All Comments on 'Open Top Driving'

by pleasureclicks

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
jehu47jehu47over 2 years ago

Great story of a first experience. Nicely written and very descriptive.

yowseryowserover 2 years ago

Lovely tale

Those early same-sex experiences are so arousing. Nerves, excitement, illicit powerful climaxes. Those hitchhiking adventures were sweet. Nicely told.

pleasureclickspleasureclicksover 2 years agoAuthor

@yowser

@jehu47

thanks for reading, and taking time to comment... this is a chapter from my Chronicles of a Debauched Mind series, which I will eventually post once they are re-edited... written from experience, but embellished slightly for better reading...

Riki1942Riki1942over 2 years ago

I love your story! I have had a lot of sex, but hooking up unexpectedly and out of the blue is something I fantasize about quite often.

pleasureclickspleasureclicksover 2 years agoAuthor

@Riki1942

thanks for the comment and glad you liked the story... have to agree that sometimes it's the unexpected meetings that give the greatest pleasure...

ptscuriousptscuriousover 2 years ago

An enjoyable brief tale which from personal experience I find easy to believe is based on real events, unfortunately I passed up on a few opportunities with such random encounters in my youth, however now I have the wisdom of age and no feeling of guilt and shame I never pass on the opportunity to get my lips round a Hard Cock.

Thank for posting and I look forward to reading more of your work in the future.

pleasureclickspleasureclicksover 2 years agoAuthor

@ptscurious... Hi… thanks to passing by, taking time reading what obviously struck a note with you and for commenting... I have sent you a more detailed reply via your contact tab…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpleasureclicks@pleasureclicks
Australia A mature debauched old fart that likes reading and writing erotica... love to meet local ladies between 40 and 65, especially pre-op trans ladies {not CD’s, huge difference}, who enjoys physical contact with a tactile older man, a companion, someone I can talk to an...

story TAGS