Onwards and Upwards Ch. 02

Story Info
Sam life continues now she is out as a woman.
2.5k words
4.6
5.7k
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke the next morning in Liam's hotel room, he was lightly snoring. The sun was just starting to peer through the crack in the curtains. Looking at my watch it was just past 7.30 am.

I got up to take a pee, and I check my phone for messages.

After drinking a couple glasses of water to quench my thirst, I got back into bed and drifted back off.

I was awoken again sometime later by Liam; He was dressed in his naval uniform shirt and trousers.

As he gently shook me awake he said, "Sorry to ruin your beauty sleep, but I have to check out of this room in 15 minutes."

"Christ, you could have given me some more warning," I said as I hopped out of bed.

For the next 10 minutes I rushed around the room getting dressed and trying to make myself more presentable.

I decided to forgo my tie, pullover and blazer, and went with only my white shirt and grey skirt. Liam gave me one of his sweatshirts to wear. He had his car outside and offered me a ride back to Natalie's.

I had to admit he looked very dashing in his navy number 1 uniform. He even opened the door for me like a true gentleman.

"I'd really like to see you again," Liam said nervously as he drove.

I turned and smiled at him, "I'd really like that."

When we arrived back at Natalie's we exchanged mobile numbers and email addresses. He leaned in to give me a quick peck on the cheek, but I pulled his head to my lips and we shared a more passionate kiss.

Natalie's husband Simon let me in the house.

"Got yourself a young officer toyboy," he teased.

I stuck out my tongue and replied, "He is the lucky one, I'm a real catch."

I grabbed a shower and got dressed in something more age appropriate. Maria was also home from her nocturnal sexual adventures, but she was looking a little jaded having drank far more than she should have.

We had a lazy afternoon, before Maria had recovered enough to drive us back to her house. I spend the night at my parent's house before heading back to the air force base.

On returning to my barracks, I was informed that my CO wanted to see me.

I squared away my kit and headed to the CO's office. His secretary, a young girl with sergeant stripes on her fore arm asked me to wait.

10 minutes later the intercom buzzed and I was asked to go through.

"Flight Lieutenant Samantha Knolls, reporting as ordered sir," I said saluting my CO at attention.

"At ease Lieutenant," the CO said gesturing me to a seat.

He continued, "Your orders have been drawn up, you will transfer to RAF Brize Norton where you will learn left seat in a C-17 cargo plane."

I nodded my head, "When do I ship out?"

"4 days," He confirmed.

The CO passed me a folder with my orders in, "I'm assigning Lieutenant Riggs to your crew with his navigator, I trust you and Mike will help them settle in?"

Sensing the meeting was over I stood and saluted, "Yes sir."

"Dismissed Lieutenant, we will miss you around here," The CO returned my salute.

I headed to the hanger and informed my crew of my transfer; they were all sad to see me go. All except Aircraftman Watts, she seemed pleased I was departing.

After the crew got back to work on my plane, I took Watts aside to chat to her.

"Since I came out as trans, you have acted cold towards me Lisa, what is the problem?" I said to her out of ear shot of everyone else.

She looked to her feet, before looking me straight in the eye, "I'm surprised you never picked on the signals ma'am, I have had feelings for you for a while now".

I was taken a back as she continued, "I am genuinely happy you can be yourself, but a part of my heart broke when you came out".

She started to well up, so I hugged her, "I'm sorry Lisa, I really had no idea."

I held her for a few moments before she pulled away. She smiled and returned to work.

The next couple of days flew by, I had helped Lieutenant Riggs settle in with the crew. I had a ping of sadness when Mike and I parked up our fighter for the last time.

Our crew through us a great party for us as Mike was retiring as well. And the next morning after nursing the mother of all hangovers I packed up my kit bag, and boxed my few possessions and headed to Brize Norton.

A corporal showed me to my barracks, and advised the CO would see me after I had settled in. It did not take long for me to square away my stuff. I took a quick shower and dressed in my number one uniform ready to me my new CO.

It took me a while to find the admin block and a handsome young airman escorted me to the CO office. I'm sure he was checking me out.

The CO's secretary informed me he was in a meeting and made me a coffee whilst I waited. When he finally arrived, I stood to attention, and he walk straight passed me and went direct to the secretary.

"Sharon, any messages?" he inquired.

The secretary handed him several slips of paper, "The Quartermasters office need some high value requisitions authorised, Captain Johnson will be released from the medic bay tomorrow, and Flight Lieutenant Knolls who has just transferred over from Benson his here to see you."

The CO looked over at me, and gestured for me to follow him.

In his office I noticed a crucifix on the wall next to the customary picture of the Queen.

The CO sat behind his desk, but left me standing at attention. He read through his messages, and barely acknowledged my presence.

Finally, he looked at me, I could see distain in his eyes, "So you are my new trainee."

His lips curled into a snare, "Your service record is exemplary till now, but I do not approve of your blasphemous lifestyle," he looked me up and down. "You are an abomination against god, and you are only here are the Woke's have taken over the moral compass of the service and we have to now accept your kind in our ranks."

Christ, I thought, just my luck to have a god-fearing dinosaur as a CO!

"I will not accept who you are, but if you perform your duties well, I will tolerate you in this squadron." He continued.

He looked back at his papers, "Dismissed."

I saluted and left the office without uttering a single word.

The Secretary could tell I was shaken when I came out of the CO's office.

She gave me a reassured smile as she handed me my assignment papers, "Don't mind the Wing Commander, he is a prick!"

I could not help but laugh, she continued, "You will be mostly dealing with Squadron Leader Harrison, she is a more modern thinker."

I headed to the squadron's offices, and I received a far warmer greeting from Sqn Ldr Harrison. She was in her early 40's, with an athletic build.

She introduced me to my training Captain Dinesh Vasarni, he too was showing warmth towards me.

Over the coming days I settled into my training. It felt weird at first not being in command of the aircraft, but Captain Vasarni was a excellent teacher. The C-17 was a beast compared to my old Tornado, but this required a whole new set of flying skills.

Two months later I received my C-17 rating, and assigned to a permanent crew. My new Captain John Phillips was a little older than me and recently promoted to captain. Our load master is Master Aircrew Laura Gough, she is 27 making us the youngest crew in the C-17 fleet.

Our first assignment as crew was to assist the Paratroopers in jumper training. We'd basically load up a squad of paras and take them up to 1000 feet, let them jump out and then back to the base for another load. We were a glorified bus service where the passenger jumped out of the bus before the bus stop.

It was a little repetitive, but I was grateful for the take-off and landing practise.

During this time Liam and I emailed and texted regularly. He was serving on HMS Bind, and was heading back from a deployment in Gibraltar. Our friendship was growing and he always signed off with a x in his messages. We also shared several long phone calls in the evening when we both had free time.

We received orders that we were to be deployed to the Helmand Province in Afghanistan, to assist with the UK forces withdrawal. We were granted a 4-day pass before we flew out.

Liam also managed to get shore leave and we arranged to meet up in Portsmouth, and spend a few days together in Brighton. I took the train to Portsmouth and it felt weird being on a Navy base. It was very familiar but so different at the same time.

We hopped into Liam's Ford Fiesta and head along the coast. I felt relaxed with him.

We checked into our hotel, and went out to explore the town. He held my hand as we walked along the Prominade. The town was bustling due to the pride festival happening tomorrow. Liam and I had both brought our number one uniforms and would march in the parade. We had already registered with the MOD who added our names to the LBGT service members also marching.

We found a nice little restaurant just off the beach and had a lovely dinner. I was relaxed with Liam, there was no pretext that I was anything but a woman to him. I was also so passable that no one else battered an eye lid at us, we looked like a young loved up couple out on a date.

Back in our hotel room I let Liam use the bathroom first, and when it was my turn, I put on a sexy black baby doll nightie that stopped just passed my arse. I ruffled my hair in to a sexy look and entered the bedroom.

Liam was sat on the bed in his boxers flicking through channels on the TV. He looked up and saw me, instantly flicking the TV off.

I seductively walked towards him swinging my hips like a temptress. I could tell he was mine for the taking. He stood as I approached.

He looked me up and down, "You are so beautiful."

His lips sought out mine as we embraced, tongues exploring each other's mouths. His hand cupped my left breast and squeezed it within its satin prison.

We fell onto the bed, our arms exploring and caressing each other's bodies. I had been fucked by some guys before, but this time a man, my man, was going to make love to me.

Liam's left hand stroked up my left thigh, raising my nightie to reveal my firm buttock. I moaned into his mouth as he gently needled my flesh. My own hand had found his cock, he was hard for me.

He broke our kiss, and started to kiss down my throat and neck. He slipped the strap of my nightdress off my shoulder, dropping it down my arm to reveal my breast.

My nipples were already hard, but when he sucked it into his mouth it sent a shiver down my spine.

He lifted his hips as I pulled down his boxers, freeing his 6-inch cock. I gently stroked him, as he teased my breasts. I had never felt so turned on, I was putty in this mans hands.

Liam slipped a hand between my legs, passed my cock, and slipped a finger into my boy pussy. I purred, and he was delighted to see I had pre-lubed in the bathroom.

"I need you in me," I pleaded.

Liam rolled me onto my back lifted my legs aside to grant him access to my entrance. We locked lips as he cock head teased my sphincter, he was leaking pre-cum like a tap.

Gently he pushed into me, and I accepted him full. My rosebud opened, and engulfed his member as he slowly sank into me. We both let out satisfying sexual moans.

He started to move his cock in and out of me, there was no urgency as he made love to me. I could see more than lust and desire in his eyes, my heart melted as I saw love in his soul for me.

His belly was rubbing my satin covered cock with every thrust. I had lost some girth due to the hormones but I was harder than I had been in years. I started to gyrate my hips to meet his strokes. Our lips locked together, his hand massaging my breast.

I reached for his buttocks and held his cheeks, helping him sink into my womanhood.

Like electric sparks, my cock twitched and fired a load of cum into my nightie. My head and back arched back as my orgasm hit. When I was able to open my eyes again, I could see the desperation for climax in Liam's face.

"Cum for me babe, fill me with your seed." I said to him as I drew his face to mine.

He picked up his pace, his moans turned to grunts as his release neared. The heat in my body started to grow again as I too approached another climax.

"Fuck!" Liam screamed as his cock twitched in me, firing several ropes of sperm into my bowels.

"AHHH, YES!" I joined him as I soiled my nightie again.

He collapsed on top of me, exhausted. His hips still twitching his cock within me due to the magnitude of his orgasm. I reached around his back and clamped my thighs to hold him in me. I could have stayed in this perfect moment forever. I had been fucked as a girl several times, but this was the first time I truly felt like a woman.

Liam finally recovered enough, and started to pull away from me. He flopped down on his side of the bed with a funny little smile on his face. I reached to the bedside stand, grabbing some tissue and cleaning my sticky release from my crotch and nightie. When I was clean, I tossed the tissue into the darkness of the room.

I turned and crawled into Liam's arms as he wrapped them around me. He gently kissed my forehead.

"I think I've fallen in love with you Miss Knowles," he whispered into my ear.

I looked up and smiled back at him, "Mr Lucas, I think I love you too."

He squeezed me tight as we drifted off to sleep.

Note from author

Let me know in the comments section if you want this story to continue.

Hugs

Brenda x