Open All Hours Pt. 03

Story Info
Liam gets a birthday present.
1.5k words
4.71
4.4k
7
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And here's your change Mrs. B," Mr. Kabak continued serving the customer. Dropping the money into the till as he waved her goodbye.

I kneeled stock still lodged under the counter, the wooden base hard against my head. My hands clung to his strong hairy thighs, listening to her footsteps. I never once released an inch of his cock from my mouth, as he told me to. The drool dripped off my lips but I kept as quiet as a mouse waiting for the exit doorbell.

When he looked down at me I knew she was gone and I could return to my noisier cocksucking. My now daily resumption of that gorgeous cock feeding my hungry mouth continued throughout the day, anytime Mr. Kabak demanded.

"We really should add cocksucker to your job description, he laughed. "update it to your CV".

"Well I certainly have enjoyed my on-the-job training," I grinned up at him. My tongue teasing his glistening shaft.

By the end of the day both of us were aching for completion, I longed to hear his voice call me to order. To be at his feet, ravishingly pulling at his jeans for my evening treat. Sucking his cock greedily dry, feeding my own insatiable hunger.

This Friday was the usual mixture of high and low emotions, the taste of his cock in my mouth, and the knowledge of not seeing him till Monday. As we kissed he passed me a wrapped parcel, I looked back puzzled at him.

"You think I don't know it's your birthday tomorrow? I got you a little something," and gently kissed my nose. "Now don't you open it until then and I would advise you to open it on your own," and mischievously winked at me.

I slipped the parcel into my bag, beaming with delight. "No hints for me," I implored.

"No no but I think you will enjoy it and I want to see you wearing it Monday," and he waved me on my way laughing.

Well, at least I now know it's clothing, something I can wear for work. I wondered what he could possibly have bought me, maybe something sexy to show off for him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Birthday had gone fine, just the family as of restrictions. My sister had popped in with my present and I had money from my parents. But it was the mystery box hidden in my room that I could not clear from my mind.

As I ripped off the wrapping my eyes lit up to the words Vibrating Butt Plug and Douche kit, clearly I had guessed wrong. I rushed to the bathroom with the kit and showered, my hands shaking with excitement. Locking my door and pulling my lube from its hiding place, I dripped it on my fingers and applied it to my hole. Poured it on the purple plug and gently pressed it inside me.

Once in place, I lay back, legs slightly raised, and switched on the remote to the lowest number. It sent a small shiver through me and an immediate smile to my lips. The sensations increased as I switched the number higher, by 8 I rolled over and was moaning audibly into my pillow with my ass humming in the air.

I was holding onto the bed for dear life as I went one higher and cried out loud as I failed to hold back my ejaculation any longer. As I lay panting in my own cum I knew I had received my favorite present ever.

Over the weekend my parents must have wondered what kept me locked away upstairs for so long as the plug was seldom far from my ass. Any free minute I was locking my door and slipping it in, burying my face in my bed to keep my moans down. I couldn't wait to thank Mr. Kabak in person and to show it off to him. Also purchase a whole load of batteries, just in case.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On Monday morning before I left the house I cleaned and slipped in my plug, pulling on my jeans and walking rather slower than usual. It took a while to get the walk looking a bit more manly as the plug made me wiggle my ass more than usual trying to hold it in place. When I entered the shop I smothered him in kisses to show my gratitude.

"So you like it," he grinned. Patting my backside he pulled me closer," Are you wearing it for me?"

As I walked to close the door, I slipped down my jeans and bent a little forward to expose the purple base for him. The slight of it in the middle of my pale round ass seemed to please him.

"Mmm good boy, now pass me the remote," he clicked his fingers to quicken me over. "Now I will use this at any time today whenever I feel."

I let out a loud yelp as he turned it on full making me grab the door to hold me steady. His laughter filled the shop as he stopped it, "at least I know it's working."

Throughout the day he toyed with me, low when I was serving customers to high as soon as they left. When the hot lads from the construction site came in he had it raised to where I could barely concentrate on their order and stood bright red biting my lip.

By the closing time, I had leaked so much I had a damp patch on my jeans and my hole was aching. As he locked up he switched it on low as I stood at my till, slowly increasing it as he walked towards me.

For the first time I could really let out my moans and they spilled from my lips incessantly. I had to grab the table to keep my balance as my legs shook. As he came behind me the vibrating rose and I could barely feel him pulling down my jeans. Then it was stopped and his fingers pulled the plug out with a pop.

As he placed the plug down he slipped the remote into his pocket and tapped it, "I own this now, I will control your toy from now on." I wanted to plead for its return, knowing how much I would miss it at night.

But the emptiness was fleeting as I felt the rough bristles of his beard against my smooth cheeks and his hot breath against my tingling hole. As his tongue slowly licked from my balls along my crack to tease my aching pussy. The moans soon returned as his face buried between my soft pale arse.

I wriggled my ass helplessly against his flickering hot tongue, craving more, begging for more. Any remnants of straightness had long since evaporated from my mind. His tongue had me wailing like a banshee in heat, only quietened by his release.

Any respite did not last long as my cheeks were pulled apart and something thicker pressed against my empty hungry hole. As he gripped my waist it did take long to realize he was sliding his fat cock into my virgin hole. The entire day had made my hole so eager for it, I pressed back wanting it in me.

As his cock buried itself he passionately kissed my neck, it was much larger than the plug and I cried as he pushed in deeper. His arms engulfed me and he held me still with his cock fully immersed inside me, letting my hole adjust to his girth. Gently his hips started to move and my moans slipped from my mouth.

Each thrust gathered pace and power and the shop was filled with my ecstatic noises. The sounds that came from me I had never made before, no girl had I ever reduced to these orgasmic cries. I'd had sex with girls but this was really being fucked, a real man reducing me to a willing subservient.

I bent over the counter a gibbering wreck as the various goods fell from each vigorous thrust. The animalistic grunts filled my ears as he pounded that cock repeatedly, as they grew louder I knew I would be his soon.

The groan reverberated around the shop as I felt his body shudder and his cock pulsated deep within me, slapping his body in hard short thrusts forcing in every drop. I leaned back to reach for the lips of the man who just took my cherry.

"Your my boy now, no one can change that," and dove his lips into mine. His cock never leaving my leaking ass, staying in what he now owned. "You can call me Hakan now boy."

The last few weeks had changed my life in more ways than I could have imagined and awakened me sexually in ways I could never thank him enough. The fact that I was now another man's sexual plaything excited me monumentally. I just wish I had got the job sooner.