All Comments on 'Open Letter about Flings'

by TheKeith

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5*

Good stuff here.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 6 years ago
Nice

Decent narrative. Should be a seminar in couples counseling, before the infidelity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good

Applies to cheating husbands too. I'm guilty of it too. Yes wife knew. No matter how careful. The spouse can tell. Excellent writing.

266xxyz266xxyzover 6 years ago
Very good! 5*s

And the truth. Your mate can always tell. Then it's all over but the shouting and divvying up the goods. Waste of time and life. Every one has to look inside themselves. It's really amazing what one can live with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Facts!!!

This is BRILLIANT!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You wonder, "How can I post a story without writing a story?"

You decide to post sentences about what I think and do. You know me so well. You know about my gangbangs and all the fun I have. You know people will read it and if I suffer at all, they will be happy. You could not satisfy me, your wife, but it's all my fault, in your mind. You can't write for shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
STUPID

Just another B.T.B story written by a man that hates women.

ZERO STARS HERE

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You open a document

You type some things. You submit them and you check back in a few days. They're posted. You look at the comments and the score. You would have done a lot better if you had actually written a story. Maybe you should think about posting your whatever this is in letters and transcripts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hey STUPID!!

The Story, If you call it a story was written by a man who loves women but hates "Hot Wife - Cheating Sluts" there is a mile and a half of difference between the two. A woman would be scandalized by the behavior described, while the other group would be so proud of their actions and the disastrous offspring it produced. No wonder crime and evil dominate the world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A very intriguing departure from the usual found here. Thank you for that.

I might have misunderstood, but while this appears to be directed toward women, it is really a universal statement of human weakness and self-deception. But it also implies a premise that adultery is instigated by sexual desire, and opportunity. I wonder how often that is really true, especially for women.

Just to review reality, women can pretty much have all the sex they want. Do you really think a baker drools for a piece of bread, a seamstress covets a new dress, a jokey can't wait to go horseback riding? What you forgot to explore more thoroughly in your story is why a woman cheats. I suspect it is very different than why men cheat. That is why almost all the LW stories focus entirely on sex, because they are written by men, who largely don't understand women. You only have to read the dreck so frequently found here celebrating women as hot wives, swingers, size queens, libertines, promiscuous and shameless. No sane woman embraces such derogatory humiliating desires.

My wife once horse laughed at me when I suggested that our mutual fidelity for over 40 years was due in part to never having the perfect clandestine opportunity with a stunningly beautiful sexy person. She reminded me that, at least for a woman, there are plenty of opportunities with suitable sexy men. Her fidelity had nothing to do with an absence of lust, or temptation, or opportunity. Her fidelity was based entirely on character, and respect, which are formed by virtue and integrity. She taught me, or at least reminded my, why women are better people than men, usually. Without men, civilization would probably not survive. Without women, there would be no civilization.

So while probably in the minority, I found this piece very interesting and worth reading. It will no doubt provide helpful guidance for all the wannabe's writing dreck about women who cheat, who need a checklist of why men think women cheat. But you can get that from a lot of authors, like JPB: Women cheat because they are faithless cruel self-absorbed whores. Next question.

I do think the author is correct about the most important point this story addresses, there are no secrets. Its not a matter of if your adultery will be discovered, but when. I think women cheat less than men because they are more honest with themselves about what they have to lose. When a woman commits adultery, she often has already determined that she doesn't have all that much to lose, anymore, either because the marriage has become of little value, or she has been so spoiled she thinks she will be forgiven. And I suspect she is right.

Thank you for a very thought provoking and interesting piece. And thank you for allowing anonymous comments. I wonder if its mostly people with limited talent, and gumption, who seek limited feedback. But that's a different story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
zzzzzzzzz

This isn't a story. Nor is it erotic

foolscapfoolscapover 6 years ago
Hell, we're all anonymous

but having a nickname with the comment encourages dialogue and growth. There are countless excuses for having and using a user name. In my opinion, all are specious and bunk.

I ignore long unsigned posts as not being worth the time to read if the commenter didn't think it was worth the time to own his/her/it's comments

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
SO FREE WILL IS ONLY FOR THE MULLAH IN YOU

Great bullet writing!

We live in a free will state and just because you object to something or a behavior does not mean it must stop. So go and read what you enjoy. I'm sure there is a web site less objectionable to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sorry, this just isn't good

I won't go into all the reasons why. Judging by the scores, Keith, you are better off sticking with the other genres.

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
Waste of time?

That was my first reaction but possibly there are a few people that might be saved by this manifesto. Basically it applies to all have a desire to do something that others reject. The wife of a serial killer might see the same scenario.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a crap!!

MINUS 5* if possible!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Like like like

If y'all know how to spot words used by females vs males, near 90% of this categpry are written by females. They hold themselves as the 'home maker' rather than a 'home breaker'. Mostly they write what they know personally or through other females about other females they don't know - gossip it is but most is truth. The divorces in the US is mostly initiated by females, not by males. The reasons are that the wife want's out of a marriage to be with another man - and has already been with that other man for some time. Most husbands don't really bother with the small stuff and misses most all the bits and hints even if he knows them and most don't. The real clue to the gender of the writer is to pay attention to the time line, the what happened here and there with whom with or without sex - The normal female has many more friends than the husband so each ends up being spys for each other, making it a bit difficult for a man to cheat and get away with it. And yes, wives help each other to hide what she's doing with whom - especially if the husband work place takes and hour + to work and the same in the reverse. Kids - yes, if a wifey divorces her husband the usual is for the man to move out of the abode and that time is spent introducing her new man to 'her' kids. If a rare occasion happens, in that he does not move out - she always has the help from law enforcement as in lying about his physical battering. Another situation is in the husband might learn what his wifey is doing and eventually doesn't care any more and she doesn't kick him out nor tell him to leave. Most husbands know if he leaves he'll still have to pay all the bills + find a place to live himself and pay for all that cost as well. I could go on and on but won't - except to say that latter is how the husband is raped financially .

VickieTernVickieTernover 6 years ago
The "Anonymous"

of the "A very intriguing departure ..." comment has just redeemed me from contempt for his (or her) namesakes' abilities to discriminate infidelities and various accounts thereof. You've provided a fascinating catalogue of fantasies, fears, motives, desires, responses, rationalizations, and cliches, none extraordinarily subtle but any, taken together, likely to participate with others in one or another extramarital adventure. A handbook for most of the inadequate but credible "loving wife" stories we encounter here, the multitudes of stages and rationalizations of the cliche narratives we all seem to enjoy reading. And no doubt, many real wives and husbands imagine adequate enough. Even though "love" (as in "Loving," as in the category "Loving Wife") is essentially, unavoidably, inescapably, a feeling generated by and directed toward someone else, not by or toward the self endlessly affirmed and celebrated by the women in these infidelity stories.

The old distinction -- and song lyric -- was "Is it love, or infatuation?" We never will know how much of which felt toward whom does participate in any relationship. We know that some species of Primates like Bonobos mate for life, and some like Gorillas mate by attraction to and for each other, and that we derive as they do by "chance variegation" -- imperfectly from both desires and sources. So enjoy the intermix, and -- almost all "Anon" readers but the one cited above -- quit righteously moralizing about it, for whatever Deity's and also for shit's sake!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Want some cheese with that whine?

God bless all the woman who push the bounds of decency and explore their lustful side no matter what their situation is. I love you all and don’t listen to Mr. Bitter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent job

That was different and probably should have been posted in reviews & essays or in Letters & Transcripts , but then , no one would have seen it .

Top Marks from me .

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 6 years ago
Not really a story, but a great contribution to all! 5 stars!

TK, don’t you feel sorry for those who read your plainly stated open letter and still think you meant it as a story?

I see it as a good guide for new and not so new writers, such as myself, to use when writing stories about cheating spouses. One common trait found in many writers here in Lit is the tendency to not development their characters. This is a good resource to help us with that problem. I intend to make use of it. THANKS!

I DO AGREE WITH SOME OTHERS, WHO SAY YOU SHOULD HAVE POSTED ELSEWHERE, BUT AS ONE REMINDED US, NOT MANY WOULD HAVE SEEN IT, MYSELF INCLUDED. IT’S SAD BUT TRUE, LOVING WIVES AND TABOO GARNER MOST OF THIS SITES VIEWERS, SO I’M GLAD YOU POSTED IN THE “WRONG PLACE.”

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The Problem

is that this could have been written in a much more even tone of voice. It comes off as if his wife cheated and left him a few months ago and the shrink had him write everything out.

Notice, too, that the snipes increased in frequency as the piece continued. Methinks it's gonna take time to get the betrayal out of his heart. One doesn't like to get personal with the author, but.....

So, that might be a skill to develop. Take out the personal and explore more in the ideal world. In the end it's more effective. It speaks with more authority. My 2¢.

Thank you for your efforts.

notredame43notredame43over 6 years ago
it said an open letter... oh and anon cheese and wine read the end

pretty well thought out. change words and applies to men too. to that ass who states women should " embrace their lustful side no matter what". i hope you're single, sterile, and far from people. we've enough sociopathic trash around, you're redundant

Iamcurious999Iamcurious999over 6 years ago
A Word to the Wise...

There are many excellent observations in this story, but the very women (and men), who need this advice most desperately will be the last foolish miscreants to understand or to heed it. Treat your marriage and spouse, like gold, treat your "lovers" like a candy bar-sweet, but at most, a momentary pleasure.

Iamcurious999Iamcurious999over 6 years ago
A Five Star Favorite!

This certainly deserves five stars.

shareher4funshareher4funover 6 years ago
A one star waste!

I’d give you zero stars if I could.

TheKeithTheKeithover 6 years agoAuthor
Hornet's nest

Looks like I liked over a barnet's nest. Thank you all, as it was intended.

Could one of the female readers of Literotica write a similar story-list, from the female perspective toward the male?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One star

Author ; Go to church , believe in a fairy tale and most of all stop boring us here with shitty stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another illiterate WHORE posting cuck SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You nailed it!

The moronymous creeps who say "cuck shit" to this well thought out essay must be brain dead. How can they think you are saying anything positive about the lying slut with her drooling cunt?

The only problem I see with your write up is that the cheating cunts of our world will never recognize themselves in what you wrote or if they do they'll disregard your words as "mansplaining". There is an excuse for every sin under heaven.

I acknowledge the necessity of forgiveness but there are limits to everything.

What tears at my heart the most is the lies about "I love you the most" when their calculated cruelty is shredding the real man. The I love yous at that point are more accurately said as "I love the security you give me, you schmuck ".

YouamiYouamiover 6 years ago
Spot on like a fricking Laser!

A forceful yet accurate argument for potentially slipping wives to contemplate before acting. Well stated!

TheKeithTheKeithover 6 years agoAuthor
Ultra nasty commenting

This was a sex-themed story. As such, it is a work of fiction. For those who still want wall-to-wall ultra-graphic sex on every page, complete with violence, murder and ‘burnt bitches,’ I ask that you get a life. For those who are easily offended because I didn’t write exactly what you wanted to read, I’ll say the same thing.

I also observe that the people expressing the worst, nasty, most virulent comments have—with few exceptions—either posted as ‘anonymous’ or have never published a story under their screen names. Reading such comments is pointless.

Before you comment this way again, might I suggest you submit a tale of your own, thus ‘walking a mile in my shoes’ and seeing how others react to your written words.

notredame43notredame43over 5 years ago
whats the deal with the stupid and nasty comments???

I mean seriously there isnt a BIT of apologetic soft soap BS in here. Its a letter stating why they shouldnt cheat and what wretches they are for doing it. Alot of Keiths stuff im not that keen on but THIS is really good. Seriously some of yall need therapy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Utility And Futility

Great thanks to the writer for this. I believe an earlier comment of mine said something about the value of a more even tone of voice, etc.

I pity the young doomed marriages of today. There are a ton of things stacked against you. It's definitely arguable that state sponsored interference has fucked up an awful lot.

People are too dense to see why coddling women in the courts is a bad idea. They would rather whine about child support. If things were dialed back it wouldn't even take one single generation for women to start keeping their legs closed.

Thirty plus years of marriage here and I can say one thing that has not been said yet in this thread:

The key element that keeps a marital relationship in great shape is Imagination.

For all you younguns out there: if you make it a habit to take time out every day to think nice thoughts about your wife and to never ever forget to appreciate what she does for you and to always Say Thank You for these things (ie, not turn into an ingrate) then the air between you will always have that ideal quality to it. There will always be something uplifting there for the both of you.

This is not a natural condition. You really do need to Learn this behavior. It's a smart and helpful strategy to keep things percolating between you. Just keep trying and you will see. It works.

Also, you need to hold your tongue and never say mean things to your spouse. That will sink your ship faster than a torpedo.

Early marital feeling will fade. It's supposed to. That's how it works. But you're not supposed to be a slovenly thoughtless moron. You're supposed to feed the fire with your Imagination. Then you will have the power to keep your marriage in shape.

Sorry for the Preach.

ps Men, if you fast 16 hrs a day it GUSHES testosterone into your system. It is absolutely blatant obvious. It's like being a teenager again (I'm almost sixty). And please stop being a couch walrus and get active. Ok I'm done :)))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What a great story!

The easiest thing to do in life is justifying your own actions to yourself.

A man is arrested. The police officer asks him why he shot that old woman.

The guy responds with "She wouldn't give me her purse".

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Another

Another whore awakens to her true self.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Needs to be handed out to every couple applying for a marriage license!!!

.

5+++++/5!

pummel187pummel187about 2 years ago

Couldn't have said it better SWAMP DONKEY.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I would also like to comment on how well this author encapsulated the ideas surrounding wives who cheat. When I caught my first wife having a fling, we had been married eight years, and we're talking about having a kid once we reached our 10th anniversary. We were both very busy with our careers oh, and we wanted to have a little bit more fun before we settle down with children. Needless to say I was very shocked that my wife would cheat on me since other than traveling for days a month for my business, we pretty much screwed 7 days a week. She definitely was not suffering from a shortage of cock. I decided to do a little research while I was talking to my divorce attorney oh, and this flame that I discovered was actually the fourth one that my wife had over the course of the last 3 years of our marriage.

Appropriate steps were taken to get video and audio proof of my wife's transgression, and then I hit her with the divorce. Since the house we lived in was mine from before the marriage and my company that I work for was actually the one that I started was covered by a Family Trust as well as my investments oh, there was really no Financial downside to me staying married to the cheating s***. Of course my wife was desperate to stay married to me oh, but I really wasn't interested and keeping a cheating hoe in my house. Six months after the divorce petition have been entered in at the courthouse, I was a free man, and three years later I met my second wife who we have been very happily married for the last 33 years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WOW!! This author sounds like a guy that's been there, had the experience and remembered well. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked it, and it a lot of the usual talking points in most of the Loving Wives/Cheating Wives stories in this forum. The author forgot the big one though..."we need to talk". The 4 words that strike fear into any man.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Brilliant. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous