Open Season

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the hell is going on?" she said out-loud to no one in particular, putting her hands on her hips and staring at her unresponsive team.

"Oh, yes," a voice rang out from the back. Nicole heard a ball drop and turned around. Her jaw dropped as she saw the ball rolling away from Erin, the tall and muscular All-State server, whose hands were both moving rapidly under her shorts.

"Erin, what are you doing?" Nicole hissed, hoping to keep her voice down so the other girls wouldn't notice, but Erin didn't care.

"So fucking good," she said breathlessly, smiling as she fingered herself openly for the other girls to see.

"So fucking good," Sheila parroted, sliding her own fingers under her shorts and moaning as she started stroking herself. The rest of the girls followed suit, some stripping first, some pulling their shorts down to their knees, but all of them pleasuring themselves with the same reckless abandon. Nicole watched, mouth hanging open in shock,

As she watched all the girls succumb to their pleasure, shedding the rest of their clothes and groping themselves, Nicole felt her own body growing even warmer, felt a tingling between her legs and am increasing heaviness in her mind. Her hands began sliding up to her own ample chest.

"Nooooo," she whimpered, trying to stop herself, but it was like her hands weren't her own anymore. Her body trembled as she tried to fight her urges, but as soon as her finger tips stroked her sensitive nipples she arched her back and let out a long, needy moan. All sense of modesty and awareness was forgotten, replaced with an aching thirst for pleasure.

Nicole slunk to the ground, groping both her breasts and mewling like a cat in heat. She slipped her top and sports bra off and toyed with both her nipples, rocking her hips back and forth needily. Her moans joined the sounds of the rest of her team as her eyes glazed over and she surrendered to the programming.

"Two for two today," Dan thought happily as he watched the fruits of his second hypnosis device work perfectly in the last twenty minutes. Most of the women were on their backs, hips thrusting into the air as they finger-fucked themselves to climax.

"Shame I'm only approved for three," Dan thought to himself as he watched the hoard of hypnotized hotties cum again and again. He approached the group, appraising the woman before making his choices.

"That's some impressive pull you just made, kid," came a voice from further up the stands. Dan's heart dropped and he whipped his head around. There were two men sitting in the stands watching him, the same two men that had brought in Margaret earlier. Slumped in the row below them was the blonde he had dealt with before getting to the music, completely zonked out. The older of the two, Gregory, spoke up again.

"So how was this going to go down, turn them all into sex-craved bimbos and fuck them all here on the court?" he asked, hand on his wand.

"No, not at all!" Dan replied, realizing how awful this looked. "It's not what it looks like!"

"Oh fuck, yes, fuck my pretty pussy," Kelsea moaned as she teased her clit. The Wardens looked at Dan skeptically.

"Ok, admittedly that was awful timing," Dan conceded, "yeah, it made them all horny and robbed inhibitions, but once the music starts winding down it makes them forget this ever even happened. It installs a trigger phrase I can activate only while the file is still playing, but I was only going to chose three, I swear!"

"And the professor?" the younger one said pointing back to the blonde sleeping in the stands.

"Ask her," Dan said quickly, "she was going to catch me and call someone so I just dropped her and tried to make her make sure no one interrupted me, that's all, I swear."

"That would explain why she practically tried to fight us to stop us from coming in," the younger one said. Dan was grateful that he was putting it together, but Gregory seemed less convinced. Dan reached into his pocket and pulled out a copy of his code on a thumb drive and handed it over.

"Here, this is a copy of the whole code, you can check it against the one in the room above us, take both, erase them, I don't care, just please double check, I don't want to lose my license on opening day!"

Dan practically thrust the drive into his hands, and Gregory took a deep breath and then sighed, nodding.

"Alright, kid, let me call this one in..."

Dan's let out a long-held breath and he tried to relax. He tried to remind himself he had nothing to worry about as long as they properly investigated the file.

The call felt like an eternity, and Gregory kept a good poker face from a distance throughout the call. Dan looked to the younger Warden, who seemed to be struggling between maintaining professionalism and staring at the writhing mass of women.

"I swear to god, I was only going to keep it at three... what do you think is going to happen?"

"I'm really not sure," he replied, "but even if you were, this kind of feels like gaming the system," he said, gesturing to the naked athletes, bodies glistening with sweat. "What's to stop anyone else from grabbing a few tags for an hour of fun and trying to throw them back in the wild?"

Dan was about to argue that he hadn't even touched them, but he nodded slowly, admitting to himself that the Warden had a point. Dan just decided to keep quit while he awaited his sentencing. After another minute or two Gregory put his phone away.

"Alright, here's the deal, Dan," he said as he approached. "The audio was analyzed and everything you said checked out, you won't be losing your license."

"Oh, thank god," Dan said, exhaling hard, "thank you so much, this would-"

"Don't thank me yet," the Gregory said, cutting him off. "While the intent wasn't there, this was still pretty reckless and it's undeniable that you've pushed the limits of tagging to get a free show here, so here's what's going to happen; We are suspending one of your tags for two weeks to see if you can keep yourself in line, any other infractions and you lose the other two on the spot, and you instantly go on probation for next year."

"Oh, alright," Dan said a little down.

"Would you prefer you lose all of them while watching your friends hump their way through the other 5,000 women on campus for the next month? That was the other option kid," he said, and Dan quickly shook his head. "Look on the bright side, you're still walking out of here with two ladies and you can add another in two weeks if you keep up a clean hunt, now pick so we can get out of here, the next class rush is in less than an hour and we need to keep the quad from turning into a bacchanal."

Dan quickly went into the sea of orgasming students and located the captain.

"It's Nicole, right?" Dan asked, leaning down in front of the writhing raven-haired stunner. She looked at him and nodded, unable to do much else in her sexual haze. Dan smiled and pressed his thumb to the center of her forehead, instantly her eyes regained clarity and locked on to his.

"Theses are the eyes of your Master," Dan said, clearly and confidently. Nicole gasped, then her features softened and her body relaxed, her hands falling limp to her sides as her body finally settled.

"And I am happy to serve him in every way he desires," she responded with a dazed smile. He took another moment to find Sheila, the petite Hispanic girl, and repeated the process. He then ordered them to put their clothes back on, then escorted them out of the room.

As Dan left the gym with a new adoring slave on each arm, Gregory took a seat on the stands and put his feet up. The younger Warden looked at him perplexed.

"Shouldn't we turn off the music and deprogram them?" he asked, but the older man just reached into his pocket and pulled out a candy bar.

"We get a ten minute break every shift, Dean, might as well take it right now and enjoy the show," he said with a smile. Dean looked from him and then to the sex-crazed girls on the floor, unsure. Then two girls, the busty blonde Kelsea and a thin redhead who were so close they were practically spooning, began stroking each other's bodies. They quickly began passionately kissing as their hands explored each other, and Kelsea screamed out in ecstasy as the redhead's fingers slipped inside her glistening pussy. Dean made up his mind, taking a seat next to his partner.

"Yeah, you're right," he said with a smile, "besides, it would be rude not the let

12