Open Up...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Good bitch... She says then releases the spreader bar and restraints. Now go shower and return here.

I remove the mask and go to the shower. I took a very long time and mistress did not bother me.

I come out and mistress is sitting on the bed with restraints and a ball gag. Ok now before bed we must teach your mouth to stay open. One hour after use this goes in for an hour and after you wake up it goes in for an hour got it. This spreader bar and restraints will keep you in position for that hour ass up face down so you get used to being on your knees and your ass up for my use. Remember when that day comes for your hole to be trained, it will not be an easy day. You will deepthroat every strapon first then you will take them hard up that hole, got it.

Now go to the wall bend over standing up and spread your cheeks, and stay that way till i say.

So did you enjoy cumming? Yes mistress.

Good cause i will end every day that i want to let you cum that way, and you never ever cum without a cock in your mouth got it.

Tell me your hole is mine, to please train your hole......

Good bitch as she snaps a picture. That's for your profile. Before your hole is properly trained. I have several girlfriends and they will all get to use your holes. But you must first be trained, tell me that's what you want.

Ok now turn around get on your knees and stroke your cock. Shut your eyes imagine those cocks you deepthroated tonight pounding your hole. Imagine them in your throat.. Don't cum... Tell me do you want to cum?? Ohh yes mistress please. Tell me you want my cock. Tell me you want more cock in your throat.. Don't cum tell me you will suck cock for me, you will deepthroat cock. Ohh please mistress let me cum please. No stop...

Now get over here bitch. There now get on the bed put your head off the edge and stroke your cock. Watch me put this strapon on keep stroking tell me when your close and don't stop. Ohh mistress so close, now open up bitch and as i begin to cum she pushes her cock down my throat not stopping while i gag just holding it there. Oh yes good bitch. When i pull out thank me for fucking your throat.

Ohh mistress thank you, now turn over hands behind your back. Then she puts the ankle restraints and wrist restraints on and bends me over ass up and the spreader bar over my ankles and ties the wrists and ankles to it. Then puts a ball gag in my mouth and leaves me there for at least an hour.

Good bitch she says as she releases me and removes the ball gag. Now go to bed big day tomorrow.

12