Wife's Creampie-Eating Fantasy

Story Info
Husband Makes Creampie For Wife's First Lesbian Experience.
2.1k words
4.59
8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While reading Literotica together and sharing our own sexual fantasies, my husband and I find a very intriguing story about a wife eating her first creampie.

"I would like to try that," I confess, despite having no previous lesbian experiences or inclinations.

From this first admission, our fantasy evolves into the story I am about to share with my fellow Literotica readers.

Enjoy!

=====

I was not ogling her, well, OK, maybe I was, but no more so than all of the men and most of the women at the gym. Her body is perfect and her Dalmatian-print tights fit her the way all women only wish theirs fit, like they were sprayed on, showing no VPL, visible-panty-line, in the back, and no camel-toe in the front, and yes, I looked for both, studiously. She has a beautiful face and a shapely figure, with the right amount of everything in all of the right places, the kind of body one would just love to hold and hug and squeeze and melt into. She could single-handedly double the gym's membership just by standing in front of the entrance in her tights and black sports-bra. But there is no other reason for me to take notice of her, or so I tell myself, except that I have never before felt lust for a member of my own gender, and I am enamored. Sometimes I cut my own work-outs short just to be in the locker-room with her, for the chance to catch a glimpse of her walking to or from the shower, and the hope that she might accidentally leave an article of clothing behind.

Although I am admittedly taken by this woman, and we see each other fairly regularly at the gym and in the locker room, we have not advanced our familiarity to what one could call friendship. We have spoken a few times, mostly small talk and meaningless pleasantries, but we have not exchanged names. A lot of people at the gym are like that. My husband and I secretly call her "Perdita" after the female Dalmatian in the Disney movie, because of her printed tights that fit her so alluringly.

One time she asked me to spot for her as she bench-pressed a set of 110 pounds, and as I watched her pump the iron, with her legs spread slightly on the bench, I could not take my eyes off of her crotch. As I mentioned, there was no camel-toe whatsoever, unfortunately. I tried to match her with a set of my own at 110 pounds, but could only manage a few reps before she had to bail me out, smiling radiantly as she praised my effort. We spoke a couple of times about meeting for fruit smoothies at a nearby juice bar, but that has yet to happen.

So when my husband mentioned her as a possible subject of my creampie fantasy, I was already a step ahead of him! To think she would not only agree to our plan, but also insist on reciprocating, made me dripping wet before her hot lips and tongue even touched my yearning flesh!

Another fantasy I have is that one day she walks into my shower stall, and, with body wash and sponges, we get to know each other very well. That is, very well indeed!

Orgasm after orgasm as I think that scenario through! Maybe it will be my next Literotica story.

But I digress...

Getting back to my creampie fantasy, for now I will just call the object of my forbidden passion Perdita, since I don't know her real name. And because this is my story, I will skip past the part where my husband and I invite her to join us for dinner at our home, and to be creampied and eaten for dessert.

Who could resist such an invitation?

=====

Perdita arrives at the agreed-upon time, looking like something I would definitely want to eat, her toned arms and legs complimented by a sleeveless blouse and medium-length pleated skirt, with a bottle of white wine, chilled, in one of those over-the-shoulder cooler-bags. I notice right away she is not wearing a bra, I always pay attention to such details, and the strap that hangs over her shoulder splits her perfect breasts magnificently. She hugs me as she enters our home, and her hot breath on my neck and her erect nipples betray her arousal as we embrace.

I have some plates of Chinese carry-out spread around on our dining-room table, and my husband pours the wine as Perdita displays her skill with chop-sticks.

Conversation is minimal as we slowly pick at our food, obviously thinking about the main course fifteen feet away in our bedroom.

"Are you ready for some dessert?" she finally asks as she sets her chop-sticks onto her plate, looks directly into my eyes and winks, her tongue slowly moistening her upper lip from one corner of her seductive mouth to the other.

I stand up so quickly I almost knock my chair over!

"Darling, you are the dessert!" I remind her, setting my own chop-sticks down and dabbing my mouth with my napkin. I think I may have already started to drool!

She smiles that same reassuring smile as when I attempted to impress her with my bench-press prowess, then excuses herself and steps into our bathroom.

I exchange a glance with my husband, who has been mostly quiet thus far and seems enthralled with the sparks of electricity passing between Perdita and me, as we watch her skirt move with her shapely figure. There is no VPL to be seen, and it takes only a moment for this to capture my already exuberant imagination.

He kisses me gently on the lips and asks quietly, "Are you sure about this?"

"Oh yeah," I nod, obsequiously clearing the table as he walks into our bedroom.

Perdita emerges from our bathroom wearing nothing but a smile and looking magnificent, and climbs into the middle of our king-size bed, pulling the covers up to her chin.

My mouth gets dry, my tongue hard, and my panties moist just looking at her perfect body! Soon I will be ravaging every inch of it, and I can hardly wait!

My husband sits on the edge of the bed, removing his shoes, as Perdita looks at me with lustful eyes and pats the bedspread next to herself invitingly, in the universal gesture for, "Come hither, ye."

I am only too eager to comply!

I lay down on top of the covers next to her, and she leans over and kisses my neck, then helps me out of my clothes.

By this time, my husband is also dressed for the occasion, that is to say, undressed and at full-mast, and we all get under the covers.

Perdita spreads her legs as my husband takes his position on top of her. Then she finds my hand and puts it on my husband's most vital organ, helping me guide him home.

That was a nice touch on Perdita's part, as I had not thought much about what it would be like to watch my husband have sex with another woman, but the excitement I feel about getting to eat my first creampie overwhelms any feelings of jealousy that might have been otherwise present.

As my husband begins dutifully pumping in and out of her beautiful vagina, Perdita squeezes my hand and moans softly, her breathing indicating that she is getting close to the edge. Soon my husband's breathing and moaning tell the same story, and before much longer he unloads a torrent of filling for my first creampie.

I duck my head under the bed-covers and suck my husband clean as he withdraws from Perdita's tunnel of love, noting my first taste of another woman's vaginal juices.

Indescribably delicious!

Then I kiss Perdita on the mouth and whisper, "Thank-you!"

"Darling, you haven't even opened your present yet!" she whispers in a husky voice, then uses both hands to move my head slowly down her anatomy, allowing me to kiss and nibble her all the way to her prize.

Her legs are wet and slippery with a combination of my husband's semen and her own love juice, which I lick, kiss, and suck as I move my attention to the object of my lustful desire. I bury my face in her wet vagina, entering her as deeply as possible with my eager tongue while alternately licking her labia and sucking her clitoris, as copious amounts of my husband's fresh semen fill my mouth and drip down my chin.

As I enjoy my first creampie, licking and nibbling every part of Perdita's anatomy within reach of my hungry mouth, I give little thought to the pleasure she might be receiving until her breathing quickens, her legs clamp tightly around my busy face, and she succumbs to her second orgasm of the night, and her first at the hands, or, rather, lips and tongue of another woman.

The sexy, wicked, naughty feeling of giving another woman an orgasm soon has me quivering deep inside of my own loins, and my first orgasm of the evening follows Perdita's almost immediately. She pulls my face up to hers for a deep, breathless kiss when she realizes we have just shared our first mutual orgasm. Her kiss feels wonderful!

Nibbling my way back down Perdita's svelte body, I cup the flesh of her backside with both hands and lick, suck, and swallow as much of my husband's semen and her own copious output as I can extract from her hot vagina. Then, using the tip of my tongue, I trace a stream along the space between her legs and briefly explore her third sexy orifice.

This elicits a giggle from Perdita, who rubs my head lovingly as she arches her back to give me better access.

When I feel I have lavishly scrutinized Perdita's female anatomy with my lips and tongue and eaten as much of my husband's creampie as possible, I plant several passionate kisses on her beautiful vagina and nuzzle my way back up her smooth body to her face.

After embracing me and exploring my mouth with her tongue, Perdita rolls both of us over and sits on my face, an unexpected highlight among an evening of highlights, allowing gravity to help my eager tongue extract the last of her exquisite creampie. She shakes as her third orgasm of the night releases another deluge of vaginal secretions, which I ruthlessly gobble down with the final remnants of my husband's semen.

I kiss her delicious womanhood tenderly and then join her in a sitting position at the head of our bed.

"That was amazing!" I whisper into her ear, flicking her earlobe with the tip of my creampie-devouring tongue.

"You sure know what you're doing down there!" she whispers breathlessly. "Was that really your first creampie?"

Her arm is around my shoulder with our heads resting together.

"Hopefully my first of many!" I reply, squeezing her naked body closer to mine.

"I can't wait to eat my first creampie!" she whispers in her husky voice, then playfully kicks my husband, who is still under our bedspread with a perfect tent pitched between his legs, and adds, "Unless you're too tired!"

Perdita proves to be every bit as adept with her tongue as she was with her chop-sticks, and helps me achieve several more orgasms as she licks, sucks, nibbles, and eats her first creampie. She even insists I straddle her face, as she had mine, to allow gravity to help the final drops of my husband's precious semen slide into her hungry mouth.

When she is finished eating her first creampie, she kisses me on the lips and asks if I would like to cuddle with her, and it feels so comfortable and yet very sexy to continue our intimacy. As we hold each other affectionately, she is like a vulnerable child, and I feel a deep, protective and endearing love for her. With her head nestled peacefully on my chest, her breathing slows, and she reaches one hand down and rests it between my legs, skillfully tracing my labial folds with her fingertips. A minute later, I respond by doing the same. She looks up at me, smiles, and kisses my breast, then closes her eyes and enters me with one skilled finger.

Naturally I reciprocate!

As they say, one thing leads to another, and after a few slow, passionate kisses, we roll ourselves into a sixty-nine position and spend the rest on the night nuzzling and tasting each other, eventually falling asleep in that position, creampies in our bellies, and faces buried exactly where our erotic dreams will soon carry us...