Oops! Right Name, Wrong Person

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her face assumed an expression of embarrassment as Margo said, "I looked at his penis every day after the accident and inquired if he'd had an erection. For fourteen days, he said 'No'.

"On the fifteenth day, I happened to be wearing a loose, scoop neck top when I came into his bedroom to check on him. He was sitting up in bed. I asked how was he. He responded 'No change.' I leaned over, pulled the sheet aside, unsnapped his pajama bottoms, and looked at his penis.

"I grasped his penis and moved it to get a look at all sides. I glanced up at his face to say something and I noticed he was looking down my shirt at my boobs. Before I could cover myself or chastise him, I felt a twitch.

"His penis was in my hand and it lurched. I gently caressed his shaft to encourage it to grow. I needed to see a full erection. To know that he was okay. I put some lotion on my hand and rubbed him.

"Neither of us spoke. We both sat there watching his penis as I rubbed it. I was elated when it became fully hard and it was straight. I squeezed it to test its hardness. It was firm and rigid. I told him 'I need to see you ejaculate. I need to know your penis works and you can have children.'

"He nodded. I released his penis and reached for the bottle of lotion. I paused and said to him, 'I know men are visual creatures.' I pulled off my top and took off my bra. Then, I put lotion on my hands.

Margo looked Cheryl in the eye and said, "I let him view my breasts as I beat him off. I told myself I was doing it to gauge his recovery and to reassure both of us that he was a fully functioning man, but I felt my sex getting slippery. I knew he was staring at my erect nipples. He grunted and came in my hand."

Cheryl looked at her with an 'Oh my God!" expression on her face.

Margo said, "I haven't been with a man since your brother died five years ago. Not a kiss. Not one date. I dedicated my life to raising my son. Suddenly, it was as if all the sexual urges I had been suppressing, welled up inside me. I was hornier than I'd ever been in my life. That scared me. I'm afraid to be alone with my son. I'm afraid of what I might do."

Cheryl sought some clarification. She asked, "Was this a one-time thing? You haven't done anything else with Zane?"

"No. I declared him cured and I haven't looked at or touched his penis since."

"Good. We are all sexual creatures and also, social animals. We need to be with people. You've been denying yourself sex and the chickens have come home to roost. I was the same way after my divorce. I cut myself off from society. I avoided men. I had horrible self-esteem issues. I felt worthless."

A tear welled up in her eye as Cheryl continued, "Harold had said some pretty terrible things to me. Like he was leaving me for a real woman. One with tits and an ass. And someone who knew how to please a man."

Cheryl cried. Margo got up, went to, and hugged her friend. She said, "That bastard. Sure, you're slim, but you're beautiful. He was a jerk. You can't believe anything he said."

"I did for a long time. Do you know what got me out of my funk? My girlfriend Mary Lou. You've met her. She's bright and bubbly and weighs over two hundred pounds."

"Yes. She has lovely, long brown hair with bangs."

"That's her. She got on my case one day and told me to stop feeling sorry for myself. That we all have issues. She said. 'I used to feel bad about myself because I'm a big girl. I wondered who could love a girl with stretch marks? Who would like a girl whose thighs touch all the way down to her knees? Who wants to see a girl with saggy boobs and nipples that point down to the ground?'

"Mary Lou said, 'It turns out I was mistaken. People like me. I wear cute clothes, have lots of friends, and I screw great guys. Women like me are doing important things left and right because we don't care about our weight. We don't have time to waste. And you don't have time to worry about what some misogynous man said to you.'"

"Wow. She's awesome," Margo said.

"Yes, she is. She cured me by taking me to a nudist resort."

"Really!"

"She did and it was the best experience of my life. I thought I can't get naked. I've got no boobs and I was sure the place was full of creepy people. I couldn't have been more wrong. The people were so kind, so nice. No one stared at me or made me feel uncomfortable. And I saw every different body type: young and old, fat and skinny, men and women, those with beautiful bodies and the rest of us.

"It was life-changing for me. I stopped hating my body. I realized I'd bought into the crock of shit my ex-husband had been selling."

Margo smiled weakly at her friend and said, "I'm glad for you, but what does this have to do with me?"

Cheryl laughed and said, "Pardon me for dragging this out. Of course, having a negative body image isn't your problem. You're gorgeous, fit, and have wonderful, full breasts. I was giving you some background for what came next."

She took a breath and said, "After, going with Mary Lou to her nudist resort, I decided to go to another on my own. Another test for me. I went to 'Fun in the Sun'. I picked it because it was nearby. I didn't realize until I got there that it was a swinger-friendly nudist resort."

"What does swinger-friendly mean?" Margo asked.

"Most nudist resorts are not sexual places. People go to relax, enjoy the sun, the pool, the company, and to be naked, but not to have sex. This place was the polar opposite. Sex between consenting adults is allowed and I participated."

Now it was Margo's turned to show her shocked and surprised face.

Cheryl giggled and said, "I got naked. I had sex and I enjoyed it. Just as being at Mary Lou's nudist club had helped me get over the negative feelings I had internalized about my small boobs and skinny body, this place showed me I wasn't a frigid woman. I had sex. My partners and I had lots of fun and lots of great orgasms. It turns out the problem wasn't me, it was my asshole ex-husband.

"I have a trip planned to 'Fun in the Sun' for next weekend. Come with me. Stretch your sex muscles in a safe place with wonderful people. Once we get you back in the saddled having great sex, you'll no longer have any attraction to your son. Today, you're horny and he's the only man around. Come with me. We'll knock your horns off with completely appropriate sexual partners and you and Zane will return to having a normal mother-son relationship."

Margo stared at Cheryl giving her a 'deer in the headlights' look. Cheryl said, "Trust me. At least go with me. A vacation in a sunny place will do you good and if you decide to do more, you can."

"Okay."

^^^

Cheryl and Margo's flight was uneventful. They got their luggage, caught a cab, and were taken to the resort. After they settle in. Cheryl went to the mini-bar, got some Tequila, and poured two shots. She handed one to Margo and said, "Drink up. The next stop is the pool and we will be nude for the rest of the trip."

"Fortune favors the brave," Margo said and she down the shot. It burned her throat.

Cheryl drank her shot.

The women undressed, grabbed some sunscreen and a towel and walked out of their room wearing only flip-flops and sunglasses. They made their way to the pool.

Margo giggled and whispered to her friend, "I can feel my boobs bouncing with every step is it as noticeable as I think."

"Yes, but in a good way," her friend answered. "Everyone is looking, but everyone is smiling. I see five good-looking men ready to invite you to their rooms for a good shagging."

Margo lifted her sunglasses and looked to her friend on her left and said, "Show me."

Before Cheryl could answer a gentleman approached them from the right. He said, "Excuse me. I couldn't help but notice you two beautiful women. You're new arrivals, no?"

The women turned to the man. He was tall, dark, handsome, nude, and well hung. Margo was gobsmacked. Cheryl said, "Yes. We've just arrived."

"My name is Carlton. There are empty lounge chairs near me, there's good sun, and the waitress is constantly bringing drinks over. Please join me."

"Okay," Cheryl said with a smile. She noted how Carlton was looking intently at Margo. She suspected her friend also found him attractive.

They sat together, talked, and had a drink. At first, Margo reclined on the lounge with her legs crossed at the knee and her arms crossed over her boobs. Carlton lay beside her comfortable with his nudity. Cheryl was on her other side, the slim woman allowed her legs to gap and let her arms hang by her sides. The sun warmed her cunt and her small breasts.

The longer they talked, the more comfortable Margo felt. She applied sunscreen to her body and afterward, kept her arms at her side. She crossed her legs at her ankles, She was amazed the Carlton maintained eye contact as they talked.

When Margo went to the bathroom, Cheryl stayed behind. She said, "Carlton, I love this place. I've met some many good people and had so much fun here. As you have probably guessed this is my friend's first visit. Her husband died five years ago. She hasn't dated or even, kissed a man since then."

Carlton sat up, listened intently, and nodded.

"This is her coming out party. Tell her she's beautiful."

"She is beautiful!" he interrupted her.

Cheryl slid her sunglasses down her nose so she could look Carlton in the eyes and she said, "Fuck the shit out of her!"

Margo walked back to them. She had crossed her arms under her breasts to try and kept the girls under control. They still wobbled and bounced. She sat.

Cheryl stood and said, "I see some old friends. I'm going to say hi. You two will be okay alone together, won't you? She gave her friend a wink and walked away.

"Yes," Margo said.

She didn't return. Carlton and Margo sat, talked, and enjoyed each other's company.

"May I show you around?" Carlton asked.

"Yes."

They walked. Carlton acted as her tour guide. After seeing all the amenities, he said, "There is one more place I like to take you."

"Oh, where is that?"

"My room."

