Opening Act Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark got up and grabbed a few tissues before beginning to clean himself up. He was right. If he promised her a load directly onto her head right now, she'd drop to her knees in an instant.

"Even if you are, I still don't know what their plan is."

"Besides letting you know that you can fuck me, you mean?"

"Oh, Ana," he said, pulling his pants up. "They didn't just say I could. They encouraged me to."

Ana wiped the last of Mark's cum off of her face and looked to him. His expression was honest.

"Tell me the truth, Mark. Since I won't end up telling anyone anyway. Did you want it to be me? Did you... suggest me? Offer me?"

Mark's eyes darted around her face. He was thinking, deciding what he could say. Ana put on her bra and her shirt.

"I did."

She pursed her lips slightly and shook her head, eyes darting away from Mark before turning away towards the rest of her clothes. She stopped before bending down to grab them, instead looking back at her boss. His eyes were planted on her bare ass again. He didn't bother looking away. She was glad. She rewarded him for his perversion, using a hand to spread one of her cheeks, flashing her pussy and asshole at him.

"Was it because of my nice ass? Or just my bad attitude? So obsessed with keeping me in line you wanted control over my body too?"

Mark didn't respond, so she grabbed her pants and underwear, pulling them both on, making sure to exaggerate the wiggle as they squeezed around her ass. Ana turned back and met his eyes as she tucked in her blouse and grabbed the loose flaps at the front to button them.

"Well, I'm glad you let them brainwash me. You fuck like a jackhammer and your dick's not half bad either. Your wife must be very happy."

Ana giggled, wearing a smug, mischievous smile.

"With loads like that, I'm surprised you only have one kid. Maybe you can practice putting one inside me next time."

Mark sat stone-faced at his desk. Ana winked and turned to leave his office.


The door closed. Mark left the walls dimmed.

He was still shocked. The others in upper management shared whispers, but seeing Audio Therapy's new project in action was something else entirely.

He knew what Ana was like. She was one bad coaching away from telling him off before. Now? She was literally demanding that he have his way with her.

Mark assured Jim that he loved Janie, that he wouldn't cheat in spite of the guilt-free offer.

'We'll see about that.' That's what Jim said. He knew his product far better that Mark did. He could see that now.

He knew he couldn't resist doing something even though he told Jim otherwise. He expected a handjob, maybe. Maybe have her blow him. The events that just took place were nothing close to what he had in mind.

The implanted girls weren't just free game. In an afternoon, Jim's team turned a reserved, rebellious girl into a sex machine that preyed on your most depraved fantasies. Every word out of Ana's mouth felt genetically engineered to please him the way her body did. No, these girls weren't human anymore. They were demons. Their bodies no longer belonged to them. He stopped to question whether or not his own mind had been compromised. Wasn't it all the same? The way she knew exactly how to push his buttons just right? Did they truly know what they were doing down there?

He remembered the way she opened her mouth to taste the last drop of his cum as her face was covered with it. It was an image he wouldn't be getting out of his head any time soon.

Mark turned the outward facing monitor back towards himself. He closed the picture of Ana and Bailey to find his wife's smiling face looking back at him.


Ana sat down at her computer. Her pussy was starting to recover from the admittedly phenomenal sex she just had with Mark. It didn't come as a shock that he was the best she had so far. His competition was a 50-year-old man using her as a literal cum dumpster and a young virgin with an above-average penis. Not exactly the cream of the crop, no pun intended.

Virgin. It was hard to believe she had sex for the first time yesterday, and now today she was weighing the prowesses of her three partners.

As Mark slowly dissipated from her mind, Ana began looking ahead to Vic. She had high hopes. He was young, full of energy. Their history would make things interesting. She couldn't tell if it would be a boon or a hindrance to her, but planned on using it to her advantage regardless.

Ana typed away, back at work. She slacked off plenty, well aware of what her punishment would be if she got caught. Even if Mark wanted to actually get her in trouble, she had an ace up her sleeve now to avoid any repercussions. She watched the time tick by, barreling head-first towards happy hour.


Jazz sat and she drank.

The bar was a bit busier than the last time they were here. It made sense on a Thursday night. Everyone was loud around them, drinking, hoping to get themselves intoxicated enough to call off work the next day. Jazz usually thrived in environments like these. Surrounded by people. She was a natural people-person.

Tonight was different. She got in a remark every so often between Ana and Vic's childhood stories that they felt intent on remembering tonight. She didn't understand what was wrong. The two of them usually did a good job of including her even though she hadn't been friends with them as long as they had known each other. But for the first time ever, Jazz felt it.

She felt like a third wheel.

It wasn't just the conversations. They sat together in the booth across from her, often turned toward each other. Their touch felt more casual than usual. As a girl, she could pick out subtle changes in the way Ana interacted with him. If she knew any better, she would have thought Ana was flirting with him.

She knew that wasn't the case. Ana drunkenly made her feelings, or lack thereof, for Vic abundantly clear one night when just the two of them hung out. A girl does not change her mind about something like that overnight.

Whatever the reason, the end result was that Jazz felt uncomfortable. She fed off the energy of people, could count on one hand how many times she'd been uncomfortable in a situation like this. She knew herself. Something was just wrong. And she knew Vic and Ana. Thought she did anyway. They weren't being themselves. The classic rock music danced through the room. Everyone's voices were so loud. Drowning out whatever her friends said to each other across the table. It was suffocating. Jazz was panicking silently in her seat.

"I'm gonna go get some air."

She put down her beer and stood out of the booth.

"Okay," Vic said. "Do you want us to come with you?"

"No, please it's all good," she replied, only barely believing her own act. "I'll be right back."

Jazz walked outside and bathed her head in the cool air. It helped her collect her thoughts. She leaned against the exposed brick that made up the bar and watched the passing cars. The soothing sounds of the city outskirts brought her back down to earth.

She closed her eyes. The world slowed down as she heard the door to the bar open again. She turned her head to find Vic walking towards her.

"What's up? You okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine. I think I was just... I don't know, panicking a little."

"You? Panicking? I don't buy it Jasmine."

"Better start then, Victor."

"C'mon. What's really going on?"

Jazz sighed. She wanted to avoid mentioning it, but it was against her nature to not speak her mind.

"I don't know... You and Ana are like... having the time of your lives in there remembering the 'good ol' days' and I'm just sitting across the booth doing fuck all besides sipping my drink."

"We weren't doing a good job of including you, were we?"

"No... but it's fine. It's not your fault you guys have been best friends since you popped outta the womb. I don't know, Vic. I shouldn't complain."

"No, it's okay to complain. I get it. Why don't you just come back inside and I'll dial it back?"

Jazz was conflicted. She thought she understood her place with them but... it was getting hard to tell if that was ever true.

"I'll be back inside in a bit, okay? Promise."

"Alright. See you in a bit."


Ana watched Vic walk back in through the front door while the classic rock played steadily in the bar. She put on her best lovey-dovey eyes for him as he approached the table again, this time sitting across from her in the booth.

"I think we should invite Jazz to watch this movie with us."

Fuck. Things had been going so well. She did everything she was supposed to do. Casual touching, laughing just a bit more at his jokes, unbuttoning her blouse just enough to give him a show. It was working perfectly until Jazz went and fucked it up.

"Aw, come on Vic... The whole point was for it to just be us!"

"I know, I know." Vic sighed. "We can do that another time. I just think it's the right thing to do right now as her friend."

He wasn't wrong. Ana was able to tell that Jazz clearly wasn't having a good time. It was just against everything she was working towards.

Under the table, Ana 'accidentally' touched Vic's leg with her foot.

"She'll be fine Vic. Please don't say anything to her, okay? Just this once. Jazz loves us, she'll--"

Ana stopped as Jazz walked into the bar, dodging tables and patrons to reach them. She stopped next to it, opting not to take a seat.

"I think I'm gonna pack it in early tonight if that's alright with you guys. Not feeling well."

"Of course Jazz, whatever you wanna do," Ana said quickly.

Jazz turned to Vic and Ana followed suit. Ana stared casually but purposefully. She made her best attempt to communicate it all with her face.

Don't tell her Vic.

She'll be fine. Leave it alone.

Seniority rules here.

And of course...

Do you wanna get your dick wet tonight or not? Let. Her. Go.

Vic read Ana's face. Vic read Jazz's face.

"Let us know when you get home safe, okay?"

"Of course. I'll see you guys at work tomorrow."

"See ya later, Jazz," Vic said.

"Bye Jazzy, love you!"

"Love you guys too."

With that, Jazz left. A touch dramatic, Ana thought, but she wasn't bothered by her own actions. The pieces were falling into place. Ana offered to grab another round.

They drank a bit more. Talked, laughed. Ana's foot brushed Vic's leg a few more times, and somewhere along the way she experienced another high pitched ring and head pain that was numbed by the alcohol. Ana brushed it away.

When they had their fill, the two of them paid their tab at the bar and headed off along the dimly-lit city streets towards Vic's apartment. As they walked, Ana became more confident in the amount she drank. It was a good idea to intentionally stay mostly sober. Her wits and control of her own body was what would be getting her in her best friend's bed.

"So what's this movie about?"

"I don't know. Aliens. I heard there's no dialog."

"Cool," she replied thoughtfully. Vic's reservations from earlier were nearly gone. Good, she thought. Forget about Jazz. Think about me. She grabbed his arm like she had the other night.

Ana glanced across the street to catch someone watching them again. Maybe the same person as last time, she wasn't sure. She wasn't surprised, the secret was out anyway. ProdinaMed was watching her. She was clearly an asset to them, worth much more than $2000, though how much more was a mystery.

Ana didn't yell across the street. They could watch all they wanted. The thought that someone could be watching her and Vic fuck through the window was exciting. Maybe their audience would record it and save a copy for themselves.

Or take it back to Jim. He'd watch the copy, decide that he needed to remind Ana who owned her, call her back to his office just to fill her up again with his seed...

The idea made Ana wet. The song rumbled as if from another room.

They arrived at Vic's apartment building as Ana fantasized to herself. It never failed to give her pause, realizing how much taller and nicer it was than her own. Dating a doctor gives you all kinds of nice things, she thought. How lucky Vic was.

They walked into the elevator and rode it up to the 24th floor. Ana knew where they were going, so she took the lead when the elevator doors opened back up. Vic deserved a nice view for being such a gentleman, so she subtly rocked her hips back and forth as they sailed through the halls to his door. Her pants were putting in overtime today.

The door sat proudly at the end of the hall. Ana stepped to the side to let him open it, her mind set ablaze with the secrets it would soon hold. Everything was in place, it was only a matter of time. Ana was irresistible. She could see that now. The music became a low, but audible presence in her head.

Are you ready, Victor? I'm going to make your dream come true.

They walked through the apartment door. For Ana, it felt like the first time even though she'd been here countless times before. It was big and beautiful, with much of the exterior wall space covered in windows. The kitchen was off to the right, dining room in the back right corner. Directly in front of them was a huge sectional couch facing a large TV, and in the back left corner of the room was a doorway to the bedroom.

The whole place was decorated tastefully, greenery covering any surface that didn't need to be used. Nicki had a bit of a green thumb, which was unfortunately not enough to stop her boyfriend from cheating on her tonight.

"I think I wanna get out of my work stuff. Nicki wouldn't mind if I borrowed some clothes, would she?"

"No I don't think so." Vic was already turning on the TV.

Ana put down her bag next to the front door, took off her shoes, and headed barefoot towards the bedroom. The decor inside was equally beautiful, with similar decorum to the living room, only with darker hues. The head of the king-sized bed sat along the center of the far wall. Ana walked around it to what was clearly Nicki's dresser.

She and Nicki were similarly sized. They wore roughly the same size clothes even though Nicki was a few inches shorter than her, so it wasn't difficult to find something comfortable. Ana made her choices and began to undress. She neatly folded her pants and blouse in a pile. After some quick deliberation, she also took off her bra. One less thing to worry about later, she figured.

She pulled on a pair of soft dark-green lounge shorts that covered very little of her thighs and slipped into a gray t-shirt with a retro-styled Waldon University logo printed on the front, Nicki's alma mater.

Ana looked at herself in the mirror, her nipples visible through the shirt. She had a casual, understated beauty to her at that moment that would be exactly what she needed. She was comfortable. She and Vic felt comfortable together. It was time to find out just how comfortable they could get.

Ana walked back out to find Vic laying on his side on the couch, propped up by one arm. He was staring at the TV, searching for the movie. She walked over to the other length of the L-shaped sectional and laid on her back, grabbing a soft pink blanket from the end and pulling it over herself.

"This what you wanna watch?" Vic asked.

"Yeah, sure."

It didn't really matter, but the movie seemed fine enough. Vic pressed play and it started. Ana tuned out most of it, devoting her brain power to devising a plan. It wouldn't have felt genuine if she had tried to jump his bones the moment they walked in the door. It had to be slow. Deliberate. A slippery slope that they couldn't turn back from.

So Ana waited. They got comfortable. Vic was into the movie, letting any of his remaining guard down until the time was finally right. After about 45 minutes of silent observation, the sounds of their breathing filling the gaps that the lack of dialogue left wide open, Ana decided to make her move.

"I'm pretty cold even with this blanket."

"Want me to get you another one? Or Nicki has some warmer clothes too if you want a sweater or something."

"No, I didn't want you to do all that..."

Her plan hinged on her next question. On the screen, the main character was being chased by an alien.

"I'm also kind of... scared. Can I lay with you? Is that weird?"

She could almost see the gears turning in Vic's head. He didn't disappoint her.

"Yeah. I mean... No, it's not weird. You can lay over here."

Ana stood up and walked over to Vic. She brought the blanket with her, watching as Vic shuffled in his spot, attempting to conceal the fact that he was readjusting his penis to a more discreet position. Guys were like that, Ana presumed, and she pretended elegantly to not notice as she laid down in front of him. His body was warm, and even though warmth wasn't the end goal, it still felt nice. Ana tossed the blanket over both of them and fixed her eyes on the screen.

The alien's chase after the girl was relentless.

After a few breathless minutes, Ana nuzzled herself back into Vic's body. He didn't recoil, but rather wrapped an arm around her torso. Everything was progressing exactly how she envisioned it. Vic was losing control of his dick. He shifted himself back and forth, trying to casually catch it before it made its presence known, but the warm body of a beautiful woman did what it did best, making him grow. He tried a few times to separate his lower body from her, but she didn't give him the luxury, instead shifted back into him innocently. As if she was unaware of the effect she was having on him.

The aliens in the movie were controlling the bodies of the humans all around the girl.

Vic's erection was growing. Ana could tell through the slacks that he never changed out of after work. He had no room behind him to escape to. She could feel his heart fluttering against her back. He took long, deep breaths that wavered quietly in her ear.

This was it. At this moment, Vic fully belonged to her. She sealed their fate, doing what any desperately horny girl would do in a situation like this. Ana began to rub her ass up and down against him. She turned her head and looked to his face out of the corner of her eye and whispered.

"Is this okay?" Of course it was.

Vic took a moment to respond.

"...yeah..."

His voice was as uneven as his breathing. He was worked up. Probably thought this wouldn't happen in a million years, doubly so now that he was locked down. Don't worry Nicki, Ana thought to herself. I'll take good care of him.

Ana turned back towards the screen, pressing her ass more firmly against him. He was as hard as a rock now. The fabric of his pants near his tip was slightly wet with precum. Vic pulled her in closer as she teased him through his pants. The song entered into the forefront of her mind. Its reinforcement goaded her on.

On the TV, the aliens caught the girl.

She reached a hand between them, leaning forward to give herself room to grab his cock. He gave it a few over-the-pants strokes before moving to his button. Her heart was pounding just like Vic's. To him, this was nearly a decade of pent up sexual feelings bursting at the seems. Ana wanted to know exactly what kind of sex that would lead to.

His button came loose. Vic shifted behind her, grabbing his zipper as Ana fumbled. Her hand waited impatiently until he finally pulled his pants down his thighs and she was rewarded with his bare cock against her hand. She gave him three dry strokes, drawing a soft grunt out of his throat before letting him go, spitting on her own hand, and grabbing it again to jerk him properly. She was doing such a great job. Both the song and Vic rewarded her generously. The song with a tempo increase and more complex melody, and Vic with a hand that slid up under Nicki's gray Waldon t-shirt and cupped one of her bare tits. She moaned, stroking Vic faster.