Open Door

Story Info
A friend in need is a friend indeed.
1.1k words
4.07
14.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imaaya
Imaaya
17 Followers

This is a work of fiction. Enjoy!

_______

As per usual a slight push was enough to welcome me home. The door wasn't supposed to be knocked ever which meant anyone from anywhere could enter our place, dangerous but thrilling nonetheless.

I plopped my handbag on a rundown table by the door when I heard not-so-faint moans.

She was sprawled out on the couch with a laptop on the coffee table next to a nearly empty bottle of lube. I leaned forward to offer some uninvited assistance.

"Hello, darling," I whispered with my most seductive tone and allowed my hands to escape inside her wide-neck tank top. She welcomed my assistance and muttered a quick "Thanks" leading me to continue.

Her nipples went perky under my touch. They were small and not so sensitive to everybody's displeasure, unlike her ears which responded all too quickly. Only if those good-for-nothing men would bring their attention to her ears, she would bless them with her real orgasms.

Touching her breasts was my choice of poison but whispering sweet nothings into her ears was my aid to her quick climax. I pinched those nipples and sucked on her sweet spots until she dug her nails into my forearm as she came.

"Damn it!" She heard me say as she crashed on the couch scantily clad.

"Thanks, babe," she slurred.

"Don't thank me, you idiot. I thought you were with some man yesterday. Weren't you?"

"Eh? As if he could finish at least ten thrusts," She said giggling so hard that made me crack into a smile.

"Bloody nympho, you are," I uttered and undressed from my jeans and restrictive top.

"How was your club?" She said pulling my attention.

I dug my hands inside my purse and pulled out a wad of bills. I turned around naked seductively and traced that wad against my skin.

"Fuck! You are good," She said amused.

I let out a sigh.

"I didn't see a single woman today," I pulled on a tank top and dug out a pair of shorts from my laundry pile. The dirty and fresh laundry piles were already mixed up long ago. I even suspected that I was wearing one of her tops.

I turned around to see her sound asleep. I filled a bottle of water and got on the ground for some stretches.

~

The next day I invaded her "privacy" when a man was humping her with so much effort that I almost stopped and stared at them. The man didn't notice my presence but she did. She rolled her eyes in frustration and I exited the place giggling like a child who got her hands on some forbidden cookies.

The man then took 11 minutes to be exact and left the place. I was standing right outside the door with my back facing towards it when she hugged me from behind. Smoke filled my view when her hand raised to my lips. I took a drag and stood still. And then suddenly we broke into a burst of laughter. We laughed like lunatics. We laughed with our breath getting shorter. We laughed at our situation. We laughed at our fate.

I turned around and pressed her mouth against her. Our tongues met in the middle and I tasted the musky taste of tobacco. My tongue invaded her mouth and my lips sucked on her lips. The kiss almost took our breath away so I pushed her away only for her to come back and smack her lips against mine. We stumbled into the place we called home and crashed onto her bed.

I stopped and got up.

"Your bed is nasty. Let's go on mine," I was dragging her by her hands when she stopped still. I turned to look at her.

"Would you fuck me?"

I didn't get it at first but then I smiled realizing this psycho wanted more than just sex. I closed our distance and grabbed her chin.

"Yes, bitch. I will fuck you tonight,"

I ripped all her clothes off and dragged her to my bed. I asked her to lay on her chest, butt sticking up. She did and eagerly waited. With her current status being with that man I had no intention of licking her cunt or fingering her. I would have ended with just us kissing and me exploring her chest but her request got me to wear my strap-on dildo.

She got on all four and teasingly pressed her cheek against the mattress. I grabbed her hair into a ponytail and spanked her little butt. She giggled and I entered her.

"Fuck! Why are you so wet? Is this even normal?" I remarked when the dildo went right in.

After taking in the whole thing, she turned, "Is it even legal to be this hot?"

"You flirty bitch," She moaned as I continue stroked her insides.

The temperature in the room elevated with her moans. Her hair stuck to her forehead, neck, and naked back only continued to make her appear more and more delectable each passing minute. She got up on her knees as I stood at the edge of the bed. She twisted her body to kiss me and I could not hold myself from kneading her chest. Then I proceeded to kiss her ears and moan her name in vain. She loved it. She liked being shamed. She liked being someone's bitch. Those good-for-nothing men for sure got a bitch for themselves but never once they heard her bitchy cries. Pity.

"Yeah. Give it to me,"

"Yeah? Tell me how you want it," I breathed into her ear.

"Yes, Yes, Please, I want it rough and deep"

"Fuck my tight cunt, please,"

I smiled and made her turn around pushing her on her back. When I entered her, she wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me so close that our bodies collided. Her breasts against my chest gave me a tsunami of pleasure and I was no less turned on than her.

A bite broke the tension.

"Bitch, don't do that,"

"Why babes?"

"I can't hide that monstrous bite of yours,"

"Oh babe, trust me. Such bites will make you more desirable. People always enjoy watching someone's property more than theirs,"

"Very well, but NO,"

"Ple-" I placed my hand on her mouth. "Shut up, now,"

"Meanie!" I heard her muffled protests.

I let go of my hand and pressed my forehead against hers. She went quiet.

"Now, no talking. Just moaning," I said and continued thrusting her.

She laughed and pulled me into a hug.

~

The next day I realized my mistake.

I asked her not to bite me.

But I never said anything about the scratches that she had designed on my back.

That sneak bitch!

Imaaya
Imaaya
17 Followers