All Comments on 'Oops!'

by 8teenholes

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Sometimes in life you just make a really bad decision or screw the pooch. When you do, man up, take your medicine and move forward. In this case, he should have divorced the wife and moved on. Does she not understand that DNA reveals all???

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

And he left her after that

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Another story where a BBC is the answer. Not using or wanting to use protection is a sure fire way to blow up their "vows" and let the world know that she is a BBC whore.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

There goes the marriage and she gets to be a single mother

FeltfixerFeltfixer9 months ago

Where does the “00PS” come into this tale?

She knew what she was doing.

Buster2UBuster2U9 months ago

Hot Hot Hot Tale! 10 stars! I love it when a women loses control, when her common sense is over ridden by her passion. That is as long as it isn't my woman! LOL Great Writing, Great Story! Great Effort! Wife will get her little black bundle of Joy! Thks, Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Epilogue: Nine months later Barb was a mom but Alex had dumped her after he wised up and realized he was married to a cheating skank slut. She ran to Jerry who just laughed and laughed. "I fuck married women and since you're divorced I have no interest in your useless pussy. Take a hike whore." She had no skills and her family wanted nothing to do with her. Child services took the baby and placed him in a loving home. Barb ended up making a living on her back.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny9 months ago

And that's s the tale of how your mother got divorced and became a third string back up for your dead beat father. Then again she REALLY isn't losing much since Alex was a dud.

Gmann006Gmann0069 months ago

please no part 2

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Truly pathetic characters, every last one. I'd rather die on a desert island, than have any sort of acquaintance with any of them. People of such low character and intelligence shouldn't be allowed to breed at all, much less get married.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Why is it that women need a BBC to feel satisfied? Aren't there enough guys around that are big enough and vigorous enough to satisfy their needs? Same old crap repeated time after time.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Missed the best part, where she has a skin rat, shocking the husband and he kicks her to the curb where she's just more trailer trash nobody wants.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

"Alex was getting a little bored with Paul and the selection of men in the club.

"Oh yeah? Like who?"

"What about a black guy?..." --

And the story immediately dropped to one (1) star ☆ at this point. Almost every cliche associated with interracial sex stories was found in this steaming pile. About the only different was the black guy's name was Jerry instead of Jermaine! But all the rest? He was hung like a horse ✔️. Black guy gets possessive of the white woman ✔️. Black guy starts making domineering demands of the wife ✔️. Black guy shows his intent to run husband out of his own bed in order to bed the wife ✔️. On and on and on...

Hiker66BikerHiker66Biker8 months ago

This yarn is just a re-heated BBC trope. It also needed editing. It needs a more original plot and better writing to get my pulse racing. 3 stars but thanks for sharing.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Biker8 months ago

My feedback a few days ago was a little harsh for which I apologize. I'm not a fan of the stereotypical BBC yarn which forms the bulk of this story. However, I liked the introduction on page 1, especially the sentence "A few .. had become regular lovers even outside the parties ... ". The introduction has potential to become an interesting stand-alone yarn if expanded. In other words, split this yarn in two with the BBC section being a separate story. Thanks for sharing.

coolstrangeravenuecoolstrangeravenue7 months ago

I'd love to see a sequel, maybe she has some friends who get bred too.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I liked it. I read these stories as if the black man was fucking my white pussy, sometimes the racial degradation puts me off. A really hot story means my rabbit is going to be buzzing later and then I'll call down to my husband to come up and fuck me hard and quick.

MtRseMan99MtRseMan9917 days ago

Okay but as a suggestion how about switching things if you do another story. Rather than have the husband humiliated what if he encouraged his wife to not only fuck a black guy but take the risk of getting pregnant. And forget any thug talk, just have a black guy that's impressed with the opportunity he was given. Then afterwards the husband and wife talk about the combination of risk and excitement of the moment. And hopefully she's scared, surprised and maybe a little pleased to find being blacked got her pregnant.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user8teenholes@8teenholes
Straight male, married, kids (all mine) Pretty low key life, but very content. I really enjoy your feedback if you're willing, even some of the trolls, they can be sort of funny. Don't forget, I am an amateur and unpaid. This is just for fun, I don't take it too seriously, and...