He leaned in to kiss her and stopped. This was his test. If a woman was interested in him, she'd met him halfway. Margo leaned in and pressed her lips to his. They kissed. Then, they embraced and kissed some more. His erection swelled and pressed against her stomach. She ground her belly into him.

He pulled back just enough to say, "My room is near."

"Take me there," she answered breathily.

They hurried to his room. Carlton opened his door, took her in his arms, mashed her against the closed door, and kissed her. They kissed and moaned. Closed mouth kisses became open mouth kisses.

He dropped his hand to her pussy. He rubbed his knuckles over her clit as they kissed.

"Oh. Ohh!" she moaned. She urgently clawed, caressed, and touched his hard body. He rolled his knuckles over her nub. The tap-tap-tap motion excited her.

It wasn't long before she cried out loudly, "Oh. Oh! Ohhh!"

She came.

He caught her as she spasmed and collapsed. He held her as she recovered. When her eyes opened, he spun her about. He forced her to lean into the door. She placed her palms against the hard surface. Then, he spread her legs and shoved his rock hard cock into her sopping wet pussy.

"Ohh!" They groaned.

They rutted. Fiercely. At first, his hands searched out her big tits and he mauled them. Then, he grabbed her hips. He held her still and fucked her like crazy. Soon, they both lost it.

"Oh. Ohh! Ohhhhhhh!" she cried as she came a second time.

"Arg. Oh! Fuck!" he hollered as he slammed his cock into her and spewed his cum.

He leaned on her. He was a big man and her legs were wobbly from her climaxes. He recognized that she was unstable, he grabbed her, and guided her to his bed. They flopped on it and enjoyed their bliss.

They snoozed. Carlton woke and heard the show running. He went into the bathroom, pulled the curtain aside, and asked, "Beautiful lady, may I join you?"

"Yes."

He climbed in. Margo giggled and asked, "Can I wash you?"

"Yes."

She moved back and let him get under the sprayer. She grabbed a bar of soap and washed him. He was a big man. A fit man. She loved his hard body, hairy chest, and firm muscles. She did his cock. She explored his balls. He got hard.

She asked, "Can I suck it?"

He turned to her and said, "This is a magical place. You can do anything you want. I'd love for you to suck my dick. How about we get out of here and dry off? You suck me and I'll eat you."

"Sounds heavenly."

He turned the water off. They got out and helped each other dry off. Carlton pulled the bedspread and sheets down. He lay in the middle of the bed. He crooked his finger and said, "Come to me."

Margo smiled and crawled on the bed. Gravity pulled her big tits down into wonderful, full, cones. His hand brushed against her boobs, causing them to sway. He said, "These are wonderful. You are so beautiful."

"Thank you," she said. Her face turned red.

She lay beside him and touched his cock. She held it, kissed it, and then, gently stroke it. When he because fully hard, she wrapped her lips around it.

"Mmmm," her lover groaned.

She sucked him softly and played with his balls. It wasn't lustful like the sex they'd had earlier, It was an easy 'I've missed this' kind of thing. He was quiet and undemanding, He allowed her all the time she needed to get reacquainted with a man's tool.

When she sucked him with more vigor, he sat up. He got her on her hands and knees. Then, they got into the '69' position with her on top. She straddled his face and lowered her cunt.

"Ohhh!" she moaned when his tongue first found her clit.

They pleasured one another. Her efforts increased and she gave him a real BJ. He explored her sex with fingers, lips, and his tongue. He lapped her juice and ate her pussy.

Her hips began to move. Her breathing became more pronounced. Her cunt throbbed. She moaned loudly and often.

"Oh. Oh. Fuck me. You have to fuck me!" she cried.

She scrambled, spun about, and impaled herself on his stout cock.

"Ohhhh! I needed that," she said.

"Oh. Yeah," he groaned. "Me too."

She road him like a woman possessed. Carlton smiled and watched. He caressed her great breasts and plucked her stiff nips. She screamed like a banshee when she orgasmed.

"AHH. OH! OH! OHHhhhhh!"

Her eyes were closed and she stopped breathing. Her body froze, except for her pussy. It pulsated with every wave of pleasure that washed over her body.

She was distracted and didn't feel Carlton's lasts thrusts or when his dick exploded and coated her cervix with sperm.

She collapsed on top of him. He smiled, held her tight, and luxuriated in his climax.

^^^

Later, after another shower, Carlton and Margo met Glenn and Cheryl for dinner. Glenn was one of Cheryl's' old friends. A former lover, The four had wine, a garden salad, and prime rib.

After everyone had their fill, Glenn said, "How about champagne and dessert at my place?"

