Opening a Lot of Doors

Story Info
A wife pushes her husband's boundaries.
4.9k words
4.56
23.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been reading Literotica for so many years now. Honestly I prefer erotica over any other type of adult entertainment. There are even some things I'll read that I would never watch. This is my first submission and even though it's a little long I still hope you like it. I'll warn you up front though it involves depictions of group sex, a slutty wife and a fair amount of bi male content. Hey, I can't help what makes my dick hard. If it's not your thing I get it. But if that's the case you might want to pass, right now.

I love it when my wife gets a little tipsy. That's when she stops being a wife and a mother and reverts back to being my girlfriend. The passionate sexpot, who'd show up at my apartment wearing just a rain coat and fuck me heels. The experimental girl who was down to try new things. Not the mom with 2 kids and a million worries weighing her down, all that melts away when she has a few glasses of champagne.

That voice in many women's heads that won't go away, the voice that men don't have or ignore when their dick's get hard. The one that tells them you can't be sexy, you're a mom, or one of the kids could burst into the bedroom any moment, or the house isn't clean, the laundry's isn't put away, I have to get up early in the morning or what are we going to cook for dinner tonight?

Men have it easy, the blood we'd need in our brains for those thoughts is occupied elsewhere. At least for my wife when she's tipsy that voice disappears or at least fades enough she's able to tune it out for a while. Don't get me wrong she doesn't need to be drunk to have sex but when she's got a little buzz going the words that come out of her mouth and the things she does in bed are some of my favorite sexual memories. And last night's session opened a lot of doors.

Amy was snuggled up to me on the balcony couch off of our bedroom at the family's beach vacation rental in Hilton Head South Carolina. I'd already sort of written off any special sexual activity for the week as we were sharing the house with her mother, her two sisters, their families as well as our own kids. Even though it was a large house with lots of privacy in the bedroom areas it was hardly an environment Amy was likely to let her hair down. And as history had shown since we'd been coming to Hilton Head every year for the past 15 years it was pretty much the same story every time.

If we did have sex it was quiet in the evening with the lights out and the kids in bed right before going to sleep ourselves. That's just how it is on family vacations. But here she was on her third or was it fourth glass of Veuve Clicquot, lazily stroking my inner thigh occasionally brushing the end of my cock reading her UK copy of Cosmo and it wasn't even dinner time yet.

My wife has a few guilty pleasures which she'll indulge only when traveling. She'd never "waste the money" on buying Cosmo at home but somehow the rules were different on vacation. She'd often told me she preferred the UK version because it was better and by better she meant sexier, dirtier. And even though my wife might be reserved most of the time she didn't mind reading a little harmless smut and lucky for me that usually got her in the mood to get fucked.

As I sat there enjoying my third Old Fashion I glanced over at what article she was reading, the title caught my attention. "My best sex ever was in front of an audience at a sex club". With the combination of her fingers drawing small circles on my inner thigh, the buzz from the bourbon, the title of the story, and the fact I could see her tits barely contained in her bathing suit I felt my cock swell. Opportunities like this are not to be missed when you're an old married couple so I decided to see if she was in one of her tipsy playful moods.

Looks like a hot story baby, what's it about?

Oh, yeah honey it's really fucking hot. She said perhaps a little louder than she meant to, the alcohol showing its effects. This couple, they were on vacation in Vegas and went to a sex club.

Like a real sex club? Where people fuck in front of each other. Sounds like it's invented for the article. What's that even like, I imagine it was kinda sleazily or am I wrong and it was classy?

Yeah maybe it's BS but who cares it's also a really sexy story. She replied. So at first they were both kinda disappointed with the place. It felt kinda cheap. People weren't dressed very nicely, in bad lingerie and it wasn't at all sexy and there were way more single men than women.

Well that makes sense. I interjected. Everywhere you go to pick someone up, it almost always ends up being a sausage fest.

Without even thinking she replied. Well that's not necessarily a bad thing, I mean lots of cock probably come in handy for a girl at a sex club. The alcohol was definitely working.

