All Comments on 'Oops again! Yet more adventures.'

by Peeksy1999

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Waiting for more !

Great series, I hate the bitch for cheating on him but now that we now, its time he takes control, takes back what's his, and let the family fun explode. Mom should be servicing her girls now to... please keep writing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Practically it must stay by the started stories of "Oops", but maybe it's not possible by the software/program, I'm not a writer/author. To make "Oops" a nine part story is better so other readers can follow it too.

This follow-up story is better written, but I ask oneself why you write only stories with one page (only A4 long), in my opinion you make only short stories. And if you start a chapter you tell what happens before, so the reader get less story. Read more stories by another writers to see how others it will do.

This is a friendly message not a crying to do better; you are a starting writer that for sure and maybe you are an exhibitionist your self, but doesn't matter.

I'm a Dutchman in my pension and my English isn't so well as I like, but I did my best for it. I started reading stories in 1989.

The story "Oops" in total is well written, but I miss some more in-depth, it's written too clean, write not only the word pussy; the different is like in words seen by an erotic film or a porn movie. Because my English isn't so well I don't know how exactly how to tell you what I mean. If so read between the lines :-)

Of course all you write is your choice and maybe you have nothing with the comments of other readers. But I wait and will come back to watch if you have written more stories. As a starting writer you have years to go to be a very good writer, to get the real recognition from all interested readers, I see you have 169 followers for "Oops", I hope there come more chapters or more stories than the 12 now,

Thumb up.

Eglefino

Peeksy1999Peeksy1999over 2 years agoAuthor

All comments are appreciated and welcome.

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback.

To answer your question about story length- I write when the mood takes me and sometimes I start something, then get distracted.

I also feel some readers are discouraged by long stories- perhaps they seek their thrills quickly and want to move on.

However, I shall consider your thoughts- thank you once again.

LechemanLecheman8 months ago

Nothing worse when author's submit a good story stream and then cease their submissions. *sigh*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPeeksy1999@Peeksy1999
18th June, 2020 Hi everybody! I’ve posted the latest instalment of Mark’s adventures, and this time it really is a new instalment. Once cleared for publication, I hope you enjoy it. My apologies to those who were disappointed by my recent aberration. I don’t offer any excuses,...