All Comments on 'Open Relationship Fail Pt. 01'

by BigVic77

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Need

We most definitely need more cuck stories here. Even if we get them from Australia.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Multiple chapters less than a page

If you're going for more than a flash story, other than an introductory piece, why not take time to build your main characters so people might care a little. On the other side in the same update there was a 25 pager. It's about balance.

YouamiYouamiabout 5 years ago
Wrong category!!!

BV77

Your submission was clearly miscategoried in the Loving Wives genre. As it is obviously a cuckold/wimp storyline it should be tagged as a Fetish tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Too long . . .

The story might have been one to promote reflection on the reader's part --- if it had stopped with the sentence "I soon found out how stupid I was."

Then, when the standard weak plot devices came in -- getting drunk and using drugs -- the rest was wearily predictable.

I keep scanning these 'open relationship' stories wondering if I'll see one that disproves the thesis that 'a committed relationship' and an 'open relationship' are mutually exclusive emotional, mental (and spiritual too) states of being. Perhaps there's an exception? If there is, I'd like to know how two committed people bring it about.

reginainthebuttreginainthebuttabout 5 years ago
Five stars

I found this very erotic. Would love to hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Just don't marry

The ungreatful wench!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
BTB

Then dump her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
18 year olds who get their own place

With no real source of education or work and have adult conversations of “open” relationships.

It’s not a relationship, they’re just dating. And what 18 year old is throwing a huge party and has invited at least one criminal from a gang that involves sex trafficking, drugs, extortion, and worse? And who “smirks” when they see a friend looking for his girlfriend knowing she’s cheating on him with another dude?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
more LW garbage

1*-nothing more needs to be said

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sucker

What a fool.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My beautiful girlfriend........

Why the hell did you post this garbage in the LOVING WIVES section? They aren't married. He isn't a cuckold. He's just another dumb ass stoner with a slut for a girlfriend. The good news? It costs nothing to dump a girlfriend. He must have still been stoned when they got home. Only an idiot or someone that was impaired would touch his girlfriend with a ten foot pole. I wonder how many diseases she now has? Ugly story of stupidity and abuse.

No stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yes!

There is such a dearth of cuck stories from closeted faggots in LW. It's about time someone stepped up to unleash his inner girly-man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

just another stupid cuck toss the bitch to the curb and get the hell out don't be a wimp and keep the whore

patilliepatillieabout 5 years ago
Its just a girlfriend

and it is so hot taking her after she is filled by another. That is what hot sluts are for!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Now .....

Two more with Aids - bet she could infect dozens with her toxic c..t ! Way to go slag!!

muncher354muncher354about 5 years ago
Lmfao these comments

Apparently if your girlfriend has permission to swing, she must immediately have aids or an STD. Clearly these people delusional. Since the title is open relationship fail, I'm guessing the dude does not get laid much with other women while somehow the girl fucks a ton of dudes. Maybe she even gets gangbanged.

KingBandorKingBandorabout 5 years ago
Why do people assume you automatically get STDs any time you cheat?

Oh, I get it... Cheating causes STDs. That explains it. Sorry for my stupidity. I should have know that.

kB

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 5 years ago
'Seem I'm missing something here...

Yes, yes, this story is in the wrong category, but whatever - it isn't my issue here.

Title of this tale is "Open Relationship Fail", and its MC even said, on its second paragraph, how stupid he turned out to be to suggest such a thing... yet, at the end of it all, he seemed quite OK about being cuckolded. So, as I said before, am I missing something here? Should we expect the regret the author mentioned throughout the start of his story to show up in later parts?

Also, what kind of idiot keeps asking for an open relationship without having at least some 'prospects' lined up to be 'open' about? Of course his girlfriend will have way more opportunities then him - that's all the overwhelming majority of open relationships goes - so, at a bare minimum, anyone suggesting such a thing should know at least a couple of persons they're looking to mess around with. Hell, Jenny didn't even look for Ash, and it wasn't even her idea!

By the way, when a story is this short, might as well write the second part with it... but, given the way it was written, it sure looks like the author himself is not too sure where he wants to go, with this effort.

But we can all make guesses... and it goes without saying that I only expect this new 'openness' to go on strictly on Jenny's part, for as long as she bothers staying with her dumb boyfriend. You know, the expected cuck nonsense... as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
He likes the jealously feelings

Watching me with a different man causes my cuck 's stomach to upheave... He love that but now cuck gets seconds and he loves my slippery pussy

BigVic77BigVic77about 5 years agoAuthor
Jeez!

Some serious insecurities on display in some of these comments. Can’t wait to publish part 2. Heads might explode...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
@Youami RE: wrong category

You are such a dick. This is definitely the CORRECT category as its about a girlfriend/wife who has sex with someone other than boyfriend/husband. That is what this entire category is all about. Just because you have some ridiculous Hangul about that, doesn't mean you have to be such a total dick to authors here. If you don't care for these stories you have three choices....write your own, go to another category or simply shut the fuck up. Easy.

OPrimeOPrimeabout 5 years ago
Yes, you are sick

A real sad story about confused feelings, the guy is a wimp and the girl is creating a blueprint for future disrespect.

TajfaTajfaabout 5 years ago
18 and already in a sad relationship

At 18 I would have thought Jenny would have been more than enough for him. If he wanted to see other girls he could have split up and moved on.

I just don't see someone that young wanting to share his lovely girlfriend. Also as far as std's are concerned it is true that not everyone will become infected due to casual sex but with so many deadly diseases out there it doesn't make sense to take chances.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Stupid as they come 😂

Putrid rabbit brain cunt and sissy seconds creampie lover cuck, down the shit creek without a paddle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good work

Best part is having the wife being inseminated by another guy

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 5 years ago
How romantic...

Those two crazy kids should get married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yet Another One !

Yet another cuck story !

Should this not be in the fetish section and why oh why do these stories keep popping up !

I have no desire to see my parnter fucked by another bloke and if did she would a P45 and he will have my fist in his face !

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaabout 4 years ago
Ask and you shall receive

Too young to get married... He said it was ok, so she is going to cuckold him. What a dumb ass. I see a divorce coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Perfect

Next time he goes looking for her he’ll hear her first then see her with her dress pushed up and a thick Blackman between her legs. Driving a big black dick into her as his friends egg him on telling him they want their turn on the slut. He’ll feel faint as he watches her cum from hearing them calling her filthy names as she looks up at all the blackmen waiting their turn and just closes her eyes as the next one climbs on her and she moans as he drives deep into her saying he loves sweet young white cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I am an idiot and I want the world to know.

This seems to be the mantra for the fools who write stories like this. The other being, "I'm more into my drugs and being high, than I am experiencing a relationship...".

Happy to know the genetics have stopped with "you".

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another superb story... both very arousing and entirely credible, and quite moving too. I love the way you capture the exquisite ambivalence you felt as your watched Jenny being mounted by another man....

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very good story and very erotic. No issue as BigVic77 stared up front a preview. Like the thoughts of MC as he sees Jenny and Ash going at it. Very well written. Forget the trolls and keep writing

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Kolejna opowieść dla chorych umysłowo, po części komentarzy widać ze jest ich coraz więcej. Choroba czyni postępy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigVic77@BigVic77
Australian bloke, fancies himself as some sort of scribe, who has fun and titillation writing (hopefully) erotic stories - some true, some fanciful.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES