Opening Act Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vic kissed her neck on his way to whisper in her ear.

"Should we be doing this?"

"I don't know," Ana lied. "I want it so bad, Vic."

"But... Nicki..."

Vic's cock felt perfect in her hand. Like it was made to be there. She stroked faster.

"Don't worry. Let's start out slow."

"Okay. I have an idea."

He kissed her neck again.

"Get me wetter."

Ana released him and moved her hand back to her mouth. She was surprised to feel his hands grab the top of Nicki's shorts, pulling them down to her calves. He left her underwear on and she felt a sensation between her thighs that made her shudder with pleasure as she realized what he was doing. It was his hand slipping between them, lubricating her with his own saliva. It took everything not to giggle with delight. Ana eagerly sent her hand back to lubricate him more.

She stroked and pointed his tip between her legs.

Feeling his gaze on the back of her head, she nodded mindlessly and let go of his shaft.

"Okay," he whispered.

He pressed himself between her legs. Ana was taken aback by the pleasant feeling that originated not from his dick, but rather her own head. As Vic slowly pumped himself between her slick thighs on the couch, the music in her brain adopted the rhythm. Pulsing and beating as Vic used her body for pleasure. She loved it.

On the screen, the plucky girl was having an alien parasite slowly forced into her mouth. Given the same gift as the others that were under the influence of their alien invaders.

How lucky, Ana thought. She squeezed her legs together tighter and Vic accepted her invitation. His thrusts were faster now. Ana was happy to let him use her body. Her soft skin, her warmth. His hand moved back up to her breast and he teased her nipple.

"Mmm~ yeah..." Ana eked out under her breath.

She started rocking her hips back into him, squeezing her thighs with each bounce. She closed her eyes, willing the movie to end happily there, the girl under their blissful, inescapable control. The ending she wanted for herself. A brief high pitched noise and twinge in her head came and went, drowned out by the song that pounded her brain. Her ass and thighs slapped audibly against Vic as his cock pumped between her legs. She looked down at her body, opened her eyes, watched his tip peak out with each thrust. His hot and heavy breath filled the space between them. She was being good. So good.

She needed more. Ana slapped her thighs back into him and squeezed one more time. When she released him, she stood up off of the couch, almost tripping on the shorts she had forgotten were around her legs. She stepped out of them, leaving Nicki's green shorts in a haphazard pile as Ana stood in front of Vic in only her panties and a t-shirt, blocking his view of the TV.

Vic sat up, his still hard and slick cock standing to attention. They locked eyes for the first time since their adulterous act.

She tried to read him. He was lustful, of course, but there was a hint of regret in there. She didn't have time to mess around.

"Ana, are you sure about this? Shouldn't we--"

She ignored his words and hopped on top of him, straddling his legs, feeling his stiff shaft press against her lower stomach. Its length teased her.

"Wait, hold on! Is this really what you want?"

"I know you've thought about it before Victor. What guy hasn't dreamed of fucking his female friends?"

He hesitated. "But... Nicki. You're even wearing her shirt."

"She's not here right now and she won't find out. Please Vic. I just..."

She debated her next words carefully.

"I just don't want to be a virgin anymore. I need to get this off my plate. Please," she begged with half-feigned, half-sincere desperation. "I need to feel your dick inside me."

She started to grind her wet panties against his cock. She did need it. Her virginity may have already been gone, but she needed to get fucked more than ever. Vic's hands found their way back to her ass as she moved. This was it. There was just one last thing to do. She looked into Vic's eyes. He stared back into her's, squeezing her ass. Ana leaned into him and kissed him deeply.

It was a kiss of death. Vic's fate was sealed. Ana held her lips firmly against his as she reached back with one hand to pull her panties aside. With her pussy now free, she used her hand to guide his head to her lips. Their hearts pounded together. Ana released his lips and moved her own to one of his ears to whisper.

"She won't find out, I promise."

Ana sank down onto Vic's cock. Her insides enveloped him as he stretched her open, eliciting a shudder seemingly from her very soul. The song held firm, allowing her a moment of reprieve from its hungry, droning beat. Vic moaned. He must've felt good, thinking he was taking her virginity. She wanted him to enjoy it. Ana let out a shivering breath and started to move.

She moved up and down, slowly impaling herself on her best friend's cock, demanding the attention of his eyes until he relented.

"Does my pussy feel just like you thought it would? When you jerk off to me?"

"Yeah," he said before playing along himself. "Does my dick feel like you imagined it would when you touch yourself to me?"

Ana could count on one hand how many times she thought about Vic sexually before her brainwashing. None of them were sober. She giggled.

"Mmm yeah~," she lied.

She started to move faster on him, feeling his balls press up against her ass with each hilting of his cock, the soles of her feet pointing towards the now irrelevant TV.

"Tell me the truth, Victor," she said among her heavy breathing. She was ready to get daring. "You think about me when you fuck Nicki, don't you?"

She could almost feel his cock harden inside her cunt.

"All the time," he admitted. He could have been lying. Nicki was a hot little thing too. Ana didn't care, she just giggled and continued.

"Mmm I bet you do. You just can't stop thinking of the hot piece of ass you grew up with. All I needed to do was say the word and you'd drop anything and everything just to get in my guts."

Ana fucked herself on his dick harder. Her ass slapped on his lap as she used him to fill herself up. She leaned in and kissed him again. It was wrong. She didn't want him romantically. She may never have feelings like that ever again. Romantics were the means to an end for her now. She needed sexual energy. She needed his cum, nothing more. Ana pulled her face away.

Vic's hands grabbed her hips as she rode him. He slid them up her torso as he bucked his own hips up to meet her rhythm. Nicki's gray t-shirt hung to just under her bouncing breasts, exposing her midriff, giving Vic a peak at the way her pussy took him again and again.

Ana slapped down onto his lap one more time, grinding her hips into him as the booming bass quelled and she felt his entire length. She straightened up onto her knees, letting his slick cock fall loose out of her. Vic watched himself slip out, in as much shock and disappointment as the song was. She had plans for both of them though, even as the song impatiently reverberated in her head.

Vic look back up into her eyes, mouth slightly agape, breath uneven.

"Follow me into the bedroom," Ana said quietly before pulling herself back up to her feet in front of Vic and dropping her panties into the floor. He sat and watched her, took in her form before reaching a hand to touch the lips of her pussy. She shuddered lightly.

"Did you ever think you were gonna get to touch me there?"

"No... I still can't believe this is happening."

"Then come here and let me keep blowing your mind."

She grabbed the hand that was toying with her, pulled Vic up off the couch and started leading him to the bedroom doorway. Ana ignored the TV, choosing to believe that the only logical thing to follow the parasite scene was one in which the main character got railed by an alien.

As they walked to the bedroom, the song twisted. The melody almost seemed to play in reverse as the bass droned on and dredged up a fantasy that she had wanted no part of just a few days before. Ana found herself yearning for Vic's dominance. She wanted to be pushed forward onto her stomach when they walked to the bed, prone against the comforter, Vic's weight pinning her down to be used. The idea of being taken without her explicit consent, laid face down to be penetrated repeatedly for his pleasure and his pleasure only sent her head spinning. She swayed her hips as Vic trailed behind, holding her hand. He was watching her ass cheeks, knowing fully well that what hid underneath them belonged to him tonight.

They walked through the door. Ana made sure to flip on the lights. She wanted Vic to see Nicki's things strewn about the room, pictures of him and Nicki watching as he fucked another woman. As he fucked the woman he really wanted all along.

She stopped at the foot of the bed and turned towards Vic. Her hands grasped the bottom of the shirt as she locked eyes with him and removed the last piece of clothing that obscured her fully naked body.


Vic didn't know how he expected this to go, but his expectations weren't anything like this. Ana dropped his girlfriend's shirt on the ground at the edge of the bed, left in a pile along with the final scraps of his loyalty to Nicki.

For the first time ever he had a complete view of his best friend's fully naked body. He always imagined her having pierced nipples, probably because of her septum ring, but he wasn't disappointed. She was unbelievably sexy. The countless times he imagined her naked couldn't have prepared him for the real thing.

Ana winked at him and sat back onto the bed. Vic took off the rest of his clothes as she shuffled up to the pillows with her legs together, keeping a firm grip on his attention until finally she gave him the invitation he desired.

"Come here and show me what you and Nicki do in this bed," she commanded, one of her fingers curling to lure him in. She spread her legs apart, offering up her body.

His cock, still slick with her wetness, twitched at her words. He obeyed her, unable to stop even if he wanted to. He climbed up onto the bed, overtop her bare thighs and her bare chest and her bare pussy. He could feel her breath hanging in the air between them, could feel the warmth between her legs on his dick.

Here, in the bedroom he shared with the woman he believed he would marry, the tip of his cock found the lips of his best friend's cunt. It all felt more real in their bed, more lucid than in the living room. Vic took one more look into Ana's eyes before leaning in to kiss her. He loved her. He lusted after her. Vic pressed his cock into her for the second time that night, only this time there was no mistaking it. It was his doing.

Even though Vic had known for days at this point that he and Ana would end up in bed together, it didn't make her pussy feel like anything short of perfect. Slowly, he began to thrust as her insides eagerly parted for his cock and she moaned.


Ana wrapped her arms and legs around her lifelong best friend as he penetrated her. The friend who she turned down that had met his soul mate not long after. It was all bullshit. At the drop of a hat, Vic threw away any notion of loyalty to Nicki for even just a taste of how it felt to be inside her.

"The pussy just feels so much better when you grew up with it. Isn't that right, Victor?"

Vic and the song responded in kind. Vic started to fuck into her faster, making the toes on her locked feet curl. The song exploded into an entrancing beat that rocked her to her core every time Vic's cock rammed back into her.

