All Comments on 'Open Relationship'

by Lithewords

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I cannot stand 'stories' where ...

... the writer pretends that the Reader is/was a participant.

I know I was not there/did not take part so the entire 'story' is completely unbelievable.

With no possibility of any part of it being believable, the entire 'story' is just an exercise in wasting time and effort!!

LithewordsLithewordsover 8 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comment about unbelievability– in the future I'll try to keep that in mind :)

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 8 years ago
Not unbelievable

Disagree with Anon! Put myself in the story. Loved it. Lithewords, you can't please everyone! Write what you feel! There will always be those that like it and those that do not. Life is like that. 5 stars.Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keep writing (first comment here)

I don't know if it's the girl I was thinking about (who happen to have small tits but no ponytail) or only your writing skills but I loved that little story. And I'm not usually that turned on by oral sex... But here there was more to it : complicity, warmth, friendship and lust. All the playful dialogue of the charcters help make it more believable and help to relate to the character (can't tell for the ladies but I know I can relate to a story written from a female point of view as well so it doesn't really put anyone out of it). I frankly think you should stick to that style of writing (first person and few détails about people involved instead of the '... was 5'2 and blond with blue eyes and c-cup...' that we see too often).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous