Onwards and Upwards Ch. 03

Story Info
Liam and I join the other service personnel at the parade.
3.1k words
4.61
2.3k
00

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke to the first light coming through the window. Liam was laying with is back to me gently snoring in a peaceful sleep. The emotions of the previous night came flooding back as I realised for the first time in my life I was truly in love.

I had come close to loving Chris back when I was 18, but it just did not work out.

Today was Gay Pride in Brighton, and we would march in support of the LBGT service men and women, of which I was now officially one.

I got out of bed and had a shower, tossing my soiled nightie into my bag, glad in the knowledge I had a clean one for tonight.

As I washed my body, I amused with myself by calling myself Mrs Liam Lucas, and Lieutenant Samantha Lucas.

The sound of the bathroom door opening and Liam walking in, broke me out of my fantasy as he was taking a pee. He was still naked and I admired his fit body as I soaped my breasts. When Liam stopped peeing, I slid the shower screen open and pulled him under the water with me.

Our mouths met under the hot stream as we melted into each other's arms. One of his hands found its way to my butt, whilst the other massaged my boob. I could feel is morning glory poking into my own morning wood.

Liam broke the kiss, "Good morning sweetheart."

I just looked at him with a goofy smile on my face.

"What?" he mused.

I shrugged my shoulders and said, "Nothing, I never been this relaxed and happy."

"I know what you mean," he said as he kissed me again.

I squirted some soap in to my hand and started to stroke his shaft. He moaned into my mouth. I broke the kiss and turned around inviting him to take me from behind. He accepted the invite as he lined up his cock at my rosebud. When he was centred, he pushed into me, and I accepted him into my arse.

I pushed back as he sank into me until his balls brushed my arse cheeks. I purred as he slowly made love to me against the shower wall. I cupped my left breast as my other arm steadied myself against the shower screen.

"I could never grow tired of this," He grunted on an in stroke.

I panted, "Fuck yes, your cock is fantastic."

My own cock was rock hard as Liam's member assaulted my prostate. I knew my climax was not far off, and judging by Liam's moans he too was close.

I threw my head back as my cock fired my seed over the shower screen. The convulsions in my anal canal sent Liam over the edge.

"AH FUCK, HERE IT COMES," He shouted as he filled me with his seed.

Liam leaned forward and kissed on my neck, I lifted my head to the side to grant him full access to my throat as he nibbled around my ear.

Finally, his cock popped out of my boy pussy, and I was missing it already. With a peck on the cheek, Liam stepped out of the shower to allow me to finish up.

When I was done, I re-entered the bedroom, Liam was sitting on the bed in just his boxers watching TV. I had a towel wrapped around my body.

I dried and styled my hair into a regulation bun, and applied my make-up to regulation standard. I inserted a silver stud into each of my ears. Liam was also getting dressed in his number one uniform trousers and white shirt.

I opened my suit cover and retrieved my number one uniform. I put on a white bra and panties set, and rolled a pair of barely black tights up my legs. I stepped into a white half slip and took out my Wedgewood blue blouse.

I buttoned my blouse leaving the top 3 buttons open, and fastened my cuffs. Liam was using the complimentary shoe shine kit to buff his black shoes. I passed him mine to freshen up.

"Already pulling rank on me Lieutenant now we are in uniform?" He joked.

Standing in just my blouse and underwear I replied, "I'm hardly in uniform yet, but yes I am Ensign."

I stepped in to my skirt and fastened it at the back. I smoothed my skirt as Liam passed me my shoes.

"Here you go Ma'am," He teased as he saluted me.

I returned the salute, "Good to see you know your place, Ensign."

I stuck my tongue out at him as I put on my shoes.

I buttoned my two striped lieutenant rank slides to the epaulettes on my blouse, and buttoned my blouse to the collar.

I lifted my collar and fed my black tie around my neck, evening out the length. I then tied it in a perfect Winsor knot with the V sitting at the waistband of my skirt.

I checked myself in the mirror and was pleased with the image I was projecting. Liam had not put on his tie yet, and had the top two buttons of his shirt open.

"I'll put the rest on after breakfast," he commented when I caught his reflection in the mirror.

At the dining room there was a breakfast buffet laid out. I glanced around the room and there were several other attendees in various service uniforms. There were only two other RAF personnel in the room, two women both dressed in their number one uniforms, one with an airman's rank slides on her blouse, the other a sergeant.

They were about to stand at my presence, when I smiled and gestured for them to remain seated. After selecting my food, I sat at the table next to the two girls.

The girls seemed a little on edge with my presence, "Relax girls, we are off duty."

"Hi, I'm Samantha Knolls, it is nice to see a familiar uniform here." I greeted them as I sat down.

The sergeant spoke, "Sergeant Alison Wyman, and this is my partner Airwoman Higgins Ma'am."

I smiled and reached out my hand, "We can stop that ma'am crap for today, the name is Sam."

Airwoman Higgins smiled and took my hand, "It is Jill by the way,"

We all laughed as Liam sat down with his plate of food.

"This fine strapping young navy grunt is my man Liam," I introduced him to the girls.

Alison looked confused, "Sorry Ma'am, I thought you were a lesbian too. It is great to see support from the hetro officers though."

"First off it is Sam," I reminded her, "And second, I'm trans, pre-op."

"Shit, I would never have guessed!" Jill said.

With the tension broken, the conversation was now more relaxed. The girls had met whilst deployed at Bielefeld, Germany. This year would be their 3rd anniversary.

I told them my story, and the praised me on finding the strength to come out.

They were not in flight operations, but admin workers for the logistics office.

As Alison put it, "We are the ones that make sure you flygirls have clean underwear and toothpaste."

We arrange to meet up for dinner after the march, and the girls returned to their room to get ready.

As Liam and I were finishing up our food, a guy in an army corporals uniform came up to our table and saluted.

We returned the salute, as he said, "Sir, Ma'am, I'm not sure if you have these yet but we a have some spares."

He handed us both a pink whistle with a rainbow ribbon.

"Thank you Corporal, most kind." Liam said shacking the young guy's hand.

I put my whistle around my neck, as Liam put his in his pocket.

20 minutes later back in our room, Liam was just fastening his tunic as I was straightening my hat on my head. Liam stepped beside me, putting his officers cap on.

"LT we make a fine couple," He said sliding his arm around my waist.

I was tempted to drop to my knees and blow his cock, but alas we were already running late.

We walked hand in hand to the meeting point and checked in with a WRN officer with lieutenant's stripes on her cuffs. Liam saluted, and I just smiled.

We were asked to go join our own branch of service, as that is how we would march. I was little sad I would not march with Liam, but I noticed Alison and Jill over in the RAF group.

At the centre of the group was retire LT Caroline Page. I made my way through the group until I got to her.

"Hi Miss Page, I'm not sure you remember me, but you gave a talk at RAF Benson a few months back. You encouraged me to come out," I said to her with a smile.

"LT Knolls?" She said searching my face for signs of recognition.

"That's me, had a little work done since we last met," I said as I cheekily grabbed my boobs.

"John, wasn't it?" She said trying to remember my first name, "I guess it is something different now?"

"Samantha or Sam," I replied.

I caught her up on my life, she was impressed at how far I had come in only a few months.

She commented, "When I started to transition, there was a lot of hoopla to deal with."

I nodded my head, "I can imagine, that is what stopped me doing it sooner."

I went and found Alison and Jill.

"That is Caroline Page over there, she was the first trans woman in the service," I pointed Caroline out to my new friends.

Jill nodded, "Yes she was the straw that broke a lot of LBGT service men and women out of the closet."

A captain at the head of the group ordered us to fall into two rows side by side. Jill and Alison were behind me, and I had an older looking airman next to me.

He turned to me and said, "Is this your first pride Ma'am?"

I laughed, "Does it show?"

He replied, "We will march in formation, but it will be informal and casual."

He pointed to the whistle around my neck, "Feel free to blow that, and wave to the crowds."

"Thanks for the heads-up airman," I replied.

The army led us off and we fell in behind them, the navy followed on behind us. I missed Liam, but I was caught up in the pantomime of the parade.

We headed along the promenade, waving and blowing our whistles as we marched. For the most part the crowds waved back and shouted nice things to us.

There was a small group of guys with short cropped hair shouting obscenities to the attendees as they passed.

One looked squarely at me and shouted, "Fuck off back under the rock you crawled out of you dyke."

I blew him a kiss and shouted back, "I'm trans you moron, and my dick is probably bigger than yours dip shit."

His jaw dropped in shock, behind me I heard Alison give a belly laugh.

"You tell him Ma'am," Jill shouted behind me.

As we passed them several large bears, in their full outfits of leather caps, waistcoats and chaps surrounded the bigots and kindly asked them to piss off before they broke their legs!

They were soon high tailing it out of there, as the crowd cheered their departure.

We turned on to West Street and headed into the town, The atmosphere from the crowd was electric. One guy wolf whistled at me, and I gave him a cheeky wink.

All too soon we had reached Preston Park and the Captain called us to a halt and dismissed us.

There were a few hugs from my fellow officers and enlisted personnel. I group of local air cadets were there to greet us and handed out bottles of water. I was grateful for the drink as it was a scorcher.

A couple of girls asked me about what aircraft I flew and I chatted about the Tornado and the C-17 I now flew. They hung off my every word, it reminded me of Katy and I when we were air cadets all those years ago.

Liam came up beside me and slipped an arm around my waist and planted a kiss on my cheek.

The cadets took their leave and moved on to another pilot.

"That was great," Liam said.

I nodded, "Certainly a thrill, that crowd made me feel welcome and a place to belong."

We posed for a few photos before we left the group, we had finalised dinner plans with the girls. There was a big arm forces meet up later in one of the clubs that we would go to after.

As we headed back to our hotel, we stopped off in a small bar for a quick drink. Liam was clearly over heating in his uniform as he fidgeted with his collar.

"Getting a little hot under the collar baby?" I teased.

"When I get back to the room, I'm going to strip naked and lay on the bed," He replied.

I had a wicked smile on my face, "Ah, what a shame, I think you look sexy in your uniform."

He stopped fiddling with his collar and turned to me, "I was hoping my big handsome Ensign would let this Lieutenant suck his cock and let him fuck her arse whilst in uniform."

His eyes nearly popped out of his head, "But if you would rather lay on a bed than fuck your hot girlfriend in her uniform, then it is your loss."

I pretended to look crest fallen, "I guess you are not attracted to me anymore?"

He downed his drink and stood to leave, "Drink up love, you've pulled a handsome sailor."

We hurried back to our room, and just made it inside as we threw our hats aside and mashed our mouths together. I rubbed his cock through his trousers and he let out a moan.

"Lieutenant, you are a nymphomaniac," Liam teased me.

I winked at him as I sank to my knees, "Oh sweetheart, you have no idea, I have 10-years of catching up to do."

I quickly opened his trousers and fished out my prize. I licked from his balls to the tip before I allowed the head into my mouth. He put his hands on my shoulders as I worked his shaft.

I was not out for a long-drawn-out blow job; I was a girl on a mission. If he came quickly now, he would last longer when he pegged me after.

"Shit babe, I'm not going to last long at this rate," he said trying his best not to unload too soon.

I took him out of my mouth and said, "That is the idea, and when we fuck in uniform, it is Lieutenant or Ma'am when you address me, Ensign."

I sunk his cock back in my throat, "Fuck yes Ma'am"

I cupped his balls and massaged them, he would not last much longer and he did not disappoint.

"Fuck me Lieutenant, here it comes," as his cock unloaded into my mouth.

I let his cock drop out of my mouth as I stood to face him. I leaned in and kissed him and spit balled his issue between our mouths. I loved that my man also loved cum.

I pulled away from him and put my hands under my skirt and pulled down my tights and panties together. I kicked off my shoes and discarded my underwear.

I leaned over the table and spread my legs, "Loosen me up Ensign."

"Yes Ma'am," he said as he dropped to his knees behind me.

Liam slid my skirt up my thighs exposing my arse. He pushed his tongue into my love canal, and I squirmed with delight.

"That's it, eat that officer arsehole, get her ready for your hard cock," I called back to him.

He worked a couple of fingers into me and was doing a fantastic job of rimming my hole.

He removed his mouth from my rose bud and said, "Is the Lieutenant ready for a good fucking?"

I gave him a salute, not an easy feat when you are propping yourself up on a table top.

"Carry on Ensign," I ordered him.

He stood behind me and fed is cock into me inch by inch. I closed my eyes as I savoured the feeling of Liam opening me up with his tool.

Soon he was holding my hips pounding my arse without mercy. I had to grab the sides of the table to hold myself in place, I loved it.

I kept my eyes shut as I was caught up in the rapture of the moment. I had wasted so much time living as John, now I was free.

I opened my eyes with a start as Liam suddenly withdrew his cock. He forcefully tossed me off the table, on to the bed. He crawled between my legs and started to undo my tunic. Next, he went to work on my blouse, but left my collar and tie untouched.

He worked my breasts out of the cups of my bra and took my nipples into his mouth. My cock now tented my skirt, before he pulled it back up around my hips.

He re-entered me, and returned to loving my arse. His cock hitting my prostate with every stroke. With every stroke, my cock twitched in anticipation of the inevitable orgasm boiling in my balls.

"Shit, I'm going to cum," I cried out.

Liam surprised me by pulling out of my arse and clamping his mouth over my cock as I fired my sissy seed into his mouth. When I was done, he dropped my cock and remounted me again. He started to fuck me slowly, but started to increase his pace.

He leaned in for a kiss and surprised me with a mouthful of my own cum. Again, we spit balled the man seed before swallowing the load.

He really started to pound me and his grunts told me he was close. I grabbed my own cock and stroked it in time with his thrusts.

With a finally shove into me he bust his nut into my bowels as I spurted all over my hand.

Liam let out a long sign, "At ease Ensign."

We both laughed, "Yes Ma'am."

Liam jumped off the bed and stripped his clothes off, but I just loosened my tie and opened my collar. I pulled my skirt back down and closed my eyes for a nap. I could feel Liam climbing back onto the bed and soon was lightly snoring.

I smiled to myself, life was good.