All Comments on 'Oops! I saw His Penis'

by MaryAnne182

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyalmost 5 years ago
A Comical Massage

The masseuse's description of the young man's penis as an "adorable little cock" and a "baby carrot" made me laugh. Who would have thought of calling it a "pencil dick"?As a professional, she is required to drape her customer appropriately. One time when I received a massage, the woman covered me with a sheet so that my genitals were always covered. I wonder if this story really happened.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Draping

I have had many massages over the years. Some are VERY strict about draping, some to the extreme of jamming the drape uncomfortably under the inside of legs to the other extreme actually removing the drape altogether during massage as I request my glutes to be massaged. Asian masseuses generally give a better massage (not referring to happy endings) and usually are not uptight about draping. Americans make to big of a deal about nudity. I do doubt the masseuse gets off on seeing privates as they do this day in and day out, although anything is possible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fun story

...and totally fictitious. We guys know exactly where our stuff is at any given point, and in a massage we know if it's being aired or not. He needs another appointment and she needs to explore further. Next chapter please.

sizedsmallsizedsmallalmost 5 years ago
Loved it

Loved the light SPH in this story - got my little carrot all tingly. I'd read more of these.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great

Amazing I hope he has another massage

bawdi1bawdi1over 4 years ago
Excellent

Very nice MaryAnne I think you should make another appointment with this guy and get him all hot and bothered 😈

ydwagon392ydwagon392over 3 years ago

I have a semi regular massage from a lady that is completely non sexual but she insists that her clients always go nude with no draping. She is always fully dressed but it feels much more liberating.

sweet4sweet4over 3 years ago

A very interesting story, i have always put off having a massage because of my size ,but because she enjoyed it though. I would certainly let her massage me even if she did see my small one.

ChippymintonChippymintonover 3 years ago
Wonderful

Loved the progression of this story. Just my kind of thing. I have had lots of massages over the years but they nearly always ask me to keep my underpants on. However, I have had them in other countries where I’ve been naked with just the towel over me so the masseuse could easily see my junk under the towel when she does my feet and legs. I had one occasion where she insisted I take the towel off as it was wet (I had been in the sauna). When I asked if it was ok to be naked she said that it was fine, nobody would see me (except her of course). She then gave me a massage whilst I was butt naked. Never touched my genitals, but could see them the whole time!

SmallBiGuySmallBiGuyabout 3 years ago

I can’t tell you how badly I wish it was me under that towel on your massage table. I have a small penis too and would love to have you discover my little dinky. This story got me so hot and bothered. Loved it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved this story!! Getting a massage myself I’ll lay there hoping the masseuse will eventually take the cover off leaving me totally naked!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story! I love getting a massage... and, most of the time, I will get aroused at some point. I wonder if the massage therapist minds, is privately upset about it, or otherwise. In any case, I love to show my excitement, just a little....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I’ve always had a full erection during a massage I can’t help it, full naked sheets on my cock turns it into a pitched tent, being quiet a big erection doesn’t help as I’ve had only two masseuses pass comment at it one was an older lady in Worcester who said oh no no in a soft voice your enjoying this too much and placed a other sheet on it at this point it was twitching and throbbing and another who I kid you not said “Jesus what on earth” think it was intended to embarrass me or ask it go down but then I’d give it a few forces twitches and throbs, she did at one point use the back of her hand and try push it to the use to finish the leg, funnily enough at the end she did pass comment it’s not that kind of place to which I did reply too it being the best relaxing massage I’d had, but now I’ve not been back since she won’t answer my emails to book appointments.

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114u11 months ago

Oh My……

Yet only a page long BUT surpassing many longer stories of this specific genre on here.

Well done lady.

I especially liked the “baby talk” pop art you gave the young’n near the end…….Sooo naughty ;)

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

i would have shot my load

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Big cocks are fine and I have felt all kinds. But, I have no problem helping a guy with a little one get off, too. I know some really nice guys, some handsome ones, that were short-changed, but their horniness and excitement is just as real as the big guys. Some very virile men have short cocks. I love rubbing them and watching them throb and shoot. When they see my tits or pussy and I help them get off, they are very grateful.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story, I hope you do more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous