Open House, Realtor Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could only dream of being so lucky.

As she was on the verge of cumming, she watched a guy stroking himself just a few feet away from her. The man's eyes were glued to her swaying breasts as she was being pounded. That was what sent her over the edge to a massive orgasm. Being watched. Being used. Being a fuck toy in front of an audience of potential buyers. Being a 'gangbang realtor' for the entertainment of these people.

Her cry was loud and vicious. In came out in a big scream. That's how she usually came when it was a strong one. But this was the best she ever had in her life and she was certain it echoed throughout the house.

A massive squirt shot from between her pussy, onto the floor. It was so loud she heard the impact. It was pure euphoria to squirt that much in a moment so intense. The second and third shots of squirt were also a big spray. The rest were trickles leaking from her pussy. In the end, she had squirted so much, she felt like she had just pissed after drinking several cups of water.

Still in her orgasmic daze, she couldn't help but feel horribly embarrassed. Everyone had just seen her at her most vulnerable; screaming and squirting with her big tits swaying around from the hard fuck.

But she wasn't given a moment to feel ashamed. Instead, Richard twirled Salumeh around like a ballerina and gracefully brought her to her knees. Instead of cumming on her ass or lower back, the man had other ideas. They both knew what was coming as Salumeh looked up at him with puppy dog eyes.

She watched Richard stroke himself furiously, that wet cock being jerked before her.

"Open your mouth," he grunted. "I need you to swallow."

Obediently, Salumeh opened her mouth, and instantly, the man shot a massive load that hit the back of her throat. She almost gagged, but didn't. She swallowed instead. Then she opened her mouth again. More spurts came. It hit her lips, chin, and tongue. She swallowed and licked. She ate and gulped down as much as she could for the man, and for everyone else in the room to watch.

When Richard finished, he nearly collapsed and he had to lean on the counter to remain standing.

"You are a goddess," he said, with lungs desperate for air. "I think I've made my decision."

She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. "I'm glad I can be of service."

Another man chimed in. He stood close and his erection was long and so very hard.

"You know," a guy named Leo said, who was a veteran porn star. "You look so good on your knees like that. We've seen your tits, pussy, and ass in action. But how about your blowjob skills?"

Salumeh gasped. "I'm a realtor. Not a porn star."

"I know, I know. But like my colleagues here, I'd be interested in living in a beautiful home like this. And I'd also like to shoot porn here. I also agree, the Spanish style design and colors could be something unique, but none of us have seen a real cocksucking here yet."

It was obvious that this man was only looking for sexual gratification. She recalled this man's income and credit record, and she was positive that he couldn't compete with the other offers that were sure to come.

But with all eyes on her, what kind of message would it send if she refused? She'd look like a non-compassionate real estate agent, which is the exact opposite of who she was. Besides, with her pussy already drained and her mouth filled with cum leftovers, what did she have to lose?

"A quick blowjob then," she said with a small smile. "Something to help make your decision."

Leo smiled back. "You're my new agent, for whatever I need. And if you ever need a side gig, I know you'll have a great future in porn."

Naturally, she was certain the side gig in porn would never, ever happen. But for today, she wrapped her full lips around the stranger's dick and sucked on it. She bobbed her head. She did all the things she normally did for a guy when sucking a dick. Only this time, there was an audience to think about.

As she sucked, she closed her eyes and listened to the crowd conversing amongst themselves.

"She's definitely a pro. I'm convinced Jonathan hired a porn star to be his agent. There's no way she's actually a realtor."

"Those lips. Those breasts and ass. My god."

"I hope she'll give me a blowjob too. I'll even pay if I have to. I'm desperate to try those lips of hers."

And like that, Salumeh was on the brink of another orgasm. The thought of sucking another cock was sending her over the edge. She could suck a few more if she chose. Anything to please her clients and potential buyers. Her jaw had plenty of strength left and she was still horny. And suddenly, her appetite was starting to grow ravenous and she needed something thick and creamy to swallow.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.