Open Door in Akron

Story Info
A business traveler leaves his hotel door open.
3.5k words
4.62
8.8k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rogerd200
rogerd200
21 Followers

CONTENT WARNING: This story contains elements of reluctance/non-consent. If you don't want to read those topics, you have been warned.

*****

I lay naked on the hotel bed, relaxing. It was the end of a long, three-day business trip to Akron, Ohio and I was glad to finally be alone in my room with nothing more to do than catch an afternoon flight the next day. It was getting late, but as I lay there naked, a heat began to build in my groin. I felt my cock stiffen. I began to rub myself against the smooth comforter on the bed, fantasies began to flow through my head.

Without really thinking, I grabbed my laptop and went online to a website popular with people looking for encounters and posted an ad. The ad was short, just some personal stats to describe my body, age (35), weight, cock size, condom, etc. It was the title that had the important info: Business Traveler -Door Open Ass Up - for Anon.

It was a huge fantasy of mine. Naughty, risky, maybe even dangerous. I would never go through with it. I only wanted to read through the responses from horny men until I got so worked up I blew my load. Then I'd take the ad down and catch some sleep. Just the rush of chasing the fantasy is enough to build up a mind-blowing orgasm. It was the thrill, the anticipation that did the trick. I looked up at the door to the room, the door I had already fixed with tape so it wouldn't latch. I liked the risk, the off-chance some guy would accidentally go into the wrong room and catch me naked. That kind of stuff turned me on. But no man with a swinging dick was going to actually walk through that door. It was all just pure fantasy.

Within minutes of posting my inbox began to fill with responses to my ad. My cock stiffened as I read through them. Some of the responses were pretty lame. Some of the men were younger than what I wanted. But some of the responses were so hot to read as the men described what they would do to me.

Then I opened one email that made me pause. It had three lines of text. The first line had his age, height and weight. The second line only said "Give me your hotel and room #". The third line said "This will happen. Don't flake". I stared at the screen for a long moment. A light sweat broke out across my skin and a I felt a tremor slide down my legs. For a moment I considered responding. All I had to do was obey. But this fantasy had gone on far enough and it was time to shut the whole thing down. If I responded ... I don't know what would happen. There would be no backing out. He would have my room number. Thank God for internet anonymity.

But first I just had to stretch it out a little further, eek a little more pleasure from the thrill and anticipation. I watched as my fingers clicked open a reply and typed the name of my hotel and room number. The information that would give this man access to my body stared back at me from the screen. The cursor sat there blinking. My naked body lay there trembling, my ass clenching. My mind played through the scenario over and over, relishing what could happen. I carefully positioned the pointer over the X to close the window.

I read his last line again, "This will happen. Don't flake". Almost with a mind of its own my hand moved the pointer to the button and clicked Send. The window disappeared and another line popped up in Sent Items. My heart leapt to my throat. What had I just done? I'd replied. A stranger now knew my exact location. I had started something I couldn't end. He would come here, it was only a matter of time, a man in my room intent on fucking. A rush of nervous fear ran down my spine.

But behind the nerves came a wave of calm. I'd made my choice, I had surrendered. The rest was now out of my control. My moment to decide had past. Whatever happened now was no longer up to me and that was a huge relief. I closed my laptop lid, placed a condom on the side of the bed, turned off the lights and laid down to wait.

It wasn't long before I heard the door swing open. Footsteps padded across the carpet to my bed. Again, my heart leapt in my throat. That was it, he was here. I lay on my bed naked, face down, exposed to a stranger in my room. I felt large hands grab my ass and begin to kneed, thumbs pushing deep into my crack. He squeezed my ass hard, then gave it a sharp smack and I heard a grunt of approval.

Shoes dropped. A belt buckle clanked and clothing fell to the floor. A heavy weight pushed the bed down on one side, then the weight settled on top of my legs. I heard a cap pop open and, with a shock, felt a cold liquid drizzle all up and down the cleft between my ass cheeks. The cap popped closed and he settled forward. The length of his hardness parted my cheeks and slid easily through the lubricated flesh. He began to slowly hump my ass. His shaft slid effortlessly across my skin. My entire backside was slick. I could feel the lube tease my tender hole and drip down the back of my balls.

He savored this for a while and then positioned his cock to line up with my hole. He pressed the tip against me and pushed in slowly. He was slow but unrelenting. The pressure built and I tried to shuffle forward away from his cock for buy a moment of respite but he grabbed my shoulders and pulled me back. My hole began to yield. I let out an involuntary groan as his warm hardness filled me, stretched beyond what I thought I could bear. He never let up, never gave me time. My hole inexorably enveloped inch after inch until I felt his body settle down firmly on top of me. His gentle force gave me not one moment to acclimate before his cock was balls deep. My ass felt like it would split open.

My head spinning from the intense, sudden pressure in my ass, I heard his hand smack down on the pillow beside me head. I looked over and saw the condom, still in its package.

"How does my cock feel," He asked. "Tell me how my cock feels."

"It's big," I gasped.

"It is big," He agreed. "Bigger than most. You like big cock stuffed up your ass, don't you."

"Yes," I managed, still looking at the unopened condom.

"A big, bare cock. That's what you like, isn't it." He told me.

"I..."

"You crave bare cock, don't you."

"Yes," I said again.

"I can tell you like it bare. Your ass pussy is so tight, so sweet. It feels like it was custom made for my cock. Proof is I slid right in."

I could only groan in response.

"How long since you were last fucked?"

I couldn't remember. It had been a while. "A few months, maybe."

"That's why you're so tight. I bet a lot of men responded to your ad, with an ass like this."

I nodded.

"Show me."

What, I thought? He wants to see my ass?

"Show me your email," He said again, his voice lower. He thrust his pelvis forward, reminding me my body was filled with his erection.

I reached over to my laptop on the side table, opened the lid, and logged in. My email account was still open in the browser window, more unread emails had stacked up, probably about my ad.

"Give that to me." He grabbed my laptop and set it on my back. I heard him click and scroll with the trackpad. "Oh yes, you are popular. A lot men in Akron want your ass tonight."

He was reading through my emails, the same emails I had enjoyed earlier while this whole affair was still just a fantasy playing through my mind. I hoped we would start to fuck soon. The intense feeling of fullness with him planted inside me was nearly unbearable. I began to twitch back against his cock.

I heard the trackpad click, soft typing on the keyboard. What was he doing?

"It would be a shame for your ass to leave town before draining more than one Akron cock."

"Wait, no!" What did he mean?

"You let one stranger get his cock in you bareback. All I had to do was put it in. That means you're a slut. And sluts don't stop at one."

"I..."

"Some more guys are on their way over to fuck you. I gave them your room number. Don't worry, I'll be here the whole time. I'm going to fuck you last.

"But, I..."

"This is what you want," he emphasized with another thrust. "You probably barely managed to respond to my reply. I bet it was pure slut instinct that made you do as told. I bet you nearly backed out. Probably thought about locking the door and pretending you weren't here. But now here I am with my cock up your ass. You want is to be used like the slut you are. You want cock up your ass pussy. You are a cum slut.

"Say it."

"..."

"Say it," he growled.

"I want to be used." I moaned.

"And?"

"I'm a cum slut," I whispered.

"Louder!"

"I'm a cum slut!" Shit, I hope people down the hall didn't hear.

"That's right, you are a cum slut. A cock sleeve. I'm going to keep my cock warm inside you until the other men arrive. When the first one gets here I'll pull out and you're going to give him your pussy. Understand?"

What the fuck had I gotten myself into? Not only had I let this man into my room and did nothing when he penetrated me bare, but he'd decided to whore me out for other men to fuck. I couldn't think straight. I'd submitted, yes, but this had gone so much further than intended.

Yet I stirred in anticipation at his words. I would be lying if I said I didn't feel a rush. Living my fantasy scared me out of my mind.

"Understand?" He repeated.

"I understand," I replied.

The man kept me pinned to the bed, slowly plunging his cock in and out of my ass, filling my ear with all sorts of filthy things about what the other men would do to me when they got here and how much I would enjoy it. He kept my ass drenched with lube and my state of arousal elevated, my wet ass squelched as he plumbed my depths. He kept me ready until I heard the door open and he whispered in my ear to keep my head down.

"Fuck yeah." I heard a new voice say. A zipper opened and pants hit the floor.

As promised the man pulled his cock out of me and rolled off. The sudden emptiness made me gasp. I was spun around so my legs draped over the side of the bed and the new man took his position from behind.

"I kept him ready for you. There's a condom on the bed if you want it."

The man snorted. "You said the slut took cock raw."

"He does."

"Then that's what he's getting." The new man got up against my hole and thrust inside. I moaned as he filled me. He let out a sigh as he pushed in to the hilt. "Oh that's good. Like wet silk."

Then he began to rhythmically pound, his belly on my ass. Skin slapping. He grabbed my hips and groaned. He shoved his cock in and groaned again. I could feel him tremble and shake. He couldn't have been more than a minute. He stayed deep inside, rocking back and forth.

"Fuck." He moaned.

"Did you seed him?"

"Fuck yeah. Probably filled a shot glass. This boy's going to be dripping cum for a week. I was seriously backed up." He pulled his cock out of me with a pop that made me gasp again. "Thanks for the invite, bud." My ass felt wet. I heard clothing shuffle and a zipper close.

"Do you see what your tight ass did to him?" the man asked me, next to my ear. "He couldn't last. Your ass practically pulled the cum out of his balls." I felt a finger probe my wet hole. The hotel door opened and closed and we were alone.

"He left a big one in you, I can feel it. Nothing like cum for lube. And that's what these guys are doing, lubing up you for me. Nothing gets me more worked up than fucking a cum-filled hole. And it won't be long before your slut ass gets used again."

He was right. It wasn't long before I heard the door open again. I was still bent over the bed, ass facing the door, fully exposed to the man who had just walked in.

"Glad you made it. This slut was just about to get cold."

"We can't let that happen." I heard a zipper, then pants hit the floor. "How many has he had?"

"Just one. The slut can't wait to get used again." A pause. "You weren't lying. This slut is going to love to feel all that slide in."

"Oh fuck yeah." The man approached me from behind. "What a good little pussy." I nearly jumped when he slapped me sharply across the ass with his rigid member. Slap! Slap! It felt like being struck with a hot steel rod.

"Spread his pussy open for me, will ya?" I felt hands spread my cheeks apart and let out a little yelp when he smacked his rigid cock against my tender hole, hard.

Smack!

Smack! Smack! SMACK! I buried my face in the pillow to stifle my yelps.

"Now pull this pussy's equipment out where I can see it." A hand reached underneath me and pulled my cock and balls back so they poked out between my legs, under my hole.

Smack! He tapped his cock directly against the tip of my throbbing penis. This time I definitely yelped. His cock felt like a hammer. He smacked my cock several more times then tapped each of my testicles, going from left to right. I squirmed and moaned under the onslaught.

"I think this slut is ready for your cock."

"I think you're right."

He positioned forward and pushed the tip of his member against my abused hole. His size felt monstrous and I groaned as my body gave way to the unrelenting force of his manhood stretching me open. My mind spun. I wondered how I had turned this corner, how I'd gone from entertaining a fantasy to literally dripping with a stranger's cum while taking another man's cock.

"Unghhh" I couldn't help myself as the top grabbed my shoulders and pushed in deep. I struggled to accept his size. He was so much larger and more forceful than the other man. The pressure was unbearable. I did the only thing a submissive bottom can do when taken by an aggressive top: complete and utter surrender. I relaxed and the pain and pleasure felt distant as this man began to fuck my body in earnest.