But that comment really got my wheels turning. My wife's a red blooded woman and has fantasies like most people. I'm a big boy, I have no problem with that. I know they don't always just involve me. She's adamant they always involve me but sometimes there is more than one of me or sometimes there's another man or even other men. I told her it was ok if they didn't always involve me but she insists they do. She's said she always wants me there.

I know they idea of getting fucked by a group of men turns her on, we've had some fun with that kind of dirty talk while having sex before. Those memories and the bourbon also lowered my inhibitions and my dick was now starting to get painfully hard confined in my shorts.

I could tell she was also starting to get more worked up as she shifted slightly from side to side and continued talking about the club. So I moved my hand over to her leg and rested it just above her sex in response she parted her legs slightly.

Not a lot was going on. She continued her narrative as I inched my hand a little lower, just inside her bikini bottoms. It was kinda dead when they stumbled on a roped off section that was for couples only where I guess they overheard someone say you could watch people having sex in there.

The first room was too crowded to even peek into but in the second room the action started to heat up. In that room a woman was sucking a guy's cock while his hands were tied to the headboard. There were two other couples watching, one guy had his hand inside his girlfriend's pants, rubbing her pussy while she ground her ass against him.

Then the girl stopped giving the guy a blow job, mounted him and rode his dick until she got off while the guy was straining against the ties. I noticed my wife ever so slightly bit her lip when she said that last part about the man struggling against his restraints. Or maybe it was the fact that my fingers were now grazing over her pussy lips and toying with the little tufts of hair above them. After watching the two of them and seeing the women get off they were both really turned on. She finished as she parted her legs even further.

Oh I bet, how could you not be. Did the guy get off too?

The author doesn't say, they just left the room. She replied, as my left finger parted her lips and traced around them.

What happened next, I mean I guess by the title they end up fucking right?

By now my wife couldn't help but feel my erection as she stroked my thigh. Is this turning you on too baby? She asked as her hand glided over my cock. Do you want me to go on? Or should I stop? She said as she angled herself even closer to me on the couch. Unfortunately at this angle I couldn't toy with her pussy any more.

She leaned in and lightly kissed my neck. She whispered in my ear, causing the hairs on the back of my neck to stand up. If you want me to go on, you have to ask me, baby.

Please go on, baby. I managed to say as she continued to stroke me through my shorts.

As I was saying. They wanted to keep exploring so they went to the next room. The third room was empty, and they were originally just planning on being voyeurs but they'd gotten so worked up and turned on they started making out. They fell onto the bed and the husband pulled the woman's dress up over her hips, unzipped his pants and slipped inside her just as another couple came in to watch.

My wife stopped stroking me, slowly pulled down my zipper, pushed my swim trunks slightly down my hips and my cock sprang free. There, does that feel better, baby? Um hmm, was all I could muster as she resumed stroking my now naked erection and continued talking. God I love my wife's voice especially when she's in low talking dirty mode.

My wife knew all the right buttons to push with me. At least the ones I told her or knew about myself. But we'll get to that.

So when the other couple first entered the room the wife was self conscious until she locked eyes with the other woman. That woman then pulled her man's cock out too and started stroking it. Kinda like I'm doing to you right now baby. She said as her fingers circled the head of my penis. Baby you're dripping. She leaned in to whisper in my ear again as her thumb smeared pre cum over the tip of my cock.

At this point the wife didn't care any more that strangers were watching in fact now she thought it was hot getting fucked with an audience. One of them even getting jerked off. A few other couples came in and that's when the first woman laid down on the bed next to them and her man started touching her right there beside them. My cock jumped a little.

So, the guy from the other couple started touching the author? I asked.

No baby, he was touching his own girlfriend. But the idea of another guy touching her seems to excite you. At least your cock likes it.

No. I said through clenched teeth as she kept circling the head rubbing my increasing wetness around the tip making it even slicker than it already was, I relented. I dunno maybe. She quite literally had a physical lie detector in her hand. What was I gonna do?

Maybe? Are you sure? You're like a fountain down there baby. Leaking so much pre cum. She chided. Another one of my triggers she knew. I liked a little teasing, mild humiliation even. Does the thought of the other man touching me..., I mean her, excite you? We'd used scenes involving other guys in dirty talk before. Amy knew it did, she wasn't playing fair.

Please finish the story. I begged as I tried to hold off from cumming too soon.

Well the second couple laid down next to them and started fucking too. The thought of the other couple right there beside her on the bed going at it was too much and she orgasmed so hard. Her husband then came and collapsed on top of her.

Did they ever do anything with the other couple? I asked hoping the story wasn't over. That's usually what happens next in stories like this. I spoke from the experience of reading thousands of erotic stories.

Well in the author's version of the story, no baby, they only made their exit and left it to the more experienced couples as she put it. This is Cosmo after all, baby, not Literotica. But if it were my story things would go a bit differently. Shall I tell you what I would have done if I was her? She smiled, her hand still edging my cock.

Please baby. I implored even though I couldn't take much more of what her hand was doing. If I wasn't careful I was gonna cum and I wasn't ready for this to be over yet. Let's go inside, I begged.

My wife nodded, slyly smiled and said. Alright baby, if you're sure you want to hear. Then she slid her hand up my cock one more time as she got up and walked toward the French doors leading to our bedroom. She knew she didn't need to wait for my answer. When she stepped inside she slipped her beach robe off over her shoulders and it fell in a puddle on the floor.

I held my unfastened shorts in place as I followed inside, allowing them to drop to the ground once I was in the room. I pulled my shirt up over my head and watched as across the room my wife slowly untied her bikini top and let her tits free, then just as slowly pulled it up over her head and tossed it into the corner.

Amy looks fantastic from all angles and I enjoy them all, but I am definitely an ass man. Then she slid her bottoms off and crawled into the middle of our king size bed. I admired her ass as she moved closer toward the headboard. I could just make out her glistening lips.

Now my wife doesn't have a huge tits or a big ass but she does have a really nice tight shot group back there after years of squats at crossfit.

As I crossed the room she laid on her back and began playing with her visibly wet pussy. Such a nice cock. She remarked at my erection as I moved closer. She then curled the index finger of her free hand beckoning for me. I crawled on to the bed toward her and then she stopped me pushing against my shoulder with her foot.

Why don't you put that talented tongue of yours to work while I tell you what I would have done. She smiled and moved her hand away from her sex.

Yes Domina, I replied as she moved her foot to the side and allowed me to advance.

Some women want to be called mistress, some goddess but when my wife wants to be in charge she likes being called Domina. One of her kinks. She likes Roman slave and master roleplay and the title she liked spilled into many of our other love making sessions too. I was down if she was.

As I crawled between her legs I smelled her arousal. She was so wet already and she knew how much I loved to eat her pussy. I wasn't in any hurry for her to stop talking so I started off slowly exploring her folds. At first so lightly that she whined I was just teasing her.

Fuuuuck. She said as I started to lick her with a little more pressure. God you're good at that slave. She said as I slowly circled her clit.

Where was I, oh yes I remember. So in my version it's obviously us lying on the bed in the third room starting to fuck when two other couples come in. But it starts to diverge when the woman from the first couple who came in pulls out the man's cock and starts stroking it.

I'm actually riding you and both of us are completely naked rather than with our clothes hiked up. Then she and I lock eyes. I look down at her man's guy cock, bite my lip and look back at her face. We don't exchange any words but she knows exactly what I want, and silently agrees.

She leans in whispers in his ear and then he starts to undress and climbs on to the bed. He's fit like you baby and his cock is about the same delicious size as yours. I look down at you as I'm moving up and down on your cock you nod your approval and then without saying a word I take him in my mouth. I don't even know his name and It feels so nasty sucking his cock, fucking you while his girlfriend and others watch us.

By this time back in the real world, I've added a finger to my ministries and am slowly curling it, rubbing her g-spot as I keep concentrating my tongue on her clit.

Holy fuck, damn that feels good baby! You're so fucking good with your mouth. Do you know that? Would you like that baby, to look up at me? Do you want to see me suck another man's cock as I ride you? She asks me as I add a second finger.

I can only reply, truthfully. Yes Domina.

Do you wanna see me get fucked by him?

Again I reply. Yes Domina.

I knew it slut. You're so easy to read. She hissed as I continued lightly sucking on her clit.

I released his cock from my mouth as I moved off of your cock and got on all fours next to you. She says switching back to the story.

I look over at the other couple and gesture for that guy to join us too. Then I look back over my shoulder at my new friend who's cock I just been sucking, slowly roll my hips and then he smiles and easily slides his thick cock into my very slick cunt. As he sinks into the hilt and bottoms out I take the other guy's cock in mouth all the way to the base and he starts fucking my face.

The man behind me grabs my hips and starts to fuck me. Umm it feels so fucking good to be taking it from both ends. My mouth so full of cock and my pussy so full of cock.

By now I've become quite the attraction and many more couples have entered the room and somehow a few single men too, all staring at me acting like such a wanton slut. I fucking love being the center of attention. She declares.

As the guy in my pussy keeps pounding me it's all too much and I just start coming. My orgasm must have been too much for him and I feel him pulse and release his seed inside me. I love when a man cums inside me and creampies my pussy.

But I feel empty as he withdraws his spent cock and a little of him leaks out. Fortunately I'm not going to be empty for long as unbeknownst to me you've somehow moved off the bed without my knowledge and invited one of the single men to take his place. I momentarily let the cock I'd been sucking slip from my mouth and look behind me just in time to see your hand on the new stud's thick cock guiding it toward me.

Fuck that's sexy slut, would you really do that? She asks me. Would you guide another man's cock into your wife? Yes Domina. I would. I was ashamed but hard as stone to admit. Would you stroke his cock slut? Would you make sure he's hard for me? Yes Domina. Yes you would, wouldn't you. You're such a nasty little slut for me. Aren't you? Yes Domina. I would do anything for you. I say right before I resumed toying with her clit and right before she let go and began cumming for real.

Oh fuuuuuuuuk, she cried out. Fuck I'm coming, oh fuuuuck. Her orgasm seemed to go on as I kept eating her out. When she finally came down a little from the orgasmic high and stopped squirming I paused briefly before going back to work but instead of letting me continue she stopped me and said. I fucking love coming on your face. You've got me so wet baby. I need your cock inside me, now!

I didn't need any further instruction. I slid up her body pausing briefly to lightly suck on her nipples until I was face to face with her. She reached down between us and guided my cock inside. Fuck yeah, so deep. She moaned as she grabbed my ass.

You' re cock feels so fucking good. Do you feel how wet you've made me? You're such a dirty slut watching your wife get fucked. Getting used like that. You'd love to watch other men use me. She taunted me, as I was pounding her pussy. I was ashamed to realize I did.

Then she crossed a line we'd never crossed before. A line I'd never even considered. I bet you'd like them to use you. Wouldn't you slut? Oh fuck Domina. The words escaped my lips before reason caught up with me. I'd never consciously thought about it before but in the moment I couldn't deny it, I did want them to use me and I wanted her to direct it all. So I replied honestly. Yes Domina, if you wanted them to, if you made me do it.

Oh I knew you were a slut, I knew you'd be a slut for cock baby. What would you do baby would you suck their cocks for me? Yes Domina, anything you asked. And if I asked you to get them all hard to fuck my pretty little pussy, slave? That would be so hot baby, watching you service the cocks that are about to fuck me. You could be my fluffer, slave. I'd make you suck so much cock. Your jaw would be so sore. Would you let them come in your mouth, pet? Yes, Domina. Such a good slut. She repeated. Would you swallow their cum? Yes Domina. Oh you'd drink so much cum, slut.

I was getting so close, I could feel I was about to lose control as I tried to keep up my pace. I bet I'd cum from just watching you give head to all those men. You'd be such a good cocksucker!

That was it I lost it and I came deep in her pussy which sent her over the edge and she announced she was cumming too. Good boy! She said between ragged breaths. Good boy, such a good little slut. She cooed in my ear as she ran her fingers down my back causing me to shiver.

Damn that felt good baby, damn you feel so fucking good. She said as I started to have that dreaded post nut clarity. What had I just said, what had I just done? I suddenly felt very embarrassed about what happened. I looked up at my wife and said. I'm sorry baby I just got carried away. She looked at me slightly confused and still breathing heavily. Then she looked amused as it dawned on her what I was going through. Sorry for what, my love, I had a great time. She said. Sorry for the stuff I said. She looked at me and smiled.

12