All Comments on 'Open Your Mind to Something New'

by Dazman

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Dark_StormDark_Stormover 4 years ago
Great story, but...

I'm struggling to understand the vehement animosity Lyndon and his bum chums had for "Teresa"/Samantha. Seems like quite the double standard to me. The whole "You can fuck me, blow me, cum in my ass or mouth, but it's only "gay" if you kiss me or talk about it afterwards" thing is ludicrous.

And while I enjoyed this story a lot, neither in this one, nor in the "Friends" prequel were there any actual scenes involving golden showers, other than in the watched porno scene in "Friends". Lots of talk about it, but nothing ever happened between the stories' main participants. I found that to be a bit disappointing. I expected more kink when Sam said she had " a great many things" to show Jason, but it seemed to be just your generic suck & fuck in the end (no pun intended). Perhaps there were further, kinkier adventures with Samantha that we could read about?

Lastly, there seems to be a gap in this story arc. We've had the first time with Lyndon and now the time with Samantha, but what's missing are the encounters with Lyndon's buddies that came in between (again, no pun intended). Were they one-on-one acts or multi-partner fuck & suck fests?

CardigorCardigorabout 4 years ago
I like the series

Actually quite exactly what I was looking for. Only downside being that the stories aren't gathered so I have to go through the library to look for the next, that's how I came to read the third first and then one and two.

Keep up your writing.

BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

Sounds wonderful very good writing you got *5* from me and thanks for writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDazman@Dazman
Many of my stories I have posted here have a basis in fact; events that have happened but have since been embellished, expanded and extended to make them what they are. Many of the resulting stories are fantasies that could have become reality but for the choices that either I...