Through the haze I felt him work me over. The first man coached him, told him how to fuck me deeper, held my legs apart for him so he had full and unfettered access to my hole. He reached in and wrapped his hand around the shaft that was fucking me so he could feel it piston in and out. He weighed the man's balls and commented about how much cum they would shoot deep in my guts. The top seemed to grow bolder with the encouragement, pounding on and on with forceful thrusts that drove the air out my lungs.

I was a limp wreck by the time I felt him lock in place and his cock begin to pulse. The man encouraged the top to fill me full, to breed my pussy. His cock leapt in my, contracted over and over. When he finally pulled out I was a limp ruin. I felt a glob of cum slide out of my hole. The top wiped his cock against my ass and stepped away. I vaguely heard the man congratulate the top on an excellent fuck. I heard thanks being exchanged, pants get zipped, then the door open and close.

"Now get back on the bed." The man said.

I didn't move fast enough. He grabbed my legs and flipped them back up on the mattress so I was lying prone. He crawled up on the bed behind me.

I felt him lean down next to my ear. "I'm not going to fuck you," He said. His cock swung like a pendulum back and forth across my ass. "You've already been fucked. I'm going to breed you. There's a difference.

"I told you I like to fuck a seeded hole and this is why. When my cock is presented with a slut full of another man's cum all it wants to do is put-breed and out-compete the other man's sperm. I shoot much bigger loads. The ejaculation is much more intense, so much stronger. This was my plan all along. Get you seeded and then breed you full of my sperm. You'll take a big load of seed home with you, and it will all be mine.

"It's time. My balls are pulled up tight," he continued. "My load is ready to blow. This is happening." He lowered himself onto me, his cock slid down my crack and docked against the entrance to my hole as if on a guided track. He pushed in and this time my ass swallowed his cock, hungry, sucking his manhood deep inside. I moaned as his length and girth filled me. He settled his pelvis tightly against my ass and laid his forearms across my upper back.

Without a word he began to thrust. One, twice, three times. By the sixth thrust I felt his thighs shake. By the tenth he pressed his pelvis into me so hard I thought he would push me through the bed. Heat filled my guts, his cock convulsed. Pulse after pulse. His cock plunged deep. Plunging and pumping. His cock contracting and pumping. He held himself deep for a good long while. Plunging and pumping.

Then suddenly he pulled his cock out with an audible pop. Before I could react a large slug of cum shot out of my ass, followed by another stream that pooled between my legs on the bed.

He gave my ass a slap. "That cum is the first two loads you took. Mine, a much larger load, is still buried deep inside you." He crawled up beside me on the bed and lay his dripping, heavy cock next to my face. Still breathing heavily he pointed to the tip of his penis. "This is where the sperm comes out. You know that already. And yes, the volume ejaculated is important. But what's also important..." He pointed to the ring at the base of his large glans, "is how the sperm is planted. The tip of a man's cock is shaped to not only plant seed deep but to also pull out any competing seed. This mushroom head pulls the competing sperm back toward the entrance then flushes it all out in a flood of my semen.

"I fully drained both tanks to clean you and breed you. I'm spent. You were a good, good slut. Thanks for the fuck." He let his dangling cock trace a line of fluid across my face then climbed off the bed. I heard clothing being put pack on.

After tying his shoes he headed for the door, then said back over his shoulder. "You might want to lock the door after I leave. I may be done with you but that doesn't mean those other guys won't come back for more. Hell, they might even bring some buddies with them. No telling who'll turn up," he chuckled.

And with that he left. The door whispered closed behind him.

I lay naked on the bed in a state of disbelief at what I'd just done, a puddle of other men's cum pooling up against my balls. My sore ass throbbed with heat and dull pain. It felt good.

I really should take my ad down and go lock the door, I thought to myself, before falling into a deep sleep.

rogerd200
rogerd200
21 Followers