All Comments on 'Open'

by ChuckEPoo

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Readyeddie2Readyeddie2over 5 years ago
Liked it

Not the usual slut wife cuckold theme. I liked the reluctance aspect. 5 written well with believable dialogue.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 5 years ago
Different slant but good

I agree with readyeddie. Not the normal cuck story and the slut/cuck sister/husband got their come-uppance. But the betrayal by her husband was never dealt with plus his going-behind-her-back with her sister was never punished. As for the sister/sister relationship... did that stay the same? Also it sounded as if the sister was whoring herself out to get expensive dresses or did I misinterperpt? Great to read a well written, different angle story. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot! Well written.

And upsetting. I read the whole thing because it was well written. I didn't like Gail fucking Henry, and possibly fucking up her marriage forever because she got pissed at her husband. You say they were okay after, and what the writer says is true is true, in fiction that is.

taylorsamtaylorsamover 5 years ago
Very nice

Loved your story. Thanks

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
Too much secrecy between spouses

This needed resolution and they needed to fully discuss and disclose everything.

The backstabbing planning and secrecy was what got them in trouble in the first place.

Chuck is a great writer but his view is probably irreparably warped by his conviction that being in a cuck/whore relationship is superior to monogamy regardless of who you are dealing with.

It is a flawed premise that he cannot hide. His best writing entails a cuck who isn't that great in bed, a reluctant whore who otherwise loves her husband and family and a very hung sex god that does things to the whore that no one on earth could replicate but she doesn't keep being a whore and goes back to mediocre sex with wimpy, almost pathetic hubs.

I would be over the moon if he was ever able to overcome his delusions about cuck/whore marriages.

His writing ability on it's own is fantastic.

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60over 5 years ago
I have a better alternate ending.

She stays w date for 3 days. She calls hubby and tells him she is done with him. She has met a man way better in bed, bigger equipment, very rich. He says he will never whore her out like her jackass husband. Tell my sister she can have you now. I'll mail you the rings if you want them. I really want to thank you for opening my eyes. Sorry it had to end this way.

Her sisters husband gets a call from wife of one of the sister's boyfriends. They wind up in bed, fuck all night. She comes home and finds them fucking and freaks out. He leaves her, moves in w the married woman. All hell breaks loose!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
3,2,1

Three stars for writing skills. Two stars for the story idea. One star for rushing through the last third of story and that a husband and wife would never talk about it!

Flar1958Flar1958about 5 years ago
Ok

But why always convise another person about the lifestyle why all men want to share and why by hell ever a big! cock? If she is in anger to fuck a stranger by the next time she do it again like in college with footballteam? To pull a train?

And he thinks its what? Curious? You write heis not like Andy,a lie? I dont see your point.

But your writing is very good. And you dont lost yourself in detail in the fuck szene.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

How fucked up is this with her husbands help just flushed her marriage vows done the toilet and went home as if nothing ever happened. She is no better than he sister.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Well, she found out that it wasn't for her. Good choice, if it saves a marriage

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Fuck no! Cheating bitch. This is so unrealistic it's unreadable. I couldn't finish it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChuckEPoo@ChuckEPoo
305 Followers
I am married, 50, living in the home I built at the beach in Southern California. I am early retired after selling my business. Being a fitness nut, you can usually find me either surfing, playing tennis or at the gym. This past year, I have started writing erotica. Not as po...