by Simon, Natalie's boyfriend. They were getting a little steamy on the dancefloor. Maria had also hooked up with one of her regular partners, and I was content to just have a good time.

Around 10.30 I was just coming back from the loo, when a guy stopped me and asked if I'd like a drink. He was not the first to ask me, but something about him made me accept his offer. He looked a little younger than me, around 25ish, 6ft tall and medium build. I think what drew me to him was he looked innocent and like a fish out of water. I guessed this might be his first time trying to pick up a t-girl.

His name was Liam, and he brought me my usual vodka and coke and we sat in a booth to talk. He was an Ensign in the Royal Navy, I just had to burst out laughing at this revelation. With his shocked face and hurt pride at my response, I touched him on his knee and said I was sorry and did not mean to make fun of him. I explained that he in fact should salute me as I outranked him as a Flight Lieutenant in the RAF. He too burst out laughing.

He was only 3 years out of Dartmouth, and recently returned from his first deployment. I told him I was giving up the fighter jets to retrain on the bigger aircraft. He said it was a shame I was not in the Fleet Air Arm as he would love to be deployed with me on a carrier.

We finished our drinks and I decided to pull Liam up to the dancefloor. The slow dances had just started and put my arms around his neck, as he held my back. He leaned in and whispered that he wished the girls in his school looked as good in uniform as me. With that, I turned my head to meet his lips. I also moved his hand from my back to my arse.

I could feel his cock swell in his jeans as he grinded against me. I broke the kiss and told him before we went any further that was still a pre-op and still had my cock. He kissed me again, and deeper than before.

We shared another drink and some more dancing. At 2am the house lights came on, and the DJ announced it was time to go. He asked me if he could spend the night with me, I said only if you can accommodate. He was staying at a hotel not far away. Maria had already left, but I told Natalie I'd see her tomorrow. She giggled and told me he was a fine catch.

We walked arm in arm to his hotel. I had to laugh when I found out it was a no thrills budget hotel. When we got to his room, he asked me if I could keep the uniform on, I winked and said absolutely. We kissed as I opened his jeans and fished out a nice 6" cut cock. It had been over a year since I had a man's erection in my hand, I had missed it. I broke the kiss and pushed him into the chair and sank to my knees. I licked my lips and ran my tongue around the head and kissed it.

I pulled his jeans down to his feet so I could suck one of his balls into my mouth. His moaning was all the encouragement I needed to continue with the other ball. I licked his shaft from the base to the head, and swallowed him whole. God, I missed the taste of cock in my mouth. I used my hand to massage his balls and rubbed my finger over his arse hole. He twitched when I did this, both shock and pleasure.

He said he could not believe a sexy schoolgirl was blowing him, I let his cock drop from my mouth and smiled at him. I told him he was not just getting a blowjob tonight. I deep-throated him as I increased my pace, I could tell he was close. All too soon I felt his balls tighten in my hand as I was rewarded with several shots of man juice in my mouth. Liam had tears in his eyes as I licked the last of his issue from the head of his cock. I stood up and turned around, thrusting my arse in his face. I lifted my skirt, revealing my white panties and pulled them down to my feet. I kicked them off as I swayed my hips towards the bed.

I climbed on the bed on all fours and again lifted my skirt presenting my arse to Liam. He needed no further invitation, as his mouth was on my arsehole within seconds. As he assaulted my hole with his tongue, I shed my blazer and pullover. This is the first time I was having sex with real boobs, so I wanted them out. Leaving my collar and tie alone I opened my blouse and freed my tits from my bra.

I told Liam to get a finger in me to open me up. I have had larger cocks in me, but it had been a while. I flipped onto my back giving him a good look at my tits. He pushed his index finger straight into me up to the knuckle. I winced and told him to take it easy down there. I could see his cock was recovering from my blowjob and knew he would soon be ready to enter me. Liam surprised me by licking up my shaft, now barely 5" now thanks to the hormones. I could tell this was his first time with a cock in his mouth as I to give him some instruction.

Soon he had two fingers in me, and I knew I was ready for him. I told him to enter me and love me like a woman. I put a pillow under my bum to give him more access. He lined at my entrance and with some spit on his head, pushed into me. I nearly fainted it had been so long. He inched his way into me until his pubes were tickling my arse.

He slowly started to fuck me, so I grabbed his head and pulled him into a kiss. Using a free hand, he took my breast into his palm and squeezed. I was in seventh heaven as he started to pound me. His tongue danced with mine with each thrust met by a mutual moan. The fire within alerted me, my orgasm was approaching. His pace was being too quicken and our moans turned to pants of pleasure as my first orgasm hit. I fired my issue over his chest.

Lust had over taken us as he fucked me with all of his might. He grunted as he came in me, and my cock twitched with a second orgasm at the same time. He collapsed on top of me spend from his efforts, breathing heavily. I laid there in my post-orgasmic glow. Feeling his cock slow deflate within me, after giving me it's all.

He finally popped out of me and rolled to his side. He leaned in a kissed me saying it was the best sex he had ever had. I winked back and said he was not bad either.

I got out of bed and broke the knot of my tie, and freed my top button. I asked if he had a t-shirt and some boxers I could borrow. He handed me some shorts and a royal navy t-shirt. I shed my clothes and put on his to use as PJ's

After a visit to the bathroom, I slipped into bed beside him and he spooned me as we drifted off to sleep.