Opening Act Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you were hoping that he picked me. I think you've fantasized about fucking me. Long before this."

She continued as she unbuttoned the final buttons on her blouse.

"I saw you checking out my ass. You were touching yourself over your pants when I was walking out of your office the other day, weren't you?"

Mark remained mostly stone-faced, though Ana could read a hint of satisfaction in his demeanor. Good, she thought to herself. He should be satisfied. She was going to give him exactly what he desired. She untucked her blouse from her pants, withdrew her arms from her sleeves and tossed it to the ground. In only her bra, she continued.

"You don't just want to fuck me. You want to blackmail me. You want to give me no choice but to offer you my body. You want me to fuck you to save my job. Or innocent little Bailey."

Mark smirked as Ana reached her hands behind her back to grab the clasp of her bra.

"They really did a number on you down there, didn't they?"

Ana unhooked her bra. It hung limply on her body by the straps.

"I'll show you exactly what they did to me." She finished her thought in an exaggerated porno voice. "Just please... please let me keep my job. I'll do anything, Mr. Valentine."

She shimmied her shoulders, causing the straps to fall over the sides of her body. Her bra landed on her lap, baring her tits to her boss.

"Anything."

Mark's hand moved to his lap. She couldn't see but she knew exactly what he was doing to himself. Ana stood up out of the chair and walked away, towards one of the tinted glass walls of the room. She took a look back at him. This time, he didn't bother pretending. His gaze was fixed on her ass. She knew how good it looked in her pants.

Ana turned away again. She stopped at the wall, placing both hands on it. She could still see the other employees on the floor milling about, but she knew Mark wasn't lying about the one-way mirror. Even people walking right by the glass didn't react to her bare upper body. Behind her, she heard Mark stand out of his chair and make his way across the room.

Before she knew what was happening, his right hand pressed up against her torso under her tits. His left hand grabbed the inside of her right thigh. He wasted no time sliding up between her legs, grabbing her crotch and rubbing her through her pants. Ana began to breathe heavily. She turned her head, looking at him through the sides of her eyes as he groped her.

"Wanna know the truth?" she said as his fingers rubbed over her pussy through her pants and underwear. She shivered.

"Tell me."

"I was fucking disgusted when I caught you checking me out." She sucked in a quick, silent breath and let out a muted moan.

"Good."

Mark squeezed one of her breasts from behind as he released her with his left hand. She turned around to face him. There was no turning back now. Mark was going to take her. He gathered her hair in a fist above her head and leaned into her, pinning her into the glass. Ana looked over her shoulder through the tinted glass to watch as people who were close enough to hear the noise stared at them unknowingly. She felt Mark's lips against her neck.

"Ahhh~ yeah..."

She turned back to him, her head still held firmly by her hair. Mark kissed up her neck to her face and made his way to her lips. The idea of making out with him should have repulsed her, but as he forced himself on her, the song only responded favorably. It changed from a slow rhythmic bass beat to something more energetic as Ana reached down and grabbed his cock through his pants. He was already hard from the striptease she gave him earlier. His tongue touched her own and she responded by pressing her's into his mouth as she started stroking him. He was almost as big as Bailey.

Mark pulled away, looking down at the way she eagerly jerked him. She could feel the heat on her face, imagined how desperate she looked.

"I wonder what your wife would think. Watching you force your tongue into the topless office slut."

"She'll never know. You're not gonna tell her."

The hand holding her head started forcing her down to her knees. She didn't protest, just held eye contact with him as she descended.

"I bet I can suck your cock better than she can."

She didn't bother waiting for instruction. She unclasped his belt, giving his shaft a kiss through his pants before undoing the button and zipper. Mark grabbed his pants and underwear, pulling them both down to release his cock.

Ana moved to take him, but the hand on her hair forced her head back against the glass. She giggled.

"You'll do what I say, when I say it. Understand?"

"Yes, Mr. Valentine." His dick twitched.

"Good. Spit on your hand."

She obeyed.

"Rub it on me."

She obeyed again, lubricating him.

"Now open your mouth. I'm gonna fuck that defiant little throat."

"Yes, sir."

She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. In front of her, the head of his cock pointed at her face. The song was building, preparing her. With his free hand, he pointed his head at her mouth and thrust himself slowly into it. She tasted his dick as it slid across her tongue, moving to the back of her throat. He didn't stop there. Ana instinctively repositioned herself, opening her throat for him as he forced himself inside it.

She had never deepthroated a cock before, never even knew she could. It made her even more wet, knowing that a suit would be the first one to fuck it. In that moment, she wanted the suits to take all of her firsts. She wondered if Jim would be interested in fucking her in the ass. Submitting herself to them sounded sublime.

Mark pulled out and Ana coughed. A mixture of her spit and his precum dripped down her chin onto her breasts.

"Your wife doesn't let you fuck her throat like I do. I can see it in your eyes."

"Did I tell you to speak?"

"If you wanna shut me up you're gonna have to do it with your c--"

He took her words to heart, cutting her off by fucking back into her throat. He began his onslaught, steadily pressing himself into her throat again and again, her head forced up against the tinted glass, held in place by his firm grip on her hair and his dick. The song conformed to his rhythm. She took her face-fucking like the good girl that she was, the good girl she was brainwashed into being. She hilted him repeatedly, feeling his balls press against her chin.

She knew how disgusted the old Ana would have been. She hated Mark, still hated him really, but her desires took precedence over everything now. And her desires became his desires when she was relying on his orgasm to cum. So she would happily debase herself to whatever depraved acts or words her asshole boss demanded, even if it meant swallowing him whole. She would have let the walls go transparent, let everyone watch as she took him into her throat, if it meant he would give her what she wanted.

Mark stopped fucking her face, pulled out as more of her saliva dripped down her chin onto her chest. She could feel tears streaming as she coughed. She looked up at him and tried to lean forward to take him into her mouth again, but he held her head firm against the glass.

"What do you say?"

Ana studied him, imagining what he saw. A desperate girl on her knees, her face a wreck from being used to pleasure his cock.

"Please," she eked out.

He held her still, expectant eyes hovering over her.

"Please let me lick your balls, sir."

He let go of her hair and she acted on her desires. She took his balls into her mouth, lapping at them with her tongue. The song pounded on, inaudible to Mark, though he likely knew it was happening. It felt so good to throw away her morals and be reduced to a whore for him. She almost wished the old Ana could watch as her body was used to sexually please someone she despised. She tried to grab his dick with one of her hands. He grabbed her arm by the wrist and pinned it to the glass above her head, She did the same with the other, and he had the same reaction with the hand that no longer held her hair.

It was there, pinned to the tinted glass by her wrists with Mark's testicles in her mouth that she truly understood the gravity of her fate. This was her life now. She hadn't chosen it but at the same time she wouldn't have traded it for anything.

Mark backed off and watched her for a brief moment before speaking.

"Stand up. And turn around."

She was happy do as he said. Her heart was pounding along with the music and she was still catching her breath as she moved from her knees to her feet. She was almost surprised to realize she still had on her pants and shoes. Ana turned back to the glass, imagining the thrill of everyone beyond the glass seeing her topless with mascara trailing down her cheeks.

Mark's hands reached around her waist, making her jump slightly as they met at the button on her pants. She exhaled a confident, pleased laugh as he grabbed her undone pants and underwear and pulled them down her legs. She arched her back, presenting her peach of an ass to him. Her pussy was on full display. His hands caressed her, squeezing, spreading. For a moment his touch was gone until, with one quick motion, it returned hard and fast as he smacked one of her cheeks.

"Mmm~ yeah baby. Spank my tight fucking ass just like that!"

He groped her again, his pinky and ring finger flirting closer and closer to her pussy lips, but backing away from them every time.

"Aren't you gonna--" He smacked her ass again, cutting her off into a sudden moan.

"I know how this works. You aren't going to cum until I do. You're going to have to be a good little whore if you want to cum."

"I will," she said achingly. She meant it. "I'll be a good little whore for you."

"Tell me how much you hate me."

"You're a fucking asshole."

"That's right," he said as his hands toyed with her naked body. He smacked her ass one more time and she took in a quick, deep breath and giggled.

"The desk. Now."

Ana wasn't certain what he meant but she was plenty good at improvising. Mark backed away and she walked to the desk, enjoying the attention he gave to her naked body from behind. His desk was big and cluttered, giving her an idea. She put an arm on one end of the desk and slid it across, sending pens and papers and a framed picture of his family down onto the floor. She hopped up onto it, sitting her bare ass on the wooden desk and leaned back, propping herself up with one arm behind her. She lifted her closed legs onto the desk, the soles of her wedge pumps planted on it in front of her ass.

Mark walked up to her. He didn't look happy.

"What's wrong?" she asked sheepishly. "Don't like what I've done with the place."

He grabbed her throat, taking care to keep her air pipe unobstructed. Even before the song, Ana always wanted to be choked.

"Don't worry," she said, spreading her legs apart, baring her pussy to him as he grasped her neck. "I've got something you can rearrange as punishment."

She used her free hand to spread the lips of her pussy. She was soaking for him. He was still mostly clothed. The only part of his naked body he was willing to offer her was his hard cock, standing at attention as she was wide open for him, naked besides her shoes, offering everything.

"Lay back." He let go. Ana obeyed.

His hands gripped her bare thighs as he slid her hips up to the edge of the desk, sending a warm shiver down her spine. Ana felt empty in that moment, painfully empty as the underside of her boss's cock rested on top of her lower body. The music was impatient, building to a crescendo she needed to create. She needed to be filled.

"You just couldn't wait to take advantage of me could you? You called me into your office just to fuck me. Just because you knew I couldn't say no."

She grabbed his dick between her legs and lazily stroked it. It was still slick with her own saliva.

"You want it as much as I do."

"Do I?" Mark's hips moved back. Ana guided his head down. "Or is it just this song they fucked into my head? Controlling me."

"You'll be begging for it."

He was right, but she ignored him all the same.

"You don't care. You get to fuck the hot little troublemaker bitch and that's all that matters to you."

Mark waited patiently, the head of his cock pressed up against her lips. It was clear. This was her call to make. Her legs spread wide apart in front of him, laying naked on his desk, it wasn't enough. No matter how she teased him, there was only one of them who needed it like they needed air in their lungs. It was her. She was the one who would do anything to make him cum. He was just willing to give it to her.

"Go ahead then, Mr. Valentine. Take advantage of this pussy."

The music held its breath as Ana herself did. Mark leaned in between her thighs, spreading her insides open. Her pussy eagerly accepted him. She kept her eyes on his face. The satisfaction in his own eyes as he wrapped himself in her warmth muddled her mind. As her pussy squeezed his cock she remembered complaining to her friends about how disgusted she was that he had checked out her ass. Now he was penetrating her and she was anticipating every inch.

Mark moved calmly and confidently at first. He didn't give her all of him from the start, but rather pulled back steadily before pressing back in, entering further into her with each stroke. She moaned as he pushed her limits again and again until finally she took his entire cock. He didn't pause to appreciate the feeling, instead taking her acceptance of him as a green light. She was ready to be used.

He began to fuck her and the music responded in kind. It exploded into a noisy beat, repurposing the slaps of his hips into her thighs and ass as percussive punctuation. Her toes curled in her shoes on the ends of her parted legs as she looked out beyond the tinted glass. She watched her coworkers go about their days outside the confines of the room as her boss plowed into her cunt. Ana moved a hand down to tease her clit as she imagined Vic and Jazz walking by, peering into the room to try and get a glimpse of what was happening inside.

"This is the best day of your life, isn't it?" she taunted between breaths. "How many girls have you fantasized about calling in here just to make them fuck and suck cock to keep their jobs?"

One of his hands moved to her hip, wrapping around it from the side. The way his thumb rubbed her bare stomach felt possessive. She belonged to him right now.

"You gonna call me in here every time you need to get off?" She giggled, and followed it up with her porno impression again.

"Please, Mr. Valentine! You can have my holes whenever you want! Just please let me keep my job!"

The song was hammering away at her psyche as Mark hammered away at her pussy. She continued.

