All Comments on 'Opening Act Ch. 02'

by kopaf12686

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Ana blows it out of the water again and didn't disappoint with going to friends to lovers by Bff Victor and boss Mark, but our Victor caught something off with bff Ana after their first night together.

Man, Anna gets really nice ride or die friends for her Audio Therapy study (Pre Parasound) to try and save her, Let's see if Jazz and Vic can Ana and a possible solution to her potential glitching problem that just popped up.

I also wonder who was following Ana and Vic at the bar to home either Company man or rogue scientist to help Ana?

I Definitely thought bff Victor was V for moment but that might have been a red herring for me, but since he doesn't seem that tech savvy or smart to pull the V mystery off in Kate timeline.?

Looking forward to part 3 and Ana at the center of the storm prelude to Kate turn for final product Parasound.

Continue on

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wow. That. Was. So good. Ana is in control, out of control, and in a huge amount of trouble all at the same time. You clearly know where you're taking this story, which is awesome. Great job, can't wait for next.

SleepiscousinofdeathSleepiscousinofdeath6 months ago

you're good at writing. and the story is good as well. all the escape and horn but in the present age and real rules of physics.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous