Opening a Lot of Doors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Baby, you seem to forget I said most of those things you just agreed to them and don't worry my love I think it was sexy as fuck, otherwise I wouldn't have said it. I don't blame you for what you do when your dick gets hard. That's like blaming a compass for pointing north, silly.

When I said you're always involved in my fantasies this is what I meant. Your my little fuck toy, mine to do with as I please. Guy on guy stuff just happens to really get my motor running. Now I know with the right encouragement it gets yours going too. Noting to be ashamed of, why deny yourself pleasure? Just go with it. She concluded.

But don't think just because you're done and can't keep going that I am. I'm a greedy girl and you have another job to do, slave. She said transitioning back into her role.

It was my turn to be confused which she quickly realized and corrected.

If I got fucked by all those hard cocks I'd expect you to clean up their mess. She said with a wicked smile. Ummppph, was the only reply I could muster.

Then I felt my cock unexpectedly start coming back to life. A fact that did not go unnoticed by my wife. Apparently you aren't entirely against the idea. She said with a giggle. I slipped back into my slave role as the blood rushed back to my cock and away from my brain. Yes Domina, I would love to clean your pussy. I replied.

What a good slut you are. She said as I sank down between her legs again.

I'd never tasted my cum before. I'd be lying if I said I'd never considered it but after I came I always lost interest. But this was different, being "forced" erased that reluctance. I looked at her swollen pussy and began to lick her again. Our fluids mixed together, in my lust didn't seem to taste bad at all.

Just imagine what that talented tongue could do on a cock. She said as she stroked the top of my head. Yeah baby lick all their cum out of my pussy. Does it test good, pet? Yes, Domina. Do you like knowing all those guys fucked me and came in my slutty pussy? She kept twisting the knife and good help me I loved it. Are you going to clean all that cum and make me come again slut? Yes, Domina. Came my muffled reply.

You know slut while you were cleaning my pussy, you could be even more helpful. Some of those guys could be using your ass.

She just crossed another line. You already said you'd suck cock for me, would you take a cock in your ass baby? She had found triggers I never knew I had.

My hesitation was all the answer she needed. You would, wouldn't you slut. Yes, Domina. No slut, say it! She commanded. I would take cock for you Domina. Do you want them to fuck your ass baby? Them? I thought, fuck it I'd gone this far already. Yes, Domina. Say it! She insisted. Yes Domina I want them to fuck my ass.

Keep going slut get all that cum out of my messy pussy, make me cum again. Make me cum while I imagine all those men using you, fucking your slutty ass. You have such a great ass baby. You'd look so sexy getting fucked and sucking cock. She then clenched her legs together and I could tell she was coming again and cumming hard. This time however she pushed my head away. No more please baby, no more. She implored as she rolled away from me onto her side.

I moved up behind her, and tried to spoon with my still rock hard cock pressed against her ass. I then began to lightly stroke her side. She swatted my hand away and curled tightly into a ball and shivered. No baby, I'm too sensitive, stop. I need to calm down. I blew a gasket. I need a minute. Over the next minute or so she slowly uncoiled and then moved her ass back into my big spoon. She couldn't help but feel my cock again pressing against her. Hmm, what have we here? You still hard for me baby?

Yes baby I said quietly into her ear.

She then reached between her legs and guided my cock into her slick pussy from behind. Feel how wet I still am for you baby. I can't get enough of your cock. Fuck me baby. She pleaded.

I then grabbed her right hip and began slowly moving in and out of her as we lay on our sides. Yeah that's what I want, use me to get off baby. She said, Use your slut. We'd switched back to our "normal" roles.

Fuck you feel so good. I picked up the pace and began slamming deep into her. Fuck yeah, so fucking good. She said.

I needed to get off and I was now just using her to cum. I want you to cum baby, you gonna cum for me? She asked. I was concentrating too hard on fucking her to respond until I finally went over the edge and came.

My wife could hear my breath becoming ragged and could feel my cock pulse and shoot my load inside her. While I stopped moving my devious little vixen didn't she kept backing her pussy onto my cock milking me dry. That's it. Good boy. Give it to me, give it to me, give me all that cum, baby it's mine. I want it all. When I finally stopped cumming and she stopped moving Amy looked over her shoulder at me, smiled and said. Well that opened a few doors didn't it baby.

12