Opening Act Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jazz: oh my god oh my god vic fuck jesus fuck

Jazz: brainwashing isn't the end of it

Jazz: the brainwashed girls brainwash OTHER GIRLS

Jazz: IT FUCKING REPLICATES

Jazz: IF YOU ARE NOT FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW I NEED YOU TO FREAK THE FUCK OUT

Jazz: VIC????

All of a sudden, the commotion in the office became apparent to her.

She looked up to see five, no, six security guards charging towards Mark's office. Her heart exploded into an uncontrollable thumping beat. Her nerves sent shivers down her spine. She grabbed a flash drive from Vic's desk and struggled to plug it into the computer with her trembling hand.

Jazz haphazardly selected files and folders to copy onto the drive. There wasn't time for everything. She put as much as she could on it in less than thirty seconds and immediately pulled it out, praying that there would be enough to take these sick fuckers down.

She didn't even sign out of the computer. She just stood up as calmly and casually as she could. It couldn't have been convincing, but it didn't need to be. Security was preoccupied with Vic. She grabbed the jacket draped over his chair. As Jazz turned to walk quickly towards the elevators, she caught one last glimpse of him.

He was being carried out of Mark's office. He wasn't moving.

Just unconscious, she told herself as she picked up her pace. Not dead, just unconscious. She passed Bailey and Gina. They both said something to her but she couldn't process it. She must have looked like she had seen a ghost.

Jazz remembered the look on Ana's face as the older man took her from behind. She shook her head violently, willing it away.

The elevator seemed to take an eternity to arrive on her floor. She kept looking behind herself as she waited. Security never showed up. Jazz stepped into the elevator as soon as the doors opened, and when she was certain that they were closed again, she put her face into her elbow holding Vic's jacket and screamed as loud as she could.


Frantic shouting.

Falling.

A prick.

Silence.

Darkness.

This was all Vic could remember as his eyes made their best attempt to open against the harsh light around him. He went to move his hands up to rub his eyes, only they didn't listen to his request. Or rather, couldn't.

His eyes slowly but surely adjusted to the light, taking in the room he was in. It was nicer than the kind of room he expected to find himself in after being detained by security, which he had just remembered happening earlier.

The room had enormous glass windows lining the walls, not unlike Mark's office. Only it was bigger. Grander. The windows all faced the outside, mostly looking out at the sky or a handful of other buildings around them. The room was high up. It was big. The wall to Vic's left was the only one that wasn't a window. It was solid exposed brick, clearly a stylistic choice. There was just one set of doors there, with a security guard on each side.

"Hey, looks like the man of the hour's finally waking up!"

The almost sickeningly charming voice came from directly ahead of him. He looked forward to see two black recliners and a black couch surrounding a black coffee table. On the far end of the couch sat someone painfully familiar to him. Vic tried to move again, only to realize that his arms and legs were tied to the chair he was sitting in.

"That's not going to work, Victor. You know, you really tried to pull a fast one on us today."

Vic tried again to pull himself free to no avail. The man looked to be in his early or mid-forties, dressed in a suit. He had a supreme air of authority to him, despite his charming demeanor.

"Why don't we start with introductions. My name is--"

"Tom Acron." It came back to Vic just as he started speaking again. The fucking CEO of the shithole Vic used to call his employer. "Let me go."

"I'll tell you what Vic. Can I call you Vic?"

"No."

"Victor it is then. Well Victor, if you do me a favor, I'll do you one in kind. You call Jasmine back in here and tell her that everything is fine, and I let you go free."

Tom paused before continuing.

"I mean, you obviously can't stay here and you will have to sign an NDA and move out of the country but--"

"Fuck. You."

One of the double doors to the room opened. Another security guard came in and hustled over to Tom to whisper in his ear. The guard backed away. Tom patted his arm.

"Thanks Alan."

Tom turned back to Vic as the security guard ran out of the room.

"This is your last chance, Victor. I can make this very unpleasant for you or I can make it all go away."

His eyes took on a fiery intensity as he leaned towards Vic.

"What will it be?"

There might have been a better move to make, but Vic couldn't think straight. He was still out of it from whatever they used to knock him out. The only thing he knew was that he fucking hated everyone at this whole fucking place. And that there was no way he was giving them Jazz.

"Do you worst, dickhead."

Tom's face stretched into a sickeningly sincere smile.

"You got it kiddo."

Tom looked at the security guards that stood next to the door.

"You two can step out. Tell them to send her in."

The guards nodded and walked out the door. Vic's heart sank. He knew exactly who Tom was talking about. Tom recognized the look on his face.

"You know, after seeing that pained look, you almost make me want to give you another chance! I'm a man of my word though, Victor, and you made your choice."

The double doors opened. Vic felt his heart beating faster.

Ana walked in.

"Hey, Vic," she said casually. She walked across the room, wearing only her wedge pumps and a matching set of black lingerie.

"Ana..."

Ana didn't walk over to him. She instead walked over to sit next to Tom.

She leaned into him and put a hand on his thigh.

"Jazz isn't the trump card you think she is, Victor. ProdinaMed has power. Influence. Money. You think something like this can't be swept under the rug?"

"Don't you fucking call her that." Ana was staring at Vic when she began to rub Tom's thigh. "When the world finds out about this, you'll all be in fucking prison. Ana, stop! You don't want to do this!"

She giggled. It was her voice, but it didn't sound like her.

"You really think you're the good guy here, don't you Victor? What do you think Nicole would say if I sent her the video we have of you and Ana having sex?"

"You fucking recorded us?"

"Purely for scientific purposes, of course." Ana's hand was inching closer and closer toward his crotch. "Ana here had a feeling we were, but she kept that from you. Isn't that right, Annalise?"

"Yeah... I lied about a couple things when we fucked last night," she said pleasantly as her fingers teased the bulge in Tom's pants. "But I heard I wasn't the only one lying. They told me to ask. What did you lie to me about, Vic?"

She grabbed his dick with a firm squeeze and began to stroke it over his pants. Tom smiled.

"Tell her Victor. If you lie, poor little Nicki might just have to learn the truth too."

It was over. He couldn't hold it back anymore. At this point, in this moment, whatever Jazz had wouldn't help him in this moment. It might never help him. He lost.

Vic took a deep breath. Ana undid Tom's belt.

"I knew. Not all of it, but I knew. After you told us about the study, I snooped and I found a document that was saved somewhere it shouldn't have been. I knew they were gonna make you... wanna have sex with anyone." Vic exhaled a shaky breath. "I didn't know anything more, but still I let it happen because I wanted to sleep with you. I'm sorry, Ana..."

"That's pretty fucked up," she said as she unzipped Tom's pants. She was clearly more invested in Tom than him. "You let them turn me into a fuckdoll just cause you wanted to give my pussy a try." Her face almost seemed to show a bit of pain before flashing back to its eager smirk. "It's okay, you don't have to worry about me. Yourself, maybe, but not me. I love my new life."

Ana shifted onto all fours on the couch next to Tom, her body occupying the two seats next to him, her head facing his crotch. Tom rested a hand on her bare back as if he needed to prove further possession over her. She pulled down his underwear, letting the cock underneath spring out. Vic imagined some kind of cosmic justice where Tom had a small dick. He didn't.

Ana spit on it, grabbed it with one hand, and began to stroke.

"Ana, you don't want to do this! You hate the suits, remember?"

She looked back at him.

"Oh, I still hate them, don't worry. It just makes it that much more fun when they do thi--"

Tom's free hand gripped a tuft of the platinum blonde hair on the back of her head. Her face lit up and she let out an innocent squeal as the CEO of one of the largest companies on earth forced her mouth down onto his cock.


She was doing such a good job. The song told her so.

The power, the dominance. That was what turned Tom on more than anything else. As she slobbered all over his admittedly big cock, she felt his firm hand grip her ass. The head of his dick was forced into her mouth with the brazenly confident belief that it belonged there more than any other dick on the planet. Guck guck gucking noises uncontrollably escaped her mouth with every forced movement from Tom's hand.

She took it willingly, happily. All in front of Vic, who just last night was under the impression that her pussy belonged to him. Vic lied to her. Let her get brainwashed. She wasn't interested in revenge herself, but Tom was. And whatever excited him excited her.

Tom talked as he jerked himself off with her lips. He liked to talk. His taunting comments made her wet.

"I watched the video. You didn't even make her suck your dick. I can tell from experience that you missed out."

He let go of her hair and she pulled her mouth off of him with a gasp, wrapping a hand around his shaft to keep pleasuring him.

"Am I doing a good job, Mr. Acron?"

She didn't wait for an answer. The growl he exhaled after she took him back into her mouth was answer enough. She followed the lead he set with his hand, using the head of his cock to assault the back of her own throat, each impact seeming to fire off bass kicks into her head.

The hand on her ass moved to grip her naked thigh. Tom's pointer and middle fingers found her pussy over her panties. She moaned on his cock as his fingers toyed with the wet spot between her legs.


Vic could do nothing but watch as his rebellious childhood best friend eagerly swallowed the cock of a man who was the symbol of everything she hated.

He closed his eyes. Tom reminded him of the videos he could easily send to his girlfriend and told him to keep watching. He opened them back up.

He watched Tom's hand explore the places where her skin met her underwear, places he dreamed of touching her before last night. He watched as she forced herself down on him, tears on her face, not from the act she was being made to perform, but rather from her insistence on taking him as deep into her mouth as possible. Because she wanted to. She wanted to suck his cock so badly because they brainwashed her into wanting to suck his cock harder than she had ever sucked a cock before.

Ana angled her head while Tom's fingers touched her panties between her legs and gripped her thigh. She took him deeper, swallowing him. He saw how deep she could go on him before her throat said 'no' and she responded with 'I don't care, do as he says.'

Vic hated it all. And yet he could still feel himself growing in his pants. He tried to will it away.

"Ana," he said in a desperate attempt to stop any more from happening. "It's like you said, something is wrong. You need to go get help."

She tried to pull her head up off of him, but Tom held her down with a hand. She let out a muted laugh, preoccupied with something else.

"Oh, she's free to go if she wants to. Do you want to leave, Ana? You can go use my phone, call the police..."

Tom let her go and she lifted her head back off of him, making sure to grab and stroke with a free hand while her mouth was used for what seemed like its secondary purpose at this point.

"I don't wanna leave."

Tom did something with his hand between her legs that made her shake and moan.

"No?"

She giggled. "No."

"What do you want to do instead?" Tom was using her to humiliate him. That's what this whole thing was.

"I wanna stay here and do whatever you tell me to do."

Tom smiled. "And why is that?"

"Cause if I do..." Ana smiled too. "You're gonna fuck me and give me all of your hot cum."

"That's right," Tom said with a satisfied, devilish growl.


The tone of his voice tickled her insides as his fingers rubbed up and down her cunt through her panties. After what felt like an eternity, Tom hooked his fingers around the dainty fabric and pulled them aside. Butterflies fluttered in her stomach in silent anticipation of his touch until, suddenly, his fingers returned, trailing up and down her pussy lips.

"Am I wet enough for you, Mr. Acron?" Ana asked, looking at Vic.

Tom ignored her. She didn't care.

"I don't think your friend here can see what I'm doing between your legs. Why don't you tell him?"

She was happy to do just that.

"Mmm~ he's trailing his fingers up and down my wet pussy lips. I'm... mmm--soaking for him..."

His fingers moved to her clit, eliciting a light moan from her lips.

"And now..." She shuddered, spit onto Tom's cock again to keep it wet, and continued stroking him. "...he's playing with my little clit, making my... knees weak."

She felt his middle finger enter her. She closed her eyes. Her mouth hung open and morphed into a smile as the song contorted into a more exciting rhythm.

"And now his finger is inside me... he's fucking me with it. Oh god it feels so fucking good, Vic!"

It was true. Like herself, the song changed to follow Tom's lead. His demanding hand groped her as his finger played with her insides, a little taste of what was to come. She absorbed every little movement his finger made. Tom was getting off on all of this, enjoying the checkmate. Ana was too. After all, why shouldn't she? Vic let it all happen. He had the chance to stop it all from happening but he didn't. He should see the consequences of his actions.

Tom's finger pulled out of her, leaving an emptiness that she didn't expect to feel for long while she continued stroking his cock. His hand returned to her ass, hard and fast, stinging just enough to make her squeeze her eyes shut. She let out a giggling squeal.

"Get up. Take everything off."

She obeyed. Ana stood up off the couch and caught Vic's eyes as Tom took off his pants.

"He's gonna fuck me now, Vic. Was it worth it?"

She reached behind her back, grabbing the clasps of her bra. She pulled her arms through the loops, letting it fall onto the ground in front of her, exposing her breasts.

"What are you?" Tom demanded.

She grabbed the waistband of her panties.

"I'm your little science experiment slut."

She pulled the waistband down to her calves and let gravity do the rest. It wasn't much of a gesture. Her pussy was already exposed thanks to Tom pulling her panties to the side. She stepped out of them.

"What else?"

She bent forward, undid the ankle strap on her left shoe, and kicked it to the side.

"Your little office whore."

She went for the other ankle strap.

"And what are you gonna get for that?"

She kicked the other shoe away, finally fully naked.

"Your big fucking CEO cock inside me."

"Good girl," he responded. Ana giggled. "Now come here."

"Yes, sir, Mr. Acron."

Ana walked in front of him and looked deeply into his face. The smug satisfaction. The confident smile. He deserved it all. Tom got off on winning and he won. He was holding all the cards he needed and now he was going to take his prize. He twirled his finger in the air. Ana obeyed, turning to face Vic. Tom's hands pulled her ass cheeks apart. She bent forward slightly, giving him the best view she could. Her eyes were on Vic but her mind was focused on what was happening behind her.

He was admiring his prize, spreading open her 22-year-old pussy, taking a picture with his mind to remember what it looked like before he ruined it. He may have fucked some of the other brainwashed girls, but she knew for certain he'd never fucked any of them quite like this. In front of a friend that was helpless to save them. The song hung along the edge of her mind, feeding her desire and anticipation. The rhythm rumbled expectantly. Tom's hands released her ass and moved to her hips. He spread his legs apart and pulled her back, her legs touching the front of the couch. It was time.

Ana stared at Vic as she bent her knees and began to squat back. Tom's firm grip on her hips controlled her speed. She was his puppet. She moved as he demanded, did it with the smile slapped onto her face by the song. Ana pulled one of her cheeks apart to open herself up for her master. She felt the warmth emanating from his cock as his head pressed up against her wet, begging lips. All of her weight was in Tom's hands now. He was in charge. She would sink down onto him when he willed it. She could hardly contain her burning desire to be filled in front of Vic.

"Please..."

She could feel the grin on his face behind her as she begged.

"Please give me your cock..."

Inch by painstaking inch, Tom's hands began to lower her. First, his head parted her pussy lips. The way that only his head felt, she almost worried that she wasn't going to be able to take it all. He was at least as long as Bailey, yes, but he was thicker. His head pressed into her pussy and she let out a light moan. No, she could take it. The song powered through and she could too. She was a good girl. She could take his entire cock. His dick pressed further and further inside her. Her cunt squeezed him. Every inch she took of him had her believing there couldn't be more, and yet there was. When all was told and she felt his balls against her thighs, she would have sworn his cock had reached halfway up the inside of her torso.

Ana read all kinds of comments online about how big dicks can make sex unpleasant for the girl, but the idea of unpleasant sex seemed foreign to her right now. Maybe it would have been unpleasant without the song, but it was hammering at the pleasure centers of her brain. Any possible pain was absent. His cock filled her up in a way that said 'I complete you whether you like it or not.' A twinge in her head and slight ringing came and went swiftly, fought off by the song. She did like it. She wanted to show exactly how much she liked it.

"Fuck, your cock is so big," she said as more of an observation than intentional dirty talk.

She put one hand on the arm of the couch and the other on one of Tom's bare thighs.

"Fuck yourself on it."

She smiled and lifted herself up, feeling his impossibly big dick slip nearly completely out of her before sinking back down into his lap, going through the entire range of emotions all over again, only this time she was in control. She worked herself into a steady rhythm as the song followed suit.


Vic gave up any hope of getting out of his restraints.

In front of him, he was forced to watch his best friend enthusiastically impale herself again and again on the cock of someone she used to fundamentally despise. Her ass began to slap against his lap as she bounced faster and faster.

Tom eventually grabbed her hips and started to hammer into her from below, drawing out something between a happy squeal and a moan from Ana's mouth. Her face was red with pure lust. She was clearly enjoying every bit of what was happening.