Everyone agreed. They went to his room. He popped the bubble. After two drinks, a light-headed Margo asked, "Where's dessert?"

Cheryl smiled and pointed to the men, She said, "What are you in the mood for chocolate or vanilla?"

The men and Cheryl burst out laughing. Glenn was black. They found Cheryl's joke hilarious.

Margo said, "But Glenn's your guy."

"This is a free and easy place," Cheryl explained. She went to the men who were standing by the sliding glass door that opened onto a patio. She grabbed their dicks and led them to Margo, who was sitting on a sofa.

She said, "Experiment. Live. Explore. If the men agree, and I'm sure they will, we can swap, you can have them both, or you can have the three of us. What is your fantasy?"

Margo's eyes got really big. She gulped and stuttered, "I...I...I've never done anything like that."

Cheryl smiled, knelt in front of her sister-in-law, pushed her legs apart, and kissed her clit. She rooted around, put her tongue in her slit, and drew out her nectar.

"Oh!" Margo gasped.

"Did I surprise you or did you like it?: Cheryl asked with her head between her friend's legs.

Margo was too shocked to answer.

Chery brought her hands and lips to her friend's big chest. She kissed and sucked on her nipples as she groped her heavy hangers. She pulled back, knelt between Margo's legs with her elbows resting on her thighs. She said, "I've always wanted to do that. They are as wonderful as I expected."

Margo was silent. She was still shellshocked.

Cheryl said, "Guys, sit beside her,"

Carlton and Glenn sat on either side of Margo. They copped a feel. Each caressed the large tit near them.

Cheryl grabbed Margo's hands and put one on the guys' hard cocks. She smiled and said, "This is fantasyland. Margo, if you could have anything you want, sexually, what would that be?

"As I said, you can have sex with one, two or all three of us. I could go get you a dozen men or a dozen women who'd love to have sex with you. I could bring back twenty people and we could have a no holds barred orgy. We could go to the hot tub and fuck in front of a crowd and then, fuck the crowd."

Margo became clear-eyed. She smiled, released the penises, and reach out to Cheryl. She spread her legs and pulled her sister-in-law forward until her lips were on her pussy. Cheryl flicked her tongue around.

"Oh. Nice," Margo groaned. She announced, "I'll start with the three of you tonight and then, we will work our way through Cheryl's list."

She grabbed and stroked the cocks. The guys took turns kissing her and feasting on her bountiful boobs. Cheryl ate her pussy and shoved a slick finger up her friend's ass. Both men blew a load in Margo's vagina. Cheryl gave her another orgasm when she licked and sucked their cum out of her.

^^^

That was the beginning of Margo's metamorphosis. She became a fully realized sexual being. She became a frequent visitor to 'Fun in the Sun' and participated in everything they had to offer. She won many of their silly, sexy contests and earned her VIP status.

^^^Flashback to Day 1^^^

When Margo got home to her condo with the suitcase on the evening she saw her daughter-in-law half naked, she called her sister-in-law Cheryl.

"Cheryl, I now know why you got an invitation to the new 'Fun in the Sun' resort and I didn't."

Cheryl said. "I never understood that. We both won contests the last time we were there and Charlie promised us a free stay at the new place when it opened."

"My letter was delivered to my old address."

"Oh."

"Not 'Oh'," Margo said. "Oh, shit!"

"What are you talking about?"

"The letter went to my old house where my son and daughter-in-law live. Miss Fancy Pants goes by the name Meg, but her legal name is Margaret Baker. For both of us, our official name is Margaret Baker."

Margo paused to take a breath and continued, "It appears Charlie's people sent the letter to the name and address on my credit card."

"Oh, shit!" Cheryl said.

"Meg opened the letter and read it. I saw it sitting out on the kitchen counter tonight."

"What did you do?"

"What could I do? I didn't say 'Hey, that obscene letter that talked about cocksucking and a titty drop contest was meant for me.' We didn't discuss it."

"That's Charlie being Charlie. He writes like he talks. Dirty. I think you're okay. The letter won't make sense to them. Hopefully, they'll think it was some crazy letter promoting the new resort and they'll throw it in the trash."

"I hope so."

"The good news is I got my letter," Cheryl said. "We'll share a free room in the new place and we'll have a ton of naked fun just like we did on the last trip."

"I could use a good fuck," Margo said and she giggled. "I'll be packing my suitcase tomorrow. I'll see you in a few days. Bye."

"Bye, roomie," Cheryl said.