"Mmm~ that's right, get it all out of your system," she said. The years of pent up desire were exploding out of Vic's muscles. He was letting his instincts take over as he took the pussy he had craved his entire life. She squeezed his back, trying to stop her nails from scratching him.

Happy was the emotion she was feeing right now. Elation. To be pinned against Vic's bed, wrapped around him, filled by him. But also just to please. To be used for pleasure while the song used her too. His balls squeezed up against her ass repeatedly as his cock hilted inside her again and again. They wanted to be empty, wanted to dump their load deep inside the girl who was always there.

"C'mon Vic," she exhaled, her voice quivering from the pounding she was taking. "This is the pussy for you. Fuck Nicki. I want you to fuck me like you've never fucked her before."

"Fuck!" he groaned in a fit of mindless pleasure. He readjusted his angle, and after a brief pause in his thrusts and the song, the two exploded with energy. Vic's hips slapped against her pelvis and ass, hammering into her faster and harder than anyone else before. His cock displayed a dominance over her cunt, wordlessly demanding ownership of her pussy as the familiar feelings of approaching orgasm took hold. Ana relented, happy to let Vic own it. She wanted all of him, would give up anything, even her own body to take a pounding like this.

"Fuuuck yes! Fuck it like you fucking own it! This pussy is all yours!"

They were both getting ready to cum. They both know what was going to happen, but they were powerless to stop it. The music filled Ana's thoughts. His cock was rearranging her insides. They were close. So close. The music almost seemed to speak to her. Tell him, it said. Tell him and make him let go.

"I love you Victor. I want you to cum in me. Can you do that for me? Fill up my little pussy."

Vic slap slap slapped into her, once, twice, three more times before forcing the tip of his cock as deep inside as he could. He let himself loose, dumping his seed hard and deep into her cunt. Ana came as the lights swirled around the room and the song reached its climax, reminding her of her new purpose, rewarding her for taking every last spurt of her best friend's cum inside her pussy. Her legs trembled. With animalistic intent, Vic had inseminated another girl on the bed that he shared with his girlfriend. Only Ana wasn't just another girl. She was Vic's Mount Everest, a crowning achievement, the final prize. The satisfaction that poured off of him as his cock throbbed, sending the final rope of his cum into her, was palpable in the air around them.

Ana bathed in it. She wasn't just the penultimate fuck for Vic. Ana had been a celebratory victory lap for Jim. No one would ever be bold enough to suck Bailey's cock in public like that again. He'd be chasing that high forever. And Mark? No matter how many young, brainwashed slam-pieces Jim offered up to him, he would never forget the first one. The troublemaker who got exactly what she deserved.

Ana let her legs fall away. Vic slowly vacated her pussy, watching as some of his cum followed soon after. She wished she could see the view for herself, almost asked Vic to take a picture and show her, but he quickly fell next to her on his side.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" he asked, head turned towards her.

"Not right now. Maybe later. Or not, I don't know."

The truth was that she had no desire to talk about the implications of any of this. Ana leaned onto her side and laid an arm over Vic's chest.

"Aren't you worried about your cum staining the comforter?"

Vic waived it away. "Trust me, It wouldn't be the first time my cum stained these... Ana?"

Before Vic could finish his sentence, Ana doubled over in pain, holding her head in her hand. The twinge in her head grew from a prickle to something that felt closer to a rip. The high pitched noise was unbearable. Her body moved, her lips moved. Control seemed to slip as words spilled out of her mouth.

"Vic... I... I think something's wrong..." The words came out harshly.

She wrestled the twinge back into submission and let out a deep breath, unaware until that point that she had been holding her breath at all. Her heart was pounding.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I think so. Sorry, I don't know what happened but it's done now."

They met eyes. Ana could see the concern painted across his face, but something else was there. Something she wasn't able to decipher. She ignored it, instead offering him a warm smile. Vic smiled back.


Later that night, a few minutes after Ana left his apartment and was safely out of hearing distance, Vic ran to the bathroom.

He fucked up. Terribly. He grabbed his phone and called Jazz. It rang before going to voicemail. It was after midnight. He called her again, this time it went to voicemail after one ring. He deserved it, he supposed, but this wasn't the time for arguing. He tried to call again. Straight to voicemail. He tapped on her name and started typing a text.

Vic: jazz I know youre mad and i understand why and im about to make you more mad but you need to pick up its important

Jazz: great fuckin pitch there dude

Jazz: can you please

Jazz: sincerely

Jazz: fuck

Jazz: OFF

Vic closed his eyes for a moment. He deserved that too.

Vic: look i am asking just this once for you to listen and believe me okay?

Vic: after this you can tell me off and ignore me or whatever but i swear this is important

Jazz:...

Vic took a deep breath. Once he said it there was no going back.

Here goes nothing.

Vic: okay

Vic: ana and i hooked up tonight

Vic: only something was wrong

Vic: i think they did something to her in that study

Vic: she needs our help