All Comments on 'Open House, Realtor Gangbang'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
HeyAllHeyAllalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

Thank you for reading this. Much appreciated. And I hope you enjoyed.

heyall

HighpikeHighpikealmost 5 years ago
A star is born

Would love to hear how the sale went and then the dinner with her boss.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ridiculous - but fun!

I good read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
You're back

Your last few stories had gotten a little stale, but you nailed this one. I only wish, 1, she had eaten some pussy, and 2, we found out if she made the sale. Great return to form.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ending?

I loved this story but would love to know how it ends! I had to go take care of business towards the end myself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
loved it

What a great story - thank you.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 5 years ago

I agree with Highpike. The sex was good but I'm interested in the outcome of the sale and the subsequent dinner with her boss..

HotForLitHotForLitalmost 5 years ago
Nice start

Very nice story, would love to read more of it

jen739jen739almost 5 years ago
Did she close the deal?

Love your stories in general, but really enjoyed this one! I want to know how it went with the sale, with her boss, her future!

Ironman52Ironman52almost 5 years ago
Epilog needed

The ending was abrupt, as a minimum, it needs an Epilog. I would rather see it as another story chapter.

Yes this is one of my favorites of your stories, so far. 6*s

Slut4daddie36DSlut4daddie36Dalmost 5 years ago
Very original!

I mean women get fucked and fucked but never a Realtor Gangbang. We need her continuing story. How the house sells, her meeting with her boss, other porn houses sold and bought, and does she get a side gig in porn? Is she a porn start now?

NikkiejanesNikkiejanesalmost 5 years ago
Me too

Yet another nice story and a brave theme. Woman fucking to get a bonus or close a deal in this ridiculous #metoo time.

Well done for biting the bullet for us all.

GenadineeGenadineealmost 5 years ago
Needs a Part 2,3,4 etc etc

As others have said you absolutly must continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Loved it.

I absolutely loved it. I need a part 2 the ending had me wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
We need more follow on., A great start, but too much left untold.

Please give us more in her adventures. I could actually see something like this happening in RL! I know that more than house has been "sealed" with a nice realtor BJ or more.

Photo_GWPhoto_GWover 4 years ago
Great kinky fun

Another fun and sexy story from you. Great stuff! Others have mentioned wanting the "rest of the story" and that would be cool. This has the makings of a series of stories, but sometimes it's OK to let the equals stay in people's imaginations.

So, whatever works :-)

luuv2watchuluuv2watchualmost 4 years ago

You are such a talent. I love the nasty, kinky stories you post. Another 5 star and added to favs.

And I have same question as jen739: did she close the deal. I'd love to see this story evolve into a series.

Thx for sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So hot loved it all, but did she get the sale?

jth273jth273over 1 year ago

Need a follow up story

Switches_of_EastlickSwitches_of_Eastlickover 1 year ago

I love the part where the client holds her open so the other client can slip it in -- very sexy

KittyLover80KittyLover80over 1 year ago

This story could have lots of follow-up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...