"I won't tell your wife, I promise. It can be our... little... secret." Ana held a finger up to her mouth, making a 'shh' sign against her lips as best she could while her body rocked up and down from his thrusts. Mark dropped her other thigh and moved his hand to one of her naked tits, rolling her nipple around his thumb. She drew in a short breath of air from the pleasure. The song responded as well.

"Is that a threat? You think you can blackmail me?"

She had him exactly where she wanted him. He leaned over her, pounding into her pussy even harder.

"Who knows? Anything could happen."

Anna grabbed him by his tie and lifted her chest off the desk with her arm, pulling her face up directly in front of his to whisper in his face.

"Better fuck the idea out of my head just to be sure."

She let go of the tie and fell back on the desk to enjoy the treatment she just earned. Mark relentlessly slammed himself into her, his balls slapping against her ass. The way he assaulted her hole stupefied her mind, along with the song that pounded away in her head. She lost herself to the pleasure. Hearing the pounding bass conform to the demanding, irresistible slaps sent her into a higher state of being.

"Fuck yes! Teach my little slut cunt a lesson! Make me fucking take it!"

Mark was swiftly approaching orgasm as he used Ana's pussy as his own personal fuck-hole. She was in ecstasy as her insides massaged his dick, her body doing everything it could to get him to cum. Her place in the world was here, laying naked, a being created to extract cum from any and all eager cocks. It didn't matter if she hated the man at the other end of it. Her morals were replaced by a single, obtainable climax. One that Jim had given her and Bailey had given her and Mark would soon give her. It didn't stop here. She needed more, would always need more.

What mattered more than anything was the cock that repeatedly forced itself balls-deep inside her now. He was getting so close. Together they teetered beyond the point of no return. There was nothing to delay. Orgasm was inevitable.

Mark pulled out, stepping away before grabbing his cock. Ana followed his lead, quickly sliding off the desk down to her knees. They both wanted the same thing and would get what they desired. Ana looked up from under his cock as he began to pump himself quickly.

This was where she belonged. Naked, on her knees below a suit, smirking, waiting impatiently for her reward from the song.

"Are you gonna cum on my little office slut face?" Ana's smirk disappeared. Her expression was one of almost demonic, impatient lust.

"Do it. Show me exactly what being a defiant little bitch gets me."

He grabbed the side of her face, pointing it up towards himself as he stroked until, finally, ropes of semen began to pump out of his cock onto her face. The first one gave Ana the release she craved, rocking her body and her pussy to its core as she exploded into orgasmic bliss. Each consecutive rope or splatter against her eager face enhanced her pleasure as her boss further marked her as her own. The lights from the audio room swirled again as his cum touched her lips and her cheeks and her hair. It dribbled down her chin and neck as she herself came. She wanted to be covered in it, wanted her boss to treat her like the cum canvas she was. He didn't disappoint. His semen was warm and messy against her soft skin.

Ana wiped the cum out of her eyes and looked up in time for him to squeeze one last bit onto her lips. She opened her mouth and tasted it.

"Your cum tastes so good, Mr. Valentine," she teased. "Does this mean I get to keep my job?"

"Fuck," he said, less in response than exaggeration. He walked over to his desk, sitting on it to catch his breath. He grabbed a box of tissues from the other side of his computer screen and set them next to himself.

"Here. Clean yourself up."

"What's wrong? Don't want everyone to know you just rocked my shit?"

"They're gonna start thinking it either way, but at least there won't be hard evidence."

"What does it matter anyway?"

Mark looked back at her face.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, they're gonna brainwash everyone here eventually, aren't they? As much as you all seem to love passing around the communal whore, eventually someone is gonna want some new pussy."

She couldn't help but feel like she stumped him, as he paused before responding. She took the opportunity to grab some tissues and begin wiping his cum off of her face.

"I don't know what they're going to do. You aren't the first test."

"I might be the last. Test, I mean. They seemed pretty pleased with how I... took it." Her hand found a wet, sticky spot on her bangs. "You just had to get cum in my hair, didn't you?"

"Didn't seem to bother you before."