Oops I Did It Again

Story Info
Mistaken identity leads to fun.
1.2k words
3.39
17.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Saturday night, Tina was so excited for this costume party. She had changed her mind on what costume to wear several times. She has decided that she and Stan would go as beetle juice and Lydia.

Things are always great between Stan and Tina but lately, it's been taken to a different level. Stan has been wanted to be dominated by Tina for quite some time. Two nights prior, Tina fulfilled his fantasy. She forced him to do whatever she said. This was new to her but she admittedly loved it as much as him. She seen some great possibilities for the future. After she used his cock for her own needs, she pushed him off and allowed him to masturbate to completion. Stan shot his load with power. more than he has in the recent times. Tina really enjoyed the control more than she thought she would.

The Halloween party they were to attend was located about 50 miles away. It was a party she heard about through her work, and even though Stan and Tina like to be surrounded with close friends, this party was going to be with strangers.

Stan and Tina dressed for the occasion and left for their adventure. Tina was getting ready, Stan fed her a steady diet of Michelob ultras. And not to say that Tina is a lightweight, she just does not drink very much.

Stan and Tina arrived at the house, they were astounded by the size. It is more like a mansion, three stories tall, multiple bedrooms and a large backyard. As they enter the house, the party was on the bottom floor which spilled out to a patio. It was quite crowded, and there were some great costumes. Stan and Tina had to laugh because there were four beetle juices and Lydia's. None was near as sexy as she was, for sure.

In the center of the room was a drink fountain, it was filled with some type of rum punch. Tina decided that was going to be the drink of her night. It was a great party, lots of dancing, lots of mingling and just a fun time.

Stan had to go to the restroom and he left Tina alone.

She was having a conversation with Cinderella and Mary Poppins.

A slow song come on, and Tina with a buzz wanted to dance.

As Beetlejuice approached her, she grabs Stan's hand and lead him to the dance floor.

As Tina and Stan danced, Tina started getting hot and she could feel her pussy started getting wet. She started grinding her body to Stan, he grabbed her and held her tight.

Tina had an idea, she was going to control the situation, she whispered in Beetlejuice's ear and said, "don't say a fucking word, do as I say and you won't get punched in front of all these people. Do you understand what I say? "Beetlejuice nodded his head. She grabbed him by the hand and led him upstairs. She grabbed a few doorhandles and found them locked. At the fourth door, the handle turned and the door open. They went inside and Beetlejuice reach for the light, Tina grabbed his hand and said " no keep it dark. On your knees, and eat my pussy". Beetlejuice without hesitation dropped to his knees and started licking and sucking on that beautiful pussy. Tina held stand by his head to steady her self. She could feel the orgasm approaching as he licked her pussy. Her legs started shaking she grabbed his head Pressed it hard against her pussy and came on his face. Tina crawled on the bed, said "come fuck me with your big hard cock."

Beetlejuice pull down his pants grabbed her legs and the head of his cock in her pussy. Tina was so turned on at this point and her sensitive pussy with throbbing. The head of his cock in her pussy, it was so tight. Tina thought to herself Stan must be really turned on he is filling me with his cock. He started working his cock in and out of her pussy and Tina felt so full. The pressure kept building the more he fucked her And she knew she was close to her second orgasm of the night, Tina yelled at him "fuck me hard", when he did the cock went deeper into her. Tina 's eyes flew open wide, knowing Stan's cock is not that big. Something was different, something was strange.

Tina was at a point of no return, her third orgasm was approaching and this big cock that was inside of her she now realized wasn't Stan's cock. It was too late, she urged him to fuck her harder and fuck her faster. And she did this to an orgasm that wrecked through her body, making her shiver and scream. At this point she's never felt so full.

When Tina finally came down from the orgasm, she had to face reality. She was just fucked by a stranger. Tina was still turned on, and as the big cock left her pussy, she reached for the cock with her hand.

There was a light by the bed stand, with one hand still on the big cock she's switched the light on. In her hand, there's a big thick black cock. This cock just gave her one of the best orgasms she ever had.

Knowing that he had not cum yet, Tina was gonna solve that. She run her tongue on the bottom side of his big cock when her tongue reached the tip she took him in her mouth and started sucking on that big cock. With both hands she was stroking his cock and still sucking on his cock at the same time. She Still did not know who the stranger was, and at this very point she did not care. She had one goal and that was to make this cock cum.

Stan was downstairs, he returned to the spot that he left her when he went to the bathroom. He looked around and could not find her, wondering where she might be. He went outside in the patio area and it started getting late and you could tell people starting to pair up. Stan's mind started wandering, his cock getting hard at the same time. He knows what a great lover his wife is and often wonders who would be the lucky guy to have a shot at her beautiful and great pussy.

Tina with her expert mouth, was giving it all she had, she can feel the ball start to tighten and she held on as the cock in her mouth came.

Tina did not want to admit to him but she thought that was her husband. So she played along like she planned that. Beetlejuice and Lydia straighten themselves out and made their way downstairs. Tina started looking for Stan and found him on the patio just looking around.

Stan, lean to Tina 's ear, and said, "I wonder who would be lucky enough to fuck you tonight". Tina looked him in the eye and said well....... "It's a good chance it's going to be Beetlejuice."