Oops! Right Name, Wrong Person

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

^^^

While the four libertines were fucking on the raised floor, Charlie, the club owner, walked out onto the main stage. He went to the microphone prepared to speak. He paused when he saw the beautiful couples fucking.

He, like the crowd, watched, enthralled. They saw the women writhe and heard them moan. They saw the men's hard cocks piston in and out of the ladies. The guys were sweating, breathing hard, and enjoying the cunts on the end of their dicks.

Zane and Paul had serious looks on their faces. They were struggling against the urge to cum. They were holding off by sheer will power. They were determined to fuck the lovely women until they rang their bell. Gave them the big 'O'. Rocked their world.

They succeed in their mission. Meg came first. Then, Siobban cried out in pleasure. The triumphant men orgasmed and filled the beauties with hot, sticky cum.

^^^30 seconds ago^^^

Backstage three naked women waited behind a curtain for Charlie to call them out to the stage. The one named, Wendy, asked, "What's the holdup?"

Bonnie peeked through plush velour fabric, giggled, and said, "There are two couples having sex on the elevated dance floor. My, oh my. They are really going at it. It looks like they're done. I see them orgasming."

^^^Back to the present^^^

Charlie saw the couples slip away to their own world of pleasure. The room was quiet as the throng of voyeurs watched their climaxes.

After a brief moment of silence, Charlie started to clap. The others in the room joined in. A shower of applause cascaded over the exhibitionists. The couples untangled their bodies and sat on their stage with whitish fluids dripping from their genitals. They smiled, waved, and accepted the well-wishers' warm response.

Meg sat with Paul. Zane was a little ways away resting beside Siobhan.

"Well done!" Charlie shouted into the microphone. "That, ladies and gentlemen, that is what this place is all about. Doing anything and everything you want. We at 'Fun in the Sun' give you a beautiful setting to get naked in and have fun however and with whomever you choose."

The crowd erupted with hoots and hollers. Meg and Zane blushed. Paul and Siobhan were experienced swingers. They beamed and waved to the crowd.

"Fellow hedonist, thank you for joining us for the grand opening of our second, great 'Fun in the Sun' resort. I'll shut up in a moment and you can get back to drinking, dancing, and fornicating. But first, I want to introduce you to some of my favorite people."

He turned his head to the side, his eyes darted left and right, and he brought his hand up to the side of his mouth. The gesture suggested he was about to share a secret. He said in a stage whispering voice, "And if you play your cards right, they can soon be some of your favorite people."

The crowd laughed. They enjoyed being included in the joke.

Charlie smiled and said, "These are all beautiful women. Friendly. Lively. Fun loving. First, let me introduce you to Wendy."

Wendy strutted onto the stage. She had on a black leather bustier. It cinched her already narrow waist, making it look unbelievably small. Her boobs were forced up and over the top of the bustier. Everyone could see her nipples. She didn't have any pubic hair by her slit. The hair above her clit had been shaved in the shape of a lightning bolt. She carried a whip, wore a small, black mask around her eyes, and had a black leather cap perched on top of her head.

Charlie said, "This is our guest dominatrix, Wicked Wendy. Play with her at your own peril!"

The crowd oohed and ahhed. Wendy snapped her whip and walked about in a menacing fashion. She stopped ten feet away from Charlie.

"Next, is my good friend, Bonnie!"

Bonnie walked on stage. She smiled. She was in her thirties, attractive, and had long brown hair. She had the kind of soft, curvy body where everything jiggled - boobs, tummy, and ass - with every step she took. And it was okay. Her body was sexy. Bonnie went over and stood beside Charlie.

"We called this beautiful woman, Bottom Bonnie."

He took her hand, kissed it, and turned her around. Bonnie now had her back to the audience, she leaned over, pulled her butt cheeks apart, and revealed she had a big butt plug in her ass.

Some in the crowd gasped. Others laughed.

Bonnie straightened up and turned to face them. She smiled without a hint of embarrassment on her face.

Charlie said, "If you ever thought about having anal sex or you enjoy dancing the chocolate cha-cha, driving on the Hershey Highway, or punching the starfish, see my friend Bonnie. She knows all the bum facts. If it's your first time, she'll walk you through it. If you're a regular practitioner of buggery, she might have some tips that will add to your enjoyment."

Bonnie smiled and went over to stand next to Wendy.

"Before I bring our last special guest out, let me tell you a little about her. For one, she embodies everything that we hold dear. This fun loving woman goes all out when she's here. She enters all our silly contests and because of that she and a guest have earned a free weekend. Keep that in mind as the weekend plays out. Maybe your next visit here will be on us."

The crowd cheered.

"This woman has won many of our competitions; 'Best Bare Breasts', our 'Wild, Wonderful Wet T-shirt' contest and our "Drop Dead, Best Boob Drop' contest. She has also been voted the 'Best Cocksucker' for two years straight."

The crowd clapped and cheered. Charlie paused to let the excitement build and then, he shouted, "Here is the Amazing Miss M!"

Margo walked on stage in nothing but her high heels. She had an all body tan. Her fabulous boobs looked fabulous. She had a bright smile on her face as she looked over the crowd and waved.

The crowd applauded her like she was a rock star. There were whistles and catcalls too. She went and stood beside Charlie.

"Oh my God!" Zane and Meg said at the same time. They stared at the naked woman on stage. Zane was struck dumb. Meg said, "That's your mother!"

The smile on Margo's face disappeared the instant she saw Meg and Zane. The kids were sitting on the elevated platform, naked with all their bits hanging out. They scrambled to their feet and left the nightclub. They hurried to their room.

They went into the bathroom. Meg peed and pushed out Paul's sperm. Zane wet a washcloth and washed his dick. He went to his suitcase, pulled out some clothes, and got dressed. Then, he went to the mini frig, grabbed a Coke and two small bottles of bourbon. He mixed them in two glasses.

He took a long pull and then carried the glasses into the bathroom. His wife was naked. She was standing in front of the mirror fussing with her hair. A million thoughts swirled around in her head.

"I made you a drink," Zane said.

She turned to him. She started shaking. Her voice trembled as she said, "Do you think your mother saw me having sex with Paul?"

"No, she was backstage," Zane said, hoping it was true. He sighed and added, "God! I hope she didn't see us fucking the other couple."

Meg buckled. She started to cry. Zane put his arms around her and hugged her tight.

There was a knock on their door. A soft voice said, "Zane. Meg. Please let me in." It was Margo.

Meg grabbed a robe off the back of the bathroom door, put is on, and cinched the tie around her waist. Zane waited for her to be covered. Then, he opened the door.

Margo was dressed. She handed him a bag and said, "You left your shoes and clothes at the club." Zane took it. His mother entered the room, she said, "I didn't set out to embarrass you. I didn't expect you'd be here."

She looked at them with a pained expression, went across the room, and sat down. She said, "Meg, remember the 'Fun in the Sun' letter that arrived at your house two and a half weeks ago? I was too ashamed to step up and say that the letter was meant for me.

"I understand why you opened it. It was addressed to Margaret Baker and, although you and I don't use our legal first names, we both are Margaret Baker. I read the letter while everyone was out of the room. I was scared one of you would ask me if the references to nudity and cocksucking were meant for me since Meg had never been to that resort.

"Meg. I was so relieved when you said, 'Who'd ever go to such a place?' I pretended to be the prim and proper mother-in-law and responded, 'Yes. Who indeed'. What a hypocrite I am! I have been to the original location many times. Everything Charlie said and the list contests I've been in is true.

"I think you deserve some explanation as to how I ended up here. Zane, after your father died, for five years I was celibate. That isolation and denial of my sexuality welled up inside me. I needed a safe outlet. 'Fun in the Sun' became the place where I could be a woman and get my needs met safely, discreetly, and without harming anyone.

"Meg, I owe you an apology. I didn't welcome you into our family. I've been a stand-offish bitch. I should get down on my knees every day and thank God that my son has found love and happiness. I was jealous because it's you, not me, that now is the center of his life. I promise I'll change. As the Bible says, 'a man will leave his father and his mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh'.

"And now, let me address today. You two shouldn't be embarrassed one bit for being here. This is an adult club and you are adults. You probably noticed I have no tan lines. I confess I enjoyed being nude, sunbathing nude, being around other people who are nude, and having sex with consenting adults. If you do too, how can I look down on you?"

Margo sighed heavily and said, "I'm going home tonight. I hope you stay and enjoy your holiday." She stood up.

"Wait," Meg said. "I can't tell you how long I've waited to hear those words and I enjoyed hearing you apologize. I hated how you acted so high and mighty. You treated me horribly, but I'm not going to treat you badly just because I can.

"This is a chance for a fresh start," Meg said. "We're bound to each other. We will be in each other's lives, hopefully for a long time. In the words of Rodney King, 'Can we all just get along?'"

Meg untied her robe and let it drop to the floor. She was completely nude. She said, "Let's all stay and enjoy the weekend. I'm not going to ask you for tips on how to give your son a great blowjob because I get rave reviews when I give head. I could use any handjob tips you know."

Margo winced and said, "Ah. So you know I beat Zane off."

Meg smiled like the cat that ate the canary and nodded. She said, "Your son and I have no secrets. That's why I know when I invite the two of you to swim naked with me, neither of you can decline by saying 'I'd be too embarrassed to be naked in front of my son or mother'."

Meg smiled a snarky smile and said, "I know you've seen Zane dick many times and you were comfortable enough to take off your top and show him your breasts."

Zane chuckled and surrendered to her logic. He began to undress.

Margo rushed to Meg, hugged her, and said, "You're a special person. Thank you for forgiving me. Thank you for being the bigger, better person."

Meg hugged her and said, "You might have gone too far with that compliment. I've got a nice rack, but it is obvious to everyone when it comes to tits, you are the bigger, better person."

Meg laughed. Zane and Margo's responses came a moment later. Her joke caught them off guard. It took them a second to process her words, then they guffawed and laughed loudly

Meg stepped out of her mother-in-law's embrace and said, "Margo, will you join Zane and me for a naked swim?"

"Sure," she answered.

Margo stripped. Everyone grabbed a towel and headed to the swimming pool. They joked and talked. Being naked was not an issue for anyone.

It turned out to be a very enjoyable weekend. Meg beat her mother-in-law in overtime to win the 'Best Cocksucker Contest'.

The End