Opening Act Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jazz felt it drip down her face. She looked to her side. Beth must have gotten the guard hard again. She was back up against the wall, taking his cock.

Jim had no interest in sticking around for more. It was clear he was only fucking Beth earlier to get himself close for Jazz. He pulled his pants and underwear up over his not yet flaccid penis and spoke to Beth.

"Clean her up when you're done and send her home."

"Yes, s--ahhhh!"

The guard pounded her hard and fast as she answered, slaps once again echoing down the hall. Beth begged him to fuck her harder.

Jim took one last satisfied look at Jazz before turning around and walking away.


Saturday Night

Jazz looked at herself in the mirror for one last outfit check.

Calling it a full outfit was a bit of a stretch. She had on a skimpy, colorful two-piece bathing suit, some fishnet stockings, and a cute pair of sneakers. Comfort is key, she thought to herself.

She drew stripes of yellow blacklight paint under her eyes, along with a couple other strokes of yellow and orange paint on her bare shoulders and stomach. She cracked a couple bendable glow sticks and wrapped them around her wrists as bracelets.

She was ready. Jazz grabbed the green army jacket off of her coat rack and walked out the door of her apartment.

It was dark out, but she didn't walk fast. As she got into her car and put the key in the ignition, she checked her rearview mirror out of habit.

No one was there, of course.

Her hand turned the key and she felt the car roar to life.

As she threw her car into reverse, she thought about how much Ana would have loved to go to the rave with her. When Vic first brought it up on Thursday, she knew Ana was beyond excited. It wasn't until the possibilities flooded her mind that she truly understood why.

No, this time Jazz was going alone. Ana was probably at the office sucking some late-nighter's cock under his big, important desk. She almost felt jealous.

When she finally made her way to the spot, Jazz threw the jacket in her back seat and walked into the unassuming, yet curiously vibrating old building. This was the real deal, she thought. Thanks Vic.

She was immediately assaulted by lights and blaring bass and synths. The packed crowd danced like it was their last night on earth, the lights on their bodies twirling and bouncing to the rhythm.

There were tons of hot girls here. Some were dressed more modest than her. Some matched her level. Fewer showed more skin than Jazz did. She saw a woman dancing with nothing on her upper body besides blacklight paint and Xs taped over her nipples. She wished she had thought of that.

She squeezed her way through the crowd and her body started to move. High-energy, deep-bass electronica blared out of the massive speakers on the stage next to the DJ. Jazz started to shake her hips. Throw her ass around. She was looking for a bite. Anyone bold enough to dance with her. She was a catch after all. She would put out. All she needed was an invitation.

Someone grabbed her hips from behind. The music inside her mind broke in abruptly, joining the sweet melody outside her body that shook her to her core. She leaned into whoever grabbed her hips and started grinding on them. She felt a bulge forming in their pants. Perfect.

When she got him sufficiently hard with her ass, Jazz turned around. She grabbed her bottoms and slid them down to her ankles as she squatted down in front of him. She didn't get a good look at his face. She also didn't care. She pulled down his pants and immediately swallowed the cock that sprang out. She spread her bent knees apart just like Beth had the day before and played with her clit through her fishnets. The music overwhelmed her. All of it.

She brought her knees back together and grabbed the mystery man's hips as she tasted his cock in the middle of the crowd. People were taking notice. Using his body to steady herself, she lifted her ass into the air after stepping out of her swimsuit bottoms without letting his dick fall out of her mouth. People around her either danced or cheered. Men and women alike.

Her fishnets didn't come anywhere close to covering her pussy. Anyone with eyes could see how she offered herself to the crowd. For that reason, it wasn't a surprise when another mystery man grabbed the crotch of her fishnets from behind and ripped them open. Or when the same man's hands grabbed her hips and she felt his cock come to rest between her ass cheeks and he thrust himself between them until he couldn't control himself any longer and pointed his head at her pussy and he fucked into her and the crowd cheered for the girl that was being spit roasted between two total strangers. It didn't surprise her when he came in her mouth without so much as a warning and she swallowed it like a good girl. It did surprise her that the stranger fucking her from behind had the wherewithal to pull out before shooting ropes of cum on her ass and back, but it didn't surprise her when another stranger pushed her down onto all fours and took her without the same foresight. No, this man was animalistic. He saw a girl in heat willing to take him, and he tried to forcefully breed her right there in the cheering crowd. He filled her pussy up with his semen, confident and proud, in a ravenous trance, sending her into her third orgasmic fit of the night while the red and blue lights joined the light show once more.

Her final encounter of the night found her sitting on top of a sink in the men's restroom with her legs locked around a man. Other guys came and went as she was finally being fucked in a place where she could hear her own moans and her partner's grunts. He was another man that she of course didn't know, but that didn't stop him from cumming inside her while someone washed their hands in the sink next to them. Giving her his entire load carefree as her own personal light show invaded the bathroom.


Sunday Morning

It was almost 6 a.m. when Jazz eventually stumbled back to her car. She wasn't drunk or on any drugs. Her body was just sore. Sore from dancing. From fucking. From cumming.

It all took a toll on her, but she was certain it had been the best night of her life so far. She got in her car and sat what was practically her bare ass on the seat. The bottom of her swimsuit was gone forever as far as she was concerned.

The sun was just barely getting ready to peak over the horizon. She put her key in the ignition, glanced into the rearview mirror once more and started her car.

Jazz threw it into drive and pulled away. She needed to go home and charge her dead phone. Jim would be happy with the text she was going to send him.

She'd taken more than enough. And she knew what she needed to do next.


Wednesday Evening

Jazz walked naked into her room from the living room.

She closed the door quietly. It would probably be best if he didn't wake up.

The feeling was back again. For the second time. The urge to replicate. To find a new host.

It was a little disappointing that it had taken her until now to find just three other people. In her first 48 hours of being implanted, she was able to find six. She didn't let it bother her for very long. It wasn't every day you had a room of horny, reckless men to run a train on you.

Her first implant was easy. Nicki needed a shoulder to cry on and Jazz gave her that and more. A reason to forget about it. A nice hard dick in the form of Jim and a new reason to live.

Jazz sat down on her computer chair.

Her next one wasn't such an obvious choice. The first person who came to mind was her sister, but the fact that her sister's fiancée's cum was leaking out of her onto her chair right now complicated things. She hadn't exactly been subtle with 'courting' him and they probably wouldn't be speaking any time soon.

The cold truth was that Jazz didn't have many friends. A hard thing for a social butterfly like herself to admit, but the truth.

Well, offlinefriends anyway.

Because Jazz was very active online. For a while anyway. There was a network of untapped potential out there. Hosts just waiting for the chance to be implanted. It was like Jim said, most girls have a guy who would fuck them at the drop of the hat within spitting distance.

She wiggled her mouse and her monitor lit up, blasting her full name directly into her eyes.

Jasmine Vega

She typed in her pin and opened up Discord.

Jazz also opened up a web browser and followed the steps in her head. Typing nonsense into the address bar, hitting enter, typing nonsense into the text box that popped up and hitting enter again. It didn't make sense to her. It didn't need to.

She clicked back over to her Discord window and picked a chat with one of her internet friends at random.

K... almost forgot about her.

She typed out a message and hit the enter key.

V: hey k :) its been awhile! hope youre doin okay, cause i know i am. id love to catch up real soon and i bet you would too but i thought what better way to kick things off than with a lil song rec huh ;) hehe i know its a little weird but trust me when i say youll understand why. hit me up after you give it a listen

She got the link ready, typing out a fake name for the song.

"K" by Earworm

Something about it didn't feel right. Too on the nose maybe. The kind thing that could link it back to ProdinaMed. She didn't want that to happen. The work they were doing there was important. Besides... it was a stupid name anyway.

Jazz closed her eyes. She let V type. She typed the first thing that came to mind and then scrapped it and typed again. She opened her eyes.

"K" by Parasound

It was good enough. She couldn't keep trying forever. No combination of words could accurately describe the gift she was about to give to K. Whoever... wherever she was. The only thing she was certain of was that she would know when K accepted it into her mind. And when she accepted others into her as well.

Jazz hit the enter key on her keyboard.

She grabbed her phone to text Jim.

Jazz: K

Jazz: ill get you her full discord username

Jazz: but thats all i really know

She held her phone until Jim responded.

Jim: That is enough.

Jim: We'll find her.

Another ellipsis bubble popped up as he typed one last message.

Jim: Good girl.

Jazz smiled. She was a good girl for him.

Maybe happy endings were real after all.